Harris Scarfe Online Store

Harris Scarfe Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Peeved

Bought 4 pairs of jeans online for my husband. They were in stock. Later had confirmation email. Next day email saying order being processed. Two days after order they say order will not be filled, items not in stock and I would get a refund in 5-10 business days. Fair enough I thought, can’t be helped. Only that it is now 2 weeks later and still no refund and on their website they say jeans are in stock. Two emails to them have yet to be answered by them. Very poor service. Never again.

janine

janineSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed

i was very disappointed to receive an email saying my order was canceled due to it no longer being available. when i went back online the item was still listed but at a higher price. if i was told that it had changed prices i would still have gone ahead with the order but i wasn't given this option. i have now ordered the same product from another supplier. i will never shop with harris scafe again .

GB

GB

Misleading.

Placed an online order for some items showing as in stock. Everyday for 4 days following i received an email saying my order was being processed. On the 4th day i received an email saying 2 of my items had been refunded as they could not be fulfilled. However their website still had one of the items listed as available. Am currently waiting on an explanation from customer service. However i can't say I'm impressed especially as there is only 6 days till Christmas. For a regional buyer that makes it almost impossible to replace those gifts now without traveling 150kms to our nearest shopping centre. At this point I would not recommend Harris Scarfe online.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

You won't get what you ordered

Last Christmas during a sale I ordered 2 Queen sized mattress protectors & a Queen sized Doona.
The email told me that because the items were coming from different warehouses there would be NO Tracking number supplied.
Only 1 Doona was sent.
After a couple of months of waiting I sent them an email asking where my mattress protectors were, they then sent me 1 Mattress Protector.
To Date I still haven't received the 2nd Mattress Protector even though I paid for it.
Just don't go through it.
They Steal peoples money without delivering the goods.

Stephanie T.

Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be wary of bonus promotions that don't apply online

I have always been a fan of Harris Scarfe sales, I had recently bought a Killarney quilt with two bonus pillows from Mornington, and after seeing the same bonus online stocked up with 3 more. After receiving the 3 quilts without pillows, I was informed there is some small print about the offer not applying online (to which I responded why would it be promoted online if not applicable online). No offer to provide the bonus offer if we come into the store, quite annoyed and they have lost a customer due to the poor communication and management of my issue.

Maggs

MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

Dis

DisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I expected.

Needed a new underlay for my queen bed. So got on line to do some searching. Was easy to navigate Harris Scarf on line, and a bonus, thay had a sale on manchester!
The range was good and descriptions of the product was informative. Easy toorder and pay, got a confirmation email straight away. Was impressed with the tracking, I knew what day it was going to be delivered.
Only negative was they did not allow the delivery to be left in a safe place, I had to be home to sign for it or it would go to the post office, no big deal, just inconvenient.
Came quickly, ordered on 7th arrived 14th.

Karen

KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Janel Hibbert

Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied

Never shopping here again!

Cancelled an item, have delivered two items and another still outstanding.
Contacted customer service to ensure what I wanted was available on line and we be delivered prior to Christmas. Ordered same day only to get a notification 2 days later to say it was unavailable. Numerous emails to customer service got me nothing but lip service. I have since had two items delivered with two sill outstanding and they aren’t responding to emails. Annoyed that I was mislead and now there are no updates. These were Christmas presents that the guaranteed would be delivered before Christmas.
Never ever again not on line or in store.

Val

ValSydney

Terrible package, service and shipping

First time order and its terrible. The package was open, the pen was broken and I am still waiting for the other order to arrive and I don’t even want to know the condition that it is going to be. Will never order from Harris Scarfe even if is free. Very disappointed. And there is no phone number to call but only email.

Ash

Ash

Jeans are A++

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans that fit amazingly! Also ordered a waffle bowl maker which was great but simply left out an item from my order, wasn't even on the packing invoice but is on my order invoice and still haven't received a refund. Love the jeans though!

Karen

KarenCroydon Park

Online shopping problems

IWantMyPaper

IWantMyPaperadvarp@hotmail.com

Late order, tag still attached!

Order was split in two for some reason. Second half (hoodie) arrived THREE weeks late and required signature while the first half did not. Why? On top of this, the hoodie had the anti theft tag still attached! Not seeing this, i washed the thing, fortunately it did not break to ruin all my clothes in the washing machine. Eventually i watched a video on how to remove it and did so. I will complain of course because this is appalling.

Andrée R

Andrée RAU

fabulous service

After trawling all the local shops, large and small, for bright coloured bed linen without success I went online to Harris Scarfe late Thursday night. I have previously loved their range at the Ulladulla store every New Year when I visit the south coast. Found precisely what I wanted at 50% off and they arrived Monday afternoon. Great quality and perfect colours (I bought 2 sets - one bright orange and one bright green) so I'm a very happy customer.

Excellent online shopping

Absolutely wonderful, my artical arrived in record time, completely satisfied with the service and products a great place to shop and also to purchase online

Online scam

I purchased 4 items on line only received 1 (credited for 3 but I paid 10.00 for postage when the item cost 4.95). I wouldn't have bothered. If items are not available don't post them on line. Very poor service Harris Scarfe.

Josie S

Josie S

Two separate deliveries, two faulty products!

Angry Celia

Angry CeliaAdelaide

No: click/collect, pay for delivery.... dreadful quilt covers for a huge sum

Wash linen prior to use. Washed as per instructions. 2 different brands, supposedly good quality.... cannot return stock. DON’T BUY ONLINE!