Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

2.3 from 1,455 reviews

2.3

1,455 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (149)

Pendo W

Pendo WNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Refused to honor Legal warranty even with receipt after 8 mths!!!!!

Have bought from local HN before, ideally so that if something went wrong, I could bring the product back without issue. After todays rude and unhelpful experience with "Mark" at Burnie store, I will shop with EBAY!

Store LocationBurnie
B.P.M

B.P.M

Bought a TV from Harvey Norman but received a faulty product.

Bought a brand new TV from Harvey Norman but the TV I received it was faulty and Harvey Norman refused to replace item despite being legally obligated to do so.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHoppers Crossing VIC
Reetika S.

Reetika S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing services..

I bought asus zenbook frim castle hill store. Staff is very nice and help to choose the right product. Completely happy with my purchase and satisfactory customer. Strongly recommend this place for all sort of electronic appliances.

Store LocationCastle hill
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL

Amanda Jane

Amanda Jane

Fantastic Service!

Staff are always friendly always willing to price match against other stores. Even reduce the prices in some cases to get your sale though it might not be a significant amount it's enough to show they want your business and your not ignored.

Store LocationMcgraths Hill
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20+
Stevo

StevoSydney, NSW

Awesome service

I came into the Harvey Norman Auburn Store and was served by Bill, he was an excellent sales person really knowledgeable and helped me get a great deal on a laptop highly recommend.

Store LocationAuburn
Product PurchasedGA401II-HE096T ASUS ROG Zephyrus

Phoebe

PhoebeMid North Coast, NSW

Exzcellent Service

Port Macquarie Harvey Normans store - the electronics department is so efficient and helpful. I was served by Troy today and he is professional, very helpful, knows his product, speaks well and looks smart. The perfect salesman to have in the store.

Store LocationPort MaC

Product PurchasedArlo Pro 2 wireless cameras
yellowbeans

yellowbeansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot return faulty item

Purchased a LIFEPROOF phone case. The rubber edge was coming off. I brought it back to the store for an exchange/refund. The store deemed it as wear and tear. The rubber band on the edge serves as functional, not decorative. Staff told me that they can process a warranty claim but unsure of results from LIFEPROOF - they may refund, they may dismiss. Also told me that the claims of higher value are more of a priority than a $60 phone case, and that it can take time, so I am better off contacting them myself. Another store was willing to refund. The franchise's do things under their discretion and there is no consistency in their policies.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMelbourne, QV.
Wayne

WayneCentral Queensland, QLD

after sales service crap

Harvey Norman Gladstone QLD
lease a lap top on 3 year term after 12 Months went to close lid and 1 hinge
snapped off , took back to store showed them ,all was told is they do not handle
claims any more, even though they look at product gave me a number for lease company , which is useless as they won't answer call or respond to my email.
I even have 2 year warranty on product.

Wayne

Sail

SailSydney, NSW

ASUS UX462DA-AI016T

Great Product, the excellent performance of the Asus laptop we bought. The service provided at HN was excellent by the staff. The only issue we found is the Win 10 Home version.

Kirby Leeke

Kirby LeekeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Salesman

Store was well laid out, with plenty of products to sample/review. I went into the store to buy a different product, but the salesman showed me advantages of the alternative I actually did buy.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Product PurchasedAsus ZenBook

abie g.

abie g.Sydney, NSW

Great service customer focused salesperson Tahmi

Found the buying experience of laptop computer comfortable and very positive. Having been supplied by laptop by employer, Tahmi was patient, courteous, respectful, commercial and efficient. We bought the Ausus Zenbook and look forward to productive and trouble free use going forward.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Nahi

NahiPerth, WA

Taking Advantage during COVID-19 Situation

Store LocationArmadale WA
Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, easy to deal with

The sales rep who helped me purchase my newest laptop was very knowledgable and super helpful, he made my decision easy once we chatted about 2 models i was tossing up between, very happy with my choice and purchase!!

Store Locationmoorabbin
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC
Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Store LocationHoppers crossing
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 15

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New laptop. No idea.

Excellent experience. Went in with limited knowledge on laptops but had an awesome salesperson who guided me in the right direction and looked after me on price. Extremely happy with the Asus laptop I was recommended.

Store LocationDandenong Harvey Norman

-0 Star for Harvey Norman Yayyy

Great laptop for great price

Great laptop. Staff very helpful and patient. The laptop we purchased was from ASUS and it's light and versatile great for work or school. Repair service for this laptop is also in an accessible location

Great Laptop for Great Price

I'm very happy with the Harvey Norman Osborne Park and the Team, great range of laptops, very knowledgeable staff and matched a cheaper price of another store without any hesitation.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osborne Park Perth Western Australia
Product PurchasedASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

The company is not responsible for their customer especially the after sales services

Store LocationIPC Harvey Norman