Heritage Water Tanks

Heritage Water Tanks

Great service, great tank

Right from the time I purchased the tank at the Seymour show to the installation everything went smoothly, all the people we dealt with were great, definitely recommend Heritage Water Tanks.

Heritage Water Tanks. Excellent Product Excellent Service. SIMPLE

From the moment I sent the enquiry on the web site, through to the manufacture and installation. Hertitage tanks have maintained clear communication and done exactly what they said they would.
There were no "extra fees" and no surprises .
I am very impressed with their dedication to make sure everything is done to the satisfaction of both parties.
I will certainly use them again.

Very pleased with the quality and service

From my first inquiries at primex in Casino with the sales reps has alway's been supportive and I was constantly kept informed as to the progress of construction and procedure for installation. On the day of installation the installers were efficient and extremely professional in their duties. I am very happy with the neatness and quality of the construction. I would recommend Heritage tanks to any future purchaser.

Great Product

Innovative design and quality materials used in this product. The staff were very easy to deal with, and I am very impressed with the finished appearance of the tank. The neighbours have already provided complementary comments.

Great tanks

Great tank, lovely people, efficient, reliable, very happy with the service. 110,000 litre tanks in the Albany area. We ordered the wrong colour (zincalume instead of color bond) and Heritage were very accommodating helping us to fix our stuff up.

Quality and efficiency.

250k litre tank. Manufactured to order. Delivered and installed on time and as advised. Installer was experienced and backed up by a very capable team. HWT experience was well coordinated and can only offer praise.
Now, how about some rain....?

Great company and product

Great team of people and great product. First time buying a tank and it was all easy. No problems at all and everything went to plan. The office team and install team were really helpful and did exactly what they said. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome product, great service.

I can’t fault this company. From the initial quote response and follow up, through the technical detail discussions and finally the installation process to finished product on site, HWT has been a pleasure to deal with. The end product looks fantastic, and is of a very high quality. I would like to especially thank Ethan, the Toowoomba based installer for his excellent communication in the lead up, during and after tank install was completed. I would give this company 6 stars if the choice was available.

Largest storage available

The heritage tank we have had installed is the largest available. It offered exceptional bang for buck. The tanks order, delivery and install was seamless.
The tank was finished in 1 day. Amazing.

Great Service, love the tank

Ordering the tank was a good experience. The salesman immediately emailed me th information and quotes on the tanks requested. The follow up of the team from deposit to installation was very prompt and professional.

Good product

As a building contractor I believe the Product is good.
Communication with the installer regarding installation dates was a little lacking.
Otherwise great service. My clients love the corrugated look.
Happy days

Great product that fits in with the design of our house

Heritage tanks offered a quality product at a good price. Communication was great, and the installation was completed professionally and with care. The zincalume finish is both cost effective and matches our roof nicely.

Great Job

Excellent quality and expertly installed, thankyou ! ..just waiting now for the rain ! All contact (phone, e mail and mail) from enquiry to installation have been helpful and always followed up when I had some extra questions.

Very happy with the result

Excellent product and great service by installers. Had two very large tanks installed and everyone involved was very courteous and helpful to deal with. The installers were efficient and reliable, and offered useful tips for future use. Overall I am very happy with the results.

Does the job required of it.

The current tank is my second Heritage tank and am very happy with both. The installers did a very good job. I am pleased with the results. I would have preferred a high pressure float valve. Probably need to replace the one provided - disappointing.

Hi Graham, We're very glad that you're happy with your tanks. Could you let us know about what has happened to your float valve, so we can work out what we can do to help. Please call our free call number and ask for George on 1800 115 552.

creightons creek tank

installation was very quick & efficient & all went well & the outlets etc went exactly where i wanted them, tank looks great next to the shed
just need a rain now to fill her up!
thanks david

Great product

Tank build was on time, efficient, and hassle free. Tank looks good and works well. I can highly recommend Heritage Water Tanks and their installers for their professional and courteous approach.

Quality Reliable Water Supplies

Heritage Tanks have been good to deal with. An excellent range of tanks in a good ranger of colours from quality material with unique and innovative tank cover harvesting. A well oiled ordering and installation process that worked well with the only downer being that despite asking several times for Heritage to handle the whole process their subcontract installer refused to organise the water he required to complete the installation. Trust the on going care programme is as good as the initial experience

Great customer service from heritage tanks

Dealing with the heritage tank team in Perth was great . They followed up throughout the process and had no problem when I changed my order half way through proceeding. Also, after shopping around heritage gave the best value for money. I would but from them again.

Great customer sevice, great product

Our Heritage water tank was delivered and installed on time and it is excellent. We have had no problems at all. The customer service especially was exemplary with a simple process and any questions or concerns we had being promptly addressed.

We are so glad to hear that your experience with Heritage Water Tanks was great. Thankyou for your feedback!

Are the tanks assembled on-site? The property we are interested in could do with more rainwater storage however access to the appropriate part of the property to site the tank(s) is limited i.e. too narrow to transport in an intact tank.
Yes Rob, they get assembled on site. Even the 69,000 Litre I bought came "flatpacked" on a Ute and Trailer. Took One day to do the full install.

We have just had a 215k litre tank installed. In anything but the lightest rainfall the opening of the pipe to the tank inlet where it drains into the leaf basket can’t accomodate the influx of water. It bounces back off the leaf basket and floods the garden and not much is entering the tank.. what is the problem ?
Hi Andrew, Could you please email us a photo of the tank to show the inlet pipe and leaf basket. We should have a good idea about what the problem might be from there. Sales@heritagetanks.com.au Kind regards Heritage Water Tanks

We are looking for a 100,000 litre tank to suppy house and fire fighting. Do you do it all, from site preparation to installation, roof to tank supply piping, supply to house and fire fighting connection point, electricity supply to house pump, motorised fire pump and gravel tank surround ? We are at Bergalia near Moruya, on level ground and with good access to the tank site. With my thanks for your attention, Mark Edwards.
Hi Mark, We would be more than happy to help. In order for us to be able to quote directly, we will need to ask you more questions about your site and fitting requirements etc. Could you please email your contact details to sales@heritagetanks.com.au Alternatively you could call our free-call number 1800 115 552 and ask for George. Kind Regards and Seasons Greetings! The Team at Heritage Water Tanks