Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (773)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (373) · Not as advertised (179)

Cole S.
Cole S.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery is Disgusting Horr............

Ordered a Pressure pump which comes in 2 boxes. They split it into2 deliveries for no reason. 1 arrived Thursday. Rang and was told part B will definately be delivered Friday. App said delivery onboard for delivery today. Stayed home 2nd day for delivery. No delivery. Harvey Norman online rating should be no star. My review for therm is as follows. Disgusting, wretched, lousy, awful, horrible, abhorrent, not worth dealing with.Next time will go back to Reefe pumps Australia.

Fake Toppik

Purchased Toppik .Totally fake products .harvey norman should check their Toppik distrubuter about their products before selling to public absoluerly rip off . ebay is selling cheap in prices and genuine products

Stu
StuSydney, NSW

Gift card needs to be picked up in person. HN couldn’t put it in the tv box upon delivery?

It makes no sense that I have to travel 45 mins to get my gift card, you would think Harvey Norman would slide it somewhere in the tv box. The whole online experience is supposed to be fast and efficient but for me to travel in store makes no logic.

Hannah
Hannah

Great quick response

Dealing with Richard smith via emails in regards to an online delivery, quick response about delivery. Shipped from store within 24 hours.

BOUGHT A TABLET ON LINE

l ordered a 10'' tablet that was on special, l paid thru Paypal only to be told the tablet was sold out and they are on back order (they were in stock at the time of purchase)l am now still waiting........6 weeks has elapsed and no reply, l have contacted the shop numerous times to be put on hold ...thanks Gerry for nothing!

Jess
JessCanberra 2600, ACT

Online cart never allowed purchase

After entering all details and the item multiple times into the shopping cart, each attempt to complete the purchase failed and took me back to the shopping cart stage. Fix your online system Harvey Norman or no one will buy from you!

Roy
RoySydney, NSW

2 weeks on.....still waiting for delivery! terrible

I ordered 2 packages 14 days ago. The 1st lot was delivered within 5 days, brilliant, the other half is now lost in the massive blackhole somewhere. Harvey Norman does not know where the package is, logistics company does not know where the package is. It is just a comedy every time I try to contact Harvey Norman. Support ticket open with no reply, 3 sets of chats with no solution to my problem. I will not use them again.

• Incentivised Review No

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mathew D.
Mathew D.Central Queensland, QLD

$698 purchase cancelled within 6 minutes!

Went to purchase a laptop on sale through Harvey Norman. I've had previous problems with online ordering but this was the final straw! Went through checkout with my debit card, funds available and confirmation! Then ... Your order has been cancelled due to security risk. Wth? My card is not fraudulent yet again and again I have this issue! So next time I will never order online or in-store at HN. Never! What a pack of mongrel turds. Inconvenienced because now I have to wait 3-5 days to get the money refunded before I can actually get a laptop. Gerry, from me to U, how are you still in business. Never again will I even consider this franchise, and should anyone discuss HN with me, my response will be utter disrespect!

• Product Appearance As advertised
chum
chumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still no delivery!

I have had an extremely disappointing experience with Harvey Norman. I bought a Noirot heater online on 11 July for $479 and paid an extra $29.95 to have it delivered to my house in Malvern. By 15 July I had not heard from them so rang and arranged for it to be delivered at 6pm on 19 July when someone would be home. The product never arrived and I have not had any contact with Harvey Norman other than to receive an email on 22 July asking me to complete a survey about my “recent shopping experience with Harvey Norman”. I still don’t have the heater I paid for nearly 3 weeks ago and have not heard from HN!

Never Again

Where to start the product is great. Harvey Norman online is pathetic. So i ordered it. They said available and in stock so i ordered i needed it. A few days later they informed me of the fact it was on back order NOT available like they claimed on the site. When it did arrive 3 weeks later finally too late for the event i needed it for oh and the box was crushed on arrival. They never returned my enquires and finally offered a sad apology. Sorry harvey norman but your apologies mean nothing. Discount customers when u stuff them over, offer them something that brings them back after all it was your companies fault. There are plenty of better run stores that seem to care about their customers. USE ANOTHER COMPANY

Take your money and immediately reject your order.

Ordered washing machine online that was listed as in stock, pay for my order and money is deducted immediately. Shortly after payment a Automated Response is sent to my email saying that "after careful consideration my order has been cancelled." CAREFUL CONSIDERATION??

Csue
Csue

There is no phone number and they dont reply - DO NOT BUY !!!

I bought a pressure cooker from them. It's a week later and still 'processing'. They have not sent it. They probably dont have it. They do not reply to my customer support inquiries and you cannot find a phone number for them. I WOULD NOT buy from them!! BEWARE!

• Return Claim MadeYes

Find out how Harvey Norman Online compares to other Furniture Shops

First and last time ordering from them!!!

Received the wrong order, had to keep contacting them, kept saying 'we have escalated the matter to the correct department' only to not receive anything further! Listen to the many bad reviews on this page and save yourself the headache!!!!

Jane D
Jane D

Don’t bother

Wish I read the reviews. Don’t bother. Over 2 weeks and items not dispatched yet. Keep getting the run around trying to talk to an actual human about the order.

Edwina