Listing monitored by Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Pros

Clear, patient communication
Homeowners kept in-the-loop

• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Seb Munisamy
Seb MunisamyPerth, WA

It was the best decision to build with the best!

A legend in the field! The professionalism from when I first met Darren gave me the sense of security I needed and the ability to trust that I was in good hands.
Darren always being easy to communicate with about any concerns has been a massive help as this is my first house, I needed to know that I was making the right decision from the location to the actual house that was going to be within my budget. Darren also helping with me with his own knowledge about the finance side of things was a huge help. Overall Darren has made the whole process so far absolutely stress free. Looking forward to getting my finance approved and seeing my future home built with the help of Darren Joseph at Homebuyers.

Ruel M.
Ruel M.Perth, WA

time management is faster than i expected

Desire Fernandez is so amazing, i didn't expect that she would make it happen in just a short period of time, when she said she will find a land and yes she did in the same they, I'm really impress what she's capable of.
communicate well, transparency and hardworking. I can't wait for the next stage.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePre-Construction

Lauren has been amazing

Lauren has been amazing! I have just purchased land and am currently waiting for pre approval! So far so good! Lauren has always been there for me whenever I had any questions or queries she has always kept in contact and has been checking in. I can’t wait to build with homebuyers!! Super excited for the journey ahead

Rob
RobPerth, WA

High Quality Build

My build was managed well, the entire process has been relatively stress free. No issues throughout the entire build, any questions I had were always answered sufficiently. No extra charges added onto the build, which I am appreciative of, considering some of the stories I've been hearing about recent build contracts with some companies. Very happy with the build quality, recently storms have occurred and not a single issue has presented itself.

Project Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Project Home Builders

Vicki m
Vicki mPerth, WA

Great experience all round with homebuyers centre

We had the best site supervisor Steve he was great in helping us meet deadlines and fantastic communication. The new home is presented beautifully and we are all so excited to be moving in.great experience all round

Quality Work, Great communication

Build was managed very well all throughout the preparation and construction.
Jordan' s communication was great during everything, any delays were explained well and I was updated every few weeks, regardless of what was happening.
Quality was top notch and Jamie, was great and picking up any small defects and getting them sorted before i even had a chance to see them.
Would highly recommend Homebuyers to anyone looking to build.

Great Service, Info and Quality

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

THANK YOU HANNAH!

Hannah Somerville has been nothing but AMAZING since my first interaction with her! You can tell she really cares about her clients through the service she provides.

Hannah always answers our queries with a smile and responds to emails, messages, and phone calls promptly. She also took the time to go over the paperwork with us, offering suggestions, clarification, and reassurance.

We look forward to building our home with Hannah on our side!

Kim E.
Kim E.

You won't find any "used car salesmen" here!

Graeme
GraemePerth, WA

Fantastic service.

So far the process has been very smooth desire has been super helpful and came up with a plan that suited our needs. She also has made all the changes we ask for and is providing feedback and responses very quickly which I love. my wife and I are very happy so far

Elsa
ElsaPerth, WA

I approached Homebuyers Centre at a time when I really needed some guidance with the building process. I was introduced to Blake, who was absolutely amazing and very professional in his approach. So far, I find that Homebuyers Centre has been very welcoming and I am looking forward to seeing the wonderful work they do.

Tracy Moore
Tracy Moore

Like winning the lotto!

I honestly didn’t believe I could build a home. Desiré at Homebuyers went through each step patiently and showed me it could be achieved. She wasn’t pushy and sat with me while we worked out together the most affordable option for me. This time next year I will be living near the beach! Honestly cannot thank Desiré enough I feel like I have won the lotto! Lorenzo has been working full time getting me my mortgage so shout out to him also!. Can I also add my weekly repayments are lower than my current rent!. Winning!!!!

Matt C.
Matt C.Perth, WA

progression of the house

the house is moving along nice and swiftly I haven't had any dramas so far and the supervisor on site has been informing me with new updates which is fantastic.everything seems very organised and the work is getting done. I'm very happy at the stage the house is now and looking forward to the future

Jake
JakePerth, WA

Felt very welcomed

Since meeting Dave bolt it’s been a very painless and exciting journey so far! We have both felt very welcomed and like we matter especially when it’s our first home.

Home collective make it very easy with there in house selections so your not driving around the country side picking out what you want.

I would recommend to anyone either your first or last home to go with homebuyers group!

Sherran D
Sherran DPerth, WA

Dream come true - thank you Desire

Desire Fernandez from homebuyers group has been absolutely fantastic in providing me help and guidance in securing my first home and land package. Currently going through the Pre construction stage, I can highly recommend Desire for her clear communication, follow ups and ensuring that all my questions are answered. Thank you for making my dream come true!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePre-Construction

Ronald H.asked

Love my home , just asking what is your structural warranty on brick and ceiling and other work on my house

Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.asked

We built in 2001 with HBC and all of the Jason window frames on one side of our house have corrosive holes where the frames sit on the mortar. I have never, ever seen this before, even on a house that is significantly older. It is as if something was not done correctly at the time of building, be it not lining the window frames correctly or using inferior mortar. It is extremely disappointing as it will cost us a lot of money to replace all of our windows down one side of our house which I feel should last longer than 20 years. I am so disappointed in HBC. Nobody seems to be able to give us an explanation as to why this has happened.

Sandip Kumar D.
Sandip Kumar D.asked

Hi,
We are building our first home with HBC under HBC go package and we have already chosen internal color scheme and elevation that is mid century modern and leighton respectively ( inspired from Camden display home in Baldivis). However we have a little bit confusion regarding external color scheme and design of our home . will it be completely same like the camden dispay home or will be slightly different than that?

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives

About Homebuyers Centre Western Australia’s services

Homebuyers Centre WA is part of the ABN Group managed by Dale Alcock. It offers single and double storey home designs, private and virtual tours of Display Homes, House and Land Packages, and finance services for new homebuyers.

The home building company specialises in house and land packages in Perth and South West Western Australia. There are standard packages, but it’s also possible to create a customised house and land package if you have something else in mind.

A partnership with Resolve Finance exists to help prospective new home owners find the best value home loan for them.

Points of praise

Homebuyers Centre WA staff are proficient at pointing homebuyers at the very start of their journey in the right direction. Not only do staff members clearly explain the process every step of the way, they are also helpful, patient and kind while doing so.

Reviewers also appreciated that their contacts at Homebuyers Centre demonstrated a proactive communication style. This led them to keep homeowners constantly up-to-date on the progress of their build.