Listing monitored by Homebuyers Centre Victoria

• Flooring

Steven cramer
Steven cramerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

St Germain and Nick Elsden AWESOME
Nick Elsden from homebuyers Centre and Simeon from Resolve finance have been awesome to deal with,
I purchased a Townhouse and home through them and I couldn't happier,
if your going to buy a home or and investment ask for these guys, helpful and understand all the way.
No Questions is off limits,
if your a first homebuyer or purchasing you 2nd or 3rd investment
Call Homebuyers Centre and Resolve Finance and speak to these guys,

Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't go with Homebuyers again

The build was rather quick but I found the quality to be lacking. Lots of issues found during inspection including faulty sliding doors, blinds that don't function properly, lots of paint chips and scratches, screw sticking out, exposed glue. The toilet had been poorly built in that an internal lip was trapping toilet paper and other materials causing a blockage which I had to organise to be fixed some months later.
The builder had communicated with me the progress of the build along the way and was helpful with questions but eventually became unresponsive after the completion of the build when I had queries.

Blake
BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!!

Great customer service by our sales consultant. Cannot rate anymore highly. Listened to our requests and delivers to customers needs. Responds promptly and professionally. Stuck to our budget and advised us on necessary items to include in a new house. Has been great to work with the staff. Thank you team!

Wassema Roshan
Wassema Roshan Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great building company

Homebuyers center have been absolutely amazing to us, from the moment we signed the Papers it has been nothing but smooth sailing. The whole team from the site manager to the construction administrators have been so supportive and helpful with any questions we may have had. The building work has been great if we had any issues they have been addressed straight away.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Smooth and satisfactory journey

- Streamline Building Process, brilliantly handled by my point of contact Sarah Bennett, Chantelle Brown and
site supervisor Brendan.
- Quite satisfied with the quality of the build
- Surprisingly, did not encounter any issues throughout the process. I was expecting few issues here or there
because I have gone through similar process before with other builder, but, I would like to complement
Homebuyer staff, especially Brendan for the great work!
- It was a fixed price contract and no unknowns or unnecessary variations after contract signing.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Hui T.
Hui T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and support from the get go

Excellent service and support from contracting signing stage to home completion stage. Communication and customer service was excellent from the HBC. I liked how they send you newsletter and photos of the build at the completion of each stage. Site manager was transparent and easy to deal with. If i had another opportunity to build will definitely go with HBC again.

Delivered on time

Overally happy with the work that was done in building the house. The house was built faster than I expected. I was impressed with homebuyers pursuit of feedback on every stage of the building and their willingness to take that feedback into consideration. I would definitely recommend them and I would use them in the future.

John B
John BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Quality builder

From the beginning we had a great experience. The process was easy and even things that didn't go the way we expected were corrected and we're very happy with the response and professionalism. HBC was honest and refunded an amount from the original quote that was not needed.
We chose our variations in lockdown and were anxious about the quality without seeing them in person, however HBC assured us of the quality and they didn't disappoint.
Our build was smooth with private inspectors even commenting on how good the build was. The finishing details took a little while to get right, however were dealt with professionally from our manager without complaints.
We recommend the company and will go to them first for our next build.

Construction End DateJune 2021

Vikki
VikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would absolutely build with them again

The whole process from pre construction to the finish line has been incredibly smooth and trouble free. My project administrator Chantelle and prestart consultant Sarah were wonderful - no question was too small or too much trouble. My site supervisor Brendan has been so helpful and was happy for me to come by and check out the progress - he always takes the time to walk me through what's changed from my last visit. Can't speak highly enough.

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience for first build

Excellent service the whole way through my Octave 18 townhouse build, about a week away from getting my keys but from day one they have left given me nothing but a great experience.
Communication and customer service was excellent the whole way, and on my final inspection I was extreamly happy with how everything turned out.
Site manager was great to work with and answer all questions I had as a first time builder.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Zeeshan Khan
Zeeshan KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pristine build and quality finish

Building approval permit number: 9554844395475

Build location: Kalkallo

What you built: Octave 18

I am so very happy and contended with the build quality and the overall customer care provided by homebuyers centre. They have delivered what they promised and that too within the given time frame. The communications were so clear and transparent and all the staff specially the liason and the project manager were so very helpful all through the contract signing till the build completion stages. Highly recommended !!

Construction End DateJune 2021

Aaron D
Aaron DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional

I'm currently in pre construction and have been dealing with Nunzio and Ellen from Berwick. They have both been very accommodating and helpful throughout my process. Nunzio guided me through step by step, answered any questions I had and was very easy to stay in contact with while the contract was being sorted out. Ellen had such a positive attitude and sent me any extra details I needed along the way. I couldn't be happier with their services and positive attitudes.

Build StagePre-Construction

Blake
BlakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give a zero star review I would.

Anna kaur
Anna kaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience Building with Homebuyers Centre

Excellent Customer service. Rob never fail to update us on the stages works were carried out. He texted us every week and send photos of the progress. Staffs at Homebuyers Centre were amazing and kept me up to date too. so happy with the walk through, everything looks so perfect. Strongly recommend their service.

Anil Ranepura Dewage
Anil Ranepura DewageGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I am about to get my keys for the new home. So far, from the beginning communication and customer service was excellent. I visited my house time to time while construction happening. couldn't find anything negative and builder was helpful as well. My home construction happened during the covid time, but still they were managed to finish my home within expected time limit.I am happy with the customer service and the fast communication. I am excited to get my keys.

Read more reviews - page 2