THEMUM
THEMUMCentral West, NSW

Excellent customer service and the team sent to build went beyond my expectations

Excellent product and customer service. The build team were the best and I will use the same company if I need another tank

rowan oakes
rowan oakesHunter Region, NSW

exceptional service and overall professionalism

CT30 water tank. NSW
we had to postpone our job several times because of weather and it was no problem with the company and installer.
Nicole from heritage is amazing as i called her with several questions and she answered them every time no hassle and always polite.
Zack our installer who we had to cancel on due to weather multiple times was always accommodating as to when we could install next and did a exceptional job.

M in Victoria
M in VictoriaGippsland, VIC

Company now has new Ownership!! Original were argumentative, lacked responsibility & employed sub-standard installers

Paul Riley
Paul RileyDarling Downs, QLD

No problems with tank just the installers plus company don't care about leaving all the metal swarf on floor of tank

Installers when approached about metal swarf inside tank- care factor zero! Company said there's no problems in other words common practice

Darren
DarrenSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Product Excellent Service

From my initial enquiry the team at Heritage Tanks were fantastic , always returned my calls and delivered on there promise supplying me exactly what i asked for with no nonsense. Steve and his team did the installation with incredible professionalism , i cant recommend these guys highly enough.

Darren Rebecca
Darren RebeccaGlendale

Great service from quote to installation

Great process from getting (and accepting a quote) to installation. We chose heritage after reading numerous online reviews. The pre-sale service and information was top notch, given an installation date a month in advance and it was installed on that date promised. The 110 000 litre tank was installed in a few hours only and looks great. Heritage Tanks could not be faulted.

Tony F.Heritage Water Tanks

Hi Darren. Thanks for the positive feedback. We really appreciate receiving feedback as that's how we continue to get better. Tony

Alf B
Alf BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Product

Quality of the tank is awesome, Installed in a little over 1/2 a day no fuss. Easy process from first contact to install.

Great product but...

The tank is great as was the guy who came to install our 110,000 litre tank. However, the 2nd installer was sick so couldn’t make it - which was fine. My husband then spent all day helping install the tank. It would have been impossible to install with one person. Was very disappointed to still be changed the full $2.5k installation fee when we had to work all day alongside the installer to get it done. To be clear we are disappointed that management would not provide even a token discount for installation. The guy who came to install the tank was great and worked really hard as did my husband.

Jo Schultz
Jo Schultz

Hi Tony, thanks so much for your prompt response and assistance. We feel heard. Jo :)

Trevor L.
Trevor L.New South Wales

High quality water tank

I chose a Heritage tank because it is strongly designed and has the capacity I was looking for. I was able to select the Colorbond finish to match my buildings. The price was competitive and reasonable. The installation crew were outstanding, and excellent to deal with.

George M.
George M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

CR35 water tank - Excellent product, great customer service and support.

Queries dealt with promptly and efficiently. Straightforward order processing. Kept informed of progress and delivery. Efficient installation on agreed date. No problems at all.

Tony F.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou for your great feedback. Have a fantastic festive season and a happy New Year!

Cec15
Cec15Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

We initially ordered a larger tank, however due to financial constraints because of Covid we needed to downsize our tank. Heritage obliged and still allowed us to keep our discounts and additions.
We also took nearly 7 months to proceed and were not penialised at all. The installation was done in less than a day and we were capturing water that night. Super happy. A great experience from start to finish

Excellent product

From the beginning Heritage Tanks were great to deal with. Very efficient, good helpful information to have our site ready and no hiccups. The installers were also very good. Thanks.

Tony F.Heritage Water Tanks

Very happy to hear you had a great experience. Thankyou!

davegx
davegx

Installed a month ago, cant fault it so far

Captures water off the tank. Solid construction with thicker walls. Installer knew what he was doing. Heritage were easy to deal with, always responded promptly, even after i goofed with the outlets order, no fuss refund on those bits.

Tony F.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou for your feedback, we couldn't be more proud to receive your comments!

Pamela
PamelaWestern District, VIC

Good product, 27,000 litre tank

Design team and accounts very professional. Our Initial installer who we dealt with previously was changed without an explanation so was not happy. Installation team good but project manager a bit slack.

Thankyou for your feedback

Glen
GlenPerth, WA

Cant get my details removed and to stop receiving emails

I have requested to stop getting your emails but I am still getting your bloody annoying information that I had never requested. can you PLEASE remove me from your auto information blanket

Barry S
Barry Sasked

I am located at Tuerong, Mornington Peninsular.
I have a roof catchment of 1800 sq. metres.
Principal usage will be for watering and daily washing of 6 horses.
What is the recommended tank size for this location.

Hi Barry

To work out the most suitable tank for you can you please send me an email to george@heritagetanks.com.au or call me on 0438 189 651, with the space you have available all the tank sizes would suit depending on your water needs.

Regards

George Webb

Achamma
Achammaasked

have you got a tank of 25000 L.And what is the coast of it

Wentworth NSW
Wentworth NSW

We Have 28000 gallon tank installed
Highly recommended can't remember cost but it was the best deal available 9years ago
Also the construction methods appealed to me for the ultimate visual finish
The new gutter system looks good as I was always trying to work out a method to incorporate a gutter.

Shayne01
Shayne01asked

How much for a 365,000 L Poly Tank.

Hannah M
Hannah M

Hi Shayne, Sorry for the late reply, it must have been an oversight on my behalf. Call Melannie at Hertitage tanks on 1800 115 552 and she wil send you a price list. I bought a 132,800 litre corrugated in Pale Eucalyt for $11,700.00. It comes with Ladder, Gutter, outlet and ball valve. It was worth every $ to me and beautiful to look at. Just blends in with my surrounding sceenery. Hannah

Tony F.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou Hannah M for the great response for Shayne. We couldn’t have offered a better reply!

See all Heritage Water Tanks questions