• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Pre Start

Althea was extremely helpful during our prestart today and really made things quite smooth and easy!
We were surpise at the reasonable prices for addons.
Great work by all staff who have gotten us to this current stage!
We cannot wait to start the building process!

carl

carlPerth, WA

Everyone has been so helpful and all questions answered

So far everything is up to date, we have only just started and looking forward to it. the staff have been wonderful and helpful.
They have made the whole thing look so easy.
Very flexible to meet my needs and we couldn't be happier.
Thank you Luke and Jo, you guys are awesome.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Fantastic

My wife and I are more the satisfied with the way our pre start went with Althea she is great and help us with her professional advise choosing our colours. Also the whole team at homebuyers by keeping in touch making sure we are moving forward with our build as stress free as possible I would recommend them to anybody thank you

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

TMorris

TMorrisWestern Australia

Jo was amazing at pre construction

Our Pre construction meeting with Jo went very smoothly. Everything was clear and concise. She was very patient with all our queries. Very knowledgeable on all selections and there cohesiveness. Helping us select appropriate items that all worked well with our overall design ideas. There were some extra costs with our upgrades but we had anticipated these.

Michaella F.

Michaella F.Perth, WA

Fantastic guidance and relaxed environment

After a stressful week I was nervous coming into my prestart meeting, but within 3 seconds of meeting Eilidh I was able to relax and enjoy the process. She was extremely organised and knowledgable, guiding me through the entire process with such ease and most importantly PASSION! She has a fantastic eye for design and was able to help me bring my vision to life. Thank you Eilidh for all your help!

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Mick

MickPerth, WA

Prestart

Althea was fantastic. From start to finish she guided us on the prestart journey with ease. She helped with colours and textures and her expertise was very clear from start to finish. We went through and thoroughly discussed every aspect of the online portal which made us feel extremly comfortable with the process. Thanks.

Kelly C.

Kelly C.Perth, WA

Prestart was a breeze!

Eilidh was so fantastic at prestart. She explained everything in detail, answered all of our questions then and there and also got costings and changes done all at the same meeting. She was friendly, helpful and great fun which made the whole process really easy and stress-free. Loved every minute of it!!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Jess is THE BEST - So far, so very good :)

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Biggest breath of fresh air!

Jess was professional, transparent and informative throughout the process. We always knew what we would get, what our options were and what we were deciding on. She advised us on the best options for each item we wanted changed and we still came under budget comfortably. I am very confident now moving through the rest of the building process.

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

Overall a great experience

Jess is one of a kind!
I couldn’t be more at ease building my first home through Jess. She is just so genuine, caring and trustworthy. Jess’s work ethic and knowledge is second to none. She takes the extra time to get to know you and your needs so she can provide you with all of your options. She even offers great advice on small changes you can make to get the most out of your home that you may not necessarily have thought of!

scoobydoo555Perth, WA

Cracked tiles and cracks in walls.

scoobydoo555

Homebuyers Centre replied to me via private message. Basically again said they were not responsible. Another builder next time.

ChaynaPerth, WA

Proper,professional and on point.

First and foremost i would like to thank my builder blake rudd for phoning me a few months back. If u ask me i had no clue on where to start and how it all worked. But he made it really easy and went above and beyond :) and to my property broker andrew thanks for being so patient with me with getting back to you on a few things. My prestart helper eilidh thank you for all the help you definitely helped me make some good choices i had no idea haha.I left my appointment very happy and satisfied with all my decisions. Over all i am very excited and cannot wait to move into our new home. So from the bottom of my heart me and my 2 sons can not thank you all enough.I definitely recommend first time home buyers to go through home buyers.

Chayna

My pleasure and once again thank you :)

Sachin Barr

Sachin BarrPerth, WA

Quality home, built by quality people.

if you were to ask me how I was feeling before the build started, my answer would have been nervous, unsure and overwhelmed. 20 odd weeks later and I couldn’t be happier, the build has turned out great. Shane Budd-Doyle (building supervisor) and his team really have put there best foot forward.
I also found all transitions throughout the build super simple. My client liaison Cora Czarnecki Was great to work with, she kept me up to date every step of the way throughout the build and did not blink an eye with every silly question I had to ask. I’d also like to add that I never had to wait more than a day to get an email reply.
Can’t wait to move in.

Jafar

JafarPerth

Fantastic at every stage.

From start to finish, I've thoroughly enjoyed building my first home. In the beginning, they jumped through flaming hoops to get finance approval at a difficult time for first home buyers financing.

I made a nuisance of myself visiting the property every few days to see how it all comes together, and the Homebuyers team have dealt with all of my questions and concerns quickly and professionally.

I've been over the finished property several times and I cannot find fault. Shane, the site supervisor has shown that he's a perfectionist and the build quality reflects that.

My family and I are looking forward to moving everything in and starting life in our own home!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Nick

NickPerth, WA

Most disappointing and Frustrating Building Experience

SenFam

SenFamPerth, WA

First impressions Excellent ..with special mention to Derek Lowe.

Never having build from new the whole process of buying land & building a new home, sounded very daunting, however from our very first meet Derek Lowe , home consultant, Homebuyers Centre took us in hand, and explained clearly the steps required, without at any stage being pushy. He was able to find some excellent blocks for us to review , which I am sure without assistance we would have never found. So land now locked in and waiting for the next step, with much excitement.

Uditha and Thilini

Uditha and ThiliniPerth, WA

Awesome team !!!! Awesome Builder !!!!

Anyone thinking of Building, should highly consider HomeBuyers Centre

We are in the early stages of Building and currently waiting on Settlement on the block to go through. The team at Homebuyers Centre have been fantastic to organised everything through. We found a block that we fell in love with and we collaborated with our new homes consultant and within a day we had a house plan drafted. They listened to our needs/wants and they have no issues changes things around to suit our needs. Their in-house Finance team (Resolve Finance) are also fantastic, very knowledgeable and the going budgeting support is great. We look forward to the construction of our new home and glad we decided to go with Homebuyers.

Jessica Lewin

Jessica LewinVictoria

Fantastic company with great selection.

This company has had prompt build times with great workmanship and fantastic consistent Communication. We have stayed well within our budget without missing out on anything we had desired for our new home.
We have not Been able to fault them and are extremely satisfied so far. We look forward to seeing our finished result.

Build StageMid-Construction

Vipul Behl

Vipul Behlasked

Hi Guys,

Can anyone let me know if the timber laminate ‘Nordic Brown’ by Surfaces by Hynes is available in any of the display homes ?

Hi Vipul

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately we don't have a display home with that colour timber laminate. I have been advised by our preconstruction team that you can visit Trevors Carpets showroom, they may have a sample of the flooring you are after that they can show you.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Damien

Damienasked

Gone for a house and land package with homebuyers. Keystart evaluator believes value of house and land is not what I signed up for to the tune of negative $15000. Homebuyers wants me to choose another design to increase the valuation but Im happy with my old design. Will homebuyers lower the price of the house I wanted to meet the valuation?

Hi Damien,

Our Sales Manager would like to get in touch with you to discuss your query.

Could you please provide me with your job number or site address so that I can locate you in our system.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre.

Allister Davidson

Allister Davidsonasked

Hi, can anyone tell me who installs the Fujitsu air conditioning units on new builds in Byford? And who holds the warranty? Thanks

Hi Allister,

Thanks for getting in touch.

AirElectTech are the installers of this product, however if you have an issue with the system we can request that they investigate it on your behalf.

If you'd like to get in touch with Robyn, our Maintenance Coordinator, on 9240 1111 she will be able to assist you with this.

Homebuyers Centre.

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives