Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door

• Internal Layout
Fran

FranNew South Wales

Extremely disappointed

Bought this fridge 3.5 years ago and was totally in love with it until now, because my freezer is not working anymore. Technician came to see what is the problem and its the gas pump that broke. To fix it it will cost more than a new fridge so the dream became a nightmare after just 3.5 years. Very disappointed with it. luck that I bought extended warranty so i may get some credit to put towards a new fridge. but i'm sure that a fridge should last more than 3.5 year!!

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Dave

Dave

Lemon

I purchased this fridge 2 years ago. I fell in love with the looks and design. Reviews at the time were good. Within 4 months a circuit board died and affected the cooling. I manged to get that done under warranty. 12 months later the compressor died due to a leak somewhere in the walls of the fridge. There were no compressors in Australia. Covid hit and anything from overseas was impossible. Unfortunately Hi Sense would not cover the compressor repalcement as it was purchased through Grays. Repair man said it would be costly to try and find the leak somewhere inside the panels. My "dream" fridge is now at the scrap merchant. Really Really saddend by the whole process.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,600.00.

tom webbMid West, WA

good size, plenty of room, glad I chose it .

easy to use, would be suitable for a family, easy access to items in fridge and freezer without needing to move everything
keeps good temperature control
easy to keep clean and looks great
help is readily available from support team if needed

Purchased in February 2017 at mitchell and brown for $2,400.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Sarah Al

Sarah AlSydney, NSW

A really good fridge, however I feel the door could’ve been made to open better..

1.) Yes it does. It also gives you a choice to change temperature in the vegetable compartment.
2.) the only thing I did not like was the way the door opens & closes and the noise it makes.
3.) Yes the freezer part is easy but the fridge plastic part in the door shifts and makes a noise when doing so

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

samkeen1967

samkeen1967Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Fridge So Far But!

My dislike is the ice cube tray, very poor design. Pouring water through a tiny slit in the top is not ideal as water goes everywhere and also it would be easier if it could be taken apart for cleaning.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.

Shan

ShanWestern Australia

Perfect!

I have only had my fridge for a few months now but i have had no problems with it at all.
I love the french door style with the fridge on top and freezer down bottom thats why i bought it. I love the draws in the freezer there is so much space and your only looking through a draw if you have it packed in not the whole freezer section. I love all the shelves and door shelves in the fridge heaps of room for everything that needs to go in there, i esspecially love the two really small shelves right at the bottom of the doors you can bearly see which is perfect for your chocolate stash!
Overall love the fridge, and the look of it great fridge for a first fridge to a busy house hold!

Purchased in September 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,200.00.

Matthew K.

Matthew K.

Great Quality and Value modern fridge that works as good as expensive brands at a butget price.

Very adjustable temperature with reliable cool accurate temperature, brilliant frost free freezers, there Inverter fridges are the best lower power consumption and ultra quiet motors, the fridges are also stylish and modern build and looks.

Purchased in August 2018 at Brisbane Electrical outlet for $1,000.00.

Maggie M

Maggie MPeel, WA

This is perfect can’t live without it

I have loved everything about my Black Glass French Door Fridge from the minute I saw it at JB Hi Fi. It has always been complemented of our stylish it looks but sadly something broke down in the fridge section as it started to leak water under the crispers it’s unrepairable. I was given a refund and have purchased the same fridge again but in stainless steel as can’t get it in Black anymore not Happy....Hisense why stop making Black??? My new fridge is to be delivered tomorrow I sure hope I’m happy with the Stainless Steel look I’ll be so disappointed if it ruins my kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
thomas

thomas

right door problem repaired 8/10/18

the right door would not stay open.after reading online reviews about this unit and the problems people have had with the same door I go in touch with Hisense and after some deliberation and 'argee-bargee' they contacted a local repairer and within a week the door was repaired. the fridge door now works ok. thank you Hisense. Tom

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Had so much potential

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Nadia

Nadia

Great fridge. Heaps of Freezer Space

We bought this fridge in the silver finish a few months back. Great fridge lots of space. We did need to have it replaced after 2 weeks as the internal lights wouldn't come on when the left top door was opened. Replacement fridge it now working fine. Heaps of freezer space. I like that you can find what you need easily as there are 6 pull out drawers so can seperate everything. Only complaint would be i wish they had a few more notches for the shelve heights so you could adjust them more. otherwise excellent fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
C.Online

C.OnlineLaunceston, TAS

Excellent fridge, quality and size

I was personally sceptical when we purchased this fridge for our new home as I hadn’t heard a lot about this brand. I wasn’t sold on the handles or lackof, for the doors. However, the fridge itself has been excellent in the 3 weeks we have had it. It’s spacious and looks very modern. Inside, the lighting is bright and the shelves are glass - better quality than plastic. There are shelves on both the freezer doors for added space and we have been able to reduce the use of the deep freezer in our shed, as this fridge fits it all! Very happy with it so far! I’ve read about the door seal becoming weak or not closing properly, I can see how that would happen but I’m hoping with our careful use of the fridge it won’t be a problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Scott

ScottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Door not sealing properly

Very happy with the fridge until the centre flap on left fridge door would not go in to its right place resulting in poor seal. Hisnese great to deal with and organised a store credit rather than fixing the problem. However have opted for a Mitsubishi to replace it as I'm not confident that it wouldn't happen again..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Lee lee

Lee leeCaboolture

Sleek and roomy!

I bought my fridge approximately 4 months ago and it has worked like a dream. Temperature control is perfect, it doesn’t make a noise at all and it has removable glass shelves which are easy to clean. The only fault it has is that it opens from the middle which makes it very hard to find fridge locks for, especially if you have a toddler that like to taste test multiple things.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sean T

Sean TBrisbane

No complaints

Very spacious & keeps everything very cold while the touch controls allow you to customise the temperature in each of the three zones, very handy for keeping stuff like meat frozen while also storing ice cream without it being too frozen. The black glass looks very modern and stylish, however it does show up a lot of finger prints around the handle from opening the door, requiring constant cleaning.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

royboy

royboyMelbourne

Fantastic product

Bought this fridge few months ago. Absolutely love it, very quiet, never had a problem. Love the sleek design and so many compartments. Has more than enough room for a family of 4 with still a lot of room to spare. Only down side is it has a glass front so no magnets.

Jess M

Jess MAU

Great Fridge

Love this fridge and so does hubby and the kids. We have had this fridge for a little over six months and haven't had a single issue with it yet (unless you count the fact that i picked the fridge with the glass doors so magnets don't stick to it which makes hubby laugh every time its brought up) It has more than enough room for our family of four we used to need a separate drinks fridge when entertaining but not any more which has freed up valuable space in our kitchen. The door alarm is loud enough that i can hear it anywhere in the house when my kids are helping themselves.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

sleek design but quite confused about the right temperature settings please help!

hi, i bought this fridge 2 months ago, it worked well for a month but after a month i have been having issues with the temperature..the food is being spoilt and the milk goes off before the expiry date,, plus i am unable to activate the negative ion sterilisation technology method in the fridge,..can anyone please let me know what temperature should i set the fridge , my fresh choice, and the freezer in summer season ...m having a massive amount of food spoilt even after storing it in the fridge.

Amanda

Amandamelb

Great fridge but not enough freezer space

Great fridge, looks great in the glass black finish (though always have to windex it as it shows finger prints)
Love the French doors and width of the internal part of the fridge great for wide dishes ets. Love the blue lighting. Only downside for us is the freezer is all drawers, it’s good for organisation but doesn’t fit anything that is larger than the drawers. Not quite enough freezer space for our family of 4.

Niall

NiallKingspark

Great Fridge

Great fridge with plenty of room for storage,Plenty of room in the doors both the fridge compartment and the freezer.
Keeps the temperature perfectly .
Very easier to clean .The glass front doors are much better than stainless .
Sliding seperate compartments in the freezers are great with minimal loss of temperature when opened.
Led lighting is nice and bright.
Overal a very nice fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series reviews

Julie Vasked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Brought in July 2017 so of course my 3 year warranty is over. In the last few months I have noticed puddles of water at the foot of the fridge. Could not work out why as fridge and freezer was working well. Now all of sudden fridge is not cooling but the freezer is fine. Have you an thoughts on where we should check.

d z.
d z.

hi,julie, I think you fridge has same problem.my fridge compressor is working ,but won’t get cooler, because somewhere leaking, it’s hard to find,and cost a lot to repair!your fridge just over warranty,you should still cover by warranty,no one buy something expect broken just after warranty!call consumer affairs to complain.sorry can’t help you out!

Thanks shall do

Sonya F.

Sonya F.asked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

It's a great looking fridge but we are. Having trouble with the right hand door on the fridge not staying open no matter what we do. It's so annoying because we can't open the right hand crisper or the large eco fresh pantry drawer...(The very thing we loved most about it)
I see this seems to be a common issue with this fridge in the black, white and stainless.

Love to know if anyone has been able to overcome the same issue. Cheers

tom webb

yes, many people have had the same problem with this.
i got in touch with HiSense and had a 'verbal' battle with them before they got a local service agent to come have a look at it.
HiSense must have told him the cause because he came with the required replacement part which was a spring 'thing' that sits in the top hinge cover of the offending door and it was fixed in less than 10 minutes and was covered by warranty.
upon saying that, a couple of years later the fridge section stopped cooling, the freezer section was still working ok but not cooling the fridge, I had to keep placing bags of ice in the fridge section to keep the stuff cold while a new part was ordered, this took 8 weeks to arrive and in the meantime I kept replacing the bags of ice. when the replacement part arrived it took about half an hour or so to practically 'strip' the fridge to get to the part, funny but the replacement part only cost about $3:50 according to the service guy, just thought you should be aware of that problem might occur.
after all said and done, it is a good unit, and spacious, and HiSense did look after me in regards to repairs
regards and best of luck with repairs
Thomas Webb (Geraldton W.A) ewebaccess@bigpond.com

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

having problem unlocking temperature settings, can't change the temperature in the fridge. The fridge has been fixed before, replacement of computer board in the back of the fridge a few mths ago . how do I unlock the temperature settings.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare all 9 Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $2,999.00$2,999.00$2,999.00
Dimensions 1810 x 912 x 780 mm1810 x 912 x 780 mm1810 x 912 x 780 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Colour / FinishWhiteBlackStainless Steel
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins222
Weight133 kg133 kg133 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Capacity