Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Worst place it’s disgusting service

Worst service and disgusting, just making fools to customers after sales.

Quoc v
Quoc vSydney, NSW

Electric heater

Purchase electric heater for $2000, turned up no remote. Rang the store and waited for more then 2 weeks. They didn't bother calling us that the remote control was there so when my wife called up the salesperson was rude and expect to drive more then half an hour to pick it up from their store we decline and said they should mail the remote to us and she got rude with my wife (really).
Anyway this was one of many bad experiences we have had with Harvey Norman. We promise to never shop at Harvey Norman electrical store again.

Westinghouse 600mm Stainless Steel Multifunction Oven with AirFry DO NOT BUY!

Steve
Steve

Is Harvey Norman Chadstone closing down?

01 August 2022. Seventy percent of our appliances at home are from Harvey Norman. But lately three of the items we need are not in stock. The management are reluctant to stock them and suggest we go somewhere else. Things that are not in stock....Philips air fryer, Sunbeam steam iron and a Braun cordless razor. With the Good Guys and JB Hi Fi next door you would think they would be more polite and try harder. We also buy our laptops, mobile phones and iPads there. But lately I do not feel like a customer.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Excellent service

Waz and Dan delivered and installed my new fridge. They changed the hinge side and had it up and running before they left. Very happy with their service.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centre

10 weeks + for a vacuum repair and no updates

Sophie Hansen
Sophie HansenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks Kirren from Balgowlah store

Hi. Thanks so.much Kirren for being such a great help.to me in selecting a heater. You were very helpful and will stay with Harvey Norman Balgowlah.

Simmo
SimmoIllawarra, NSW

Ripped off!

I recently had a plumber attend my home to replace a broken water heater. I was charged $550 for installation and the guy was there for 50 minutes! When I complained and requested a partial refund, I was met with a brick wall of excuses! There was no refund given and I felt totally ripped off. Will never visit ANY Harvey Norman stores again.

Dave
DavePomona

Waited a week for the wrong thing.

Ordered, payed and waited a week for a brand new Electrolux washing machine to be delivered only to end up, a week later with sctached floor stock!

Appliance Retailers

I'm not surprised they have such low reviews

Their back-of-house system is terrible then they have the audacity to call up and blame the buyer after the situation has already been resolved, which makes me think their front-of-house system doesn't get updated on time either.

Lee
LeeLaunceston, TAS

HARVEY NORMAN LAUNCESTON CHASED ME OUT WITH LOUD MUSIC

Litsa
LitsaSydney, NSW

BEST sales person JASON BALGOWLAH

Cannot recommend Jason more highly to anyone needing to update their appliances.
We purchased stove, cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood all in one go with Jason.
He knew the product range at Harvey Norman and assisted us through every different department and negotiated excellent prices for us.

Keena H.
Keena H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Too many lies

Almost every time I have asked for advice in a Harvey Norman store I have been lied to. The latest today the salesman was trying to convince me that a pull down tap actually came out much further than it did in the store, and the installers had installed it incorrectly. When I came home to check, I found he was lying. This has happened to me many times over the last 20 years. Just don't trust them.

Frank and Sue
Frank and SueIllawarra, NSW

Excellent and patient service

We are building a house and had to buy products for four bathrooms. We spoke to Anna at the Auburn Store who was marvellous, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. We highly recommend her and this store.

Jillybean
JillybeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointing

Was looking to purchase a Dyson Animal V10 vacuum cleaner advertised at $899 at Harvey Noman. When I researched other sites, Catch.com and Dicksmith.com.au advertised it for $799. So I rang the Woodville store to ask it they would match prices. Salesman told me that he couldn't match the price as 'Dyson price they had is pretty tight'. So I told him I would order one online from one of these two retailers and hung up. Very disappointing as I like to support local businesses to keep people employed. However in today's economic climate consumers have to be careful with their spending. So in a nutshell, Harvey Norman just missed out on an $800 sale. Would not recommend Harvey Norman. No wonder online shopping has becomes so popular.