Farmboy

FarmboyCentral, SA

Above and Beyond

We were looking for a building company that was able to gain our trust quickly. Hickinbothams did this by being 'real,' whilst also displaying a high degree of professionalism and the ability to offer insightful suggestions to complement our own ideas. We were able to create our own design based upon one of their plans without any hassles. Our consultant, Joanne was available to us at all times and went above and beyond her normal responsibilities to ensure we were comfortable throughout the pre-construction process.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing experience with building consultant Michelle Bryant!

I was well looked after when signing up for my build! Michelle did an amazing job looking after me being a first time builder! Cannot recommend her enough! She worked within my budget and worked hard to still include my must haves in the plan/quote! She was very polite and listened to everything I had to say and had some great suggestions!
Thanks Michelle!

NazzarenoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service

From start to finish the build and organisation of the staff at Hickombothan was great service and very helpful to me,I was very happy with the price and service thanks to all the staff and any time we needed assistance from staff we always got professional advice. , we are now at the stage of pouring the slab and from here now we are just so excited,like to thank Louise Ashmore ,she was great and she is so professional in her work ,again great job guys

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2020
Nazzareno

Thanks so much,for your assistance and Im looking forward to a good future with my wife and family .its a pleasure to have you build our beautiful home kind regards Nazzareno Traino

Drew is wonderful

We are in our pre construction phase and our go to, Drew Wescott has made the entire process stress free. He helped us choose and re design the perfect home. With his experience and knowledge the additions we made to the design were budget friendly while still meeting our needs. He responded to all of our requests efficiently whether it was 8am Monday morning or 7pm Saturday night. Thank you Drew for making the process fun and exciting and for being so helpful!

Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Great Quality service!! DREW IS THE MAN TO SEE!

The experience we have had with HICKINBOTHAM has been excellent so far! Drew WESCOTT has helped make the process super easy and stress free.

Reccommend people see Drew as he is outstanding in answering questions and one of a kind.

We are extremely happy with our choice with going with HICKINBOTHAM

Molly

MollySouth Australia

Fantastic experience with Ian Zeng

Our experience building with Hickinbotham was excellent so far. At the sales stage Ian Zeng provide invaluable design advice and cost saving options. After speaking to a number of builders in Adelaide. We found Ian Zeng from Hickinbotham to be the most knowledge,& understanding of our needs. He went above and beyond and exceeded all of my exceptions. Moreover, he is so patient, answered every single one of my questions if even after hours and nothing was ever too hard for him. We couldn't be more grateful for him. He had made this whole process really enjoyable for us and we couldn't recommend him enough to others.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Hickinbothams #1 salesman! Fantastic customer service.

We have recently signed a build contract with Hickinbotham, in which Drew Westcott is our sales associate. Drew has gone above and beyond in helping us secure the land and start this very exciting new chapter in our lives. Drew has worked exceeding hard during this process in working on house designs and perfecting this home especially for us. Drew is very approachable and has great design vision and skills. He has been a joy to work with in this process and we couldn't be more grateful for him. He has made our experience thus far with Hickinbotham a joy and we couldnt recommend him and this company enough to others due to his amazing customer service.

Lauren W.

Lauren W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joanne is so helpful!

Joanne is such a friendly consultant. She took her time with us newbies who didn't understand a lot of the building jargen. She gave us suggestions in our budget range and was flexible with meeting times. Oh, and not to mention, super patient with our 3 children!!! Joanne was understanding when we kept being indecisive and gave us honest opinions. She really made the initial stage of buying a house such a breeze!

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2020
Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Joanne Caruso - an absolute superstar!

We'd like to thank Joanne Caruso from Hickinbotham for everything she has done for us throughout the pre-construction phase of our build. Joanne makes building a house easy. She was always happy to answer our questions, she is honest and upfront, and she is very knowledgeable. Being first home owners we were not sure if we could afford to build but Joanne was very willing to spend the time with us and work within our budget - if it wasnt for her we would not be building right now. She had made this whole process really enjoyable for us and would recommend her time and time again.

April A

April ASouthern and Hills, SA

Great Customer Service, Easy Process!

Michelle Bryant at Hickinbotham has made the Pre-construction Stage so much easier with her great customer service and attention to detail. As a first home buyer I was excited but nervous about building as I am learning everything along the way.Michelle has been happy to answer questions outside of work hours which has been very helpful due to hours I work and helped take the nerves away. Michelle was very quick and prompt getting back to me. The quote fit my budget and I got the floorplan I wanted with just a couple of edits with Michelle's help it was perfect for me. I Highly Recommend using Michelle Bryant at Hickinbotham as your building Consultant.

Delray

DelrayCentral, SA

Fantastic, couldn't be more helpful.

Thank you to Joanne Caruso for helping us with the purchase of our land and house, she went out of her way to make this so easy and enjoyable, we are only at prebuild stage but can't thank Joanne enough for her assistance, advice and communication with us, answering all our questions and concerns promptly, we would definitely recommend Joanne and we are now looking forward to selections and moving to our new home.

Zosh

ZoshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience with Hickinbotham

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Seachange

SeachangeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Perfect Seachange

I would like to thank Drew Westcott for finding us our perfect block and assisting with our plans too provide us the home in which we intend to build. He has gone way beyond our expectations to meet our particular needs. He was very patient, understanding and came up with some terrific ideas. We would highly recommend Drew as a sales consultant because of this we have had a good experience with Hickinbotham so far. Regards Our Perfect Seachange.

Damian78

Damian78Southern and Hills, SA

Friendly and helpful

Only up to the build stage but planning, selections and administration have all been friendly and helpful.
Custom touches to the standard design and plenty of choices at selections.
Responded to my questions promptly and provided good explanations for the more technical aspects of what is my first build. I now look forward to the building stage.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Tahlia Hunkin

Tahlia HunkinSouthern and Hills, SA

Good builder

We have had a good experience so far with building with Hickinbotham, apart from a few setbacks and unexpected expenses that we were not aware of. Overall though the staff have been very helpful and informative, Michelle our sales consultant was very helpful and friendly. The final cost did come to a decent amount more than we were first told, but not all aspects were in Hickinbothams control. Most issues however have been dealt with quickly and with consideration for us and our situation.

Dan and Bronny Ryan

Dan and Bronny RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing and Simple

Construction End DateApril 2020

Shammi

ShammiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drew Delivers Peace of mind and great support.

Cheryl and Alexis

Cheryl and AlexisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drew Delivers 5 Stars !!

Our first experience building has been a breeze thanks to the excellent service and advice offered to us from Drew at Seaside Moana. We are excited and confident that we have made the best decision to choose Hickinbotham to build our forever home and cant recommend anyone more highly then Drew to help the process run smoothly. With people like Drew onboard its no wonder Hickinbotham are S.A. No1 builders.

Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Take a bow Drew Westcott!

If youre reading this review and thinking of building then do yourself a favour, go and see Drew Westcott at Seaside Moana. His professional approach and acute attention to detail will guide you through the process with a mix of ease and expertise. Drews unequivocal skill set provided us top shelf ideas and solutions for our custom designed home. Compliment that with exemplary customer service you will simply find that Drew is a credit to his company and the building industry itself.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beyond brilliant

From the very beginning with my first enquiry, Drew W contacted me straight away. Drew has been very helpful from the start. My husband and I knew already what floor plan we were after but with Drew's ideas and knowledge he made our plan more beautiful than we could have imagined.

Hickinbotham with no doubt have been fantastic to deal with in the steps thus far. Having absolutely raving reviews made our decision to go through them much easier.

Looking forward to the steps ahead. Would recommend this business to all looking to build their first home.