Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (166)

MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

Store LocationCairns - QLD
Product PurchasedJBL Flip 5
Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

Michael

MichaelWoombye

Great Service. Harvey Norman Maroochydore

Just wanted to acknowledge Shane from the Computer and Camera department. His after purchase service was 5 star even offering to call into my home and set up my recently purchased security camera.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Product PurchasedConnect Security Camera
ant

ant

Poor customer service

My friend purchased a modem. I looked at the box, ( unopened) and I felt it was a lower quality modem and decided to return it for a better model. Refused to take it back. Refused to let me upgrade. Just overall not nice person . Lesson learner, buy somewhere else.

Store LocationMelbourne

Fra M.

Fra M.

These guys suck

Bought an ipad and the insurance for it, after being told it cover everything it only covers Environmental? WTH as soon as I argued the point they threatened to kick me out of the store, I hope sooner or later these mugs are shown for what they really are wish I could give 0 stars!

Store LocationMalaga
Product PurchasedApple iPad (1st Generation)
billiejoe1987

billiejoe1987Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shoutout to Harvey Norman Erina

Anytime I have dealt with Harvey Norman Erina they have been fantastic and my latest example is no different. I've bought and returned 2 LG OLED's which have been faulty with screen issues and each time Harvey Norman without much fuss have organised a new TV to be delivered to me the next day.

Obviously these issues shouldn't happen at all (But this is LG's fault for a $4,000 TV not Harvey Norman's), but the fact the store treats the customer well and has their back is all you could ask for. I had a similar issue with a similarly priced TV 3 years ago at Bing Lee and received no help at all even from head office, so I appreciate good service when I get it.

Store LocationErina

Product PurchasedScreen
Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service terrible

I looked online last night and saw some Beats headphones on sale for $268. I went to the Carindale store at 9am the following morning and they were no longer on sale, selling for $298.
The salesman would not honour the sale price so I walked out.
I am more than happy to give my money to JB HiFi now, the same price as HN's non-sale price.
In the current retail climate I was shocked at how easy they let me walk out the door.
Absolutely terrible customer service.

Store LocationCarindale, QLD
Mike and Julie

Mike and JulieSouth West, WA

Great service and Price

Many thanks to Daniel and Collen of The Busselton Store for exceeding Service and Price expectations
Great Display of TV's and Nothing was too much trouble

Store LocationBusselton WA
Product PurchasedSony 49X7000D (49")
Patrice

PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

In the nick of Time

We have a son completing senior exams and assignments. Our computer packed up and he was typing assignments on my phone. Called into Harvey Norman Everton Park - bought a laptop cheaply. Son has been overnighting to complete work, but all is good. Not a fancy laptop but does the job and staff were excellent.

Roksana

RoksanaSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Harvey Norman after sales service

Convinced by Harvey Norman to buy a Laptop with Flexi Care cover from Campbelltown store. Launched a Claim in June but no co-operation from them.
Never buy anything from them!

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion x360

Lynette

Lynette

excellent

The staff at Harvey Norman auburn were really great to deal with. We walked in to buy a dishwasher for mum , and staff that helped us really explained what each machine did, what the functions were, so asked us what we wanted in dishwasher.
We advised we didn't want something to complicated etc.
We were shown a particular model and honestly its the best thing ever. Very easy, functional. Thank you to the staff at Harvey Norman!

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service from the guys at Maroochydore store

What a great shopping experience I have had. I went there to (a) take my mobile back to be looked at under my product care and (b) look around for a new mobile for my husband. Bryce listened to me explain the issues I was having with the phone and ended up returning my phone for a refund. Bryce was great fun and so helpful that I ended up staying there and buying two new mobiles from him. Shane also helped, and i would highly recommend them both for all your mobile needs.

Store LocationMaroochydore
jimm

jimmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Salesman refused to price match

Store LocationMunnopara
Blur

BlurAdelaide

HP Envy Laptop & Product Care - Beware All

Bought a HP Envy Laptop 14 months ago with Product Care.
Whole base of keyboard bowed that snapped the hinges.. clearly something difficult to do.
Product Care knocked back the claim saying this was from being dropped..really - how can I possibly bend the steel !!! Looking at HP reviews - heaps of issue around heat. (of course denied by Product care !)
Dont waste your mopney with this laptop or purchasing product care ... what a joke, just looking to reject a claim on a 2k laptop. Having purchased a significant amount of goods from this store for home & buisness - diabolical customer service

Store LocationMarion
Chelseatwopoint0h

Chelseatwopoint0hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Install not done as agreed

Store LocationBundall Harvey Norman Queensland

Ruth SerhanHunter Region, NSW

Lenova ideaPad S340-OP Computer with Microsoft Office

WARNING BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING a Lenova computer with Microsoft Office . I have returned this DEVICE THREE times for repair, its still not fixed. They blame Microsoft Office which was purchased through them, Word and Outlook CANNOT BE USED, they wont do anything about that despite us also having purchased "36 months Product Care Replace" Care No:PC-0103100947328. EXPIRY 29/04/2024.
Hopefully this is NOT THE END.

Store LocationBennetts Green Harvey Norman
Product PurchasedLenova ideaPad S340-OP Computer with Microsoft Office
Ruth Serhan

I have spoken to James the store manager and he is going to replace our computer and fix the problem . He couldn’t be more helpful.

Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

MacBook Pro and $549 dearer than Apple themselves

Linda M.

Love to see a comment from Harvey Norman here for my friend but guess they don't care what people say about them.

Darren J

Darren JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lenovo Chromebook C340 - Buyer beware

I purchased two of these for my kids today via click and collect from harvery norman Maribyrnong. Opened the box and one had a smashed screen and body was bent. Took it back to the shop and they refused to exchange. They said because the box wasn't damaged it not their fault. They called back and said Lenovo wont give a refund either because they say every item checked before it leaves the production facility..... (not their fault they say)
They simply refuse to refund or exchange even when we called them minutes after being handed the box.

I had no choice but to buy another one and they said take the issue to the ACCC

What customer service that is!

Store LocationMaribyrnong
Product PurchasedLenovo C340 Chromebook
Darb1974

Darb1974Perth, WA

Surface Pro Cover

Don't attempt to return anything or you maybe labelled a liar! Unbelievable. I tried and was told that I must bring in all my equipment to prove that what I was saying was accurate. Never I have ever felt such criticism from a store. Never I have ever felt the need to pen a review due to such poor behaviour and customer service. You can be sure I will be taking my custom elsewhere. I would urge others to do likewise as you only know the level of service when things go sideways and you need to return to receive a replacement or store credit.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedSurface Pro Cover
madee

madeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service for faulty goods.

Store LocationMt Gravatt