Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Diane32

Diane32Sydney, NSW

Do not shop in this store

- They REFUSE to give you a refund after you have stepped one foot out door. JB HIFI allows you 30 days.; but worse off... They are more than happy to sponge off the taxpayer and receive job keeper whilst awarding massive bonuses.

Tony Green

Tony Green Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service quality at chirnside Park store.

My complete attitude to harvey Norman changed when I was assisted by Nicola at chirnside park. She put me at ease immediately, found what I was searching for instantly, organised a great price with a charming attitude. I returned just recently for more product. Nicola was there again, remembered my preference and once again her service was fabulous. I have already recommended a close friend to Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Kay

Kay

Harvey Norman Maroochydore! Will never shop again

Harvey Norman Maroochydore not good service. Purchase a fridge which stopped working less than 4 weeks after we purchased it. They say it’s not there problem unfortunately we have to deal with the manufacturer. No replacement offered. We have now been 2 and a half weeks without a fridge with a family of six living out of a beach esky in the middle of summer. Eating out and buying ice everyday only to be told today it will be another 7 days. So that’s almost 4 weeks with no fridge. Will never buy hisense again and will never shop at Harvey Norman again. First bad review I’ve ever written. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Staff were rude on the phone.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Damaged products, non existent after sales service

Black Ice

Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

Accurate Shopper

Accurate ShopperMelbourne

Harvey Norman Marion

David R

David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

ALISTER

ALISTERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

I recently needed to replace my fridge and freezer so I went to Harvey Norman looking for some advice.
I was assisted by the most helpful assistant I could have asked for. In spite of it being extremely busy due to the Boxing day sales, Michelle Famularo was friendly, polite and couldn't do enough to help me find the right appliance for my needs.
Having had a bad experience at this store before, I was reluctant to go back but after the service I received, am now pleased I did.

Store LocationChirnside Park

kanna g.

kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

LG Top Load Washer from Harvey Norman Flagship Store Auburn

CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Fiona M

Fiona MAdelaide

After three months still waiting for a replacement piece for my Belling Oven

Amanda T

Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Never again

Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Aimee

AimeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Steve Harvey Norman Harvey Bay

We brought a brand new TV and accidentally threw out the remote with packaging. One phone call and we were lucky enough to get St.eve and he had us sorted out with a new one within the hour. You’re a legend St.eve

Nandasiri

NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

Moonlight

Moonlight

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a NutriBullet from Harvey Norman Melbourne City store a while back and since then, I had several issues with it. However, the manager (Ian) was very helpful and both times he sorted the issue out for me promptly and without any problems. Even though the blender I bought wasn't great, I would definitely still shop from this store, as I can trust them to be cooperative and empathetic.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Melbourne City (QV)
Hamed

HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

totally unhappy with delivery service. Crashes on fridge. Called them to fix it but did not reply. Still waiting for them.

MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Bundall QLD store

Saturday morning, December 12, 2020, I needed to order a replacement for my 12 year old microwave oven.

After contacting a similar company on the Gold Coast, and finding their order/delivery systems useless, I contacted Harvey Norman at Bundall.

Around 10.10am phoned the Bundall store - the store phone was answered immediately, transferred to Massey - arranged payment, delivery and installation within ten minutes. Invoice was emailed within ten minutes.

Consequently, the microwave was delivered and installed by 11.35am the same morning.
Excellent customer service!!!