This is perfect can’t live without it

I have loved everything about my Black Glass French Door Fridge from the minute I saw it at JB Hi Fi. It has always been complemented of our stylish it looks but sadly something broke down in the fridge section as it started to leak water under the crispers it’s unrepairable. I was given a refund and have purchased the same fridge again but in stainless steel as can’t get it in Black anymore not Happy....Hisense why stop making Black??? My new fridge is to be delivered tomorrow I sure hope I’m happy with the Stainless Steel look I’ll be so disappointed if it ruins my kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

right door problem repaired 8/10/18

the right door would not stay open.after reading online reviews about this unit and the problems people have had with the same door I go in touch with Hisense and after some deliberation and 'argee-bargee' they contacted a local repairer and within a week the door was repaired. the fridge door now works ok. thank you Hisense. Tom

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Had so much potential

This fridge looks great and operates quite well except for the top door doesn't always quite close or seal on its own. When we first purchased the fridge after a couple of weeks the top right side kept closing on its own and wouldn't stay open when fully extended like the others. I contacted Hisense and it was quite an ordeal to finally get some traction where they offered to replace. I had spoken to several different operators who told me different stories each time, one even saying that it was supposed to do that even though the previous person said yes that it is a fault. I had many many telephone calls, emailed video but in the end it was a firm letter assisted by consumer protection that made them honour the warranty. We chose to replace with the same fridge and about 12 months later the same thing is happening on the exact same side. I couldn't be bothered following up again as it was just too much drama from the time prior. Its a shame as the design is great, the freezer is great and it just has so much potential.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Great fridge. Heaps of Freezer Space

We bought this fridge in the silver finish a few months back. Great fridge lots of space. We did need to have it replaced after 2 weeks as the internal lights wouldn't come on when the left top door was opened. Replacement fridge it now working fine. Heaps of freezer space. I like that you can find what you need easily as there are 6 pull out drawers so can seperate everything. Only complaint would be i wish they had a few more notches for the shelve heights so you could adjust them more. otherwise excellent fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Excellent fridge, quality and size

I was personally sceptical when we purchased this fridge for our new home as I hadn’t heard a lot about this brand. I wasn’t sold on the handles or lackof, for the doors. However, the fridge itself has been excellent in the 3 weeks we have had it. It’s spacious and looks very modern. Inside, the lighting is bright and the shelves are glass - better quality than plastic. There are shelves on both the freezer doors for added space and we have been able to reduce the use of the deep freezer in our shed, as this fridge fits it all! Very happy with it so far! I’ve read about the door seal becoming weak or not closing properly, I can see how that would happen but I’m hoping with our careful use of the fridge it won’t be a problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Door not sealing properly

Very happy with the fridge until the centre flap on left fridge door would not go in to its right place resulting in poor seal. Hisnese great to deal with and organised a store credit rather than fixing the problem. However have opted for a Mitsubishi to replace it as I'm not confident that it wouldn't happen again..

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Sleek and roomy!

I bought my fridge approximately 4 months ago and it has worked like a dream. Temperature control is perfect, it doesn’t make a noise at all and it has removable glass shelves which are easy to clean. The only fault it has is that it opens from the middle which makes it very hard to find fridge locks for, especially if you have a toddler that like to taste test multiple things.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

No complaints

Very spacious & keeps everything very cold while the touch controls allow you to customise the temperature in each of the three zones, very handy for keeping stuff like meat frozen while also storing ice cream without it being too frozen. The black glass looks very modern and stylish, however it does show up a lot of finger prints around the handle from opening the door, requiring constant cleaning.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Fantastic product

Bought this fridge few months ago. Absolutely love it, very quiet, never had a problem. Love the sleek design and so many compartments. Has more than enough room for a family of 4 with still a lot of room to spare. Only down side is it has a glass front so no magnets.

Great Fridge

Love this fridge and so does hubby and the kids. We have had this fridge for a little over six months and haven't had a single issue with it yet (unless you count the fact that i picked the fridge with the glass doors so magnets don't stick to it which makes hubby laugh every time its brought up) It has more than enough room for our family of four we used to need a separate drinks fridge when entertaining but not any more which has freed up valuable space in our kitchen. The door alarm is loud enough that i can hear it anywhere in the house when my kids are helping themselves.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

sleek design but quite confused about the right temperature settings please help!

hi, i bought this fridge 2 months ago, it worked well for a month but after a month i have been having issues with the temperature..the food is being spoilt and the milk goes off before the expiry date,, plus i am unable to activate the negative ion sterilisation technology method in the fridge,..can anyone please let me know what temperature should i set the fridge , my fresh choice, and the freezer in summer season ...m having a massive amount of food spoilt even after storing it in the fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great fridge but not enough freezer space

Great fridge, looks great in the glass black finish (though always have to windex it as it shows finger prints)
Love the French doors and width of the internal part of the fridge great for wide dishes ets. Love the blue lighting. Only downside for us is the freezer is all drawers, it’s good for organisation but doesn’t fit anything that is larger than the drawers. Not quite enough freezer space for our family of 4.

Great Fridge

Great fridge with plenty of room for storage,Plenty of room in the doors both the fridge compartment and the freezer.
Keeps the temperature perfectly .
Very easier to clean .The glass front doors are much better than stainless .
Sliding seperate compartments in the freezers are great with minimal loss of temperature when opened.
Led lighting is nice and bright.
Overal a very nice fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

love it

Ive had it for nearly 2 years now, and its a magic fridge!!

a bit of a pain to keep clean, but otherwise GREAT!!! it was almost $2000 at HN and i managed to get it for $500 less at TGG.

I think there is a new model which is much cheaper.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Worth to buy!!

I have been using this fridge for a month now. Everything running really smoothly, the temperature easy to set up and it keeps all the food fresh. The main part i like about this fridge is the storage space and the glass finish door, it brings my kitchen looks brighter and elegant.
Hope it last for many years. Good product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great product.

Great style fridge, good tempature control. Motor can be loud at times, easy to clean
Freezer drawers good for organising and to keep clean.
Black model glass shows hand prints a lot though so you can find yourself constantly cleaning, found a microfibre cloth and a little bit of windex does the job perfectly.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Not worth the money!

I have been told fridges usually last over 10 years and this fridge has disappointed me. I have never changed the temperature of the fridge but a while ago I noticed the food in the fridge defrosting so I decided to turn it down two degrees and it literally froze everything in the fridge.

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Stylish and looks great in the kitchen

Great temperature control and it displays current temperatures in led lights on the outdoor of fridge whenever you open it. Very quiet running fridge, never hear it. It is the statement piece in my kitchen. Looks great and love the 4 door. Each door opens independently so minimises lose of cold air. Love the ice cube maker. My only suggestion to the manufacturer is the shelving in the doors, the front of them is a little high, so it can be a little cumbersome getting products in and out. The removable pinic basket which has the highest front to it is the most difficult. Other than that really happy with every other aspect of this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review Christine! :)

This is the best fridge

It looks elegant, the motor has no sound and it has led lights inside. It was value for money. Bought it from Harvey Norman with 5 years warranty. The warranty is fantastic for any refrigeration unit especially now all the new machines are breaking down easily. Hisense is a good product that worth looking at if you are looking for reasonable cost.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Thanks for the awesome review Jenny! :)

Best fridge Ever!

I a bought this fridge 10 months ago and I am so rapped with its versatility, quality and overall appearance, I bought one for my sister as well. The unit is simple to clean, only requires a wipe- out every three months, subjective to personal habit. The Hisense Group have proven for me to be a great producer of White Goods.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Thanks for your awesome review Peter! Happy to have you on team Hisense!

Need to know how to change temperatures on both fridge and freezers, cannot find instruction book .... HELP please!
Open the door of the fridge and then close it that will light up the screen then hold the unlock for a few seconds until it beeps then use the temperature buttons to set the desired temp. hope that helps

Have had this fridge 8 months and the fires drives me mad! Was fine till couple months ago . If I open fridge doors partly they will automatically close which it’s meant to but if I open fully the left one will stay open unless I nudge it to close but the right one no matter what I do will not stay open ! And it doesn’t just glide shut , it slams with force as soon as I let go. It never used to do this and I hadn’t touched it . It drives me mad trying load the fridge and juggle getting things out with one hand! Have tried everything. Have leveled fridge , lowered front feet , raised front feet, emptied contents from door, even moved to different floor and still the same! Rang Hisense and all he kept saying was it’s meant to close and if you don’t want it to lower the front feet. I’ve done that! Anyone else have the same issue?
I have, but with both the doors. Everything I'd tried did not help either. Soo annoying!I have exactly the same problem with the right door on mine. I bought mine from Mitchell and Brown in January 2017 and have had the problem from day one. I see other reviewers have said they have not had any problems. TomThey ended up replacing the huge and it has been fine since but now the left one is doing it!

HR6CDFF695S (Stainless Steel)HR6CDFF695GW (White)HR6CDFF695GB (Black)
Price (RRP) $2999$2999$2999