• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ready Built Home

The overall build was great, communication was good and all of our small issues where rectified at our final inspection. Been in the house for a few months and can't fault it! I am a dual tradesman and quite meticulous and haven't been dissapointed with the build.
James our sales manager was fantastic to deal with and made everything easy as!

Cong Dong V.

Cong Dong V.Hobart, TAS

New House built easy and stress-free.

House built in 6 months and the whole process went real smooth, especially during the covid difficult period. Hentley arranged online meetings and made it very easy. The site supervisor was friendly and very knowledgeable, Bart was keen to help out with all the little imperfections and got them fixed promptly. Thanks for the beautifully built home guys.

Sian j.

Sian j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEAUTIFUL HOME

My build with Henley Homes was quick and easy. The quality of the home is 10/10 - anything that we saw as an issue was fixed immediately. The team were amazing to deal with, super friendly and patient. The cost was the estimated cost and no further added costs at any point.

sanjeev kumar k.

sanjeev kumar k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Responsive Staff!!

Jelena

JelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Building with Henley had been an absolute pleasure. Our site supervisor was amazing and the whole Henley team made it an easy process. They were able to answer all of our questions promptly and I would definitely recommend building with Henley, as they use amazing products in their standard range.

Haneylu

HaneyluGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience!

The quality of my build was great and even my hired building inspector was very pleased with the great job completed by Henley. Overall my experience with Henley was simply easy, delightful and no where near as stressful as I had thought it might be which was a pleasant surprise.

RDH

RDHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality !!but took more than one year to complete 34sq double story house ..

Building quality was good. Satisfied with the products and overall results.more flexible with plans and value for money .Thanks to a New home consultant from “Berwick waters’ for his patience and excellent services ( highly recommended).A Customer service administration pre site was excellent and helpful. Overall home journey was slow and took almost 1.5 years to built a 34sm double storey house. Communication with site supervisor during construction was unsatisfied.would like to gratitude our construction manager to complete all the pending jobs.

Sanjay Rao

Sanjay RaoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Transparent, reliable and high quality work

Our building construction commenced during peak lockdown period in 2020. Right from the word go, Henley was very transparent with the build process/progress, cost estimates and quality. Our site supervisor ensured we received regular updates with photos and was very responsive. Construction was of superior quality and was completed well within the agreed timeframe. We had few minor follow-ups and feedback post handover, which was addressed professionally and diligently by Henley. Overall, very satisfied with Henley's process, as there was absolutely no deviation from the cost estimates/ contract value and house handover was so smooth despite of multiple lockdowns. Great job Henley, highly recommend.

Hayden H.

Hayden H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great overall experience throughout!

The overall process was quick and reliable. Proper communication throughout with both my administrator and supervisor meant I didn't have to worry much about the final product. I was always kept in the loop of things and when I had concerns for anything, the team addressed them immediately for me.

fsoetanto

fsoetantoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth transaction

We are happy with all the process with our purchase of investment property..from the start till finished..the sales property was helpful and knowledgeable ..the site supervisor also informative. The house is good design, good location and hopefully good quality.
Definitely will do the business with henley again in the future.

Just another builder

First home with Henley!

We just moved into our new Henley Home and are extremely impressed with the quality of work and with the whole process from purchase to move in. The sales and pre-construction process were amazing. It was very well organised with so much proactive communication, we haven't had to ask or chase anything. All emails and calls are responded in a timely manner and any problems that arise are rectified to our satisfaction. The only negative aspect I would say is, that Henley is not flexible with any design changes. Special mention goes to our Building Supervisor who went over and above in his level of communication and customer service during this pandemic. This is what made the difference. Well done and thank you from our family.

Rizwana Hussain K

Rizwana Hussain KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent follow up and timely response

Our first home was built with Henley Homes. We are very happy with their customer service and timely responses we got for every stage. It was an amazing experience with Henley Homes. Whenever we had any doubt or query, the respective team members were getting in touch and assisted us throughout the process. We would definitely recommend Henley homes for our friends and family who want to build their homes.

Aman S.

Aman S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible customer service, no fixing of the issues that were raised on the day of the hand over.

Nissa

NissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect home

I have just purchased my first home with henley homes , I would definitely recommend them to everyone! The house we bought is absolutely amazing , the way it's designed, the sales agent and builders were so polite and answered and dealt with all questions. Settlement was also done with no issues.Truly happy with our home. We love our new home

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the home

We bought an off the plan house with Henley and so far are very happy with our new home. Staffs were very professional and responsive. Especially Linda was very informative helping us with any questions or concerns along the way, explained everything in details. The building quality is quite good. We had our Independent Building Inspector to look at the house, everything is in fair condition, just with some minor marks needed to be repainted. And Henley team has responded quickly to resolve it.

Yes, we recommend Henley.

Sudhir

SudhirVictoria

Our first Henley Home

Henley is no doubt a big name and brand. Everyone we dealt with were very professional and our site supervisor was very nice. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Our Site supervisor helped us in a very professional way with any queries or concerns which we had during the building process. There were no major issues on our build with them except the slight delay which may be due to COVID-19. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Build StagePost-Construction

Phoebe R.

Phoebe R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our first Henley home

We cannot recommend Henley more after purchasing our first home with them this year. Everyone we dealt with, from the sales agent to the head office staff, were professional and efficient. Our home is beautiful, down to the last detail and we love the peace of mind the 12 month maintenance period gives us also. Well done Henley, we are in love with our home!

Worth every cent!

Amazing experience in love with the house everything has been perfect. Our site supervisor was very informative helping us with any questions or concerns we may have had along the way. Would highly recommend to friends and family as we are very satisfied with Henley homes would definitely choose Henley again in the future.

Worth every cent!

Henley is really a quality builder. Staffs are very professional and responsive to our requests. There were no major hiccups on our build with them. We are lucky to choose them to be the builder of our first home. We will definitely go with them again for our second property.

Sudhir

Sudhirasked

Hi there I am building with Henley at the moment and I have few issues : The Garage panel at the front has a void or space at the top end - on asking why there is a space I have been advised it is normal however I have seen garage panels of other houses where you don't see gap and wind or light doesn't get in. They were told by me it seems one of piers for the garage panel was out of measurement therefore the wall is not straight and I can see to fix the garage door they have used small wooden blocks on one side.
The inside corner of the island bench feels like has been filled with some material to fix it (feels like unevenness and there was a chip/crack).
The front finish of the house is not great. The mortar in the bricks have been used unevenly and bricks are not cleaned.
The front window of the house was fixed towards right therefore leaving a more space on the left side of the frame and it has been covered by a black steel plate thereby giving a finish as if one side of the frame is thicker then the other and I have been advised its normal.
At the rear of the house they ended up putting a half brick line under the windows on asking I was advised it was to bring it to the same height level, however it is not going through the full wall (doesn't make sense which levels are they talking about).

Could any one please clarify who have finished building with henley - are these things normal?

Mike1405
Mike1405

This should not be normal.
Get them to sort it before they start to ignore you, like they are doind to us.

Bernie

Bernieasked

Hi Henley,
I have built with Henley and also recommended 2 more houses which were overseen by me. I've now paid a $2500 deposit for the forth build in anticipation for a good experience that I have had. But sadly now, I'm contemplating to go with Metricon for a reason I cannot comprehend on the delay in signing a contract before 31 March 2021. I paid the deposit on 12 Dec 2020 and have only been given a colour appointment for 25 Feb 2021. Tender appointment is 25 Mar 2021. So this effectively means Henley would not be able to sign a building contract with me before 31 March 2021. I'm not sure why the wait but I was informed by the sales consultant that it is because the demolition of the the existing house has to done first before a contract is signed. Upon checking with Metricon, this is not the case. So, my question here to Henley is, why the delay in colour appointment? Why can't we get an appoint in by 25 January 2021?

SANIL G.

SANIL G.asked

Hi Team,

I had a few question I know Henley homes is big of building sustainable homes.
What kind of insulation is used in the home? Are there provisions to upgrade it?
Where is insulation installed?
What kind of external membrane is used? Are there provisions in upgrade it?
Do you allow a third party to install internal and external membrane to make the house airtight?

Cheers,
Sanil G.

Hi Sanil,

Thanks for contacting us with your question. We love supporting customers who wish to build a more thermally comfortable, higher performing home.

As a standard inclusion in your Henley home, glass wool batts are installed to the external walls and ceiling of your home. This insulation can also be upgraded up to the following specifications – Ceiling insulation up to R6.0, External wall insulation up to R2.5, Internal wall insulation up to R2.0 and first floor subfloor insulation up to R4.0 (Double storey homes ONLY).

If you select a Colorbond roof for your home, you can choose to upgrade to an insulated builders blanket/ sisalation Anticon R1.3 in the roof space. These upgrades are available at an additional cost based on your selected house type and your Sales Consultant can offer further information about this.

Double glazed windows are supplied as standard to your Henley home (unless they are butt jointed or very large picture windows). In addition, upgrading rear sliding doors to double glazed glass provides a significant benefit to a home’s thermal performance.

The external walls of your home will be wrapped with Sisalation Vapawrap. This is a vapour permeable building membrane which assists in minimising draughts through the building structure, enabling bulk insulation to perform more effectively, whilst providing a secondary skin against moisture, vapour, wind and dust penetration.

Blower door pressure testing of our homes has shown that the insulation and sisalation supplied, in combination with our building standards, is effective at reducing drafts and excessive uncontrolled building infiltration.
Please also note, to make your home “more airtight” avoid internal cavity sliding doors and evaporative cooling. Both of these features can be leaky.

Best regards,
Adam

chirag p.
chirag p.

Hi Adam,
Would you be able to confirm which R rating batts are installed in roof and external walls as standard? I am also in process of building Sahara 40 in Melbourne.

Get an answer from our members and Henley representatives

CategoryHome Builders