Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerCentral, TAS

Smart strand carpet is rubbish.

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very nice carpet

I have been very happy with the carpet we were sold. It was on sale for a great price. The install was not as I would have expected, I called to have the installer come back as he had not stretched it over the nails on the edging. Looking at it today I still don't think it's ok . My carpet mats that I asked to have made from the only remaining piece were not all made. Mixed emotions about this big purchase.

Lived up to promise

Damien from Harvey Norman Osborne Park WA made the purchasing experience so easy that we parted with our money happily. Laying team of Robert & Shane were courteous, co-operative, clean, and punctual.
Everything ran according to schedule. We are very happy with the whole experience, and our new carpet!

After sales service appalling

Pre-sales service enthusiastic and helpful, however installation was sub-par and despite numerous complaints over the phone, by email and in person I’m still waiting for the problem to be resolved.

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist
Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Sorry to hear that you have not had a resolution.
Could you please provide the Store details.
Thanking you in advance,

Balgowlah

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Service all the way at Bunbury Store

We recently replaced some woollen carpet in our house from the Bunbury Store. The product was excellent, staff keen to secure custom. Carpet Layers Alexandra and Drasko finished off doing an excellent job of laying the carpet and a great experience. Based on our experience we would recommend this store.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring but you can read 23 questions about Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

CategoryFlooring Companies and Carpet Flooring