• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Janis

JanisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprecedented Sales, Best After Sales Service and Exceptional Customer Care, Wonderful Experience!

Totally and overwhelmingly stunned! The maverick juggernaut sales professional Clifford Green at display home made a monumentally confident impression, followed by a careful and patient explanation of every item in the schedule and immediate followup on any questions. Other aftersales staff are beautifully detailed, helpful and thoroughly communicative. Absolutely recommended!

Construction End DateJuly 2021
Kiri T

Kiri TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Time Solo Build

I'm almost at the end of the pre-build journey and Michelle Bryant has been very helpful. I went through many display homes and talked to many consultants and she really looked after me from the start. She gives advice and tips that she would like to receive as a home builder.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateOctober 2021

Chelsea D.

Chelsea D.Southern and Hills, SA

Fantastic experience for First Time Builder

Currently in the Pre Build stage, however we cannot speak highly enough of our Building Consultant Drew Westcott and Hickinbotham.
Drew has been incredibly helpful from the moment we first walked into the display home, and throughout the process has quickly answered any questions or queries, which has really helped to put our mind at ease.
Highly recommend building with Hickinbotham.

Construction End DateMay 2021

phil p

phil pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service!

Had a really positive experience with Hickinbotham, Ian Zeng was excellent at guiding us though the pre construction process and giving us great advice on all the things to look out for building our home, especially when working on a narrow block. Thanks for going above and beyond and all your hard work to make it happen! Highly recommended.

First Time Builder- Excellent support and guidance

Still Pre Build stage but so far all interactions have been very efficient and helpful and professional. As a first time builder all our questions were answered thoroughly and additional time given with adjustments to the plans until we were really happy with our ideal house plans. We are very excited.

Jared Cameron

Jared CameronSouthern and Hills, SA

great experience

I decided to go with Hickinbotham because I was looking for a reliable builder that can build a new place for me in a reasonable amount of time. I am quite happy so far, my questions were always answered in a reasonable amount of time. Regular contact for each phase has been great and comforting.

Edward M.

Edward M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service, thank you Ian Zeng

Build StagePre-Construction

Goes above and beyond for you

Build StagePre-Construction

Incredible support and guidance throughout this journey!

Drew was incredible and provided us first time home buyers with guidance and great insight into the design and house world. Wouldn’t want to have gone through anyone else. Drew is extremely talented and will go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for you. Along with being friendly and outgoing, very easy to communicate with.

Find out how Hickinbotham compares to other Home Builders

A dream we had almost given up on!

We are in the pre-construction phase of building our second home. My partner and I had been looking on and off for nearly 2 years, we had pretty much given up on the idea of building again until one afternoon we dropped by the Hickinbotham office at Moana Seaside. Within a matter of hours Drew had secured us a block and a meeting to design our dream home. Working with Drew and the Hickinbotham team has been a breeze so far. We are so excited to see what the next few months have in store for us. If you are looking to build a new home we would highly recommend Drew Westcott, he was so quick to reply to emails and arrange a fantastic custom design for us, he has made the entire experience so pleasant and easy.

Gavin

GavinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasantly surprised!

I am currently in the pre-construction phase, so will focus on dealings up to here. I had done significant research in options around Adelaide to get the best deal I could. I had heard mixed reviews around the Hickinbotham group but ultimately decided to build with them given the timeframe, cost and mostly the professionalism of the consultant I dealt with (Michelle Bryant at Mt Barker)

Melanie B.

Melanie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are confident, happy and reassured with Ian Zeng from Hickinbotham!

In building our first home, everything seemed a little overwhelming, but we haven’t had to worry with Ian Zeng as our consultant. He has been extremely helpful and answered any questions we were unsure of, replying to emails or messages so quickly! Helping us design a custom plan on a tricky block that we are very happy with, he takes that extra step and does anything he can to help. He is very extremely efficient and knowledgeable, and has explained everything to us including very accurate building costs. He has made this process a whole lot easier for us and we are confident going into the next stage of the build. We highly recommend Ian!

Couldn’t be happier!!

I am currently in the pre-construction stage and have just finished my selections and the journey so far has been absolutely great working with the team from Hickinbotham. Joanne Kountourogiannis has been absolutely amazing, helping me with even the finest details of my build so far and has answered every questioned promptly and has welcomed not only myself but my 3 y.o. son and has helped me with everything. I cannot thank her enough for making this a possiblity and making building alone feel so easy and comforting so thank you for everything. I cannot wait to get to the construction stage and get the ball rolling, just wish council approval was a little quicker

Cass J.

Cass J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waiting game.

Sharon Percy

Sharon PercyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly, Helpful and Professional

We went to look at the show home that Michelle was showing in Mt Barker and decided that this was the house for us. Michelle took us through everything we needed to know and she was helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the house. We decided to do a number of changes to the build and Michelle made it all happen with ease. She always returned our phone calls (even on her days off) and she also met us in town (again on one of her days off) to go through the selections office with us so we are prepared when we pick our selections. Michelle goes over and above to help with anything we need and I would definitely recommend her as a sincere and very helpful part of the Hickenbotham team. Well done Michelle thanks for your help.

So far so good...

The Pre-Construction phase has been lengthy due to the Homebuilder grant, and at times it feels as though each department is working in silo from each other. However despite these challenges our building consultant, Michelle, has always been easy to contact, quick to resolve issues and guided us through the process. Michelle has gone above and beyond when needed, and always ensured she explained why any changes were made as we went.

Construction End DateMay 2021
Daniel E.

Daniel E.Southern and Hills, SA

Always going to be easy when you have help like this

Having Michelle Bryant getting me started through everything was the best possible thing I could ask for. I wasn’t quite sure if I was ready to commit until she went above and beyond to find the perfect area at my budget. She helped me organise everything I needed and was so easy to talk to. Would recommend if you’re thinking of building

Meredith and Grant

Meredith and GrantGoldfields, WA

Couldn't have done it without Michelle

Ashley Jim

Ashley JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We really couldn’t have asked for better!

Abby

AbbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drew - helpful, knowledgeable, available

At a pre-construction stage we could not be happier with Drew Westcott's level customer service.
We are first time builders and have needed assistance and advice along the way, from interior colors and to exterior facades, Drew is helpful and honest.
Drew is quick to respond not matter how small or large our query. Professional and on the ball.