Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

Marie H

Marie HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware... go somewhere else!!

Really unreasonable
Give you the run around.
What one staff member says the next one won’t back up. Three faults and no sorry. No fridge now and still forced to wear the cost of the delivery fee.

Store LocationWoodville

Jess M.

Jess M.Sydney, NSW

I bought an LG fridge from Harvey Norman Lithgow. After a big storm one night and a blackout 1 month after purchase my fridge kept freezing as the cooling setting must have become faulty from the storm. Harvey Norman arranged for a brand new fridge to be delivered to me at no cost. Very happy!

Store LocationLithgow NSW
Isabelle K.

Isabelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Lack of customer service - faulty washing machine

Store LocationKialla , Victoria 3630
Marg T.

Marg T.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying a desk top & laptop computer can be scary if your not technically well advanced

We purchased both a new laptop and a desktop computer at Harvey Norman in Hervey Bay. Well for us it was very scary, we don’t know a gig from a ram! However Dale & Eliza did absolutely everything for us! They set up the devices, put our emails into it, our documents were all retrieved from the other devices and installed and we didn’t have to do a thing! They even managed to find the photo we had on the old computer as the desktop background! We can’t thank the team at Harvey Norman enough. Great service and always a big happy smile and a no problems we can do it attitude!

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You should call it "Product (we don't) Care"

They claim it's not an extended warranty, but they sure like to sell them. I had an insert in my expensive fridge crack through normal use after 12 months, and then again 12 months later.
They just shrugged me off without an explanation telling me it doesn't affect the use of the fridge. It's a simple part and a simple fix, and I'll be stuffed if I should have to pay for it.
Why on earth should I pay all this money for your (it's not an) Extended Warranty?

Miss Alison Hughes

Miss Alison HughesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I had a long interaction with a senior sales assistant and was very happy with the result. He was very helpful and listened to my needs. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationBateman's Bay NSW

Antonella G.

Antonella G.

Fantastic staff, great shopping experience

Recently went to Harvey Norman Nunawading with a view to buying a front loader. We did our research before, however I still had some queries regarding the Samsung bubblewash front loader. The Samsung rep was fantastic, showed me how it works and answered all my questions. We found him genuine and very helpful. Once we committed to the purchase he called over Terry, one of the staff members, who sorted out delivery and payment details, took us to the counter and we walked away very happy. Thank you

Store LocationHarvey Norman Nunawading

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Junk juicer

We bought an expensive $435 breville juicer from Burleigh Burleigh Waters on the recommendation of the sales lady. Got home and tried it but it didn't perform anything like she described it.
Returned it to the store right away but she claimed that you use it you own it and no return or exchange is allowed.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Burleigh Waters
Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

morayfield Harvey norman

Rude. No customer service. Could not care less Took forever to get my product. Was not informed it was in the store. Then when we rang we were on hold for 40 minutes. I can’t believe how incredibly rude they are. The service is crap and they could not care less how to treat their customer. I would never set foot in a Harvey Norman again. I spent a lot of money with them. Extremely poor customer service. I give them a minus infinity. Was rude even rude while apologising to me.

Store LocationMorayfield
william b.

william b.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

totally incompetent, they take your money but no service

4 weeks late delivering cooker and extraction fan, and they had the audacity to ask if i wanted both items delivered at the same time??????
Samsung fridge has broken down 2 times in a year.Still waiting after 3 days for a repair man to come, all the food had to be thrown out, told them that, all they could say was take photos?really.... i want my $3000 fridge fixed,how is a photo going to do that????no support just a lot of excuses.
will never buy anything from them again....not even a $1.00 item
what a waste of my time.........
start supporting your loyal customers HN....not just your bank account

Store Locationgympie

ABC67

ABC67Perth, WA

Refreshing improvement

After being left disappointed from previous service and interactions, particularly from a South West WA regional store, I recently dealt with Cannington store, where the staff were generally helpful and delivery and price were competitive. I will always include them in future business, I think, going forward. They seem keen to win your business and back it up with reasonable delivery service

Store LocationCannington

Ming

MingSydney, NSW

This is a store which display a variety of appliances and furniture.

A good varieties of appliances and furnitures are displayed in the store. Also customer service staff provided reasonable information to me when I asked questions. I bought two air-conditioning units from them.

Vish

VishSydney, NSW

Do not match the prices as they advertise

HR advise they thay beat the price as I went to Auburn store to buy refrigerator and ask for price match , they just refused by making some unacceptable excuses, eventually bought the same refrigerator from Good Guys on better service with better price . Do not buy as they do not match price and misleading the policies

Store LocationAuburn

DavidT

DavidTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A otherwise good shopping experience marred by bad delivery

Store LocationHarvey Norman Gepps Cross SA
Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Excellent experience!

Harvey Norman North Ryde were superb - bought Westinghouse French Door Fridge Freezer with flexible use drawer. Owner very helpful. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Matched competitors price after shocking experience with Appliances Online. Delivery crew were brilliant. Very happy with product. Would definitely shop there again.

Store LocationHarvey Norman North Ryde
Zinn

ZinnPerth, WA

Deceptive sale

Store LocationArmadale WA

Robin Lewis

Robin LewisSydney, NSW

Unethical marketing of Product Care

I was convinced to buy Product Care claiming that you can just come back within the warranty period and replace it for another product of a similar price or pay the difference for a higher value product. It seemed too good to be true. But because I was a regular at this shop, I trusted the guy and paid for it. On going through the terms and conditions at home much later, I realized that I was tricked. Searched for reviews online and realized that I should have done my research rather than just trusting someone I've had good interactions with during my earlier purchases. Feeling duped. :(

Store LocationNorth Ryde

Victoria

VictoriaSydney

Harvey Norman do not live up to their obligations under consumer law

Store LocationBelrose

Washing Machine Purchase

Jadelle was very patient, helpful, enthusiastic and a delight to deal with. She was also very knowledgeable about the appliances. Jadelle was a pleasure to deal with and recommend her highly!!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bennetts Green

Shaneo M.

Shaneo M.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service from a knowledgable representative

Purchased a new fridge from Harvey Norman (Garden City) as the old one went just before Xmas. I had my sites set on replacing the Westinghouse with a similar model however I wasn't too sure. The sales rep (older gentlemen - very experienced) pointed me in the direction of a Mitsubishi Electric fridge, purchased and delivered within 5 days (had to be transported from NSW). VERY happy with the service and product.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Westfield Garden City (Mt Gravatt Brisbane)