Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ozmem

ozmemSydney, NSW

Harvey Norman AUBURN NSW 2144

I have been shopping at harvey norman for over 25 years and can say that they will always give you options for payments.
Their prices are usually matched or discounted.
If you want service and customer payment options with a discount, you must shop there.

Store LocationAUBURN NSW

Susan Hermann

Susan HermannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst attitude ever

So I spend $4500 on ASKO washing machine and dryer in July 2019. Since then washing machine broke down in September now dryer is not working. I understand under warranty but when I rang Bundall store this morning and spoke to the salesperson who I purchased from (and spent much time with as I wanted the best)
simply had the attitude of and I quote ...What do you want me to do about it ...for a company who prides themselves on service I was shocked a good morning sorry to hear that might have gone down just a little better...not happy Jan $4500 is a lot of money in my house and I am bitterly disappointed.

Store LocationBundall
Sharon

SharonWest gosford

Never again, contractor recommended tried ripping elderly parents off! Store took no responsibility. Very, very bad

Never again, contractor recommended By HN to fit Airconditioning tried ripping elderly parents off asking them to pay extra for installation. Then saying that they needed extra parts when they didnt. When it became obvious that they were not going to get extra money off them messed up circuit board so new oven didnt work anymore. When we rang back the contractor he said he can fix it but we would have to pay $170 call out fee??? Rang HN who didnt give a dam. Said it was nothing to do with them speak to contractor. Terrible customer service! Never again

Store LocationWiley Park NSW
Sheron

SheronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold non compliant oven/ bad customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bundall QLD

Very unfriendly customer service especially at the counter

Very unfriendly customer service at the cash counter. Not ready to help at all. They do not value customers who buy small items. Not happy at all. Will not go there again

Store LocationOsborne Park

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phillips Coffee machine

Store LocationChirnside Park

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Price matches paradise

My sales assistant helped me through all my purchases for our kitchen renovation. Their transparency was phenomenal. They ensured that I was aware of all relevant bonus offers, had great product knowledge and allowed me to online search in real time for better prices and would price match workout fail at every opportunity. I literally saved hundreds of dollars. Availability and delivery where second to none.

Store LocationMoore Park Supa Center

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

The Best Service from Swan Hill Harvey Norman!!

I purchased a New Fridge from Harvey Norman, Swan Hill earlier this week. The Standard of Service that I received was Very High!! Josh Mangles was the Salesperson and he made this purchase experience 5 star. Very helpful, efficient and went out of his way to help me. This experience was excellent from the start to delivery of my fridge. The 2 Delivery Men from Harvey Norman, Swan Hill, went out of their way to meet my needs. They were friendly, considerate and extra careful when placing my new fridge in the kitchen. I could not have asked for better service from them both!! I only hope that Harvey Norman monitor Product Review and pass on my "Thanks" to all 3 young men.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Swan Hill
Dionigi S.

Dionigi S.Perth, WA

Bad experience I will never spend a cents to this store

Completely useless, I hope people open their eyes, store like this should not exist.
35 days waiting for my coffee machine under warranty and when they decide to return to me a new coffee machine Harvey Norman decide saying our client prefers pickup in Wembley 90 km away, after one more week still at Wembley.
Very unprofessional. Never again walk in to this store and neither my family. Better Nextdoor GOOD GUYS .

Store LocationO’connor
Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pc for the parents

Went in looking for specific pc for our parents to be able to stream Greek tv onto their television. They were very helpful and upgraded us to a better pc that we were very happy about

Store LocationRundle Mall

J.MCoburg, VIC

Price Match disagreement

Store LocationHarvey Norman Thomstown

Seng Hong A.

Seng Hong A.South East Queensland, QLD

Upset on the product and customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Everton Park QLD

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I buy all my electronics here

Love the service and feel at Harvey Norman I love to shop here I buy my tvs fridges and lounges.
Great help from the guys and girls at hoppers crossing store In particular

Store LocationHoppers crossing

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman bungle- just wont honour the warranty

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bundall, Gold Coast
Joanne

Joanne

Great product but terrible click and collect

kameleon872000

kameleon872000South Australia

Never going there again. I know what to expect.

Terrible customer service. Visited a store in an Australian CBD. No greeting, no acknowledgement, nobody asked if I was being attended to. I was considering a major purchase but I won't from that store. I also submitted a formal complaint, the store manager did respond but I have yet to hear back. It may be lack of training, but staff need to be taught that customers pay their wages, and their job is to make customers happy, not annoying us.

Frog

FrogFar North Queensland, QLD

Never buy electrical Harvey Norman Cairns

And dont buy an Ariston dishwasher. These just dont work, and if you want to bash your head against the Harvey Norman brick wall with zero customer service for greater than 3 months, go right ahead. The machine never worked from day 1, much like the guy who signs his email 2IC, Proprietor In Training. OMG someone should take this tool out the back of the warehouse and teach him some skills. Never spending another cent with this store, and thats after spending probably upward of $30k over the last 6 years

Store LocationCairns - Electrical

O Rahat

O RahatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

STAY 10 miles away from Harvynorman. No accountability, irresponsible, liars.

Store LocationDandenong

Johnson A

Johnson AScullin 2614, ACT

Distinguished Sales Assistant

Walking through the Shop floor, an astute, very alert, Sales Assistant (5443) with excellent product knowledge, quickly gave attention. The professional attention paid off with my purchase of LG-GF-V570MBL Fridge.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Fyshwick, Canberra

Ian R

Ian RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery

I paid $65.00 to have a fridge delivered. It was going to a university. I spoke with the driver and left detailed instructions on how to find me so I could show where it was going. When I rang the driver to ask where he was he said he left the fridge at the warehouse he drove past. I had to borrow a trolley and wheel the fridge hundreds of metres to where it was going. Very poor. I have had other items delivered in the past and the drivers were good.