Excellent product

From the beginning Heritage Tanks were great to deal with. Very efficient, good helpful information to have our site ready and no hiccups. The installers were also very good. Thanks.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Very happy to hear you had a great experience. Thankyou!

davegx

davegx

Installed a month ago, cant fault it so far

Captures water off the tank. Solid construction with thicker walls. Installer knew what he was doing. Heritage were easy to deal with, always responded promptly, even after i goofed with the outlets order, no fuss refund on those bits.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou for your feedback, we couldn't be more proud to receive your comments!

Pamela

PamelaWestern District, VIC

Good product, 27,000 litre tank

Design team and accounts very professional. Our Initial installer who we dealt with previously was changed without an explanation so was not happy. Installation team good but project manager a bit slack.

Thankyou for your feedback

Glen

GlenPerth, WA

Cant get my details removed and to stop receiving emails

I have requested to stop getting your emails but I am still getting your bloody annoying information that I had never requested. can you PLEASE remove me from your auto information blanket

Nelly

NellySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic product combined with first class installation and sales team

We ordered a 27,400litre tank to replace ours lots in the recent bush fires. The product is high quality and the support + installation team have been highly professional, excellent communicators

great customer service

all arrangements were made quickly and simply by email but our new tanks had to be installed at an isolated, locked gate, unoccupied location and we've been very pleased that all arrangements for delivery and installation dates and times have all been met without any delays...the tanks look as good as expected, were quick and easy to connect and we're very pleased that we chose the extra gutters as they save more water but also protect base from undermining in heavy rain

Great Tank and service

• +3
Lake Cabin

Lake CabinMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic tank and service

Professional and friendly from beginning to end the delivery and install was well executed. We are very happy with the result. The only thing not to standard is the ladder and man hole cover both a little flimsy and not the high quality of the rest of the tank.

T.B  Herbert

T.B HerbertSouth West, WA

Cannot fault service, delivery and customer communication ~ Faultless, well done!

Extremely responsible company

Original tank installed about 9 years ago and once it rained and filled up there was an obvious leak from the bladder.
I phoned the company immediately and they advised me I would need to empty the tank so a bladder change could happen. As the tank was nearly full from two rainfalls there was a commitment from the company to replace the bladder as convenient.
This was not for about 3 years and even then I bought a 5000gal tank fro Echuca to pump the remaining water into.
I phoned the company up and there was an almost immediate arrangement to replace the liner.

How bloody good is that???

Ray Draper

Ray DraperSouthwest, VIC

Excellent job, very happy customer.

The service was excellent and the crew was fast and very professional engaging with us through the whole process of erecting 2 tanks.
I am very happy with the finished product and would recommend Heritage Tanks to anyone wishing to purchase a water tank.

Great Tank and Great Installers

The whole process was easy from purchase to install. The sales weren't pushy at all and didn't try to bag on any other brands, just focused on the product he was selling.
The install team were very very efficient, polite and overall professional, true assets to the team (Jake and Zac from memory)

Hi Trent,
Thankyou for your lovely feedback. We are really glad that you had a great experience.

The Heritage Water Tanks Team

Hannah MHunter Region, NSW

Best Tank Ever

I thank Heritage Tanks for their Professionalism that is nothing short of excellent.
Accurate delivery dates, professional installation team from Tamworth NSW and the customer service received from reception and various departments was outstanding. This is the best product ever. I have installed a 132,800 litre colour bond water tank. I'm so happy with it and its appearance.

James L.

James L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Tank

We now have 4 of their tanks on site (3 x 110k and 1 x 250k) and are putting in two more. Luke the Installer is great to work with, and Prue doing the sales and coordination was fantastic. Could not speak more highly of them

Evan

EvanNorthern Region, NSW

Great Tank

Friendly,professional service and an excellent product. The installation team (Damian and Matt), was extremely efficient, courteous and professional in every way . I would have no hesitation in recommending Heritage Tanks.

Kay C

Kay CPerth

Excellent service to install large rain water tank by Heritage

I recently had a large (88,900 litre) corrugated Zincalume rain water tank installed by Heritage.
The two installers put the tank up in difficult conditions (very wet and windy).
They did the installation efficiently and I am very happy with the result.
I am happy to recommend Heritage Tanks Australia.

gippah

gippahNortheast, VIC

Great service, great tank

Right from the time I purchased the tank at the Seymour show to the installation everything went smoothly, all the people we dealt with were great, definitely recommend Heritage Water Tanks.

Richard

RichardDarling Downs, QLD

Heritage Water Tanks. Excellent Product Excellent Service. SIMPLE

From the moment I sent the enquiry on the web site, through to the manufacture and installation. Hertitage tanks have maintained clear communication and done exactly what they said they would.
There were no "extra fees" and no surprises .
I am very impressed with their dedication to make sure everything is done to the satisfaction of both parties.
I will certainly use them again.

P.Parrington

P.ParringtonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very pleased with the quality and service

From my first inquiries at primex in Casino with the sales reps has alway's been supportive and I was constantly kept informed as to the progress of construction and procedure for installation. On the day of installation the installers were efficient and extremely professional in their duties. I am very happy with the neatness and quality of the construction. I would recommend Heritage tanks to any future purchaser.

D coggs

D coggsIllawarra, NSW

Great Product

Innovative design and quality materials used in this product. The staff were very easy to deal with, and I am very impressed with the finished appearance of the tank. The neighbours have already provided complementary comments.

Achamma

Achammaasked

have you got a tank of 25000 L.And what is the coast of it

Wentworth NSW
Wentworth NSW

We Have 28000 gallon tank installed
Highly recommended can't remember cost but it was the best deal available 9years ago
Also the construction methods appealed to me for the ultimate visual finish
The new gutter system looks good as I was always trying to work out a method to incorporate a gutter.

Shayne01

Shayne01asked

How much for a 365,000 L Poly Tank.

Hannah M

Hi Shayne, Sorry for the late reply, it must have been an oversight on my behalf. Call Melannie at Hertitage tanks on 1800 115 552 and she wil send you a price list. I bought a 132,800 litre corrugated in Pale Eucalyt for $11,700.00. It comes with Ladder, Gutter, outlet and ball valve. It was worth every $ to me and beautiful to look at. Just blends in with my surrounding sceenery. Hannah

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou Hannah M for the great response for Shayne. We couldn’t have offered a better reply!

Lekha Wasked

Hello, I have bought an established house with a large garden in the north end of Shepparton. Just wondering whether it is possible to install a water tank now.

Hi Lekka,
You would need to discuss installation dates with your local installer, but usually the time from purchase to install is between 4 to 6 weeks. Please call our free call number if you would like to discuss this further on 1800 115 552. Hope this helps?

Lekha W

Thanks. Do you send someone to the house to check the requirements before the purchase?

Get an answer from our members and Heritage Water Tanks representatives