Amystevenc

AmystevencMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Building with the best!

Drew has been an amazing support through the whole Pre construction process! Answering all our questions to ensure we get the best end product, his professionalism, work ethic and friendly attitude has made us feel like we are in the best hands possible.
We couldnt recommend Drew Westcott and the Hickinbotham group enough. We are so excited for our build to begin.

KLS

KLSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Build, great home

The build was managed wonderfully, from our design stage with Joanne to our handover stage with Nick. Everyone provided great communication. We had issues with our broker and securing our finance in a timely manner, and as soon as it was approved, Sarah pushed us into the build as a priority client and the house was built very quickly. The cost was on par with what we had estimated at our design stage and we were able to build a very affordable first home, with the little luxuries we wanted, such as a free-standing tub and walk through master robe without breaking the bank.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Rebekah

RebekahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, so Good!

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pre-Construction Dream

So far so good. From the moment I walk into the display and looked after by Kimberly (who is a saint and seriously so incredible!), to selections with Kristin, through to pre-construction with Monique. Monique was attentive, efficient, prompt and knowledgeable. Have now started construction with Nicole. Once again, quick response time and very helpful when facing stressful time frames and amending faults. The Hickinbotham staff have so far looked after our every need.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Excellent service

We are in the pre-construction stage and have been helped incredibly well by Drew Westcott, Sales Consultant at the Moana display. Drew has been more than helpful, helping us to design our forever home while keeping to our budget, yet still managing to include all the things we are after. Many emails, phone calls, texts and visits to the beautiful Preston Alfresco display and we are on our way to building our new home.
We highly reccommend Drew, his knowledge and experience have made all the difference.

Build StagePre-Construction

Highly recommend, exceptional service thus far!

Tom Holmes

Tom HolmesCentral, SA

Terrible builder. Definitely not number 1 builder in sa

Very very disappointed. Sales consultant lying about what is included in the house only to find out two weeks before pre inspection handover. I have been told lies throughout the build process. The tradesman that have worked.on my house have all been rough, dodge, cut corners, inconsiderate and just lazy. I told hickinbotham about the lies the consultant told me just to get a quick sale to line his pockets. But because he no longer works there they don't care I don't have a leg to stand on. The work provided is well below building standards. And the help given to resolve problems is next to none.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

So far So good

This is my first build. I am not young and have one shot at this. Drew has has been patiently thorough in answering many questions, and responding to messages/emails. He has listened to me and with humour and kindness increased my confidence at the beginning of this journey. Thank you Drew.

Professional and friendly experience

Drew has been our building consultant and am so glad we found him! His wealth of knowledge, love and passion for his work, and friendly personality is what we have loved most about our experience so far. He took the time to help us find the right home to fit our block, and that will suit our families needs. No question is too silly, and always replies promptly. Would happily recommend him to anyone thinking about building :)

Construction End DateJune 2020
Kylie W.

Kylie W.Southern and Hills, SA

A pleasant and organised experience

Ali

AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Experience!

Our experience with Hickinbotham has been great, they have been very fast paced and delays were prevented where ever possible. We had Naomi as our selections consultant and I am so glad we were appointed her, our entire appointment felt so at ease! At no point did we feel rushed, she ensured we were aware of everything that was available to us as well as informing us of things we did not think of. I feel going into selections is quite worrying as it is such a big part of the build process so I am beyond thankful to have had such a great consultant which made the experience amazing. I really do think Hickinbotham have a great team, I would highly recommend them to anyone considering to build!

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Supportive staff for first home owner

I am a first home owner who really was clueless about the process. I felt supported and listened to the whole process from design with Cliff Green to final walk through. Was impressed with the quick but professional build and have had no issues since moving in- except one small issue which was fixed within the day. I wasn't sure what to expect with extra costs, but was happy that it was minor. Was happy with the dashboard updating me with the timeline, plus regular contact from the team who happily answered my questions and provided updates.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2019

jclassicd

jclassicdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and highly recommend

We are first home buyer, felt overwhelmed and had no idea about what we are going to expect until we met Ian Zeng at Waterford Northgate Display home. From the moment we met Ian, it was completely obvious he was going to provide us with the best possible service. He spent a lot of time with us to design a custom house plan in accordance with council standards and our budget, so we can achieve what we want. We appreciated his patience and honesty during whole process. He was always happy and helpful by answering any of our questions. His knowledge is incredible and provided us some excellent suggestions that we have never thought before. Thanks heaps to Ian and highly recommend. We can’t wait to see our home.

Brett C

Brett CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service. Couldn't have had it any better than we did.

So helpful and understanding

As young first home buyers we honestly had no idea what we were doing and little understanding of what the process is.
We were looking through display homes, not even thinking of building yet as we thought it wouldn’t be possible for many years. We went to have a look at the Hickinbotham display at Moana. This is when we met the lovely Drew.
Drew has been nothing but helpful to us, he is kind and explains everything in simple terms for us to understand. We have set a budget and he has helped us stick to it. We really feel like he has taken us under his wing!
Highly recommend, thank you Drew!

Best experience ever

Coming into this i thought it would be the most difficult, challenging and fuzzy experience I would ever do, but it turned out to be the most simple and straight forward. Every detail of information was explained in the best of ways and all the difficult parts done for me. I never thought building my own house would be the easiest thing I’d do.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Jill Tye

Jill TyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First class and friendly service

Great pre-construction service

We are almost finished with our pre-construction phase and are extremely happy with the service we have received from Hickinbotham. Both Stephanie and Monique from the client services team have been fantastic with providing updates and moving our build process along in a timely manner. They always answer my calls first time and provide the information required and are more than happy to help with any queries I have or just explaining the process and what are the next requirements.

Our building consultant Cliff Green also went above and beyond for us, drawing up a completely custom plan to suit us.

Hopefully the building stage is as well organised as the pre-construction phase.

Very easy

Monique has gone above and beyond to help us even outside of her job profile. The process has been easy except for delay due to influx during selections. Final cost were close to the estimates.

Gary and Bea