Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

Cambridge Tasmania store

Went to Harvey Norman to buy a Simpson 5.5 kg washing machine.. their website listed it for $549, so cheap and cheerful. Arrived at Cambridge store to see tag price of $599. Salesman came over and immediately offered a discount.. came back and said $549. I asked about the additional 5% offered today on the radio. Reply was “Harvey Norman Cambridge Tasmania do not sell goods as advertised on the website, nor offer the 5% discount advertised on radio” radio station were actually at the store broadcasting.... didn’t want to discuss went to Betta Electrical and bought same thing for $525. Regular every day price... not the constant sale that Harvey Norman alway have

I recently purchased a washing machine from Harvey Norman at Rutherford and cannot speak highly enough of the service that I received from Tracy. What a wonderful lady. Very polite had good knowledge of the washers and took the time to make sure that our purchase was exactly what we wanted. You don’t find that kind of service anymore. 10 out of 10

Gotta see a girl called Ash!

Ash helped us today, she new about the products we wanted, she was fast and efficient and we got a great deal on 5 items which were delivered. She is so easy to deal with. Thanks Ash well done!

Store LocationMandurah WA 6210

Younger people serving need to realise older people are not idiots

Harvey Norman’s employs lots of young people great ! But they should be talk when someone is asking a question about a technical issue not act so condescending and arrogant but maybe that’s the way they even speak to there own generation. And please learn to be focused on your customer.

Store LocationCannonvale

It is well set out

There are some things that don't relate to me but overall it was well presented. I always seem to find what I'm looking for with a cost that suits my lifestyle

Store LocationHarvey Norman

I Just Want to Buy Something

I had a gift voucher which needed to be used at a particular store. I found a vacuum that was available online and available at others stores. Lady I dealt with couldn't locate the vacuum so palmed me off.

Store LocationCarindale

Salesman were most helpful from start to finish

Bought a Rennai Split System Air conditioner for a great price and had it installed the next day also for a great price. I used the store location in Cairns the salesman were most helpful from start to finish.

Store LocationCairns

Don't expect after store care

HN are fine if your product is functioning but if you have an issue then they are not interested.
Further, their delivery service will not carry items upstairs.
We also received a bonus ice esky with a large purchase - but when we went to have the items delivered a few months later the bonus esky had not been saved with the order and was no longer offered.

Convertion oven

Went to store found what I was looking for advertised at one price on the net $20 dollars dearer . supposed to have a sale on BE CAREFULL check the internet first

Store LocationBennetts green
As far as I'm concerned there full of it

Service was good

I selected the products i liked and their service was good without any hassle. The staff was ok as well and they did a price match for one of the product

Store LocationBelconnen

No warranty provided for seconds appliances.

Purchased a Fisher Paykel microwave convection oven second for $1000. Because it's a second means that the warranty is not included. We did not realize at the time of purchase and neither were we informed. It will now cost $1100 to replace the part that has failed. I will not buy from harvey normal again. We also had to repair our Fisher Paykel oven which cost about $500 in repairs and had no warranty.

Attentive sales staff poor quality finish

Had a good experience similar to that of The Good Guys recently. Unfortunately the dishwasher installation guy was again not so great. I think it's the same outsourced installation company. Hole was put in the wrong spot and left open, no Cabiseal cover and the drain hose wasn't set high with a fall.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone

Rude staff and a bad customer experience in Appliances

Have always had a good customer experience in Harvey norman, i always thought they are good with customer until i had this experience.
As a ticked off customer writing this review because of false promise on Cash back for a braun iron box which is expired. I have bought my Braun Iron box which was sold in Chadstone and the sales person mentioned i can avail a cashback offer without knowing the offer expired on 21st Apr 2019 when i bought the box on 25th Apr 2019. And when i asked about the money back, i have been offered only half of the money back and otherwise Sales person and the manager asked me to return the unit, that was pretty rude. And told me that mistake happens and this is what they can do, i am getting my half of the cashback 15$ but really unhappy with the way the customer is been handled here... And i dont think a fair offer i been presented back which brings me 15$ loss, as well as bad customer experience...
Point to Note: the mistake is never from my end, as a customer came in to buy the product but for a loss...

Store LocationChadstone

Amazing Service

Recently purchased several large items (tv, washing machine, dryer)from Harvey Norman (Woodville SA). Service & assistance was second to none, truly gold class service. They were honest with what I needed, not just to sell me the most expensive items & also gave me great deals (they will match any competitor's price anyway). Their guidance from purchase to delivery was exceptional.

Store LocationWoodville SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Great store, but not the most affordable

We've purchased many appliances and electrical goods from our local Harvey Norman store. The staff are helpful, Harvey Norman is a trusted store and they offer excellent interest free finance options. The only drawback is the prices, which are not the cheapest.

Store LocationLake Haven NSW

Non return policy ! Is this legal ?

Visited the Port Macquarie store today with our measurements to purchase a microwave oven. We asked what the return policy was and the staff member had to ask the Franchisee. Since we weren’t 100% sure of the measurements we asked could we return it Undamaged and in original package with our receipt if it did not fit. Since the franchisee could not find the time to talk personally with us he sent the salesman back with his reply, being no, only if the box was unopened. How were we to try it if we can’t open the box!
What if we bought the display one out of the box!
Not returning !

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Not enough staff in the store

I was 1 of 2 customers all up in the electronics section... Waited about 5 minutes, looking about me in front of electric kettles, called out to man at computers desk to ask if anyone worked in the store, he rang to find someone to help me but didnt offer to himself.. after another few minutes i gave up and walked out, commenting to staff on way out that you couldnt complain about the service.. i then went to another electrical shop and was served immediately and bought several expensive items, as had been my original intention in Harvey Normans store if i had been served.

Store LocationGriffith nsw

Harvey Norman Cairns - Refrigeration nightmare

We will probably never buy another Samsung fridge or appliance from Harvey Norman Cairns.

We had purchased a new (expensive ice-maker) Samsung fridge from Harvey Norman Cairns
some 10 weeks ago.
On unpacking we noted one of the internal plastic drawers was damaged. The condition was
there from manufacture and not picked up.

Within a week of unpacking we went into Harvey Norman taking the drawer. We were offered a replacement from a showroom unit but that was scratched so we were told a new one would be ordered. We were asked to phone through the serial number which we did.
The following week we enquired with Harvey Norman about the new replacement as we wanted
to pick it up.
We were told by the refrigeration Dept IT would be followed up.
After another week we enquired again and was told it would be followed up and told the replacement would be posted direct to our address.

Following several phone calls over the next 5 weeks, sick and tired of no results, we contacted Samsung Care who had no record of the order of replacement from Harvey Norman Cairns. We spent considerable time re-giving all details and serial number of the fridge etc.
Samsung Care indicated it would take 3 days to process the order ( which again I find remarkable after having so many difficulties with no progress from Harvey Norman); and indicated it would be forwarded to our address.

Another 10 days passed and Samsung Care again asked for our details and images of broken part and location of where it fits in the fridge - all information we had given first to Harvey Norman and 2nd to Samsung Care.
Finally, some 8 weeks later, our fridge drawer finally turned up.
While we were having these problems we contacted the owner of the Harvey Norman store to let their management know how inefficient the refrigeration section was, in particular one staff member.
They did not even have the courtesy to reply. We had to phone several times to follow that up but they seemed to have no interest in how their business would obviously be affected by their service.

It seems obvious that the reputation of Harvey Norman is only as good as the owner/manager of each franchise. Previously we purchased all our white and other goods from Harvey Norman Noosa Qld and were very happy with the service for 12 years!
We wont be purchasing anything from Harvey Norman Cairns and wont be recommending them to any of the 246 residences under our management.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Cairns

Easy transaction - no fuss

We went into Harvey Norman to purchase a new dishwasher. We had done our homework and knew what we wanted. The salesman was not pushy at all and was efficient with the transaction - even offering to look up the 'best price' without us asking. The dishwasher was paid for and delivered within a day or two

Store LocationPenrith

Airfryer

The Customer Staff Specialist was demonstrating the DeLonghi Airfryer. She was baking a cake in it! We did not believe it thought. We waited for the cake to be baked. She gave my wife and myself a nice slice of the cake. The cake was amazing! We bought one! The Airfryer is the most used cooking appliance in our kitchen!

Store LocationBundall