Harris Scarfe Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (33)

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item and then the problems began.

The first item 10l air fryer was faulty but when returned to our nearest store we were told we would have to drive an extra 20kms if we wanted the same product which now works well, but no instore transfer was offered or any other solution, poor service be aware of this before using Harris Scarfe.
I will not shop there again.

Horrible for online shopping

I ordered 7 items from Harris Scarfe online over 2 weeks ago. I then got an email everyday for a week to inform me my order status saying my order is being packed. Then today after over 2 weeks I got an email saying my whole order had been cancelled due to product availability. Very disappointed with the Harris Scarfe online store and the whole shopping experience!

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe Online Store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Judith N.

Judith N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Order

I placed an order online and received a wrong size of the item I had ordered. I called the airport west store to check if I could get it in my size and I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. If I wanted to purchase in store I would have gone instore that is the reason for my online purchase so I did not have to go instore.

Matt H.

Matt H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow and expensive

Took 11 days to dispatch an in stock item from their warehouse. Paid $10 for the delivery to Melbourne CBD. Competitors offer free delivery and/ or pick up, and the item arrives within 48 hours. I would not recommend or use them again.

Joke Company

Brought an air fryer and a basket for it.
after 4 days I received and email saying say part of your order is cancelled. YEA they canceled the Air fryer and not the basket, nor a call asking if you want to proceed. Obliviously not the basket is useless with the air fryer.

JOKE COMPANY.

Hanifa Saberian

Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Products are cheap and do not last long

I bought some non stick pans and food sticks so badly to the pans. one is permanently discoloured because I couldn’t scrape off the fried food.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery unable to be left in a safe place

Harris Scarfe shipping override any request to Australia Post to leave parcels in a safe place which is extremely inconvenient. Under current COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post no longer require any signatures for parcel delivery, so why do they not allow a parcel to be left unattended in a safe place if requested by the recipient?

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online Store Inventory and Order Management Systems Extremely Poor

As a previously satisfied longtime shopper in person and online at Harris Scarfe stores in Brisbane, my most recent online purchase was very problematic. It would appear that their inventory and order management system is experiencing a lot of issues. Three items from my previously confirmed order were unable to be supplied in a drip feed fashion which was extremely disappointing. When prompted for feedback by them for this order, I highlighted the above issues, but they refused to publish or address my feedback.

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

billythekid

billythekidSouthwest, VIC

Didn't send ordered item AT ALL

I ordered over $300 of items. There were a bunch of posted and a couple of sets of glasses. It all arrived EXCEPT one set of glasses. When I sent a query I was told they had arrived as tracking showed packages had been delivered. Yes, packages were delivered but they were missing the glasses. Explained this and git ignored. So Ive ended up paying money for something I didn't get

Laura

Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

lianne

lianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Cotton Sheets as advertised.

I ordered 2 sheets sets, different Brands. 1 Polo. It said that these were cotton.
Got them delivered and they were Cotton Polyester blend. The other set, which were a different brand, were exactly the same made, same stitching, all from India. No different to the others. Again, suppose to be all Cotton. Doesn't feel any different than the others. Don't buy online as you are not getting what you pay for

kerrie

kerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Ordered a product from this company and it has been over a month and I have still not received. Customer Support was useless. I understand Aust Post is behind due to Covid, but a little bit of Customer Support would be appreciated. I have ordered from other online stores during this time with no problems. This will be the last time I ever shop with this company, online or instore. No wonder the company has been experience problems.

donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Nikki Smith

Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Mel

Melmordialloc

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE

Ordered an airfryer on the 7th or September 20. Received 3 emails (all exactly the same) stating that my order is being processed. Today is the evening of 17th of Sept 20 and the status still says processing. Email to Customer service has had no response after almost a week. Looks like customer service is non existent and my money is stuck. Missed out on buying the same product on sale elsewhere.

Update 21/09: Order still processing.

Paul Canberra

Paul Canberra

hopeless....

8 days ago i ordered a small camp over/hotplate, 8 days later i have got 3 emails to tell me it is processing, it is for a camping trip for my sons 7th bday and the level of incompetence clearly shows why the company is in financial ruin....

Chill

ChillSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customers service

Give this lot a miss when ordering on line. Customer service? What customer service. I placed an order, and realised it was incorrect and contacted them straight away....multiple times, to stop the order. I was ignored every time and they simply proceeded with the sale. Now I have a huge box sitting in my lounge room and no way to address the issue. Won’t ever deal with them again.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

Nola S.

Nola S.asked

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

See all Harris Scarfe Online Store questions