Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (270)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (74%) · Not as advertised (26%)

Pattie

PattieHobart, TAS

Just DON'T.

Charlotte E Clare

Charlotte E ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

didn't realise online meant interstate store impossible returns

very difficult to arrange return, item took ages to arrive and very poor communication, never again, lots of calls to get anything done. Will have to pay over 150 for return shipping

Disappointing customer service

Oneofthem

OneofthemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just bunch of untrusted peapole

Why is there no minus five stars to give someone because Harvey Norman fully deserve it?!What a bunch of people who can only tell you lies and that is what they are best for.15 days to deliver goods from Chirnside park to Monut Evelyn which is only 15 minutes drive.
My suggestion to you peapole just avoid them if you can. Bunches of bloody idiots!!!

Very poor customer service, deceitful info on website

I ordered online for a printer cartridge. The site site said it will be delivered in 2-4 business days. All along I am tracking the order online and it is just in "Processing" state. I've reached their customer serivce which happened to be via chat only saying it will take 8-10 business days. 10 business days has lapsed and still the product has not been delivered. I contacted them again and now they are saying it is a back order with no guaranty when it will be delivered.

Deborah

DeborahPerth, WA

Total lack of communication and description of online product inaccurate

I had to order products online because they advised they were not available in store . The product description was not accurate and I have made multiple attempts to return the goods for a refund. No one has answered any emails and the 'chat' option has never been available. Have been into a store to discuss and to try and return - the pretended to care but did nothing so to date I am stuck with the goods with no response to any emails or in store visits - totally useless and really not good enough!

ian

ian

Worst online experience imaginable

I purchased a print cartridge in early March. It was stated to be available and it did not come after a week. I cancelled the order three times. Notwithstanding they delivered the item six weeks later. It was impossible to find anyone to complain to and all my communications were unanswered. This was an absolutely terrible experience. I highly recommend you stay away from Harvey Norman online. The experience, customer service, etc. could not have been worse. Even now they refuse to answer any of my emails querying why they have delivered a product when I cancelled the order (I reordered 5 weeks ago from office works for a cheaper price).

Inderjit

InderjitWeston 2611, ACT

Bought exercise bike with faulty belt

I recently bought this. I used this bike for 2 min and the belt came off and now i am not able to fix this. Very disappointed. No customer service response.

Shen

Shen

No updates on order, can't talk to anybody

Bought something online 3 days ago. No update at all whether my order is in processing or what, tried to talk to someone from web chat. Telling me they are busy and will take 24 hours to get back to me. If I have ordered somewhere else, 24 hours I would have the order delivered to my door. Big disappointment.

Do not do it!

Almost one month and no update on my order, had been stuck on processing the whole time. Multiple times I was told I was going to get an ETA after I contacted them. Slow response times when using online chat. Ended up cancelling my order and hopefully I'll get my money back. Don't risk it, definitely not worth it. Pay a bit more somewhere else for super express shipping in comparison. Minus 5 stars.

Ralph Human

Ralph HumanIllawarra, NSW

Harvey Norman Never On Line

Clare

ClareHunter Region, NSW

Terrible service

Order was put on back order was not notified of this. Could not get in touch with customer service only by what's app!!! How unprofessional. I received no customer service after many weeks of arguing I got a refund. Requested to speak with a supervisor on several occasions still waiting!!! Harvey Norman online needs to be investigated by fair trading!! Do not buy from here.

Terrible customer service

They did'nt informed me that they had shipped my item. You can barely contact them and barely respond to you. It's just awful. I told them that i want to cancel it. then the next day my item had been sent by the post office to my house. I only got my invoice and shipping details when i already received the item.

M S A

M S APerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

Order was back ordered and contacted them online and got a refund reference .. it has been more than one and half month now and I didn’t get my refund back and it is almost impossible to contact them to follow up on it.

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Very bad product and service

One week after purchasing a mini HiFi ,panasonic , it won't pair in bluetooth ..thats really bad . And the store isn't interested in helping me out at all.they ignore it .i can't recommend products or service.

Product PurchasedDSE CD, AM/FM Micro HiFi System

Dan T.

Dan T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to billing address by mistake

As the title suggests. The Paypal receipt shows delivery to the correct address, but they delivered to the billing address. All forms of communication are cut off by them. I'm being super polite with them, but in the middle of using whatsapp, or their live chat, the conversation on their side turns to zero.

Catching up with online shopping using 1990s technology

Ordered a home electronic product online to be collected in store 14 days ago. Last status update 13 days ago and now complete radio silence from Harvey Norman.
Did I find their online service satisfying? Or should I say, amusing.

Ly Eng

Money Hungry Tactics

O.Sap

O.SapGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience

Placed online order on Sunday.
Then came across all the negative reviews and immediately started to stress.
I received constant updates on my order.
Received item two days later on Tuesday.
What a relief. Excellent experience!!