Verifiedvic.homebuyers.com.au

1,576 reviews
veena c.
veena c.

Biggest mistake of my life to choose HomeBuyers Center as our Builder

We are very much disappointed and lost a lot of money by choosing this builder. We strongly suggest not to waste your time and money. Please do your proper due diligence when you sign the PWC and HIA contract. You might find a lot of surprises in the journey. Moreover, your house won't be ready in 2 years for sure. It's been almost a year since we started our new home with HomeBuyers Centre, and construction has not started until today. Show details
Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

preconstruction experience @ HB

I'm still in the rpreconstruction stage but only a few weeks away from beginning the build.
I'm a thankful to have met a great team at Homebuyers .
Nunzio who overcome my nervousness and gave me his best advise with house and land decisions.
Maria who worked through my colours and upgrades .
Chantelle love ,who is amazing, knowledgeable & thorough with her advise and responses to my many questions . Lastly, Ravi from Reslove broker who completed the circle .Amazing customer service from all .
Let's hope we continue through the build .
To be continued.....
Tina Show details ·  1
Dani Parker
Dani ParkerSouthwest, VIC

Initial Consultation support and Contract Signing

Nick Elsden has been fantastic, he has explained everything in easy to understand details and steps. He has supported me to move forward and is very friendly and helpful. He supported me to have the right information to establish my finance and continues to be available whenever I have any questions. Show details ·  1
Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent

Nunzio Bagnato is an excellent and highly knowledgeable agent who assisted me and my daughters to purchase our dream home. Started from initial chats via emails and meeting in person Nunzio has been always supportive, patient and very experienced. He made the process very easy in a way anyone would be able to understand. Nunzio always was willing to go extra mile to answer my questions and my ongoing queries. He has help me out to achieve our final goal. I would highly recommend Nunzio for your next HBC consultant. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

Excellent experience

I recently purchased my first investment property with homebuyers and had Nunzio help me throughout the whole process. He provided me with everything I needed to know. He was very understanding and wanted to make sure I was happy with my decision before I proceeded with my purchase and I felt very comfortable.
Nunzio also helped my sister buy her first home a few years ago who had an amazing experience as well. I will definitely refer anyone I know to homebuyers and to choose Nunzio as their new home consultant. Show details ·  1
Ian Dominic G.
Ian Dominic G.

Customer service is excellent

Perfect 5 star for Nunzio Bagnato, he was our sales agent and he was very knowledgeable, professional, responds to emails fast. As a first home buyers he was able to find explain well the process of building a home step by step. And we’re excited for a new townhouse to be build Show details ·  1
Jay B.
Jay B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts
Pruthvi P.
Pruthvi P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Ashley Mouser @ Minta sales PWC

Ashley Mouser has been very responsive to any queries or requests, her prompt action to amend drawings, update our PWC, include notes where required and provide great knowledge of her products made this part of our journey with homebuyers very enjoyable! Would highly recommend her - she is an asset to your business. Show details
Joshua stevens
Joshua stevensVictoria

New home purchasing experience

Ours sales consultant was Ashley mouser from minta, Berwick. She was friendly and enthusiastic with helping me as being a first homebuyer. She made time for us when necessary, with a thorough process with plenty of easy information to digest and follow with responses and help with the whole experience. Show details ·  1
James zocchi
James zocchiSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive

The Prefect build to timelines

All stages went to plan!!!!
Everything was handled professionally and great communication along the way. !!!
Flawlesss in everyday way from sale to end. The process was over 2 years and we had comms the whole way along !!! Show details
Cael
Cael

Positive pre-construction signing

We worked with Ashley Mouser at the Homebuyers Centre Minta Berwick display location. Ashley demonstrated exceptional customer service, professionalism, knowledge and flexibility in the pre construction phase. She answered all questions and all interactions were pleasant. Show details ·  1
Adrian
Adrian

Great 10/10

Nunzio Bagnato was my sales agent and he was unreal, responds to emails fast, very understanding of peoples situations, and very knowledgeable. If you looking for a house with home buyers, I would recommend him, no [Content Removed], just great advice. Show details ·  1
Meghana
MeghanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Had great experience

We had the pleasure of working with Ashley Mouser as our sales consultant at Home buyers centre at Minta Estate,Berwick and we cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional service and dedication she provided throughout the entire process.
From our initial consultation to the closing of the deal, Ashley demonstrated an unparalleled level of professionalism, expertise, and genuine care. She took the time to truly understand our needs and preferences, ensuring that every property she presented to us aligned perfectly with our requirements.Her commitment to client satisfaction is evident in every interaction, going above and beyond to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience. Show details ·  1
dinali g.
dinali g.

Positive feedback

So far the experience with Ben was good. He has been very helpful, in all the stages. Ben has helped me with all the questions that I had and has been amazing. Show details ·  1

Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

So I wanna know how much is the deposit on a 4-5 bedroom home in and around areas surrounding Cranbourne Narre Warren and Berwick.

Homebuyers Centre Victoria   DM

Hi Caitlyn, Sorry for the delayed response!

If you send me through your contact information I can pass you on to one of our New Homes Consultants who will be able to assist you with your query.

Thanks,
Chelsea
Homebuyers Centre VIC

David
David

how long will it take to start building once the land has titled

Pebz B.
Pebz B.

I waited almost 7 months before being transferred to Construction. We're the last to build in our estate and stage.

Nebha
Nebha

Has anyone build indigo 25 with home buyers center?
What was cost of base build?

About Homebuyers Centre Victoria

Homebuyers Centre Victoria offers the following services:

• Home designs, with floor plans for houses and townhouses, a Colour Studio offering six colour schemes, and a Home Creator Studio that allows you to use the website to design your perfect home online.
  • House & land packages, in Melbourne, Geelong and regional Victoria.
  • Display homes, including display homes for sale, private appointments to view display homes, and video tours.
  • Buying tools, including first-home buyer financial advice, low deposit options and exclusive products through their in-house financial experts, Resolve Finance.

Points of praise

Staff overseeing the process at Homebuyers Centre Victoria had fantastic communication skills, according to reviewers. They were consistently available and happy to answer questions, resolve any uncertainties, and keep home-owners updated on the progress of their build throughout the process.

The build quality of homes was high, and clients were impressed by the standard of the workmanship used to create their new homes.

CategoryProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Sustainable BuildingNo
Knockdown & RebuildNo
Build Areas

Melbourne Metro Regions, Geelong, the Surf Coast, Bendigo, Ballarat, Gippsland region

Awards 2022 and 2023