4.6 from 1,019 reviews

Georgia and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HBC Pre-Start | Willow 25

Jarrod H.

Jarrod H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very happy we chose home buyers centre

We are at the start of our construction and so far HBC has been amazing to deal with. After speaking with our sales consultant Corey, we knew straight away that we had made the right choice picking home buyers centre . Our pre start consultant Tyme was friendly, approachable and prompt to help us every step of the way. we can't wait to get the keys to our beautiful house.

Billie and Shaun

Billie and ShaunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCEPTIONAL!

We have been consulting with Bradley Scurlock (new homes consultant) working towards getting our first dream home.
We are in the pre-build process at the moment and Bradley has been extremely helpful, informative and punctual. We met Bradley for the first time in May and a few short months later, he has made it all happen and we are building our first home!
His honesty, communication and understanding of what we wanted has made us feel so much more comfortable in the process.
We had heard nothing but good things about HBC before going through with them. Bradley has meet all our expectations.
Massive thank you to Bradley & everyone else behind the scenes at HBC we can’t wait for the rest of our building journey

Jacqui and Michael

Jacqui and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, streamlined process for first home buyers

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic builder for first homebuyers!

From the very beginning HBC has been accomodating and thorough with the process and details of the build. They have made it seamless and easy for us, from choosing the plan, the budget, finance and finally building and handover! The house was finished in 14 weeks and any issues they have helped us out with no questions asked!

• +1

I. Kass

I. KassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving our new home

Excellent experience all the way from first consultation, right through to key handover. The team at HBC were very helpful including the team at Resolve Finance. Some minor warranty items required attention, but otherwise extremely happy with our new home. A big thank you to all involved. Very happy for years to come in out home

Malshan

MalshanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a bad experience with HBC

Georgin

GeorginGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unethical and unprofessional company

Build StagePre-Construction

Warning!!! HBC ruined my dream about new home...

Can’t stop crying in my new house ((( we had a terrible experience all the way up, been abused by HBC team,.. been promised to fix things, and end up with cracks and completely damaged home. I just don’t know what to do. Before choosing this builder think twice, because currently I’m waiting for the VBA to answer my questions.

• +12

Kelly S.

Kelly S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new home VIBE 23!!

We loved our experience in the display office at docklands where we chose all our finishes and colours. Once we started construction Ben was fantastic, he was thorough and honest with us, gained trust in us with our new home in his hands.
We are happy in our new house, been here a few months now!

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Ben K

Ben KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and good quality

Everything about this has been easy, from choosing the floorplan and the house and land package, working through the selections, contract, variations, and working with the Site Manager. Especially with limitations of Covid-19, it has been a totally low-stress project. The house is nearly finished, and everything is going to plan. No house build ever goes perfectly, but nothing major has gone wrong, and everything has been fixed without any hitches.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Shirin C.

Shirin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jasper 16

lijo

lijoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t recommend a better builder for the first home ownership journey !

From site block selection and home plan finalisation it just took about 2 visits with our new home consultant and we were sold on the idea of owning our very first home. The finance stage was a bit stressful with banks undervaluing the property but our mortgage broker from Resolve was super helpful and found us a fantastic deal! Our land was settled two days before Christmas and then the rest was history ! Build was so easy with Home buyers We haven’t had any issues. We would get weekly updates from our site supervisor and personally couldn’t find a fault in the workmanship and quality as I work in the building consultancy industry...very happy with our first home journey !! Could recommend a better one stop shop for first home ownership !

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Liz K

Liz KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Choice for First Home Buyers!!

Josie

Josie

Great experience

Our build was managed well from the start, Angela our pre start consultant was very lovely and always available when needed.
Tom Elliot our site supervisor has been great!
We have always been updated regularly, nothing was ever an issue, even if Tom was super busy he made time for us. There has been some small issues here and there that have always been rectified and fixed. Would definitely recommend to build with homebuyers centre :)

Tania

TaniaVictoria

Vogue 17 delight.

We had a blast building with Homebuyers Centre Victoria, Sam our building supervisor was incredibly helpful and easy to reach. Always had time for us and our pesky little questions. We have been in our home for a while now and absolutely love it!
Very happy with it all, highly recommend.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Ester

EsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fantastic experience

I am building my first home with Homebuyers Centre and the entire team is fantastic. The pre-sales consultant was the best in guiding me through the process. The broker and the conveyancer worked tirelessly to see me go through the process of finding a lender I will never forget the immense support they gave me, they made the impossible possible.
I am now at the construction stage and my Client Liaison Coordinator and Site Supervisor are very helpful. They are quick in responding to my questions and the Site Supervisor keeps on updating me. I am glad I chose to build my first home with Homebuyers Centre.

Renata R.

Renata R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

122149/T160146 - Fantastic First Home Buyer Experience - Arcadia Officer - Miki 16

Fantastic experience, very smooth process. I was kept informed each step of the way with emails and progress photos. As a first home buyer it was great to have support for the team to ask questions at any time and nice to see the client’s best interest at heart from those who I have been in contact with. I could not have asked for a better first experience through the process, especially these last few months up to settlement with all the Covid19 restrictions adding stress to the team.

Christopher Chin

Christopher ChinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wise choice to have chosen Homebuyers Centre...Awesome experience!!

101645 Beyond happy to have chosen Homebuyer Centre .. FANTASTIC experience

101 645 ; We built our first home in Clyde, Monarch 23 with homebuyer centre. Our pre sales consultant Callum was very helpful & guided us through the initial stage. Chirag, our broker from Resolve Finance went above & beyond for us And most importantly, made the process so smooth ..
Our Site Supervisor, George, is the most down to earth person & very accommodating.
We are so happy and glad that homebuyer centre was there during our journey..

Jeremy A.

Jeremy A.asked

My family and I had built a house with Homebuyers, 5 years ago and with all aspects of the build (post construction), all aspects have been resolved in the past.
This is an exception, when it comes to the grout issue which is currently ongoing in our en suite bathroom.
I have attempted to deal with the warranties department who have repeatedly advised that, because the grout is outside the two year warranty period, that there will be no assistance for this issue.

We have had the assistant manager come out to our property and assess our property who laughed at the situation when he was out here (quite unprofessional), and thought that 2.5mm of grout is adequate for a bathroom. Is this the acceptable standard for grout/tiling installation?

In addition to this, I have had 3 different grout repair businesses come to my property to quote to fix this issue, and they have advised that the installation was of poor quality, and still when I have bought this to the attention of Homebuyers, the response as been "it is outside the two year warranty period," and have not addressed what the correct guidelines are for grout installation. Not only is there grout falling out of our shower, there are currently two visible tile joins within the grout. How is that considered "wear and tear?"

Can someone please address my concerns and respond back to me? I have been extremely disappointed with the customer service response so far. Although technically this may fall outside of our warranty, surely grout shouldn't be falling out of a shower in under 5 years.

Thank you.

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We would like to learn more and have organised for a member of our team will contact you regarding this matter.

-Homebuyers Centre Victoria

Sarav

Saravasked

Hello All,
I'm currently building my new home with Homebuyers center in MICKLEHAM North Victoria. The site start begins this week, I would like to know "is the private inspection is must during the build stage?". If yes what are the stages I should go for the inspection. Is there any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

NZ E.

NZ E.asked

Hi looking to build with hbc in north of Melbourne, any reviews much appreciated and points to lead before signing the contract

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Victoria representatives