Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian R

Ian RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery

I paid $65.00 to have a fridge delivered. It was going to a university. I spoke with the driver and left detailed instructions on how to find me so I could show where it was going. When I rang the driver to ask where he was he said he left the fridge at the warehouse he drove past. I had to borrow a trolley and wheel the fridge hundreds of metres to where it was going. Very poor. I have had other items delivered in the past and the drivers were good.

Michelle

Michelle

fantastic staff knowledge

good use of washing machines on display. it was a big help that they had towels to show the different wash load sizes and how much could be put in each machine. the staff member was very knowable and understanding of our familys needs and wants. He was happy to go over the 100 questions we asked. extremely happy with our LG washer and the price we got it for after checking different place for weeks on line re prices etc

Store LocationKanagrooflat
Billyt

BillytSydney, NSW

Chef stove

Looked online for prices of stoves for my rental. Found that HN had the best price. Went to the store and looked and found the one I wanted. Friendly assistant at the store gave me directions to the warehouse. Easy to find. All good.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Castle Hill
Stung

Stung

Thomastown store were so very professional and obliging

Bought several expensive appliances from Thomastown store more than 2 years ago but due to ill health they remained in their boxes until now. When gas fitter connected the cooker the element did not work. I contacted the store and graciousness and kindness still exist in this world, the store manager Faiz was so very understanding and ordered a new element and paid for the fitting. Faiz and his team were so very nice to deal with and I am so very grateful. I will send everyone I know to this store, customer service is truly the best.

Store LocationThomastown

Lyndy

LyndyMid North Coast, NSW

WASTE OF MONEY - DO NOT USE!

I contacted Product Review as my light globe inside my Panasonic Microwave stop working after only 1 month. Even though I paid extra for a couple of years extra warranty they said that I wasn't covered.
I will never use or recommend Product Care again - WASTE OF MONEY!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Coffs Harbour

Sev

SevBrisbane

Not happy with warranty claims procedures

Store LocationAspley

Thanks Brett

I have, for a few weeks now been in and out of a few different stores looking at stoves and fridges. This included three or four trips into the Marion SA store. Each time Brett was patient with all my queries even when I kept changing my mind. He had great product knowledge and showed great patience. The time came to make the purchases and it was his salesmanship that clinged the deal. Thanks Brett for all you help.

Store LocationMarion SA

Impressed!

Thanks to the team at HN Caringbah. Excellent customer service from 3 ladies tonight. Brought in a vaccum cleaner for repair, given a replacement model on the spot. Congrats on a great customer experience and understanding the value of that over what could have been a tedious process. Impressed!

Store LocationCaringbah
billa911

billa911Sydney, NSW

Liars. Will not honor replacement warranty

Harvey norman sell replacement warranties and then fail to honor it. When I tried to speak to Harvey Norman, they referred me to product care guys. The store doesnt want to deal with it as its in product care hands now. Product care people are rude and dont care about what harvey norman sold us. They are like..this is what we have on our system, take it or leave it.
I will never shop at Harvey Norman again.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Sally and Ron

Sally and RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michelle Electrical Chirnside Park

Michelle in electrical appliances at Chirnside Park was extremely helpful with choosing applicances for our kitchen she listened to what our needs were and showed us a few different appliances but without overwhelming us and Michelle gave us information on our chosen products to take home and read Also Michelle was generally excited to help us and we highly recommend Michelle and Harvey Norman at Chirnside Park

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chirnside Park

garryaussie

garryaussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vax vacuum cleaner - Pet pro

Bought Vax from Harvey Norman 2 Mths later the head stopped functioning. Went to store ( Broadmeadows ) they ordered new one after 2 weeks rang to see if had arrived. Not yet so they rang rep he said on the way.
1 more week goes by rang again and they said they will get back to me as they don't know where it is.
Very frustrating when under warranty. If i ordered a new one i think they would have it within the week.
I order from China and get within 4 days. Go figure

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadmeadows

Diltal

DiltalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Broadway customer service

A few weeks back I went to the broadway store to return a faulty item. I was particularly impressed with staff members Elliot, Michelle and Alison, who dealt with my case with professionalism and respect. They were courteous and helpful from the very beginning until the issue was finally resolved. Thank you again, we appreciate all your time and effort.

Store LocationBroadway

Arbert

ArbertSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

I had the worst experience ever with the shop, salesman named Thomas, and the staff named Daniel who declared himself as the manager. The salesman misguided and misleading us with the product that we ended up buying. We made complaint about the product because it’s not working properly as the salesman said it would be and they seemed very annoyed by it and they just said it works perfectly. The manager showed up and said it worked perfectly ACCORDING TO THE THEIR OPINION. He kept staring at us in a bullying way and asked us to take our product and leave. He even said ‘good luck with your coffee machine!’. What a terrible experience. No wonder the rating for the shop is so low. Seems like many customers experience the same thing.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadway

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

I wasn't expecting to be so happy after my visit to my local HN store. Excellent customer service, really friendly knowledgeable staff on the cash register. Well worth a visit..

Michael R.

Michael R.South East Queensland, QLD

ARISTON RPD1067DAUS

Washing machine is perfect for our medium size family. It is easy to use & has all benefits that were advised. Harvey norman sales man was very helpful & price & delivery was excellent.

Store LocationHARVEY NORMAN ASPLEY

Wiley Park Harvey Norman

Pre purchase service was ok but after purchase service was rude and unprofessional. There are many reputable and honest Harvey Norman. The Wiley Park store is not one of them. Buyer beware.

Store LocationWiley Park

once bitten03

once bitten03Victoria

Done our homework

After much searching we found our fridge at Harvey Norman Price was reasonable on sale . Sales man very good on what size would fit in our space very happy with our purchase

Store LocationWaurnponds

Tanya R.

Tanya R.South East Queensland, QLD

Not so happy with Oxley team

I bought couple of things from Oxley each time I went there same boring customer service. Not worth to go again. Price is higher then most of the store around.

Store LocationOxley

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Shopping made easy & enjoyable

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone

Simon

Simon

Too big to have average customer service.

They have a bad return policy. They're average at everything else, but their return policy is the reason I won't be returning.

You just can't return items unless they're broken. You may have been sold on a product to realise the sales rep lied and the reviews are actually terrible, too bad. No returns.