Harris Scarfe Online Store

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (69)

Kris
KrisPerth, WA

Cheap, nasty knock-off of a Berlei bra sold elsewhere

Absolutely Pathetic.. Don't Bother Trying.

6 weeks to convince IT department introductory 10% discount was not functioning. Took so long the item no longer available.

Pip
PipSouth Australia

Never Had to Wait So Long for Delivery from a Local Business

Appalling delivery times. Items sent piecemeal over the period of two weeks - and this from a store with branches in my city! FOUR DAYS and no answer about my order via email too. Garbage customer service.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Phase 2 sheets

Purchase phase 2 sheets after Easter 2022 washed 3 times (other sheets used in between) sheets are bitty and bubbling would never buy this brand again

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe Online Store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Missing item

I ordered some pots and a bath mat. The pots arrived but the bath mat didn’t. I called them and was told the mat was in a separate parcel which got sent from different store/warehouse. Two months later, it never arrived. I called again to inquire, I was told there was no recording of my call earlier and the mat was delivered on the same day with the pots! The customer service’s attitude was bad too. Luckily it’s not a lot of money to lose. Got a lesson. First time online purchase from them. Very bad experience. Definitely stay away.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sherene O'Connell
Sherene O'ConnellFar West, NSW

DO NOT ORDER BEDDING ITEMS, IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY YOU CANNOT RETURN ITEMS

greg b.
greg b.South-Eastern Region, NSW

They Cancelled My Order and Kept Money

The shop I went to did not have the product I required so they placed the order via their online store.
Next day I got an email saying that my order had been cancelled and no explanation given as to why.
I have rung and asked about them refunding my money (over $500) twice now and I keep getting told that they have sent the request to the products department and promise to let me know whats happening but have failed to do so. Why do they take the money from my account before even knowing if they can complete the order.
Poor service, poor communication and bad business practice to charge before even knowing if they can supply the goods.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nicole Mathison
Nicole MathisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful followup service - very frustrating

I ordered a range of crockery, which arrived promptly and well packaged. Unfortunately, some were incorrect. I spent months trying to get these replaced online and being ignored unless I made yet another attempt at contact. I eventually had to drive to a shop to swap them, wasting hours of my time and completely negating the ‘benefits’ of the online/home delivery service.

Be aware

Ordered items before Easter. 4 weeks later still waiting. Called they are blaming Australia Post but have ordered from other shops since using Australia Post and item have only taken 3 working days.
I have been purchasing in store for years and moved away so used online. I wouldn’t be bothered

Lauri
LauriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sale items

Tried to order online from sale catalogue on day 1 of sale, but stated item out of stock, suggest you have in stock what you are advertising. Be aware, won’t order from Harris Scarfe again

D.G
D.GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling service

Ladyandthetiger
LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service. Would give negative stars if possible.

Placed an order and 3 days later prices on items had significantly decreased ($45 —> $30) items had not been delivered yet so I called the company and asked them to provide the items at the lower price. Very rudely told NO. Told them to cancel the order which they did. Placed a new order online with the discounted prices - the order went through fine BUT now they are saying the item which I wanted them to honour the lower price for is not available. As this was really the only item in the order I particularly wanted, I am canceling the whole order. Again. What a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I should have checked the customer reviews here before ordering.

Michelle
MichelleMount Gambier

Harris Scarfe great online service over past few years

So far..so good, judging by other reviews.Have bought clothes,homewares online because no local store in Mt Gambier..fast post and good competitive pricing.So thought I would check out their recent sales on electrical items.Smith and Nobel bread maker and ice cream maker both really good discount so had nothing to lose.HS Elizabeth SA sent both items on the same day purchased and was well packaged..so thankyou to the team there.Both machines work really well,especially for the pricepoint.Cheers!

Customer service team is actually just ghosts

False information of the product

I asked for the Rice cooker named PRINETTI they first said they have one only in the store do click and collect.But once I tried to do click and collect it was not there at all again called the store that it doesn't have option for click and collect than another representative said from the store that I need to come and collect but once the call transfer to another team members than they said they don't have in the store aswell I was confused and finally call again and they said they don't have.Very unprofessional and bad customer service experience in Haris Scarfe in Tuggeranong