Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store

Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store

2.3 from 1,345 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer Service appreciated x

Would just like to Congratulate Simon from your Tweed Heads Store for being one of the nicest Customer Service Person I have met in a long time; Apart from fixing my problem I had with my Iphone, Ipad etc. he did his job extremely well and could not fault the way I was treated. Customer Service is very hard to find in this day and age so must and should be rewarded. Thanks again Pleasure to deal With Harvey Norman Technical Department Jan Milne x

Store LocationTweed Heads NSW

Penny W

Penny WIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the end result, but communications and accuracy was BAD

Store LocationMoss Vale
Ch M

Ch MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match and delivery scam..

Delivery dump and run...problem with installation just up and left said read the manual when asked..
Price match scam...when delivered the price match installation was non existent.. stayed an extra fee..When is a price match not a price match when it has an inbuilt scam..
When discussed with Harvey norman store e..did not care less...stated that's how it is...
End result had to pay for two installations twice..

Store LocationValley
Product Purchasedwashing machine
Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Bad advice and a battle to get guaranteed refund

The tech salesperson at Harvey Norman recommended a particular computer virus software with a 30 day money back guarantee. The instructions I was given to install the software didn’t work, I was on the phone to India for a long time trying to get help (they wanted to charge me extra) and when I asked for my money back at Harvey Norman they refused! Should have gone to Good Guys!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSupa Centre

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big screen tv The picture is fantastic and love the smart tv function Brand Samsung

Easy to find as has a special section set up with TV big and small. Lots of different brands. Love it was so good watching the AFL finals on it. The sales man was very helpful and $100 gift voucher a great bonus.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Sunshine Victoria

Abusive Castle Hill store manager

Dishonest and abusive store manager at Castle Hill. Went in today to have a product price matched as per their policy. The store manager MICHAEL refused by saying it was out of stock in the local EB; it wasn't. His own staff member then corrected him, yet he still refused. I wanted to note this down and kindly to speak to head office to clarify. He completely overreacted and took offence and threatened to trespass me and call the police. Not wanting to honour your policy is one thing, but to act like a manchild and bully a customer with rude and threatening behaviour shows someone who is simply not fit to be dealing with people, let alone managing them.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Grant Haywood

Grant Haywood

Promise one thing deliver another

They promise price matching. Except when you present them with the opposition price the response is 'we don't match online pricing like officeworks'

Then state that in your advertising you don't

Store LocationToowoomba

Zeeshan

ZeeshanSydney, NSW

A good Sale item

I was looking to buy a Microwave oven. Found a good product on shelve. Using it for 04 months and have not noticed any abnormality .
This brand has layers of process which customers are asked to follow.

Store LocationAuburn
Product PurchasedMicrowave Oven
Jasmine T.

Jasmine T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taken advantage of

Saw a laptop I wanted. The list price was $1290... The salesman said he will give me "a deal" and give it to me at the price of $1,080. I accepted. Went home and noticed the price on their website was $980.. Almost $300 cheaper.. Not only that, they listed on the website a "Radeon Vega 6" yet it has a "Radeon Vega 3" graphics card.
Plus! I was charged $99 for an in-store labour fee - no labour was done!!
Very unhappy. After many years of spending thousands there, I will never go back.

Store LocationNoarlunga
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion
JewdenM

JewdenM

No wonder retail stores are dying out

I waited 30 minutes with no service. It wasn’t busy. Not under staffed. Staff walking around and not wanting to move from their designated sections. Can’t sell in other departments. The structure of staff on the floor is outdated and does not work in current climate. Purchases would had totaled more than $1000 by myself but I chose to walk out after one staff member helped a man who had waited half the time I did. It gives me great pleasure knowing these stores, the incompetent staff and poor structure will soon be a thing of the past :)

Jim Milne

Jim MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service hahahahaha

Went to purchase a new laptop...what a joke ...we were the only customers in the store and we were totally ignored by the two staff members that I think worked there...well maybe not.

Store LocationMorayfield

Jared A

Jared AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading & Unprofessional Sales Staff

I had a phone slammed down on me by Matthew from the Harvey Norman Chadstone AV team & I had recieved misleading and flat out poor customer service from KChang. Beware of purchasing gifts for people from this store or trusting the sales staff on the floor as it may come back to bite you. It took me two emails, many whatsapp messages and two phone calls to finally obtain a refund from Anna the floor manager. The process was a lengthy waste of time.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone

Kevin Osborn

Kevin Osborn

Couldn’t Have Been Better

I saw a television advertised in the Sunday paper which included free delivery and installation. I first made an enquiry over the phone, made my decision and paid a deposit. I had to go into the store the next day to pay the balance. The sales people were very helpful and friendly. The television was delivered and installed within the next 24 hours. The whole process could not have been better or easier.

Store LocationBundall, Queensland
Product PurchasedTelevision

J Hru

J Hru

happy with service when I bought my laptop

I bought computer in this shop I was offered price match additional service and good compatriot service was fast and staff was very helpful I can recommend this shop to my friends

Store LocationWA O connor
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 5 Laptop
Srini

SriniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Store LocationRothwell QLD
Chezza

ChezzaGippsland, VIC

Terrific product and service..

I purchased an Epson printer from Harvey Norman to use in my home office. It does everything I need it to do and more, I am very happy with it. Harvey Norman stocks the ink cartridges also and they are regularly in stock. The staff were very helpful with my questions before purchasing my printer to make sure it would do the things I required to make my work life easier.

Store LocationBairnsdale
Product PurchasedEpson printer

Symon M.

Symon M.Sydney, NSW

Think very carefully when buying a gift

I recently purchased a laptop as a gift for my partner's birthday. I was quickly attended and staff was very helpful.
Unfortunately when I presented the gift to my partner for her birthday the next morning she said thank you but I really don't want a laptop you can take it back.
When I went to return it after many conversations with different levels of management they refused to give me a refund on the pretense that they do not have to refund if u change your mind. I said I hadn't changed my mind it was an unwanted gift...
Currently waiting for reply from acc.
Be careful at Xmas people they don't refund unwanted gifts.

Store LocationCastelhill

Belle G

Belle GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service Centre support

Returning a product under warranty was easier than expected and communication was continual throughout the process of a warranty fix. Despite a long turn around period, the staff were helpful

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationIpswich
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 2 128GB/Intel Core i5 - 8GB

Kaylee B.

Kaylee B.

Adam at Osborne Park is Amazing!!

Adam was so helpful he really knows his products and specifications, and added extras as to how the lighting in a room affects your TV display, he made our purchase choices so effortless and really you wanted to buy what ever he was selling thats just how good he is.((he could work in TV he is awesome) He reduced our costs beating competitors prices, also adding in other hardware and protection products which would give our products added longevity and coverage with any issues. He has really is amazing! Our Tvs and hardware were delivered as requested and we are really satisfied and amazed by our TVs capabilities.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedLG 70UM7300PTA (70")

Abbey T

Abbey TSydney, NSW

Exceptional service and electronics!

I have bought electronics from Harvey Norman for years and they still amaze me. The service is always amazing and their knowledge of what I'm looking for was extraordinary. The range of choices I had was amazing and the prices were reasonable.