Hip Kids Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent communication and product. Ride on steel racer car/push car.

We bought the Hipkids ride on steel racer/push car for our grandsons first birthday present. Communication was excellent and the product was delivered quickly and is exactly as described. One of the wheels was damaged as a result of packing from the factory and I emailed Hipkids to advise. They promptly posted a replacement wheel express post to reach us the following day. This is the type of service you expect but rarely get. Well done Hipkids, will be using you again.

2 in 1 trike with wicker basket

The quality is terrible. It looks like it was slapped together.

Worse than then the product’s quality is the customer service. Hipkids filters out any negative reviews of their products. I have tried leaving a three star review on their site twice and it doesn’t appear, therefore greatly misleading it’s consumers.

Had I seen these negative reviews I would not have purchased this product for my child. My one year old is nearly too big for this bike. Her heels are constantly getting pulled under the back axel. This bike is a terrible design as though it was never actually tested out.

Hi Alita, Thank you for your review and we’re sorry to hear that you’re disappointed with your purchase. All customer feedback is treated as valuable, published at our discretion and used to improve all aspects of our products and business. Our trike is one of our most popular sellers and has met all standards required to deliver an age appropriate item for use. If you would like to discuss any concerns or a possible resolution, please email us at sales@hipkids.com.au or phone our office on 03 9816 8588

Good service and good product.

I was not sure how my teepee order would go after reading others’ reviews.
But after looking around for a decent quality teepee for a reasonable price, hip kids was the only one.
So I took a chance it paid off. Shipping was super quick, they had my order shipped the same day I made the purchase and the product looks pretty good. I would probably buy again.
Although I would say the play mat that comes with is really like a blanket not much cushioning. You’ll need a rug underneath it.

Terrible service!!! Dangerous toys for kids. Don't waste your time and money.

Teepee from hip kids after 2 months in use. Dangerous things for little ones. Hip kids company replied to us that they are the best anyway and don't see any problems with their crappie toys.

2 in 1 Toddler Mini-Trike with Wicker Basket that can only go straight

Bought 2 in 1 Toddler Mini-Trike with Wicker Basket for our grandson's first birthday, did not know that this cannot be maneuvered, it is designed to go straight, need two people at either end to turn the trike for the baby to enjoy the ride. Suitable for babies from 12-18 months.

Wonder the challenges when transformed into a balance bike.

Very Disappointing.

Hi very sorry that you are experiencing issues with your mini trike. Very strange, we have sold hundreds of these bikes without a problem. Have you contacted our Customer Service team on 0398168588 to report issue? We more than willing to replace the trike for you if its faulty no problem at all.

Fast delivery and OK product

I ordered the 3 wheel balance trike for my daughter on a Sunday and received it by Friday so was really happy with the quick postage. It was easy to assemble and looks cute. My daughter loved it and was happy to go straight to the park for a test ride.
While it is very cute, it is not a quality piece that will stand the test of time, however for approximately $100 I wasn't expecting too much in terms of quality. I will be happy if we get a years worth of riding out of it.