Harvey Norman Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (48) · No (495)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (249) · Not as advertised (122)

lorraine55555
lorraine55555South East Queensland, QLD

Click and Collect not a good service

I purchased a microwave through the online click and collect to be collected from my local store. They had none in stock according to the website, but my assumption was that if they accepted my money, they would get one in. Later that day, I received an email to say a refund would be processed and I would receive that in 2-3 working days. Now I have had to pay a deposit on the same microwave at another Harvey Norman store to secure the purchase. So when I collect it tomorrow, Harvey Norman will have $458 of mine instead of $229. So much for trying to support the local store!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jesse
JesseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

great

no issues at all. they provided the right product, good price, good customer service, brick and mortar shop, what else could you ask for?

Shelley Williams
Shelley WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased a product online and now I'm just being ignored.

Da S.
Da S.Sydney, NSW

Where is my item

I'm still waiting a item for over five months now. They don't know when they can't ship it. I can't understand how they do this buisiness.

KRO
KROSydney

Congratulations Harvey Norman your service rating is SUB ZERO!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Max
MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where's my stuff?

I've been waiting 6 months for delivery and the product still hasn't arrived. They can't even give me an ETA.

Can’t return a faulty item

Been trying to return an item that arrived faulty for about a week now. They keep saying they need to check with the supplier before issuing a returns label… they should take it from the customer then do their internal processes. Beware if you actually need your money back quickly… will take weeks and headaches just to get the item out of your house. Item was also terrible quality.

If I could leave zero stars I would….relating to purchase of 4pck of Apple Airtags

Roger D.
Roger D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bose TV Speaker

Very pleased with the ease of my online order. Ordered and a friend picked up for me. Very helpful efficient staff.

Lafleche
LaflecheSydney, NSW

Terrible logistics service and RUBBISH customer service - avoid Hardly Normal at all costs

Man T.
Man T.South West, WA

There are no prices show up online.

I was looking for a bed to compare the price and Harvey Norman website doesn’t show any prices online.
No meaning to watch their website. It is 2021 not 1950. What stupid guys drive to every single bedding shops to compare the bed prices with memo in 2021?
If you are so, have you ever heard about “internet” ?
Stay out of hardly normal. Do not waist your time

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lodged an issue with a product 1.5 months ago and still no replacement product or whatsoever. Worst service

Camper trailer cover was meant to waterproof but wasn't. Discovered non the first day after use and notified Harvey Norman. Now 1.5 Mont ago and still no real response. Terrible service

Romina I.
Romina I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute disgrace!!!

Worse customer service I’ve ever experienced
They are an absolute disgrace no help zero care and major lack of communication!!!

Feroz
FerozDee Why

eVoucher

Robert R.
Robert R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Service, Poor Communication, Disgusting Behaviour

After purchasing a laptop online Sunday afternoon for a click and collect I received an email, stating my order was cancelled even though my local store has plenty in stock. A refund would then be issued 48 hours later, no reason given. then after calling the store and also speaking to online sales department was told that Harvey Norman reserve the right to refuse sales without reasons given. But I have to wait and be disadvantaged without my funds for the 48 hours.

Ian J
Ian Jasked
Online

Do sunbeam still make the full size toastie not the cutting one ?

I believe they do

Christine Leighton smith
Christine Leighton smithasked
Online

Please can you help me purchase
A lap top computer from Osbourne park
We have been in lockdown and I have had difficulty in line , My local store also has had delivery issues.

The item is ASUS Vivobook S533 15.6 16gb 512
It was on line yesterday for $1398 I have tried to purchase today when stores opened.,
but apparently the price increased this morning.

I have spoken to JD in O’Connor Branch and he is happy to honour the price as lady night,

they have had difficulty in getting stock delivered to sell last week .

He does still not have the stock
He has recommended that I message you cannot ask you to negotiate on my behalf to purchase.
He advised you cannot do this with store without stock, he told me to ask you to call Osbourne park who he has confirmed there us stock available for me to purchase.. I just need to confirm that I can buy at the price yesterday $1398.

I am a long standing customer of Harvey Norman and would appreciate hate you help in this matter.
My phone number is 0439999270

micheal
micheal

this is a public review forum its NOT Harvey Norman. The public cant help you

Reviewer R.

‘cannot ask you to negotiate’.. What does that mean?
Why ‘hate you help’?
Why breach this site’s guidelines?

Service absolutely disgusting

Does that apply to this site

disgruntled
disgruntledasked

Harvey Norman returns policy

- for those having trouble returning items
however - they don't honour it - is that legal?

pathetic to deal with...