4.4

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Personable, quality build!

Thank you Ian Zeng!

As first time home builders and, at the time, newly engaged, we were initially overwhelmed with the whole building process. Ian Zeng, who was our amazing consultant, patiently stepped us through it all. With his experience and expertise we were able to design our fully customised, dream home, while, most importantly, staying within our desired budget. He went above and beyond, often dealing with us after hours due to our work schedules, to ensure we were taken care of every step of the way. We have had a wonderful experience with Ian and we highly recommend him!!!

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drew Westcott is the perfect person to help you realise your dream home!

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

discouraging

The build was slow, mainly because we are in the country.
There is no quality in workmanship,, favorite saying is "its to code" even if it looks wrong.
Most doors are pressed MDF and have bowed, discoloration in the mortar.
Would strongly suggest you get an independent building inspector.
Construction services strongly not recommended.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Kylie W.

Kylie W.Southern and Hills, SA

Impressed with the service after handover

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thankyou.

From the moment we walked in to Hickinbotham homes, Drew Westcott welcomed us. He certainly knows his stuff and talked us through the stages with ease. He was always a phone call away with great knowledge and advice. You’re a legend Drew and have already recommended him to friends.thank you.

Drew Westcott is the perfect Building Consultant

My partner and I are first home buyers and are in the process of building a house and land package with Hickenbotham. We had been to a few other builders and to be honest, as soon as we spoke to Drew we knew we would be building with Hickenbotham. Drew has a great personality and has made us feel comfortable and excited in every step of the process so far, he also went above and beyond to help customize the perfect house for us to ensure we were completely happy.w I have already recommended Drew to a few of my clients/friends who are considering building. We can't thank him enough, everything so far is going smoothly and stress-free.

Ian Zeng
We consulted with all the major builders in South Australia before signing with Ian to build our house. He not only provided the best value for money quote for us, but also was helping us making the best decisions from our prospectives. He worked over time to help get our design right with the many changes we needed.

He is very experienced, and gave us advices on all areas of building a house, above and beyond his responsiblity of a building consultant. We would gladly recommend him to all our friends. We can't wait for the building to complete, and would definitely build with him in the future as well.

Shameel H.

Shameel H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ian Zeng

My wife and I are first home buyers and are currently about to build a house and land package from Hickenbotham all thanks to Ian. We had no idea what we were walking into and what to expect. We met with Ian early June and made an appointment with him, He was polite, professional, informative, very helpful and making it work for what suited our needs. I recommend Ian from Hickenbotham, He made the process feel very easy and stress-free.

Joanne K is amazing!!

Joanne K was amazing from the very start of our building process. One of the main reasons my partner and I went with Hickinbotham was because of her being so helpful answering so many questions so professionally, helpfully and candidly. She made the process so easy! Would absolutely recommend Joanne to anybody looking to build their future home with Hickinbotham. Thanks so much again Joanne! We couldn’t have done it without you

Haley W

Haley WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Michelle B has been a superstar!

Michelle has managed to make us feel comfortable and supported through what we thought would be a stressful time. Her vast knowledge left us with satisfied answers to every question we had.
Michelle has gone above and beyond what we ever expected a building consultant to do. We can't wait to see our beautiful custom home!

Joanne K was phenomenal!

Building a new house is a big step! Joanne was so supportive and helpful during the pre-build process. She was honest and informative and was always quick to respond and efficient. She has given us great support to start our building process and I couldn't recommend her more! A great experience

Sarah C

Sarah CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joanne K is an absolute Gem! She has guided me through all the decisions with helpful insights and extensive knowledge.

Joanne has helped me make decisions all along the way, she has made this whole process easy and fun.
I have enjoyed working with her, she is organised, available and on time always. She has answered all my questions and gone above and beyond to help me get to this stage.
Hickinbotham have a great range of homes to choose from and will help you with a custom design also.

Stefanie

StefanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very bad customer service

I am really dissatisfied with the process followed by Hickinbotham team, I was offered a solar system initially and that was taken out of my contract reason given that it was not compatible with the roof size!! No options given to me!
My floor plan was modified by council and I got it approved the way it was approved earlier by the council, I negotiated with the Marion council and got it approved and I was still charged $500 modification fee!!
I had requested to change the lock on the front door after the modification fee was charged but I was not allowed to change a simple lock at the front door which is not a structural change
No calls back from the management, they do not take their customers seriously

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Nicole

NicoleSouthern and Hills, SA

Preconstruction

I went to the display home at Hayborough and was greeted by Michelle who assisted me and answered all my questions I decided after looking at other builders that I wanted to build with hickinbotham Michelle was so helpful in helping me design the home of my dreams I highly recommend going to see Michelle at hickinbotham

Taylor

TaylorSouthern and Hills, SA

Building at ease with Michelle!

After searching through multiple show homes to build our future family home, my partner and I met Michelle, we’ve both built before and Michelle has made everything so easy and a breeze so far! She is upfront and so quick to respond (no matter what time or day!) Even when we have asked to change things multiple times or have forgotten to mention things at meetings, nothing has been difficult for her to change for us. I would recommend anyone to go and see Michelle before building! We can’t thank her enough!

Natalie Z.

Natalie Z.

Happy ending by Mario and Natalie Zanlorenzi

Construction End DateMay 2020

Jacqueline

JacquelineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drew has been amazing from first point of contact!

Myself and my partner are first home buyers/builders and we didn’t know where to start or who to choose to help us with our exciting new adventure! We spoke with drew at Hickenbothem and instantly knew he would be the man for us! no matter what we asked it never felt to much and he always had an answer! He organsied everything super quick and pays lots of attention to detail! We weren't sure where to buy/build or know anything really about blocks/houses but drew told us certain areas that had good family communities so we've decided on seaview heights. We've had No issues so far and can not wait to continue the process with him! So far everything has been managed really well and would recommend drew to anyone who is building!

Renae Marrett

Renae MarrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, so good

Searching for a builder was exhausting however when we met Kristen from Hickinbotham and discussed our wants and needs we felt a huge sigh of relief - Kristen made our dream homes become reality and we couldn’t be happier with her attentiveness, attention to detail and her can do attitude- our homes are now almost at lock up and we couldn’t be happier to see our homes come to life - we would recommend Hickinbotham to anyone who wants to build their dream home

Build StageMid-Construction