Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Job Satisfaction

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good range, price and installation

I am so pleased with the quality, look and feel of the carpet I got at Harvey Norman Highpoint. The price was very good as I got it in the mid year sales. The process to book installation was easy and the person who did the actual carpet laying was very good and experienced. Very happy.

Poor Experience - Again!

Nathan

NathanDarling Downs, QLD

Smart Strand carpet

We installed Smart Strand carpet due to the sales pitch that it has a lifetime guarantee for stain & soil resistance.
The Smart Strand carpet is terrible- it's has soiled in light traffic areas and aftet 2 years looks like 20 year old carpet.
I wish I'd not bought into the sales pitch!

Lib

LibSydney, NSW

Good service and fitters were lovely

We had four bedrooms carpeted. Aaron in store was very helpful and sorted out issues well. Was able to book installation exactly when I wanted. Good quality product. The fitters were great. Polite, efficient and friendly.

P Foster

P FosterSydney, NSW

Damage property and take no responsibility

Maria O.

Maria O.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service

They were quick to take my money & arrange installation, but the layers did a bit if a shoddy job. I gave feedback & asked for a resolution.
Couple of vague emails back n forward.
No resolution. I had to keep chasing them up & still no service.
I'm left with old blue carpet sticking out on top of my lovely silver carpet.
Unprofessional

Chris Patten

Chris PattenPerth, WA

Superb Job.

My layer Martin contacted me 2 days prior to give me a time of arrival. He arrived early and was very respectful of my house and the needs of me as a customer.
Very thorough with his workmanship and attention to detail.
Not only a superb job with laying, but no damage to any of the 4 rooms he laid and no damage to any wall. Took all equipment and old carpet and was gone within 2 1/2 hrs.

Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Thanks again Martin!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerCentral, TAS

Smart strand carpet is rubbish.

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very nice carpet

I have been very happy with the carpet we were sold. It was on sale for a great price. The install was not as I would have expected, I called to have the installer come back as he had not stretched it over the nails on the edging. Looking at it today I still don't think it's ok . My carpet mats that I asked to have made from the only remaining piece were not all made. Mixed emotions about this big purchase.

Lived up to promise

Damien from Harvey Norman Osborne Park WA made the purchasing experience so easy that we parted with our money happily. Laying team of Robert & Shane were courteous, co-operative, clean, and punctual.
Everything ran according to schedule. We are very happy with the whole experience, and our new carpet!

After sales service appalling

Pre-sales service enthusiastic and helpful, however installation was sub-par and despite numerous complaints over the phone, by email and in person I’m still waiting for the problem to be resolved.

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist
Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Sorry to hear that you have not had a resolution.
Could you please provide the Store details.
Thanking you in advance,

Balgowlah

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Service all the way at Bunbury Store

We recently replaced some woollen carpet in our house from the Bunbury Store. The product was excellent, staff keen to secure custom. Carpet Layers Alexandra and Drasko finished off doing an excellent job of laying the carpet and a great experience. Based on our experience we would recommend this store.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews