Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Kris
KrisIllawarra, NSW

Great Service & nothing too much trouble

We recently bought & had carpet laid by a very professional carpet layer. He was on his own and worked solidly for 7 hours until the job was done without a break. Nothing was too much trouble, even removed and rehung a door for us. Highly recommend.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Great service From the beginning to end very pleased

From initial contact with Cannington store each progress step has been completed with expertise and the customer treated in a m o st positive manner ,.Kelli measured with diligence variety of carpets well outlined. The carpet layer was conscientious and could not have been more helpful.thankyou to all at Cannington flooring . Will certainly recommend Colleen and David Edmeades

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

This is perfect. Ian really happy

I have heard about U from my relatives.l am really happy and appreciate your organise job.Did not have any timing problem.got this in due time with perfect finishing. I will recommend this. for my family and friends

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Friendly and efficient service.

Rinzan from Osbourne Park was very efficient and helpful. He also rang to let me know that he was running a few minutes late, which I really appreciated. This was an insurance service and I was impressed with the print service.

Baz J
Baz JPerth, WA

Great work by Harvey Norman Osborne Park and Salesperson Vanshika

Excellent service by Vanshika and Rinzan. Quality products and laying was great by Marty. Fine to deal with. Staff at Harvey Norman were very attentive. However, the billing process needs to be refined to incorporate BPay.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet is amazing, contractor rubbish

We ordered enough carpet to lay three rooms. The carpet was laid beautifully, but sadly, the contractor has no desire to finish the job properly. I contacted Harvey Norman straight away to let them know the contractor left all the carpet cuttings and a massive mess on the floor. Sadly, the response I received was "We cant make our contractors carry a vacuum." I was beside myself. We have had carpet laid by other companies and not once have I had to vacuum the carpets to remove every bit of carpet scrap to finish their work. Sadly Harvey Norman, the contractor you use is a reflection of your lack of care regarding your customers satisfaction. We will be sure to alert others and will never use you again.

Peter
Peter

Best experience

I have been to harvey norman sunshine.
I was looking at laminate flooring but
Salesperson was explained me about hybrid flooring . I was really happy. But I was not convinced. When he manager comes to me and explain everything and feature and benefits..
Showed me few installed pictures. I offered them come to my house and done measure. I have installed first time .. it’s looks really good. Thank you jamil and sunshine team for their product knowledge.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Ginger
Ginger

Great Job

Had carpet layed for my brother by harvey norman flooring . The carpet looks great great Job .

The colour the sales man helped me with was perfect for the room. The old home has never had carpet layed before . Looks amazing .THank you harvey norman carpet flooring and the team

Cheers Mary rose

Nicola
NicolaPeel, WA

Love the carpet and service

The carpet is great and the couple that fitted it were extremely professional and great to have in your home really friendly service from ordering the carpet in store to finishing fitting by them

cleopatra49
cleopatra49PERTH

Extremely Happy! Rooms look great.

We replaced 3 bedroom carpets. There was a wide selection of carpets and price options. We
chose a carpet, took in our house plans and the quote was a lot less than we had calculated. We had plenty of dates to choose from for fitting and added the removal and disposal of the old carpets. The carpet fitter rang the day before, we agreed a time and they were very prompt and efficient. The carpets look and feel very comfortable and we are extremely happy with the price service and quality. Highly recommend HN carpets Mandurah, WA.

Marisa B.
Marisa B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Carpet Replaced

I want to thank Sam from Harvey Norman Nunawading for all the great customer service, he was very accommodating and Neil in doing an excellent job laying my carpet nothing was too much for him, couldn’t have asked for more, GREAT!! Very satisfied customer, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!!

Michael B.
Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great knowledge and service

Daniel listened attentively to my needs and came up with good recommendations.
Great flexibility with dates for laying, and quality job done in a courteous manner.
Good quality and service all round

Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

Smartstrand carpet smart move for me

Great help/customer service from Harvey Norman and good reliability and laying from contractors. Had this carpet for 5 years still looks like new with good maintenance. Had to purchase the dyson vac with special head as recommended by Harvey Norman to get down deep into the thick pile which is paying off. Stains easily removed as advertised. Recommended and Will buy again..

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Tiles

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible customer service - Would not use them again or recommend.

Installation did not include everything discussed during the quoting stage. When called to discuss, consultant (Ali) was unhelpful and unwilling to rectify the issue without additional charge.

Jan L
Jan L Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is Just What We Wanted

We recently purchased wool carpet for our home from Harvey Norman. The salesman Tom was fantastic. He helped us choose the right carpet for us which would have been daunting without his help. The laying of the carpet was also organised by Tom. He came out to measure up as well. We are thrilled with the result. The carpet is perfect – the look and the feel. It is just what we wanted. Thank you, Tom, for all your help.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews

Bea T.
Bea T.asked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Matt
Mattasked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

MMMasked

Hi,
We ordered carpet recently however said that we were months away from installing. We initially asked for our deposit back because of incorrect measuring on our part and a price hike however came to an agreement. We picked a colour for purchase sake however now when asking we are told the carpet is ordered and we can't change the colour despite us saying we were months away and may change the colour????
We have paid a large deposit but not sure what to do as we know it will be a case of 'can't change your mind'...not sure why carpet needed to be ordered prior to use 100 percent confirming

MMM

So my question is can we request our deposit and cancel order there is nowhere on the invoice that says we cannot

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives