Hisense HR6TFF527 (526L, White)

Hisense HR6TFF527 (526L, White) Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

STEVE FATTOREasked

WHAT DO I SET MY FREEZER ON

HAVENT GOT A ANSWER YET

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , We recommend that when you start your refrigerator for the first time, the temperature for the refrigerator is set to 5C and the freezer to -18C . Please refer to user manual on our website for further information.

Judy Erwin

Judy Erwinasked

HR6TFF527 (White)

I have a HR6TFF527 refrigerator. It twice a week drips water from the back of the frig right side. It leaks quite a substantial amount. Electrician couldn’t find problem. Thank u

David T

David Tasked

HR6TFF527 (White)

Freezer frosting up badly and freezer is not working, curdle milk we had in fridge. What could cause the problem?

haile

haileasked

HR6TFF527 (White)

the fridge is leaking from the back wall to the sipping to the bottom under the salad box then leaks to the floor. I can't find the drip hole to unplug . do I have to unscrew the back unit to find it?

Annie
Annie

Really can't help you with this but why not call HiSense - they have an amazing customer service ( I also have a Hisense TV which had a minor problem and the call centre guy stepped me through re-setting it and now no more problems)..they speak English - based in Melbourne. Having that sort of back-up was a real surprise for me - they are open til about 7.00pm as well!

robyn

robynasked

HR6TFF527 (White)

where is the external drip pan cant find it and no instructions in manual. leaks water over floor

gizmo7
gizmo7

I'm not familiar with this model, but most fridges have a plastic "drip catcher" dish on top of the compressor at the back. It is not a removable tray like old fridges had. Defrost water drops into it, and the warmth of the compressor motor makes the collected water slowly evaporate away.

If your fridge is leaking, it is often a blockage in the drain tube that carries defrost water down to this evaporation dish. The water backs up, then overflows under the crisper and out the door.
Otherwise the drain hose might have been dislodged and isn't emptying into the plastic drain dish, or the dish is damaged or missing.

Generally you can easily see the plastic dish at the back of the fridge, sitting on top of the compressor motor ( a rounded black box...) but sometimes it is hidden behind a plastic grille.

Contact the manufacturer, then might be able to talk you through finding out what exactly is going on without needing a service call.

See all Hisense 526L Top Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives