Heritage Bank Online

Heritage Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EQ-ON C.

EQ-ON C.Sydney, NSW

one week triple call with no result for opening a bank account

I select the product "Heritage Bank Business Cheque Account" based on review on Mozo website but a big mistake. It took 10 days and they still haven't approve my application. (even not email sent). I called twice and ask for update. Everytime they were looking for more documents (without communicating it). So basically I should call them every 2-3 days to see what they are need. (Is this a right customer service approach). Finally after 10 days, I still not have a bank account open and they are asking for paying 80 dollar for search on the business name. How all other bank can do it via ABN/ACN but you can't?!
I decide to not go ahead with my account. If that is start, it will end up no benefit for me.
Worst bank ever! Really disappointed.

Review TypeBusiness Banking and New Account

David R.

David R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst banking system ever

I signed up in Aug 2019 for a savings account with a debit card online. Everything looks fine, including the online ID check. My account was generate and Debit card posted to me. Activate my card, tried to use it and was declined a few times and I can't see anything wrong when I log online to check my account. Rang up the bank and the lady told me that my account is frozen and they need to ID me again, but it can only be done at a Australia Post with paper form. The form will then be posted back to the bank, which will take 10 business before my account is active. This bank has the worst system ever, and no customer communication.

Review TypeNew Account
daffodil

daffodilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service was excellent

I spoke to Timothy today in regard to getting a small transfer done from my Christmas Club to my savings account. Timothy was lovely. So helpful and friendly. I wish all customer service reps were this nice.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions
Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

No Help No answers & now no confidence

Review TypeGeneral Transactions

Tad

TadDarling Downs, QLD

Online transfer

Slow to do anything hopeless if U go into.bank takes for ever to get seen to not reliable with online payments slow as compared with the big. Banks needs a shake up

Review TypeBusiness Banking and General Transactions