Harris Scarfe Online Store

Harris Scarfe Online Store

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (23)
Nikki Smith

Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Melmordialloc

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE

Ordered an airfryer on the 7th or September 20. Received 3 emails (all exactly the same) stating that my order is being processed. Today is the evening of 17th of Sept 20 and the status still says processing. Email to Customer service has had no response after almost a week. Looks like customer service is non existent and my money is stuck. Missed out on buying the same product on sale elsewhere.

Update 21/09: Order still processing.

hopeless....

8 days ago i ordered a small camp over/hotplate, 8 days later i have got 3 emails to tell me it is processing, it is for a camping trip for my sons 7th bday and the level of incompetence clearly shows why the company is in financial ruin....

Chill

ChillSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customers service

Give this lot a miss when ordering on line. Customer service? What customer service. I placed an order, and realised it was incorrect and contacted them straight away....multiple times, to stop the order. I was ignored every time and they simply proceeded with the sale. Now I have a huge box sitting in my lounge room and no way to address the issue. Won’t ever deal with them again.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered a 6 pack of wine glasses 20 August, no delivery no response

I ordered some wine glasses online 20 August, desptached they say 24th August. Its now 4th September, no delivery, tracking hasnt been updated, and despite emails to Harris Scarfe customer service, zero response.

Coco

Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

Dissapopointed

Dissapopointed

No longer shop online.

Did not receive an item from my order but yet charge for it. And cannot all anyone to discuss it. Not happy. Bad service harris scaffe. I want my product or money back

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic.

Alana

AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Nalaka

NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Madara

MadaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trash weak product

Only had it for a few months and the handle broke off smh what a waste, it began to be wobbly and I thought it was suspicious then whilst washing it BOOM broke right off.

Derbie

DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Mandy

Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

Don't buy online

This should be stopped and investigated legally. They take the money from customer and don't send the product or keep it for weeks and then process it which means extra money in the bank for weeks and weeks! it is 2020 time to catchup with online experience

Joana

JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

PG18

PG18Melbourne

Horrible experience, avoid buying from them

I have been waiting over a week and my order hasn't even dispatched. The Facebook team couldn't give me a dispatch date so they said to call. I called and they also couldn't give me a dispatch date. Yet they are still taking orders online and advertising sales to attract new business. This is unacceptable - either close the online store until you catch up or hire more workers.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Laraine 5years

Laraine 5yearsasked

Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Julie

Julieasked

Online Store

I wanting to purchase the spotted towels on line. It says it will charge me 40 per cent less at check out, however still comes up with full price. I do not have coupons.
Can you please assist me
As the
Stock I wanted for an Airbnb and the supplies are getting low.
Kind regards
Julie

Mel

Good idea to stay away. Their online system is a sham and i doubt anything will ever make it to you.