Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store

Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store

2.3 from 1,377 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (94)

jeff85

jeff85Hunter Region, NSW

I’ll never shop here again!

Went into Harvey Norman to buy a Dyson stick vac, the ticketed price was $597 including 2 years product care replacement ( this is an additional warranty that replaces old for new after the manufacturers warranty expires, it costs $119, check it out for yourself on their website).

Seeing that there are 4 retailers in the complex selling the same product I asked for a better price. We agreed on $575. Now when I get home I see on my receipt “EXCLUDEPRODCARE”. This was not part of the agreement. Why would I give up something worth $119 for $22? Complete unethical bait and switch. Our family had to go without other things so we could afford this product and I’ll never step foot in this snake pit again.

Store LocationHomemaker Center kotara
Product PurchasedDyson vac

rednuts81

rednuts81South East Queensland, QLD

Scam product care

Returned faulty goods under product care was told on the spot that it will be covered fully. Returned after a 4 week wait to pick up the item and was told I'd have to pay extra money because when i bought the item it was on sale . I wanted a cash settlement instead but apparently they dont do this at this store . Rude staff that have no clue at all.

Store LocationRockhampton
scott

scott

Flexirent scam

Conned into flexirent over paying cash for a laptop now i stand to pay double its worth...never ever will i shop harvey norman again nor would i recommend to anyone to shop there.

Store LocationBerrimah
Beck Y.

Beck Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loyal to Harvey

I always do my product and price research online before entering the store. I have purchased thousands if dollars of stock through Harvey Norman in Preston. I am always happy with the speed of service, stock availability and discounts they provide. Warranty claims have also been really easy too.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationPreston
Product PurchasedSamsung tablet

Wsssup

WsssupGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not so much Care in Product Care

juzfenna

juzfennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jbl flip 5 so portable and Bluetooth on the go.

Nice colour with a fantastic thump of the speaker is what I like. Jbl have done it again with an upgrade to even better quality and waterproofing this on the go speaker to the beach or swimming pool. Great.

Store LocationNorthland
Product PurchasedJBL Flip 5

Love it service is quick n they are very genuine group

Not a bad word to say about any of them :)they don’t rush you even when it’s closing time they treat u the same way as u arrived until they send ya off

Store LocationJob hi fi

Lena H.

Lena H.Tasmania

Disappointed and disgruntled by poor customer service

Store Locationdevonport
Product PurchasedGoogle Chromecast Ultra
Jude Pachamuthu

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Courteous and friendly staff and service

We bought the Hisense fridge recently at the Fyshwick store. Service was excellent and all staff were always friendly.

The fridge was delivered on time but we discovered that a part of missing. We reported to the staff in store and Andrew took care of it. We are awaiting for the part to arrive.

Keep up the good work guys. Thanks.

Store LocationFyshwick
Joshua

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong

Store LocationMaribyrnong

litigator

litigatorQld, 4570

Harvey Norman Product Care Plan

My wife purchased a Samsung Smart TV from Harvey Norman Noosa in July 2015. Along with that purchase she purchased a 4 year Product Care policy. The 4 years commenced after the 1 year manufacture warranty, so the total was 5 years.

Recently, after 4 and a half years the TV developed a fault which made it not possible to change channels or turn it off other than at the powerpoint. It was classified by Product Care as a minor fault.

She put a claim in with Product Care and without too much trouble at all we received a brand new Samsung Smart TV with more features and a bigger screen.

Really impressive service, and so a new Product Care plan was purchased for the new TV.

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good range and they matched best price

I bought several kitchen appliances. I looked around at different stores and at different Harvey Normans as well as online. The quality of information and approach varied between sales staff. By the time I decided on what I wanted, the woman at HN Coburg North was very good to do the deal with. Matched best quotes. Good delivery arrangements too.

Product PurchasedDishwasher

Chatha

ChathaPerth, WA

Their product care warranty is a kind of a scam

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tan

TanSydney, NSW

Beware of false information

I knew LG OLED B9 is the sucessor/replacement model for B8. I went to Gordon store to ask about the availability of the latest B9 model. But was told by the staff it won't be availabe in Australia market. A few weeks after that i was at Auburn store and decided to purchase the B8 model. Unfortunately for me, the latest B9 replacement model hit our shore 3 months after that which almost the same price as B8. Really angry, and feel cheated.

Store LocationAuburn
JamesP

JamesP

Exceptional service

Store was east to navigate around with large range of product, great quality goods with the salesman Alex it was easy to purchase what we wanted Alex was helpful and not pushy and had an excellent knowledge of what he was selling

Store Locationkangaroo flat bendigo
Product PurchasedLarge screen tv and sound bar
Kaz

KazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cant speak high enough of Alex from Harvey Norman Bendigo

Alex from Kangaroo Flat didn't have the head phones what I wanted so he ordered it in from another Harvey Norman and called me 3 days later to say I can come in and pick them up, super fast and super helpful

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Kangaroo Flat

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

Neilos B.

Neilos B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company

I've used Harvey Norman for years and have always been impressed with the way they go about business. Based on my own personal experience I would highly recommend Harvey Norman

Karenb

KarenbWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic friendly professional service

Fantastic sales store wide ... The staff made it so easy to find what we were looking for. Very friendly and professional . Went above and beyond to help us finalise our purchases. Highly recommend this Bundaberg store.

Store LocationBundaberg Harvey Norman