• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Javed Ahmed

Javed AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy to choose the right company for building our house

My experience so far has been very good with the company, starting with Ian Zeng as the sales consultant and then been in touch with Katina Rennie during pre-construction stages and also working with Bobby Carroll during colour selection, it was all very good experience. All these guys (Ian, Katina and Bobby) were very helpful and were very prompt in responding to any queries i had. Thank you once again and i hope rest of the process for construction will be as smooth as possible

Eugene Engelbrecht

Eugene EngelbrechtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service! Wouldn't consider using anyone else.

Drew was very friendly, he has excellent product knowledge and kept in constant contact with both of us. Timely updates kept us assured that our house buying experience was progressing without any hiccups. When we needed to make a couple of changes to the existing plan, Drew was patient and accommodating. Excellent professional service, keep up the good work!

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Alexander I.

Alexander I.South Australia

Louise was great

We had a bumpy start with miscommunication from our first consultant. Though when Tish took over we were properly taken care of. Louise was great with the pre construction process and helped with all our questions and sort answers efficiently. We are behind on schedule with the construction but hopeful it will be commencing soon.

Ryan

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smooth, Seamless & Simple Process So Far!

Drew Westcott Custom Design Plans

Drew was great to work with. Went over and above on our custom build design. Had great attention to detail and helped us achieve the plan we were after. Service second to none. Left this phase of the process excited for the remainder of the build. Would highly recommend using him if building with Hickenbothams.

Katrina

KatrinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joanne Caruso was Amazing!!!

We are in the very early stages of our Hickinbotham build. Joanne was amazing from the very start. When it came to our design she listened to what we wanted and she delivered. We can't wait to see our design come to life! We are very happy so far and are excited for whats to come.

Cal H

Cal HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not build with again.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
CourtneyW

CourtneyWSouth Australia

Ian - Building Consultant

J.V House

J.V HouseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great experience for first time home builders !

A lelli

A lelliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ian Zeng building consultant

Ian handled all questions about our building and subdivision in a professional and prompt manner. I recommend all my friends and family to speak with Ian about their new builds. He makes sure that we are getting the best outcome possible and has gone above and beyond to help us.

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks to Drew & Hickinbotham!

A huge thanks to Drew at Seaside Moana. This will be our first home, and Drew has made us feel confident that we have made the right choice to build. We have had ongoing support and rapid responses to our millions of questions. He has been professional in providing design advice and has listened to our ideas to come up with the perfect custom home that suits exactly what we want. We are still in the early stages but our experience with Hickinbotham has been super easy so far. Drew suggested we visit the showroom as many times as necessary, which we have started doing, and the staff there were great too. Super happy and excited to see what happens going forward!

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Cliff Green and the Team at Hickinbotham

The entire experience from initial design to completion of the build was a painless and very well organised process. Every staff member with whom we interacted was polite, and knowledgeable.The Design Studio is a very impressive place, having many options for your new home interiors located in the one area. The build came in on budget and the quality of the workmanship was great. Thank you Cliff Green, our building consultant for guiding us with your expertise.Thank you Jarred, our building supervisor, we appreciated your knowledge and helpful nature and attention to detail. We are very pleased with our house.Thank you Hickinbotham, we plan to do it again !!

Flooring
Construction End DateJune 2019

Michael B.

Michael B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank You Ian and Hickinbotham!

As first time home builders we have had an excellent experience working with Ian to design our first home. He is a very professional individual and gave us a ton of great advice on many aspects that we didn't even consider initially. Together we have worked towards designing a house that is perfect for our young family.
He had always been extremely responsive, replying to my queries in a matter of minutes no matter what time of the day I messaged him!
We are now excited for the next stage of the build and looking to see our final design in reality!

AJ A.

AJ A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks Ian and Hickinbotham

Construction End DateAugust 2021

Thank You Hickinbotham!

As a first time home builder I can not thank Ian Zeng enough for the support and guidance he has given me. Ian's professionalism is exemplary and he consistently goes above and beyond to ensure a smooth building process for me. I am appreciative to all at Hickinbotham who have supported me on my home building journey. I highly recommend Ian and Hickinbotham to anyone considering building in the future.

Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Thank you Neil, Graham and all the trades for the quality of your work and for your easy going can do attitude. We are so impressed with every aspect of this build and thankyou all.
Wishing you all a safe and Merry Christmas, we are looking forward to moving in soon.

Build StageMid-Construction

Farmboy

FarmboyCentral, SA

Above and Beyond

We were looking for a building company that was able to gain our trust quickly. Hickinbothams did this by being 'real,' whilst also displaying a high degree of professionalism and the ability to offer insightful suggestions to complement our own ideas. We were able to create our own design based upon one of their plans without any hassles. Our consultant, Joanne was available to us at all times and went above and beyond her normal responsibilities to ensure we were comfortable throughout the pre-construction process.

Customer Service T.Hickinbotham

Amazing experience with building consultant Michelle Bryant!

I was well looked after when signing up for my build! Michelle did an amazing job looking after me being a first time builder! Cannot recommend her enough! She worked within my budget and worked hard to still include my must haves in the plan/quote! She was very polite and listened to everything I had to say and had some great suggestions!
Thanks Michelle!

NazzarenoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service

From start to finish the build and organisation of the staff at Hickombothan was great service and very helpful to me,I was very happy with the price and service thanks to all the staff and any time we needed assistance from staff we always got professional advice. , we are now at the stage of pouring the slab and from here now we are just so excited,like to thank Louise Ashmore ,she was great and she is so professional in her work ,again great job guys

Construction End DateApril 2020
Nazzareno

Thanks so much,for your assistance and Im looking forward to a good future with my wife and family .its a pleasure to have you build our beautiful home kind regards Nazzareno Traino