Heritage Bank Branches

Heritage Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Appalled

AppalledSouth East Queensland, QLD

CROOKS

TopicLoan Application

steve

steveDarling Downs, QLD

disgracefull

not good,18months ago was great,gone downhill,will be taking my 250 grand out in feb,and not putting my wives and my super with them,worth nearly a million,so much for there cat,they really need to go back and hire people who care again.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Dissapointing Home Loan

Have been with Heritage for over 30 years had first home loan in 1999 and now want to build.Applied for pre approval late last year and have updated few times this year have had a fixed term deposit. All I want is approval for loan to send to my builder to submit to council to start the process.My land is worth more than I am borrowing but seems this is not a simple process with everything needing to go to valuer first. Tempted to close my accounts and go somewhere else.

TopicLoan Application