Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jordon

JordonPerth, WA

Scammers

I made an order using some gift cards I was given, then got an email telling me my order was rejected but they refuse to give back the gift card balence. No matter how I try to contact customer service they always end up cutting off the chat, closing the support ticket or hanging up the phone.

Eash A

Eash ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Non-existent, very poor service, no information given.

Product Appearance As advertised
Product PurchasedHisense 40K220PW (40")

Terrible customer service !! I never order it again with Harvey Norman

I ordered Airpod Pro 10 days ago and I haven't received the item yet. I have an email from Courier Service (Courier Please) that Item has been lost and they said contact sender and I contacted with Harvey Norman and they said contact Courier service. Both of them, they did not take any responsibilities. If I am sort this out I will never purchase any product from Harvey Norman!! They need to take serious costumer service!

CMc

CMcSydney

Absolutely terrible service - worst shopping experience - avoid at all costs

I purchased 2 items online recently and realised I had purchased the wrong model of one. I called the store I was picking up from immediately and asked to exchange before collecting. They refused to help me as they said its an online order (even though I was click and collecting from them). They told me I had to contact online to get it sorted out. There is no number for online (and the store couldn't find one either) only their various methods of chat or email. I tried all and received no answer to any messages. It has now been 8 days with no response. Avoid them at costs. Terrible customer service. Save your money and shop at JBHiFi where you will be valued instead of ignored.

Avoid it - horrible

I made order online but same day I got email which tell me my order was canceled without any reason. But it still charged from my bank account. So far i havent get refund and it is already 4 business days.

Horrible experience

Customers service very terrible. I bought a washing machine and paid for the transport, I specified where I lived and there were the strairs... in the morning from the delivery man I recived a call and he specifying that it would leave my washing machine outside because there are the strairs. He was very very very rude on the phone.
After 10 phone calls and explained to 10 different peoples my problem I had to cancel the order.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT buy from HN Online.

Absolutely worst experience of shopping online EVER.
Took hours for anyone to contact me, cannot speak directly to anyone without waiting sooo long on hold.
Stock was available and then told it wasnt. Tried the "contact us" email address, 2 days later got an auto response, with still no follow up.

No communication what so ever, about when my order would be ready

The Franchise model that Harvey Norman run is set up to reward greedy Franchisees and not set up for an online offer. They want to direct you into stores so they can sell you additional warranties and add ons that you dont need so they can make more $$$$

DO NOT buy from Harvey Norman, go to JB or Officeworks if you want any form of service or speed of order

BUYER BEWARE

sony

sony

laptop brought online.

Brought laptop online. Payment went through. 3 hours later told none in stock only a floor model. So then said would refund. The following Monday still not refunded onto card. Was told needed to ring Sydney as they deal with online purchases. Now I am hesistant to order a different model incase happens again. Wouldn't it make sense if there are none available not to put order through or to state not available online or in store.

Wrigza76

Wrigza76

Terrible online service

Online order unable to be fulfilled from local pick up store due to 'damaged stock'. Waited over 50 minutes online trying to arrange refund - painfully slow process for an issue that was not our fault in the first place. Would have been happy to arrange transfer from another store but was so annoyed with the length of wait online that I requested a refund instead and will go to another supplier now. I will not be shopping online with them again and will not recommend them.

Never again

Never again will I order and purchase online. Its been 24hrs since I made my purchase and I have not receive any order confirmation and tax invoice. Money was already taken in my bank account. And I need the item this week. Its so hard to get in touch with customer service.

SLT

SLTSydney, NSW

Worst online order by miles

Its the worst online shopping experience with Harvey Norman. I placed an order for a Sumsung 1Gb SSD external hard drive on Black Friday Sales, order confirmed from HN and money taken but no pick up date after 3 days. I have ordered online from Amazon, EBay and many local retailers with excellent communication. Despite several chats, Whatapps, requests on delivery status etc., no feedback so far. First time online order with HN and also the last. Wake up dinosaur, you will be the next retailer to go under.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience for the 2nd time so won't let this pass

Black Friday sale got me buying a discounted Swann cctv online. When I came to collect it, item in the box had a different name to my online order. Upon checking closer, the cctv i had now in hand was an add-on device, which means i would need an existing system for it to be used as an extra. I rechecked the item online and it did not say anything about being an add-on camera. Not once was the word extra or add-on used to describe it. Wasted 1hr picking up my click and collect purchase only to return it right after. Had I known, i wouldnt have bought it. It was Black Friday afterall, you wouldnt suspect that cheap of a cctv would be an add-on device. Still, had me at wits-end!

Product PurchasedCctv

My online order

My online order was canceled for no reason. But Harvey Norman charged my credit card. 5 days after that, still no refund. Very disappointed. Never buy from Harvey Norman website again.

Harish S

Product PurchasedApple Air Pods
WayneKerr

WayneKerr

Top service!

Hello every one! I went into Harvey Norman to look for a skillet. As I was looking for a skillet. a lovely young lady approached me and asked if I needed any help. I obliged and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. The skillet I bought came with a bonus frying pan for a great price. I have used it a few times and it's very good.

Lauren L.

Lauren L.

Worst in the world do not do ever ..... It's a scam

Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III

a1me

a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forced to email for prices when shopping online what a waste of my time!

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Someone PLEASE monitor and take control of orders.

Product PurchasedElectronic item

Susan E

Susan ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is terrible

I ordered a gaming console online for my son's Christmas present (ordered early November). The website said it was in stock and would ship within 2-4 days. Now 3 weeks later I have had no notification regarding shipping, no response from their 'online support', took forever to find a phone number and was talking to someone who insisted I need an invoice number (only have the order number as I've yet to be issued with an invoice) and told to call the store to get the invoice number. I explained I ordered online and she told me to call head office. I've now been on hold for over 20 mins trying to talk to someone. Terrible customer service

Idey

Ideyasked

Am I able to purchase an air conditioner with installation included from Harvey Norman though I am a pensioner.
I can pay a deposit on the day.

man from mars
man from mars

ask the store

jmichael d'angeloasked

why do you continue to support the despicable alan jones with your advt $$$$? will never step foot in a HN store again so long as you support him.

george
george

Who knows Why dont you contact Harvey Norman & ask them

jmichael d'angelo

believe me i have on several occasions. actually even to my local store.

fred f

But you said you would “never step foot in a HN store again” !?
As you posted as ONLINE that means you will still buy online. Wow.
As you know it is pointless whinging here as HN don’t respond.
Good on you for writing to HN :)

ingrid

ingridasked

Redemption? I purchased a smeg coffee machine, a milk jug & a matt. Received coffee machine only. Enquired & advised I have to redeem the product from smeg! Harvey, I have paid you for it? Why do I need to redeem it? First customer service mistake. 2nd mistake, I redeem products & advised 6-8 weeks eta. Harvey. You have rorted & hoodwinked me. Mothers day is well & truly done & dusted in 6-8 weeks time .. How bout being upfront about this eta. Not after your purchase? Looking forward to your reply

fred f

As you know HN don’t reply here. Please share their official response

george murray
george murray

contact harvey norman direct or ask in store

Pol
Pol

No point in doing that. The store says they can't help. The online phone line just rings out after an hour I gave up. The online chat is only helpful if it's in their job description otherwise they give you someone else to contact who dosent have a phone only an email. Last time I shop online at HN

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives