Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

2.9

1,016 reviews
Sherif H.

Sherif H.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever.

The worst customer service in Castle Hill, refused to return a vacuum cleaner while its quality is rubbish, when I told them I will call Fair trade they didn't care

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Maya

MayaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Transaction 9207754, Thank you Mick L, 6418/138

Store LocationHarvey Norman Gepps Cross HQ
IzzyH

IzzyHMelbourne

Specs are incorrect on website but they blame the customer

Store LocationMoorabbin
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Simpson dryer

Fantastic service. I bought a dryer hsd it delivered. Courier in packed it, it was badly dented. Got a second one delivered. Same. Boxes weren’t damaged. Not HN problem. Constant communication and apologies. Third one showed up today.. Sunday. Great service. Thank you to Rothwell Qld store

Store LocationRothwell Qld
Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality of staff varies Sometimes you get very unlucky

Store LocationWatergardens
Saurabh Kohli

Saurabh KohliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Products

Harvey Norman Broadmeadows had very good customer service, but the best part was there variety of products. We bought a Miele vacuum and it was rather getting difficult there to choose from the range of different vacuum cleaners.

Store LocationBroadmeadows
tim g.

tim g.

very rude staff

I found a toaster at David Jones for $235 and HN had it for $299. I called to ask for a pricematch, the staff laughed at me and said get me one too if you get it for that price. and I said ok I will.

Then I directly called Good guys and they were happy to pricematch,

HN should keep up to JB and Good guys at least making decent specials and discounts.

Store LocationVIC
Sam

Sam

Stay away from harvey norman marion

Very dodgy store, Purchased a washing machine was told us this is a reliable unit, if anything goes wrong bring it in we sort you out no worries. The unit broke apart after 6 month and the guy tried to tell me its from wear and tare, after hours of argument the manager came to tell me, its not our problem you need to take it up with LG. Have been left without a washing machine for sometime now. ACCC case opened.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Marion
Sputnik

SputnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Bad product information

Store LocationBundall QLD

Giulz1969

Giulz1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop

Ive been a long standing buyer (over 10 years) Harvey Norman Preston ALWAYS look after me in terms of customer service and pricing. This occasion they failed but happy I called back and was given a voucher to use which was nice. Guy was knowledgable about laptop I bought he did his best. Still will always buy from them. Happy with my latest fridge, drawers and the delivery guys were fantastic and helpful.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria
SharonK

SharonKSydney, NSW

No repairs.

Store LocationMoore Park
Kristine L.

Kristine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrifying After Sale Service

We bought a Kenwood Mixer 5 months ago. The machine started to fall apart after the first month. We only use it to mix 1- 1.8 kg bread dough (total weight). I have to sent it back to Kenwood to repair through Harvey Norman 3 times. It took 3-4 weeks to fixed each time. Each time the sales team in Harvey Norman deny any possible product deflect and accuse me of misusing the machine. I paid $900+ for this machine and drove 40 mins to the store to get accusation from the Harvey Norman sales team 3 times. The product is still broken without any refund and replacement options offered. Bad product with horrifying after sales service are really the perfect storm.

Frank O

Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good purchase of Oven

I went to Harvey Norman to have a general look at Ovens. When I got there I found a good selection and variety of Ovens. After a good look I found an Oven which I liked.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Deborah Cooper

Deborah CooperSydney, NSW

Brought a bigger tv

The only set back we have found with LG tv the lack of support from them . We have found it doesn’t s support all apps and this really is a downfall in their products . We own 2 of their tvs and will never buy they products again .

Store LocationPenrith
Evie

EviePerth

So Grateful

Harvey Norman in Armadale. Service over and above in getting a small freezer delivered to me at the onset of COVID. I wouldnt have managed without having this freezer. Great service and nice attitude much appreciated.

alienbats

alienbatsSydney, NSW

DeLonghi Coffee Machine

Went into Castle Hill store, and the DeLonghi representative told that the machine was eligible for gift hamper after online registration. Came to know later that, it was not eligible, and many more customers had similar complaints. Clear case of mis-selling to increase sales and brushing off customers.

Store Locationcastle hill
Fee

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty terms changed

bought a fridge with 60mths extended warrabty, now the fridge is faulty apparantly the warranty wasbt an extended one, its the total warranty time. no one explained that i was paying only 3yrs extended warranty after the manufacture 2 yr warranty. disgusting service. all about money. wont be shopping at harvey norman again and will be telling others to avoid also

Store Locationthomastown victoria
Lulu Strike

Lulu StrikeDarwin, NT

Darwin store staff are helpful

Very happy with the service helping me to choose my fridge. Not too pushy and seemed to know their stuff. Would shop here again next time I need an appliance

Store Locationdarwin
Philo

PhiloSydney, NSW

Check that delivery!!

We ordered a Westinghouse Stove in store. One then picks it up at a HN Warehouse. When we picked up the stove it was fully packed with insulation. However, when it was opened, it was a CHEF brand. WASTED TIME followed. A fairly basic part of the transaction, one would have thought, to supply what was ordered. Anyone dealing with the NSW Auburn Store needs to be very careful. The Manager was HELPFUL, however, he was up to his neck in complaints the day we rang. I think that says it all.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

IainSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievably bad service.

West Gosford I bought television for $1850.00 took it home plugged it in and it didn’t work rang the store sales lady said I spoke to the manager and we will get our money back i,ll get it picked up when it gets back we will do a refund after numerous phone calls the next day after it was picked up we spoke to the manager who refused to give us our money back we have no money no television disgusting service and we are still waiting .

Store LocationWest Gosford