• Build Stage

Jack

JackSouth Australia

Han and Iris

Han and IrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ian Zeng- the best building consultant

Before my wife and I met Ian, we have met many building consultants in other companies. We didn't choose them for variety reasons. And since we met Ian, he is very patient and professional to solve our problems.
Ian is like a very good friend, gives us lots of suggestions on the plan regarding our needs. it really helpful for the first time building people,makes us avoid lots of unnecessary parts may makes us regards in the future.
Finally, we singed the contract. Ian is the best building consultant we have ever met.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Thank you so much for leaving your review of the experience you've had with Hickinbotham so far! We appreciate the kind words and will let Ian know.
We can't wait to start building your brand new home!

Brian W.

Brian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drew Westcott - so much more than the man with a plan!

Fiona W.

Fiona W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ian Zeng - the best building consultant I've ever met

Construction End DateDecember 2020
Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Drew, has been real the whole time with us

So far leading up to the pre-construction phase Drew at Moana Seaside has gone above and beyond to help us create our dream home. He has listened and worked with our ideas throughout the whole custom planning of our home and he has provided us with in-depth information and guided us “first home owner” through the whole process and answered all our questions truthfully.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Jill Tye

Jill TyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service throughout pre-construction

Louise Ashmore looked after my Husband and I through our pre-construction phase. From the word go, Louise called us to introduce herself and explained what was going to happen during the next phase of our build. She was always extremely polite and open to any questions, no matter how small or silly we felt they were being first time builders. Louise would update us regularly via email/phone to report on the progress throughout this phase, which was great as your not physically seeing anything, it's just paperwork other than selections. I would say to anyone being looked after by Louise that your certainly in good hands.

Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Very happy with our Hickinbotham consultant

Our consultant, Joanne Caruso, was brilliant!
We had come up with a rather awkward design of our own and Joanne was extremely helpful with acknowledging our emails/phone calls re: what we were trying to achieve in our “dream house” (How she managed to interpret some of our descriptions when we didn’t even know what we meant was very skillful! ).
Joanne also came up with things we hadn’t considered that made our floor plan flow so much better than what we had originally designed.
We had no issues with being kept up to date with the entire new build process as Joanne kept us informed with everything relating to our situation.
We would highly recommend Joanne as a consultant to anyone looking at building with Hickinbotham.
Thanks Joanne!

Scott D.

Scott D.South Australia

Fantastic service and extremely helpful

Drew looked after me during the initial process, being a first home buyer I had no knowledge on the process. He made the process very easy and made himself available for all my questions which he answered very quickly. I would highly recommend Hickinbotham they can’t do enough for you.

Smooth process

This is my third time with Hickinbothom. Customer service was fantastic, Kathy Dye was looking after me. Always respond immediately if I have any questions about build schedule, and any other queries. Sam the site supervisor is just a wonderful person to work with, goes above and beyond with the finishing touch.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Find out how Hickinbotham compares to other Home Builders

Perfect candidate for a first home buyer

As a first home builder I was nervous as I didn't know what to expect or how the process worked but I was surprised at how well everything was handled and how easy it all came together. I especially want to shout out the sales consultant Ian Zhang, who was absolutely amazing in the whole process. After meeting him the first time I had no worries about the house. He was onto everything and made sure it was done to a great standard and took his time and care to explain every single detail. Would definitely be building with him again in the future.

Build StageMid-Construction
David N

David NSouth Australia

Early Stage but Fantastic service so far!

It's my first time building and everything seemed overwhelming. Went to many display homes and talked to a lot of people but only Ian @Lightsview was genuine and spoke to me like a friend.
Ian was very informative and helpful while being super polite and professional, we had our custom design done quick and he listened to everything i requested and kept me posted every step of the way. I can feel he went the extra mile. As of now, i have fully signed and everything was enjoyable.
Now I'm in the Pre-Construction stage and i hope everything goes just as smooth and enjoyable as it has been with Ian. As a first home buyer i highly recommend Ian @Lightsview, everything was so easy.

Hi David,
Thank you for leaving your review of the experience you've had so far with Hickinbotham! We look forward to building your custom home and can't wait to see the final product!

Danni

DanniCentral, SA

So far so good!!!

It is my first time buying a house, let alone building one. I looked at a lot of different display homes but Joanne from Hickinbotham was so warm and friendly. She done follow up calls to see if I needed any help or had any questions. She was excellent at changing any house plans, did a lot of calling around for me to answer all of my questions I had. Nothing was ever to hard for her, she always answered my calls or emails and made the time to see me, most times that day. I would recommend Joanne from Andrews farm as she was just wonderful to work with. I had all my plans finished and signed the contract all in one week. Now to see how the build goes, all good so far, hope it continues to be this smooth.

CourtneyW

CourtneyWSouth Australia

Design Consultant

On Sunday (16/2) we had our selections for our build.
Our Design Consultant was great from the start. Madison definitely knew what she was doing and made our process easy. Step by step she explained everything in detail and made sure we understood everything. The session went extremely fast and we left feeling confident about our choices. Even after our session was over we still had a few questions which Madison was happy to go through with us and got back to us promptly.
We couldn't be more satisfied with the help we received and so far everyone who has assisted us through this build have gone above and beyond for us.

Tara and Steve

Tara and SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service so far!

We have just signed off on our masterplans and so far have nothing but praise for our sales rep Drew! It is our first time building so a little overwhelming however Drew has made it feel like a breeze from get go. We were originally looking to build with another company however we stumbled across a display Drew was working at and haven't looked back since. He has been so informative and helpful along the way. We have also had great dealings so far with our client services contact Louise. At this stage, we would definitly recommend Drew and Hickinbotham homes :)

Sujitha

SujithaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Remarkably poor service

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Early days but so far our service has been 5 star

This will be our first time building and we are at the early stages, but Drew at Moana has been extremely helpful and has made it a really enjoyable experience from the moment we walked into the show house, and we both feel that he has worked so hard for us.
Initially we were looking at show homes and none of them were quite what we wanted, even the Preston at Moana, but after a brief discussion with Drew as were on our way out he mentioned he could change the floor plan to suit our needs. We sat down went through a few things made a rough sketch of exactly what we wanted and within a week that was it, sold and signed up.

Dana B.

Dana B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service! Highly recommend!

Joanne has been very helpful with the design phase of our build. She is sincere and genuine in her approach, she is easy to contact and always happy to answer all our questions. We changed our minds about things throughout the process and she was always willing to help make changes promptly. We started out not sure exactly what we wanted for our house plan but now have designed our dream home. We would highly recommend Joanne.

Hi Dana!
Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience with Hickinbotham so far! We'll pass on the feedback to Joanne and the rest of the team!

Javed Ahmed

Javed AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy to choose the right company for building our house

My experience so far has been very good with the company, starting with Ian Zeng as the sales consultant and then been in touch with Katina Rennie during pre-construction stages and also working with Bobby Carroll during colour selection, it was all very good experience. All these guys (Ian, Katina and Bobby) were very helpful and were very prompt in responding to any queries i had. Thank you once again and i hope rest of the process for construction will be as smooth as possible

Eugene Engelbrecht

Eugene EngelbrechtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service! Wouldn't consider using anyone else.

Drew was very friendly, he has excellent product knowledge and kept in constant contact with both of us. Timely updates kept us assured that our house buying experience was progressing without any hiccups. When we needed to make a couple of changes to the existing plan, Drew was patient and accommodating. Excellent professional service, keep up the good work!

Construction End DateJuly 2020