Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Lesley
Lesley

Best purchase ever!!!

Crock-Pot Express 5.7L Easy Release Oval Multicooker. Absolute time saver, use it everyday, can't live without it. Thank you Crock-pot!

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

Much better prices than JBHiFi

A while ago I bought a smartphone from Harvey Norman and got an excellent price on a promotional offer. So when I needed a new laptop, I included them in my online search, and once again found that they came up with the best price on the type of laptop I wanted. Shortly after that, when I decided to buy an electric shaver, they didn't have the lowest price in their catalogue but when I contacted them, they offered to beat the cheapest price I could find so once again I bought from them. Service is always friendly and helpful and this is now my number one choice for appliances.

Dodzee
DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

CUTE KETTLE

THIS 1-liter kettle is ideal for our breakfast, it is handy and low noise, nice black color and fast boiling time

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Karma
KarmaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect. Quality product and service highly recommended

Staff were very helpful and efficient and very knowledgeable. They were able to assist in deciding on which vacuum would be best suited to my needs. Very happy with my dyson stick vax purchase. Highly recommend both product and harvey norman.

Kim D
Kim DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at it’s best

I walked in to get a dryer but not sure what I needed. A very knowledgeable and friendly team member approached me to see if I needed assistance. They guided me through a number of machines before before I felt confident choosing the right machine for my needs.

David Andrew
David AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent prompt in store advice and assistance

Lisa
LisaNorth Queensland, QLD

Love My Iron

I recently purchase a Phillips Optimal Temp Iron from Harvey Norman. The iron glides on the clothes for hassle free ironing and adjusts the temp for each garment. Love it !!!!

Vicki
VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have fun washing

LG thin Q 10kg front loader.
Excellent washing machine which has clear easy to use controls, is very quiet, has many washing options including a 30, minute quick wash: and you can alter the spin speed which is awesome. You can even just spin clothes and they don't have to rinse as well as other machines have you do.
I would buy this machine again

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MegaBoom ultimate ears for the win

Purchased the MegaBoom 3 UE from Harvey Norman Nunawading. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable which assisted in the decision to purchase the MegaBoom. Best decision, the speaker is fantastic, have used the speaker in the pool many times, at the park and indoors, and the sound is great (clear and good amount of bass for a considerably small speaker). The speaker is also light and portable. Only flaw is that the speaker does not come with a charger, you’ll need to bring your own USB charger.

Nadine
NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson animal stick vac

This is a great vacuum as far as functionality but the duration that the battery lasts is disappointing particularly on the higher power setting.

dwjrs
dwjrsSydney, NSW

Salesman knew his product

Bought a lg smart tv and the sales rep was excellent and knew the products well, he also was able to give us a good competitive price.

Nicole Bailey
Nicole BaileyMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing customer service

We bought a few appliances for our new kitchen through Harvey Norman Port Macquarie. Can not thank Dallas enough. He was very helpful, gave great advice, friendly to not only myself and husband but to our son. Nothing was too much for him. We actually forgot to purchase a microwave and when we got home we called the store and Dallas was more then happy to help us purchase this with our order over the phone. When our delivery came the driver was very prompt and friendly.

Brian C.
Brian C.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent vacuum

We bought a small ball vacuum cleaner and it is one of the best vacuum cleaners we have ever used

Anil
AnilPerth, WA

Not so good service

Price was not matched with the laptop purchase, discount offered was only $10, which is a joke. They used to good.

Ray
RayNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Poor performance - Electrolux Pure Q9 cordless vacuum

Store LocationHarvey Norman Townsville Domain Central

Read more reviews - page 2See all Harvey Norman reviews

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions