Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Online seller!

Purchased Bose Micro Bluetooth Speaker
Item as described -New in sealed box
Fast shipping-two to three days to Sydney via courier service
Best Value-Cheapest online $99 after discount
Recommend & Will buy again from this seller...

Good deals if you look hard enough

Have purchased a few items online over the past year or so. Most products are overpriced but have found them to be competitive with some of their sales. Furthermore, they have competitively price matched a couple of items without any problem.

Don’t bother......

Order online twice in the past 2 months, went to store (Gordon) both times when email notifications received “ready to pick up” and both times no product!!! How do they run an online store???? I seriously doubt they will still be in business come next year. Good luck guys

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Such a terrible customer care

I cant believe how bad it the customer care at Harvey Norman online, they want to sell and make money but dont want to deal with the customers, u might as well no sell anything.

Worst service ever

I ordered phone online they refused my order but took my money I rang them back 2 days later to refund they still haven't returned my money 5 days later
And their phone service is just as bad as centrelink worst experience ever 1 hour and still waiting for them to answer

Really bad online shop

HARVEY NORMAN AUSTRALIA.
One of the worst online experience I have had in 20 years of online shopping. Bad communication, non existing customer service.
I placed an order on the 2nd of May for a camera and 2 lens which was part of a kit. Somehow they managed to just send me the camera from the kit and 3 weeks later I am still waiting for the 2 lens to arrive.
I contacted the customer service on messenger and have only received the reply that they were looking into the matter.
Why they think that it is OK to take your money and only send part of the order without contacting you is really beyond me.
Update: I have been given tracking number by support at Harvey Norman and I cheked the tracking info and it said it would be delivered on the 21st May.
On the same day low and behold I get a call from Startrack Couriers wondering if I am expecting a parcel delivery from Harvey Norman, I told them that I was and they told me that there was no house address on the parcel so the driver could not deliver it. Honestly you just could not make this stuff up.
I will have to wait another two days to pick up the parcel because the driver still has it on board until the 23rd of May.

Masses of inconvenience

To whom it concerns,

Please accept this email as a formal complaint. I am severely unhappy with the service, process and delivery.

It took almost 2 weeks for my product to arrive.

I received no warning about the day the delivery was coming, which is inconvenient as I work full-time. I happened to phone today and be at home sick today from work and the delivery came by sheer coincidence, thank goodness I was home, because if you miss the delivery, they (Toll/Toll Ipec) leave the item on the street or return your item at the depot; and re-delivery is not feasible. I do not have a vehicle big enough nor the physical capacity or resources to have had to pick up the item, hence paying fordelivery in the first place. I thought delivery would contain full service i.e. at the very least, the delivery person placing the item in your desired location at home.

Furthermore, I had to be transferred 3 times and tell my story 3 times, in addition to the call I made to Harvey Norman today, JUST to find a time window of delivery because I have a Doctor's appointment at 5pm today.

Now, when the delivery man arrived approximately 20-30 minutes ago, he simply dumped the item right by the front door, refusing to carry the item to my spare room. I'm a single female with asthma and heart problems and don't retain the physical capacity to safely and properly move the item from one room to another.

Furthermore, I open the item to see it needs screwing and bolting which as a single female living alone, I'm incapable of doing. Why oh why would you not have the item properly assembled, folded down and boxed instead of forcing people to screw it?? Packing the item ready-to-use in the folded down position alleviates any further cost, concern, hassle for the customer.

I feel this whole thing has done nothing but stress me out, cause me grief, and now I can't even use the treadmill I waited all this time for right away because I have to try and find someone who can move it to my spare room and secure the nuts/bolts/screws wherever they need to go, which will be difficult as I don't have anyone in my life to do these things... so I'm very unhappy, disheartened and sad.

I'll likely have to pay whoever I do find to help me, who knows when that will be, which is an additional cost I can ill-afford. I hoped to use my treadmill right away to improve my health/medical incapacities, weight and all-round self-esteem. You've now generated a financial and physical setback due to the lack of assistance and thought within the process.

This is completely inconvenient and not helpful, not at all worth the delivery fee nor the cost.

Your current method doesn't help people like me with medical conditions, I might be 'young,' but that doesn't negate my need for assistance. My only concern is how elderly persons in my situation would cope with the lack of service and assistance and lack oftools, especially if they're single too.

Regretfully yours,
Felicia

Product PurchasedTreadmill

Product care is useless

Battery failed my smart watch. Watch still within the product care period. Handed watch in for assessment. Product care have not called me and just keep leaving messages saying to call their 1300 number. Whenever I call I get disconnected so at this point I am just thoroughly frustrated.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Useless and waste of time

Ordered surface book online, two hours later got an email saying that my order got rejected. I wanted to know why it was rejected so rang the main number and email them without success. No one is there manning the phone. My card now charged with the amount without receiving the goods. Not so Australian at all. Felt being cheated and have reported it to my bank for a disputed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Product care is a waste of time and money.

For more than a month I have had my phone away with product care and I am bounce backwards and forwards between the repairer the store and the product care call centre. After all the waiting they are now suggesting an exorbitant feed to replace a screen on an iPhone 6. It's not just the fact that it's not covered under the warranty but the fact that it is taking so long for them to action this but also they are all very quick to bounce me between the repairer the store and the product care call centre. One person needs to take responsibility and if they're going to sell an extended warranty they need to be more supportive of it. I'm tired of arguing with them but will never buy extended warranty from them again as I have wasted my money so I will just go back and use Australian consumer law for future warranty repairs

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very easy to choose what I wanted

I found the site to be very easy to navigate and the fact that they always have live chat available it made it great for me to help identify what was the best TV for me based on my needs.

Product Appearance As advertised
Product PurchasedSony 55X7000D (55")

Shipped wrong product but refused to issue a refund

This has to be the worst of worst experience i have dealt with, they shipped the wrong unit which is much lower than what i paid for so contacted them countless times but no one has responded to my email. The customer service is non-existent, so i will never ever buy anything from crappy harvey norman and will let all my friends and family not to shop there.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

be alert and alarmed with Harvey Norman Online eComm Store Pty Ltd /TA Harvey Norman Online order platform

LG - OLED65B8STB - 65" B8 OLED TV was ordered on Harvey Norman online, my credit card funds were deducted then this order was cancelled by Harvey Norman several hours later with no refund received to date.

Can't fulfill order after getting payment for more than 3 month and no update

I ordered few items online it was showing in stock and I was charged fully but its been 3 months now they cant fulfill the order.
Contacted their support multiple times and they were clueless about the order still saying its on back-order.
Its Hardly Normal better avoid placing order on their website their support is horrible.
Its not like I ordered something which is totally extinct, its easily available from other stores but they are bunch of crooks holding your money.

Product PurchasedXbox

2-4 business day delivery!

It’s been 4 business days, hasn’t even been dispatched!
They don’t even come close to meeting their own delivery time frames.
No contact from Harvey Norman.
No help with online chat.
Advised to call ‘Customer First’, shouldn’t they be calling me?
What a waste of time.

Beats Solo

Recently purchased a Beats solo for my daughter online, she absolutely loves it plus the online site was very easy to use. Seamless check out process upon buying the goods.

Product Care is Useless

Product Care is Useless. They took my iPad for 1.5 weeks then contacted me and said they wouldn't repair or replace it because of minor damage. I am also a school student and they just wasted my time. Now I have to live with an iPad that constantly shuts down.

Product Appearance As advertised

Deducted money for an order they couldn't complete - never had the stock in the first place.

Purchased a TV online, received an email stating I would be updated when the order was ready to be shipped. The $1200 purchase price showed as a pending transaction on my credit card ... all good, it should be like that until the order is confirmed as shipped, a tax invoice created. The next day, the transaction went from being 'pending' to the money fully deducted. Radio silence from Harvey Norman though .. no tax invoice and no shipping update. Had to chase them only to find there was no available stock. And yet they still took the money! Very uncool and pretty dodgy practice.
I cancelled the order, then received more silence from Harvey Norman - even though I was advised I'd receive an email confirming the cancellation. Chased again two days later, it was cancelled then. And will now take up to a week to return my funds. I'm being charged interested on that $1200 for what will be two weeks. It should have remained a pending transaction until an invoice was created by the supplier.
Do not deduct money for orders you cannot fulfill, have not invoiced or shipped (or even started the supply process).

Product Appearance As advertised

New dining table scratches very easily

My previous dining table lasted for over 20 years so we decided it was time to update. We bought the Mystiq 9pc dining set from Harvey Norman which we received in November. Within a few weeks there were light scratches on the surface of the table despite us being very delicate with it. When we complained to Harvey Norman, they said that it was normal and they refused to compensate in any way. Due to the scratches happening very easily we spent $350 to buy a glass cover just to protect the table. We are very unhappy with Harvey Norman and how they received our complaint. We refuse to buy from them again and would like to warn that this is not the store to buy from if you would like quality products.

Would give 0 stars if possible

Ordered a microwave online to pick up in my local store.
Received an email saying it was available for pickup. no stock available in store, was send to the warehouse. no stock available in the warehouse... was told they are going to relocate the order.
Tried to call HN online the next day, no answer; just on hold. No callback either.

Managed to get someone on facebook, cannot amend the order, cannot upgrade to a product in stock.
Had to raise a cancellation request. could not even cancel it himself.
Terrible customer service, buying somewhere else.

Redemption? I purchased a smeg coffee machine, a milk jug & a matt. Received coffee machine only. Enquired & advised I have to redeem the product from smeg! Harvey, I have paid you for it? Why do I need to redeem it? First customer service mistake. 2nd mistake, I redeem products & advised 6-8 weeks eta. Harvey. You have rorted & hoodwinked me. Mothers day is well & truly done & dusted in 6-8 weeks time .. How bout being upfront about this eta. Not after your purchase? Looking forward to your reply
As you know HN don’t reply here. Please share their official responsecontact harvey norman direct or ask in storeNo point in doing that. The store says they can't help. The online phone line just rings out after an hour I gave up. The online chat is only helpful if it's in their job description otherwise they give you someone else to contact who dosent have a phone only an email. Last time I shop online at HN

Re Order # 2101842395. Order placed 09/03/2019, and paid for, no delivery after 15 days!!! Placed phone call to 0297636891, after holding 15 minutes pressed 0ne, as requested for callback, inserted phone number and have been waiting over 24 hours for callback. I certainly didn't expect this lack of service from Harvey Norman. Where is the order, and how much longer before delivery???
I hope you get resolution through the correct channels.

hello. Imade order on line received confirmation number 2101686793. got on line chat was told it is in store at aspley in qld , but still not in transit, i have sent emails got no replies, dont expect much from this either. Please help?