Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store

Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store

2.3 from 1,403 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (113)
Neil V.

Neil V.Victoria

Product care is a waste of money and not supported by Harvey Norman

Bought computer product care.No follow up or assistance and now they want to pay part of the computer out and not the full amount. Rip offs, hard to deal with

Store LocationHarvey Norman product care
Product PurchasedLenovo 3000 C Series
Skyehelmsman

Skyehelmsman

watch out for installation costs!!!

we bought a Bosch cooktop at Harvey Norman in Bell Street Preston recently.
Happy with price ,around $1000, and service, expecting installation costs of $3-500

BUT, the installation costs by the gas fitter sent by HN were astronomical: $1910!!!

So beware.
I suggest get written quote from installer before proceeding

Store LocationHarvey Norman Preston
Linda

LindaCairns

Forget Click and collect for Harvey Norman Oxley

Store LocationHarvey Norman Oxley, QLD
Product PurchasedKeyboard and mouse
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Selling underspeced items!!

Bough a Lenovo idea centre 27 at hoppers crossing store. Specs were i7, 1Tb harddrive with windows home for $2600. After coming home while registering the product the warranty it showed for 9 months only. Also the same product listed on Lenovo.com for less price and also the spec was 1Tb +2b hard drive with windows professional. basically looks like Harvey norman is underspecing the items and then selling for higher price. Not happy with the purchase!!

Store LocationHoopers crossing
Paige C.

Paige C.

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Staff at the store was approachable ,e and friendly, answered any questions or concerns that I had in relation to recent laptop purchase. Downside was the amount of upwelling that went on until I could take my item to the register. Other than that was great service and great products

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Laptop

3rd laptop HP having issues within 4 months service ok, Midland store Management just not interested, just walked away, with embarrassment. I was calm walking in about 10 minutes the crap came good and thick, we are this and we are that, this laptop this.. etc you get the Message...

Store LocationMidland
Product PurchasedHP 15-BW521AU
Mia S.

Mia S.

I don't buy any in Harvey Norman store

I bought a WiFi router when we install with the helped of our internet provider for 4 hours and is not get to worked. I really not happy for the product recommented by the sale person.
When I returned the sale person said they want to check first. We keep contacted the store it take a week's before have the answered.After that waited for so long that they find out the router is not working. We in up to spend more money for another brand. Because I can't get my money back, that I can buy to another store that we want.

Store LocationBairnsdale store
Product PurchasedD-Link AC1200 DSL-2880AL
Harold Bish

Harold BishNicholls 2913, ACT

all round good but expensive

i love coming here its a great shop, the staff are always good and the range is great but the prices are what kills me. i get confused when prices are 20% others.

Store LocationFyshwick
rejo g.

rejo g.

Excelent

I always but at Harvey and their extra cover looks after u well. all these years they have been good at service. I recently bought a fridge their service have to

Store LocationHorsham

Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Avoid HN Thomastown

Store LocationThomastown
Product PurchasedToshiba tv
Swizzle

SwizzleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Batemans Bay store are great!

I am writing this 5 star review to offset in someway a 1 star review I will be writing for the online store (click and collect service) I rang to enquire about an item on special. It was in stock and I arrived half an hour later to pick it up and was served very promptly and efficiently by Jess. Great work Batemans Bay

Store LocationBatemans Bay
Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy tablet
cam

camGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not purchase extended warranty

Seth G.

Seth G.Sydney, NSW

Backwards company still in the 20th century

Harvey Norman had a good offer on a Netgear Nighthawk AX6000. I checked online and it said it was in stock in the Broadway store.
I ordered online (before 4pm) to collect from the store.
When I got to the store they would not accept the NSW Government issued online driving licence. Even though that same form of identification is acceptable by the Government, the police, hospitals and pretty much everywhere.
Then the same store said they could not refund me either.
So I was not able to get my order and I was not able to be refunded either. What a service!

I will not be buying from Harvey Norman anymore. I will buy from a company that has moved into the 21st century.
And Harvey wonders why we are all buying from overseas!

Store LocationBroadway Sydney
Product PurchasedNetgear Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi6 Router
Honest reviewer

Honest reviewerMky Qld

HUGE SCAM

computer breaks, you take it in to computer service section, its under extended warranty, we will send it away for you, they send it away ,, after a couple of weeks !! one month later I get a call from Melbourne, you need xyz parts, but we can replace it on warranty, no I want my computer back fixed..... 4 days later its going to take another 3 weeks for your parts would you like a credit and get a replacement computer, no, get the parts I want my computer back,,,,, was I alone, talking at work ,, same story for others, so they get you to ditch your old computer, get another one,, and get another freeking warranty,,,,, bad bad people,,, mine is in mackay qld

Store Locationmackay harvey norman
Product Purchasedasus computer
Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Great Service

Store well laid out which makes it very easy to navigate. The designated staff in each department are knowledgeable and helpful, providing me with different options to make an informed decision.
Products purchased were of excellent quality and no issues at all!

Store LocationLaunceston
Product PurchasedAcer Predator Helios 500

Liars

Store LocationOsborne Park
Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Very good

Products were very good and easy to navigate the store. Staff were friendly and they have good sense of humor. I like the items I purchased. Easy parking available. Overall very good.

Store LocationLiverpool
Product PurchasedAcer 15.6"
Grant Morris

Grant Morris

Great Service

Love Harvey Norman and it's great customer service. The interest free credit card offer helped me kit out my whole gaff with nothing up front. Very happy with the service all round.

Ian Morrison

Ian MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Switched on and electrifying

Wow, this sales assistant has obviously been around a long time. Knows his bytes from his bites. Great attention to my laboured attempts to get his attention without being labelled vexstious.

Store LocationMornington
Product PurchasedNokia 108
Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Excellent and helpful service

Excellent service at both Joondalup Clearance store from Luca today purchasing a TV and enquiring into dishwashers; and from Rob at Osborne Park store when selecting a fridge last month. Both knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend both.