Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (28) · No (355)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (70%) · Not as advertised (30%)

BuyerBWhere

BuyerBWhereGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceived by employee

Received my purchase at click and collect Nunawading... Employee took a photo of my licence without my permission... not happy with my privacy being invaded... i wonder what will happen with my details

Product Appearance As advertised
Product PurchasedBeville coffee and spice grinder
Colin D

Colin DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievably bad service

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Terrible service

Couldn't fill my online order even after they called me to say it was ready to collect. Local store very unhelpful. No customer service line, you have to use live chat to contact them. Live chat promised a response within 48 hours to my request for a refund, still haven't heard 12 days later. Contacted live chat again, they are blaming the local store, but they will "escalate it". Didn't care that I was lodging a complaint with ACCC. Wouldn't use them again. Had to select one star but would have preferred to give them zero.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Click and collect rejections

Your click and collect service is the worst. You take both our money and then after an hour you say our order has been rejected. This has happened twice for the same thing. All details are correct and given us no reason why it was rejected. You have plenty in stock so that's not the reason. You haven't even bothered to refund our money back. You don't even bother chatting to us or even answer the emails sent to you from us or the bank. You are a pathetic company. I will make sure my friends find out what you did to us. You owe us $7,000 and I want it back now or I am taking this matter further.

Andy

Andy

Harvey norman refuses to list a review on the breville bbm800bss

The breville breadmaker i received a couple of days ago and workmanship was seriously flawed. It the worst assembly i have ever seen in a product. Then refuse to list my complaint with no reason

Bad customer support and no Refund. They hold your money

I ordered a product and I was sent an email saying ‘after careful review, your order has not been accepted. No idea why but they took my money, contacted several stores that could not help only to be palmed off to the online chat that said ill transfer you to someone who can help but it never happens.
I am still awaiting refund.
Never order with this company. Horrible experience.

David Farrugia

David FarrugiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order anything online absolutely discrasful service been waiting 9 days when they said next day delivery.

promised next day delivery 8 day's later still nothing do not order from these mug's will never buy anything from Harvey Shitman again absolutely discradful service from a big retailer

Product PurchasedAirfryer
Globad

GlobadKUALA LUMPUR

Terrible Service; Deceitful Practices

Upon being unhappy with the features (or lack thereof)on my new TV, I submitted an online request for a callback to obtain a refund; and was advised, from their website, that this would occur 'within 24 hours'. When this did not occur, I submitted another form with the same request. After 48 hours, two forms and nil response, I have elected to purchase a superior product from another business, and put this down to an expensive lesson.

Product PurchasedTV

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Poor excuse for customer service - I did all the communication

Old Evan

Old Evan

POOR DELIVERY SERVICE

Ordered a sound bar (not a large item) and after 4 days it was still listed as processing. At least 2 local stores had stock. The online call center was totally unhelpful and could give me no relevant information. Next time will order from The Good Guys even if they are more expensive.

Product PurchasedHiSense 5.1 Sound Bar HS512
Sands

SandsSydney, NSW

No Customer Service to back up online purchase

Ordered a product online and realised later they provided the incorrect product code and I tried to make contact. They offer email and Chat - Chat is a nightmare, the bot takes all your details and transfers to a 'specialist' thing is the specialist never appears, tried twice over two days and gave up. Sent two emails and nothing. Cancelled and requested a refund. Never again Harvey Norman

Carolyn

CarolynVictoria

Great service.

I ordered an electric blanket on Sunday, Monday afternoon it was delivered. With COVID and slow post I thought it would take a few days. I was very surprised and greatful that it arrived in such quick time.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bad service

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service and customer support

No support and still no arrival of my purchase 3 weeks post ordering. When following up on this, offered no support what so ever. Will never shop here again. Go elsewhere.

Gabstar

GabstarSydney, NSW

Communication is disgusting

placed order online 28th August.
It stated in stock. Contacted Harvey Norman 5 times with not even an estimate arrival time.
Chat on lone with someone and never get back to you.
Asked for a refund and they stated 48hrs and 4 days later still have not received.
I understand the wlrld situation but lack of communication is unacceptable

Shello

ShelloSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t buy software online - just go to the store to avoid delays

Ordered software online because I needed it quickly only to receive a message from HN saying that they are doing a security check on the payment (PayPal) and that would take up to 24 hrs - today they say another 48 hrs. CRANKY!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Paid $2217. Order not accepted??!

As mentioned in the title, I made an online purchase ( $2217 ) for a television, I almost immediately was sent an email saying ‘after careful review, your order has not been accepted.’
Ok. If that’s the case, why take the money out of my account, just to then reject the purchase? As of writing this, I am still waiting for my refund and an answer as to ‘why’ my purchase was rejected? I’ve contacted them several times via email, and the abysmal chat option on their website but to no avail. Worst retailer ever.

Keeping them honest

Keeping them honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply terrible

The item took weeks to arrive.

It arrived in a tattered, broken box that was held together by sticky tape. The product felt brittle from day one.

It worked for a few days, before breaking down. I can hear something rattling inside it.

I emailed Harvey Norman about the problem. The automated reply said I would get a response within 48 hours. More than a week later, still no response.

I then requested a call back online. Missed the call. They did not leave a return number and said they would call back instead. They never called.

Simply awful.

Paulina H

Paulina H

Worst online shopping experience In years

The Online store is very messy and congested not to mention very slow and inconvenient. I purchased a new laptop and paid only to get a notification a fedd we’d days later telling me there’s a wait on the product because it was sold out....... I asked for a refund as I wasn’t willing to wait and found the same one somewhere else. it literally took them weeks to refund my money. Never again

Lester Wilson

Lester WilsonMelbourne

Worst online purchase experience I have ever had

My online order was supposed to take a couple of days, once this time had passed and they were unable to tell me how much longer it would be, I asked for a refund, which they said would take 24 to 48 hours to process. I contacted them around 7 times over 3 weeks, each time they were very slow to respond and simply said a refund is being processed. I finally raised an issue through PayPal and after 4 weeks finally got a refund.

Elizabeth J

Elizabeth Jasked

Online

How do I make a claim? I ordered a product 18th June was to be delivered 24th June. I’ve sent many many emails to both HN & the courier company to see where it is. I’ve had conformation from both the courier & HN that my item is lost. That was on 9th July but I can’t get any one to take this seriously or to call me back. I’m beside myself I’ve made many requests for someone to call me to no avail. Help please.

Karen R.

Karen R.asked

Do you sell Keva Planks

jpc43
jpc43

sorry i dont sell them However Harvey Norman might sell them check their web site or contact the store

duncan menzies

duncan menziesasked

Online

how do I make a claim against a double charge accounting error ?

george
george

You can do that just contact Harvey norman

Brett M.
Brett M.

Everyone call head office like I did and ask to speak to someone in charge and complain about there online department as that whole department needs the person in charge of the online department fired. Head office number is 0292016111
UPDATE: I called the above number 3 times today and each time the lady who answered was great, she tried getting through to the online department but no answer so she sent them a urgent message asking them to call me, she told me if they don't call me by 4:30pm AEST to call her back, no call lol so I called back and the lady said they replied to her message saying they called me, I got no call so she put me on hold and I was put through to another lady from the online team, was given a full refund as she wasn't aware of this issue as the people who monitor the email and messenger complaints about orders aren't sending to the correct people.
I recommend calling the number above many times and you will get heard.
Don't give up it's your money and if they can't get it rite it's not your fault.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives