Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Surprised and Shocked

Store LocationBlacktown
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude - taking money and not getting the product

Store LocationPreston Victoria
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Lyn K.

Lyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service at HN.

Great service and product knowledge from Michelle Famularo at Chirnside Park Harvey Norman.
We were buying a fridge.
Recommend the service

Store LocationChirnside Park
Deep

DeepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous staff very rude to customer

Please don’t go to Harvey norman very polite when they have to sell anything but if any problem occur they will say it’s not in warranty and most of their products are faulty never buy the products with extra warranty the are all refurbished. They offer u 2 year extra warranty but please don’t buy from them they are thief’s please prefer some other stores who have better products and good price than these thugs

Store LocationDandenong
Joanne O.

Joanne O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yelled at by 'manager'

Store LocationMunno Para/Smithfield SA
Alison

AlisonHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service at Kotara

Recently we had a problem with rust in an oven purchased 5 years ago. Harvey Norman’s customer service was outstanding and they arranged a replacement oven to be delivered to our home. We were already regular customers but will now shop with extra confidence.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Stephen Hinder

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad installers on washing machine.

Norma Carrier

Norma CarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratch and dent

Hi guys we bought a washing machine , dishwasher, 2 fridges and a whole lot of other things over the years at the scratch and dent section. Honestly would not shop anywhere else. The guys at the Bundall store are so pleasant and helpful keep up the good work.

Store LocationBundall Qld

Maryanne

MaryanneSydney, NSW

Would give them 1 star if I could

The worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. I have made complaint to Harvey Norman Head Office and the ACCC. Months of headaches with staff members, do yourself a favour and purchase online and don't ever deal with these people. Many reviews regarding this store are negative and highlight in particular lies and abusive interactions they have experienced with him. Shop online so you don't have to deal with these people. They work on commissions & KPI's yet they cant even make a sale, they have wasted hours of their time just to LOSE a sale from us.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Speed Queen fantastic washing machine

Quick wash cycle, easy to use and very suited to my large family. We had to replace our Maytag and was recommended speed queen to be of equal long lasting reliability.

Store LocationCaringbah
MKW

MKWSydney, NSW

Extremely Arrogant and Rude Sales People

I have had consistently bad and rude experience with sales people at Auburn shop for last 10 years or so. Today, I experienced again with two different sales women: one just walked away without comments when I asked about a discount after price match for a high end fridge with another store. The second one at the washing machine/dryer aisle when she told me in direct words that "We work here for commission, I don't have time to explain features if you are not going to buy it today. I suggest do your research online and come back and I can give you a quote. I have a lot of customers and phone calls to attend to".

Store LocationAuburn

Rubbish washing machine

We bought a top of the line washing machine and the first one was dropped in the store room, but still released to us. The second one, after they replaced the damaged one (without too much drama, in their credit) washes like a piece of poo. The manufacturers fault, not HN. Very professional in our dealings, thanks.

Store LocationMount Maunganui

Tomo

TomoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy Optus via Harvey norman

I purchased a Samsung phone from Harvey Norman on the gold coast ( bundall) recntly with the offer to move over to Optus Guess their Staff are out of their depth with regard to accountability when it comes to service It not us its optus with the problem Dont touch harvney norman

Store Locationbundall queensland
Stephen B.

Stephen B.

Bathroom Renovations

Purchased everything required for my new master bathroom From tiles to bathtub, the installers were great and Harvey Norman team was brilliant in covering any issues that arose, spent over $50,000 to build this dream bathroom and the HN boys made it my dream, plus following up on warranties was brilliant.

Store LocationCaringbah NSW

Ian

IanSouthwest, VIC

Appliance and Service

Excellent Service and a great range of Appliances always and home delivery is always available and can easily do On Line orders and purchasing. Can take advantage of Interest free terms if required.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Victoria
Bernadette

BernadetteBairnsdale

Poor service

Just not interested in helping you when you're under warranty. I had to go find the replacement product myself. Rang lots time just never rang back.the product i got isn't what I want but just couldn't do that again just shocking

Store LocationVictoria
Brooksplace

BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

good range of products knowledgeable staff

I have made a lot of purchases from Harvey Norman and have always found the staff, helpful and friendly with a good knowledge of their range of items so they can advise me the best to buy. A couple of times I have had to use the warranty or product care and the service from the staff at Bathurst has been the best.

Store LocationBathurst, NSW
HonestBob

HonestBobBrisbane

Price match guarantee is a scam

Store LocationEverton Park, Brisbane
pitiful

pitifulSydney, NSW

Disgusting service

I recently bought a pair of Liebherr frigs’ from Harvey Norman Castle Hill. They delivered the wrong one ( not the one that was on their showroom floor) that I bought but a different one. They would not take responsibility for it and charged me $700 to deliver the correct one and pick up the wrong one . I have written to their complaints dept 3 times now and have not had the courtesy of a response as yet . It is not as though I didn’t know what I was buying as I have 3 sets of the same frigs’ now, all bought from Harvey Norman.

Store LocationCastle Hill