Harvey Norman Online

Harvey Norman Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (180)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (74%) · Not as advertised (26%)

Lisa P

Lisa PAdelaide

Would give 0 stars if the option was there

CRANKY PURCHASER

CRANKY PURCHASERHunter Region, NSW

Delivery times understated

Advised 2 to 4 days delivery now out to 8 days. Amazon offered same item at same price no delivery charge and next day delivery. So next time I buy something online it will be through amazon because it appears that Australian companies don't want your business.
The item I ordered has taken 5 days to get from Brisbane to Sydney and I live in Newcastle so the item has gone past me to come back to me??? Why so long

Nguyen

NguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excuses, avoidance, just terrible

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Go
Aaron C

Aaron CSouth East Queensland, QLD

No product, no money, no information

I tried to buy a laptop online with a credit card. Harvey Norman rejected processing the order via e-mail without clear explanation, but deducted the full price from my card. I'm keep trying to contact their online security team via e-mail (they have no phone number or any other way to contact), no answer.

What I don't have:
- The product I ordered
- My money
- Any information about what is happening
- Chance to buy the laptop somewhere else as they kept my money

What I have:
- Frustration
- Bad customer experience

Nimmitabel1

Nimmitabel1South-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever

Ordered a cooktop online expecting it to be delivered to my home as stated on website.
They did not send by freighter instead delivering into the hands of that most useless of delivery options - Australia Post. With item now in transit in Post Office decided to lodge complaint - chat was rude and hung-up after answering their own questions not mine.
Took 3 emails over several days to get a response so that I could lodge a written complaint via email. They set up a case via customer portal which refused to accept my logon details. They were advised twice that I could not access case but was ignored.
Still waiting for cooktop - still waiting for access to lodge detailed complaint.

Product Appearance As advertised

Worst online shopping experience ever !!!

The Muppett

The MuppettSydney

A complete shambles! No customer service and the product get refunded!

Dollar

DollarMid North Coast, NSW

No backup from harvey norman when buying online

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Xan

Xan

Horrendous customer service and 10weeks til product arrival!!

I ordered a bucket and spade in December and never heard anything about its arrival til I contacted them. After days of no response they tell me calmly its due to be received in MARCH the following year. 10weeks after purchase. This is a disgusting money grab when the product is clearly out of stock. Refund took 19days after another complaint email was sent! Terrible.

PMar

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Disgusting Service

Never received the item. Ordering is easy. Ordered a Zendure Power Bank with Harvey Norman Online. Website stated "5 to 10 days shipping guaranteed". It is now almost 4 weeks. Tried to contact Harvey Norman and it takes them over ten to twelve days to answer. This is terrible. I needed the item in two weeks for work and the shipping as stated on the site should have been 10 DAYS as stated. Harvey Norman - if you do not have an item in stock then TAKE IT OFF YOUR WEBSITE! Stop taking people's money and expect to wait when your "trusted partners" don't have the item in stock either. I'm complaining to Fair Trade, Queensland. Communications on the ordering and update process have practically been non-existent. More to come later.

Ray W.

Ray W.Illawarra, NSW

Incredibly Poor

Nathan Kent

Nathan KentCentral Queensland, QLD

My online order was never delivered

My niece wanted a Google Home Mini for her birthday so i decided to order one from Harvey Norman.
I received a notification saying that the product had been shipped and a few days later i received a notification from Australia Post saying that the product had been delivered but my niece never got it.

I contacted the online help department (Customer First) and never received any response back from them. I have sent another email to Customer First, but, i don't expect much help from them. I definitely wont be buying anything from Harvey Norman again.

Product PurchasedGoogle Home Mini

charged me for an order they didn't accept and wont refund me

i attempted to order online, they rejected my request however 3 days later they charged my card. three weeks later i am still trying to get a refund. Beyond annoyed

Matt K.

Matt K.Sydney, NSW

Because there wasn't an option for zero stars

bought item, couldn't login, couldn't change password due to system error, couldn't login even with facebook because their system is flawed, still haven't got my item 20 days on and they still can't tell me when. customer service is a joke. AVOID the frustration and shop elsewhere. HN you're a disgrace to shopping

Product Appearance As advertised

Horrible people, horrible service!

Nightmare. Wasted 4 weeks of my time. Then they make huge mistake with my order, accidentally cancel it, and then when i tried to rectify it I was told it's my fault. Never experienced such dismissive, aggravated and defensive customer service. Steer clear!

John C

John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop elsewhere

Online order placed with Harvey norman and then cancelled next day by the company. Money still deducted from credit card and it took 3 weeks of unanswered calls and online inquiries before I made a complaint through fair trading in relation to this company. Money only returned after contact was made by Fair Trading representative. Make your own mind up about this company but after my experience I won't go near them again.

Chelsea Elise

Chelsea EliseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Communication, Very Happy!

voov

voov

Wouldn't of purchased if I knew you use Fastway Couriers

Terrible,worst online service

I received (picked up from store)my order partially. BUT
i have not received 3x SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 32GB Flash Drive
since 24/12/2019. It has been over a month.
There is no communication,no update ,nothing !!!!!!!
I went to Broadmeadows (Vic )store to find out what is happening.
Answer is (as always the same) no stock!!!
Even if there is no stock, at least !!!! respect costumer and give some information about it...

Product Appearance As advertised

Wish I had seen these reviews prior to my purchase with Harvey Norman Online.