gippah

gippahNortheast, VIC

Great service, great tank

Right from the time I purchased the tank at the Seymour show to the installation everything went smoothly, all the people we dealt with were great, definitely recommend Heritage Water Tanks.

Richard

RichardDarling Downs, QLD

Heritage Water Tanks. Excellent Product Excellent Service. SIMPLE

From the moment I sent the enquiry on the web site, through to the manufacture and installation. Hertitage tanks have maintained clear communication and done exactly what they said they would.
There were no "extra fees" and no surprises .
I am very impressed with their dedication to make sure everything is done to the satisfaction of both parties.
I will certainly use them again.

P.Parrington

P.ParringtonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very pleased with the quality and service

From my first inquiries at primex in Casino with the sales reps has alway's been supportive and I was constantly kept informed as to the progress of construction and procedure for installation. On the day of installation the installers were efficient and extremely professional in their duties. I am very happy with the neatness and quality of the construction. I would recommend Heritage tanks to any future purchaser.

D coggs

D coggsIllawarra, NSW

Great Product

Innovative design and quality materials used in this product. The staff were very easy to deal with, and I am very impressed with the finished appearance of the tank. The neighbours have already provided complementary comments.

EVA

EVAPerth

Great tanks

Great tank, lovely people, efficient, reliable, very happy with the service. 110,000 litre tanks in the Albany area. We ordered the wrong colour (zincalume instead of color bond) and Heritage were very accommodating helping us to fix our stuff up.

Score

ScoreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality and efficiency.

250k litre tank. Manufactured to order. Delivered and installed on time and as advised. Installer was experienced and backed up by a very capable team. HWT experience was well coordinated and can only offer praise.
Now, how about some rain....?

Matt Price

Matt PricePerth, WA

Great company and product

Great team of people and great product. First time buying a tank and it was all easy. No problems at all and everything went to plan. The office team and install team were really helpful and did exactly what they said. Would definitely recommend.

AdrianMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome product, great service.

I can’t fault this company. From the initial quote response and follow up, through the technical detail discussions and finally the installation process to finished product on site, HWT has been a pleasure to deal with. The end product looks fantastic, and is of a very high quality. I would like to especially thank Ethan, the Toowoomba based installer for his excellent communication in the lead up, during and after tank install was completed. I would give this company 6 stars if the choice was available.

Jay M

Jay MWimmera, VIC

Largest storage available

The heritage tank we have had installed is the largest available. It offered exceptional bang for buck. The tanks order, delivery and install was seamless.
The tank was finished in 1 day. Amazing.

Great Service, love the tank

Ordering the tank was a good experience. The salesman immediately emailed me th information and quotes on the tanks requested. The follow up of the team from deposit to installation was very prompt and professional.

Peter Bradfield

Peter BradfieldDarling Downs, QLD

Good product

As a building contractor I believe the Product is good.
Communication with the installer regarding installation dates was a little lacking.
Otherwise great service. My clients love the corrugated look.
Happy days

Great product that fits in with the design of our house

Heritage tanks offered a quality product at a good price. Communication was great, and the installation was completed professionally and with care. The zincalume finish is both cost effective and matches our roof nicely.

Andrew

AndrewNorthern Region, NSW

Great Job

Excellent quality and expertly installed, thankyou ! ..just waiting now for the rain ! All contact (phone, e mail and mail) from enquiry to installation have been helpful and always followed up when I had some extra questions.

David B

David BWestern District, VIC

Very happy with the result

Excellent product and great service by installers. Had two very large tanks installed and everyone involved was very courteous and helpful to deal with. The installers were efficient and reliable, and offered useful tips for future use. Overall I am very happy with the results.

Does the job required of it.

The current tank is my second Heritage tank and am very happy with both. The installers did a very good job. I am pleased with the results. I would have preferred a high pressure float valve. Probably need to replace the one provided - disappointing.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Hi Graham, We're very glad that you're happy with your tanks. Could you let us know about what has happened to your float valve, so we can work out what we can do to help. Please call our free call number and ask for George on 1800 115 552.

creightons creek tank

installation was very quick & efficient & all went well & the outlets etc went exactly where i wanted them, tank looks great next to the shed
just need a rain now to fill her up!
thanks david

David H

David HSouth West, WA

Great product

Tank build was on time, efficient, and hassle free. Tank looks good and works well. I can highly recommend Heritage Water Tanks and their installers for their professional and courteous approach.

Dan

DanGippsland, VIC

Quality Reliable Water Supplies

Heritage Tanks have been good to deal with. An excellent range of tanks in a good ranger of colours from quality material with unique and innovative tank cover harvesting. A well oiled ordering and installation process that worked well with the only downer being that despite asking several times for Heritage to handle the whole process their subcontract installer refused to organise the water he required to complete the installation. Trust the on going care programme is as good as the initial experience

Tristan H

Tristan HSouth West, WA

Great customer service from heritage tanks

Dealing with the heritage tank team in Perth was great . They followed up throughout the process and had no problem when I changed my order half way through proceeding. Also, after shopping around heritage gave the best value for money. I would but from them again.

Great customer sevice, great product

Our Heritage water tank was delivered and installed on time and it is excellent. We have had no problems at all. The customer service especially was exemplary with a simple process and any questions or concerns we had being promptly addressed.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

We are so glad to hear that your experience with Heritage Water Tanks was great. Thankyou for your feedback!

Lekha Wasked

Hello, I have bought an established house with a large garden in the north end of Shepparton. Just wondering whether it is possible to install a water tank now.

Hi Lekka,
You would need to discuss installation dates with your local installer, but usually the time from purchase to install is between 4 to 6 weeks. Please call our free call number if you would like to discuss this further on 1800 115 552. Hope this helps?

Lekha W

Thanks. Do you send someone to the house to check the requirements before the purchase?

Suki K.

Suki K.asked

I just bought a house with a water tank. The valve is quite low...how do I use it. Can I drink tank water direct? Is there a filtration system inside the tank? How do I upkeep it. Does the water get smelly/mouldy if its not used?

Hi Suki,
There are a few questions we might need to ask you in order to be able to answer your questions correctly for your circumstances. If you could please email your contact details through to us, we will contact you to help. Please email info@heritagetanks.com.au or call our free call number 1800 115 552.

Kind regards
The Heritage Water Tanks Team

Rob R

Rob Rasked

Are the tanks assembled on-site? The property we are interested in could do with more rainwater storage however access to the appropriate part of the property to site the tank(s) is limited i.e. too narrow to transport in an intact tank.

Adrian

Yes Rob, they get assembled on site. Even the 69,000 Litre I bought came "flatpacked" on a Ute and Trailer. Took One day to do the full install.

Get an answer from our members and Heritage Water Tanks representatives