High Power Cleaning

High Power Cleaning

Excellent service provided

Now I have a new house and I decided to take care of cleaning permanently by hiring regular cleaning service.High power cleaning has one of the best offers for fortnightly cleaning and I choose them. The lady is very friendly and she cleans all the house.

This is perfect

I have engaged in cleaning with highpower cleaning
And its fantastic. I am hoping to continue with high power cleaning

Awful

Had an 11 am booking to clean 1 bedroom unit, cleaner came after 2 pm. Got home to a place that stank of using dirty mop on floor, could not see much difference, sink not cleaned.

We do not have Jan on our database this accusation is false this must be a company in the same industry a competitor who are trying to make us look bad. We will be reporting this matter to Product review for investigation. High power cleaning have a lot of happy clients thank you.The review process asked for a nickname,

Horrible Service

After booking the service for a small 2 bedroom townhouse after we had moved out, we return the keys to the real estate and when they did their inspection. They complained to us that we hadn't even cleaned the house. No steam cleaning had been done on the carpets contacting the claim that 'With all these customised cleaning services, we guarantee full reimbursement of your bond after the final inspection' is a joke. Now we are left to have to either clean it again ourselves or get cleaning deducted from out bond.

We do have a policy called 'Bond Back Guarantee' (for End Of Lease Clean) which says if the Real-Estate Agent is not fully satisfied with our cleaning service, the client is supposed to revert to us by email along with the inspection report from Real-estate Agent within 7 days from the cleaning date. Upon reviewing, we will send our cleaner for the 2nd go to fix the specific issues over there without any extra cost. If any issues arise outside of this period high power cleaning services accept no responsibility. This job was done more dawn 1 months before the client contact.

Fantastic end of lease clean

Jess from High power Cleaning did an amazing job with our end of lease clean for our rental property. Within a few hours of submitting an inquiry on the website, he contacted me and arranged to come by the house at a time that suited me. I was very happy with the quote he provided and I was even happier with the cleaning job he did. Everything looks spotless and like we'd never lived there for 2 years with a dog! He was so easy to communicate with and cleaned the house so well that even our real estate agent complimented us! I'd recommend Jess to any one in Melbourne North.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the cleaning service provided! We look forward to providing you with even more service

Disguasting

To all who reads this don't waste your money on this company they clean my end of the lease 2 bedroom apartment 3 days ago,looks like never been touched soon as they started cleaning their boss rang me to make a payment of $330 I wasn't going to but they said that how this company works
2 days later my agent did an inspection she sent me an email saying the place need re-clean, I called the company they said they were coming yesterday, that didn't happen, they never showed up
I rang them back no one wanted to know so they told me to ring em on Monday
Looks like I'm not getting my bond back

Hi Alexio I just wanted to ensure you that you did not speak to the owner, as a business it's important for us to look after our client, we know if there was any issues with the job we will have sent another cleaner to you before leaving a review.We're sorry to hear about what happened. We'd still like to ask to contact us, as we'd like to see how we might be able to help out. Our phone number is 1300 997 289My partner got yelled at by the owner when I requested the promised second cleaning. It was honestly to receive such bad customer service from this company I will be uploading some receipts soon just to let everybody know how much my end of the lease appartment costs

Beware.Dont use this company

Looked like the place was not touched. Dirty in bathroom, shower scum not cleaned. Kitchen bench top disgusting. Oven not cleaned. I can go on and on

We do not have Slope on our database this accusation is false this must be a company in the same industry a competitor who are trying to make us look bad. We will be reporting this matter to Productreview for investigation. High power cleaning have a lot of happy clients thank you

Awesome job

From start to finish the whole Highpowercleaning experience was amazing. By wanting something done by the end of the week to having been done in two days was just amazing. Very rare you get service like that these days. Will definitely be recommending you and I know where to come to when I need a good job done.

Didn't do half of the things they quoted.

We paid $260 for a vacate clean and were quoted a list of services that were included in the clean. The first concern was with the payment process. I was asked to pay over the phone and that I would be handed a receipt once the cleaner arrived. When the cleaner did arrive, they told us we had to call the office to be emailed a receipt. Needless to say, we never received a receipt regardless.

The 'vacuum' that they brought was a mini handheld type thing (use for crumbs) which obviously left the carpet in no better state than before the clean. No cobwebs were removed from the ceiling. An entire room was missed and left with dirty walls, windows and floor. There were dead bugs on the floor (the place had been empty for a couple of months) that were still there after the cleaner left.

The walls were not wiped, ceiling lights still had dead bugs in them, the carpet was left covered in fur, with dead flies and general dirt. The shower was left with a pool of dirty water at the base which dried and left it looking worse than it did before. The kitchen was the only part of the house that was noticeably cleaner, the rest of the flat looked untouched. We called back and were told that we needed a letter from the estate agent before anyone would come back to clean it properly. Once this was done, someone was sent back and they brought the same mini-vac.

I could have done a better job and saved myself $260 if I'd done this myself.

Hi MarkI just wanted to ensure you that you did not speak to the owner, as a business it's important for us to look after our client, we know if there was any issues with the job we will have sent another cleaner to you before leaving a review.We're sorry to hear about what happened. We'd still like to ask to contact us, as we'd like to see how we might be able to help out. Our phone number is 1300 997 289Hi Mark this job was done 2 months ago and we are not sure why you are leave review now.

Amazing Service!

I will be recommending this service to everyone I know. The housekeeper was punctual, polite and trustworthy...they followed our instructions exactly. If you are a working or single parent, this service is the best around, the availability meant I was able to get someone with little notice during a week with a major public holiday and that in itself is amazing! Thank you so much for providing a wonderful service, we will be booking again.

Hi Hope thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

The worse service experience

The job was a 2 bed 1 bathroom apartment in the city. The job was done very badly and they did not come back to rectify the job as is claimed in their bond-back guarantee.
I had to pay an additional cleaning service through my bond to get the apartment cleaned to a standard that is acceptable.
Very disappointed

I'm not sure why you writer this review you were aware of our cleaners did a good job and what the cleaners did not do were the things you did not pay for such as cleaning out the fridges and the balcony and this were extra charges.High power cleaning have 7 days bond-back guarantee.

Reliable and helpful

I engaged High Power cleaning for my end of lease clean. I was very impressed with their service and especially when the Real Estate requested some things be cleaned again. This was a potentially stressful situation but Sam responded immediately and carried out the required re-cleaning the very next day. I would definitely recommend using them. Thank you again!

Hi Catherine thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

Thank you, for your prompt service & punctuality including communication which you gave my elderly neighbour who is hard of hearing. His carpet looks brand new, all stains removed & an outstanding result. My carpet will be next on your list for booking, including another neighbour in the boarding house in the near coming future.

Hi Sarah thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

Good job!

I have used the High Power Cleaning company 4 times now. The 3rd job was just average, but the 1st, 2nd and 4th jobs were outstanding. The cleaners were extremely hard-working, courteous and professional. Definitely recommend.

Dear Michael Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding Falsal's work! We will be delighted to inform him of the positive outcome and we will be happy to assist you again in future! Kind Regards, High power Cleaners

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

If you like getting shouted at by the owner and cleaners,like getting messed about and like cleaners refusing to turn up when they already are 1.5 hours late ,then give the company a call.
If instead you prefer good customer service and a
Professional company to deal will , you best keep searching.

Hi John I just wanted to ensure you that you did not speak to the owner, as a business it's important for us to look after our client, we know if there was any issues with the job we will have sent another cleaner to you before leaving a review.We're sorry to hear about what happened. We'd still like to ask to contact us, as we'd like to see how we might be able to help out. Our phone number is 1300 997 289

Great service as usual

My previous cleaners are no longer doing the work, so I went back to High power cleaning and they sent Lisa to me. She is so personable, likeable and does a great job of cleaning. She was very particular about the work and also asked questions if she was not sure of what exactly I wanted her to do. I have used Highpowercleaning for many years now and always find their cleaners to be excellent

Hi John thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

worst customer service

Got yelled at when I requested the promised second cleaning. It was honestly to receive such bad customer service in Australia like this.

We do not have Paep on our database this accusation is false this must be a company in the same industry a competitor who are trying to make us look bad. We will be reporting this matter to Product review for investigation. High power cleaning have a lot of happy clients thank you.

Efficient JOB

Helen did a fine quality job and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Perhaps a little dearer than others but don't mind paying for work properly carried out. Arrived on time and worked diligently.

Hi Nipue thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated and is always a pleasure working with you!

Quick Response and Fantastic Service.

Fantastic Cleaners were extremely quick to contact me back in regard to my last minute service request. They were extremely flexible and done a fantastic job in cleaning the carpets. Highly recommend.

Hi Paul thank you very much for the detailed review, it is greatly appreciated.

Excellent service and cleaning!

They stay true to their bond back guarantee. They were excellent with the cleaning job and did a very good job. Very responsive and available till 12Am to talk or fix issues. They are ready to go back the 2nd time but that wasn't needed as the 1st time itself they did a very good job. We were very happy with the service and recommended them to our friends as well.

Thank you for your review Our mission is to make our client happy and have value with what they use their cash to buy from us and that is exactly what we do..