Verifiedwa.homebuyers.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Homeowners kept in-the-loop

1,243 reviews
Josh C.
Josh C.Western Australia

Amazing service from the team at homebuyers center! All challenges presented were no match for the team at HBC

Uli from homebuyers center has been brilliant from the get go, whilst on the journey to build our first house. Everything's been a dream come true for us! We are over the moon! Show details ·  1
Karen L
Karen LPerth, WA

Exceptional Building Experience

I had an exceptional building experience with Homebuyers. From start to finish, they exceeded my expectations. Their attention to detail and commitment to quality craftsmanship were evident throughout the process.

My site supervisor Jamie was simply amazing. His expertise and dedication ensured that everything ran smoothly, and any issues were promptly addressed.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with my build and would highly recommend Homebuyers. Show details ·  1

Pearl
PearlPerth, WA

Fast and easy preconstruction

The whole process so far has been incredibly easy and fast. Everyone I've worked with has been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Most of my questions were answered before I even asked. I secured a house and land package much faster than expected and I get regular updates from my sales consultant and customer experience coordinator. Show details ·  1
Lakeisha R
Lakeisha R

Super Happy so far!

I could not be happier with how smooth the process of building with Homebuyers Center has been so far! All of my a million questions along the way are always answered in full detail and I am never made to feel that any question is a silly one. I feel incredibly lucky to have come across Uliana from Homebuyers as she has been absolutely exceptional with communication throughout the process and is just so lovely to work with! She is so supportive and approachable which is so important to me when it comes to making big decisions, like building a house!!
I Would recommend Homebuyers center any day and I am just super excited for the completion of my new home :) Show details ·  1
Sebastian
SebastianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Very Happy Customer - Totally Satisficed

Great communication from Customer Experience Coordinator and Site Manager throughout the entire process. A quality home was built on time and within agreed time frame provided during negotiations. It was my 1st time building; Homebuyers Centre made the experience an absolute pleasure and hassle-free. Show details ·  1
Lara P.
Lara P.

Great experience so far

Our journey with Homebuyers Centre so far has been amazing. All of our wants/needs have been met with ease by our wonderful consultant and we couldn’t be happier with the process! Show details ·  1
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Great Customer Service and Processes

We can't thank Mark & Homebuyers enough. The entire process has been an absolute breeze and has moved along so quickly! After the stress of looking to buy an established house, we moved to building and it was the best decision my partner and I ever made. Thank you so much for all your help, you made this process so enjoyable and easy, we won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone we know if they are looking to build. Show details ·  1
Daniel P.
Daniel P.

Matt from Homebuyers is a gem

We were given Matt Smith’s contact and he has been nothing short of amazing through the initial phase of our building journey. From the first consult all the way to signing the contracts we have been kept informed of the process and the time frame exceeded our expectations. In the current market we had a strict deadline on our land so Matt made sure we had everything fast tracked and sorted in time.

After hearing so many horror stories about building at the moment it is a great relief to have had this experience with Homebuyers Centre. Show details ·  1

Leah F
Leah FPeel, WA

Has been a great service, and well detailed when explaining everything. No issues but has always been there when we needed. Workmanship has been great can't fault them at all. Show details ·  1
Joshua Sullivan
Joshua SullivanPeel, WA

Starting off 1st home building experience

Katie has been awesome to deal with I appreciate the flexibility she has with me working away and been able to leasaie over phone and email at later hours to help me get started Show details ·  1
Cheryl S
Cheryl SPerth, WA

House and Land Simplicity

The team at Home Buyers Centre have been amazingly welcoming.

Alexis Buckley has made my transition purchasing a House and Land package smooth and achievable.

To date Alexis has provided all the relevant personnel moving forward.

Has responded to all my concerns in a timely manner.

I have would not hesitate in recommending Alexis Buckley as a go to person to have your home built. Show details ·  1

Craig Halsted
Craig HalstedPerth, WA2 posts

Preconstruction review

One of the quickest, easiest processes I have engaged in. The onboarding process into the Homebuyers Hub was also easy to navigate and I look forward to tracking my new build through this platform. Show details ·  1
Tharun Alphonse
Tharun AlphonsePerth, WA

Super Home design

We had received an excellent service from the Homebuyers centre. The representative had explained clearly regarding the building procedure and formalities. We are really satisfied about the proposed home design and its build quality. Really affordable for us. I really appreciate for Homebuyers centre service. Show details ·  1
NSeymour
NSeymourPerth, WA

Would build with them again

My home took 18 months to build from slab down, two years if you include contracts.
Paresh, my Site Supervisor, is amazing, incredibly professional and friendly. The house was finished in a very tidy manor, immaculate presentation. Paresh takes real pride in his job and it shows.

Communication throughout the build with my Client Liaison Manager, Despina, was great until the last couple of months. I had regular updates with detailed descriptions and explanations which was awesome. Then in the last couple of months it was me who was following up a lot for confirmation of handover dates etc. Not the end of the world.

Would build with them again. Show details ·  1

Flooring
  • +5Thumbnail
Chelsea O
Chelsea O

Amazing experience with Katie Nitsche!

Building our dream first home has been a fun and amazing experience! Katie has made us feel so comfortable and excited! She has gone above and beyond to make sure that we are happy with everything. So far our building journey with homebuyers centre has been amazing and we can’t wait for our build to be finished. Show details ·  1

Job 24498

Hello , what would be the best way to get your south west " customer experience team leader " to answer emails and return phone calls?
I believe she is also acting as contract supervisor....

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia   DM

Hi there, Thank you for your message. I have passed on your concerns to the South West team and they will be on contact with you.

Many thanks,
Emily
Homebuyers Centre

No one
No one

hi
I am not happy the way homebuyers are about the problem my son has with his home.my son was away for 3 weeks and came home to this problem. Here is a list of the problems- 1.Around laundry area and in the family area.it was totally flooded .
2. The walls are covered in Mold and smells badly.
3. they said it was coming from laundry sink [ they haven't got anyone to check for leaks. the house is only 1year old.
4. they told me and my son that he has to dry the walls himself and to get the mold off. Its a totally disaster.
How can people blame my son for this [ of course he tried the fittings under laundry sink and he discovered the water was coming from there . For the amount of water that was on the floor and walls Isn't caused by the laundry sink. there must be a leak in wall because he wasn't home and no one used the water. So I would like a better response about this and to get it fixed as my son is now staying with me as it was making him sick. So how can they say its not there problem well i don't agree they built the house and they should get the builders out to fix it.
You can send your response to my email - [Email Address Removed] my son lives in Lakelands Perth.
Hope to hear from you ASAP.
[Name Removed]

Bernard Dzonzi M.
Bernard Dzonzi M.

It is typical of HBC ,to avoid responsibility of poor workmanship of their builders.They will want the client pay for it later down the line.

Ronald H.

Love my home , just asking what is your structural warranty on brick and ceiling and other work on my house

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia   DM

Hi Ronald, If you could please email the address above with your concerns and any images that you have. I will let our Customer Service manager to expect your email and they will be able to help you out from there.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

About Homebuyers Centre Western Australia’s services

Homebuyers Centre WA is part of the ABN Group managed by Dale Alcock. It offers single and double storey home designs, private and virtual tours of Display Homes, House and Land Packages, and finance services for new homebuyers.

The home building company specialises in house and land packages in Perth and South West Western Australia. There are standard packages, but it’s also possible to create a customised house and land package if you have something else in mind.

A partnership with Resolve Finance exists to help prospective new home owners find the best value home loan for them.

Points of praise

Homebuyers Centre WA staff are proficient at pointing homebuyers at the very start of their journey in the right direction. Not only do staff members clearly explain the process every step of the way, they are also helpful, patient and kind while doing so.

Reviewers also appreciated that their contacts at Homebuyers Centre demonstrated a proactive communication style. This led them to keep homeowners constantly up-to-date on the progress of their build.

CategoryProject Home Builders