• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Made our dreams come true!

It all started when we walked through our dream display home in Baldivis and met Richard Cater. We were not sure we were financially ready but with the help of Richard and Louise Napier we were able to set and meet financial goals and build a perfect family home! From slab down in December to key handover in June the entire experience was a dream. Our building supervisor Anthony kept us in the loop every step of the way. The workman ship is excellent and we continue to receive check in support to ensure everything is fine. It has been the best experience and would recommend them to anyone- so much so my sister is now building her first home.

Excellent experience at Pre-start with Althea
Exceptional stage of the process. As soon as we met Althea we knew we were in good hands to guide us through the Pre-start. She is the ultimate professional and exceptional at her job. She was fully prepared and knew our design. She addressed all of our queries and wishlist and helped to get them into our finishes. Althea fully explained the process so their were no surprises around upgrades and costs.

Althea is an asset to the Homebuyers brand by continuing the building of a positive relationship with clients and making another part of the process stress free.

We would highly recommend Althea and building with Homebuyers.

Aissata

AissataPerth, WA

Amazing journey

I met with Jo Cunningham for my Prestart meeting clueless about a lot of things and nervous about getting everything right, let’s just say her professionalisms and knowledge made the meeting go so smoothly I walked out 100 perfect happy with my selections. Thank you so very much Jo for your can do and “know when and how to step in” attitude, I felt supported all the way through. Thank you thank you for making this journey so exciting.

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

An amazing experience!

My building experience with homebuyers exceeded my expectations. From sales, Pre start through to handover everything was conducted efficiently, professionally whilst still keeping in mind and taking into considering my circumstances. A friendly yet professional team have provided me and my children a well executed house, which is of high standard yet very affordable. Thank you so much homebuyers, from the bottom of my heart. You have one very happy customer.

Garry

GarryWestern Australia

Prestart excellence!

Coming into prestart this morning was quite nerve recking and we felt a lot of pressure on getting everything right and not missing a thing.
Althea was incredible... she took the time to go over everything, listen to our thoughts, offered her advice with her previous knowledge and making it extremely stress free, we felt more than comfortable and we are sure we have covered absolute Everything thanks to Althea

Extremely efficient Jai Ferguson

Jai was very friendly from the very first call he made. We had different plans, he understood our situation and concerns and provided solutions professionally. We had too many changes to finalize the plan. He acknowledged all the changes with lot of patience and smile. We are very pleased that our first home dreams are in very good hands. He is a man of his words and remained same from the first call to till date.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

I don't usually write reviews...

Jennifer

JenniferPerth, WA

Super helpful and friendly

Stephanie B.

Stephanie B.Perth, WA

Jess is a SUPERSTAR consultant!

Construction End DateMay 2021

Toni

ToniPerth, WA

The most wonderful experience to date

Niki N.

Niki N.Perth, WA

Happy so far!

Mercedes C.

Mercedes C.Perth, WA

Best part of the journey

Althea is a good help and assisting me well with the prestart, she's suited well with this job. Shout Out also to Blake who's very patient with my enquiry and so many questions throwing at him in every angle of this journey, I highly recommend you guys to all my friends who wanted to build their own home/house.

Jes

JesPerth, WA

10,000 thank you is just not enough for “Mr Possible” Blake Garvey!!!

Blake has been amazing. He is a diamond agent with positive, patient, honest, approachable, reliable and helpful. He will just be there for anyone who needs help and always come out with solutions. I never thought I would be in the position to own a home again until I was arranged to meet “mr Possible” and He guide us thru all the process for getting our “home sweet home”. He always make himself available whenever we need him. He will never push to make decision or rush into anything. I am truly truly grateful that Blake has put all the time and efforts into our family. Sincerely thanks to Blake Garvey and Homebuyers WA from the bottom of our heart!!!

Construction End DateDecember 2020
Bec

BecWestern Australia

Easy and stress free!

Perfect!

We completed our Prestart with Jo this week and had such a wonderful experience. Jo's knowledge and customer service was above 100% and her ideas we took on board and couldnt be happier. Jo was also very thorough and didnt miss a beat. Thankyou Jo for being so honest, warm and welcoming.

Janelle Aguiar

Janelle AguiarWestern Australia

A breeze

My partner and i are extremely happy with the service we have received from Jess. From the first meeting she was honest, upfront and extremely knowledgeable about all things house & land. She made the whole process very easy for us and followed through with every request that we had in a timely manner, in fact, the whole process hasn't taken very long to get underway at all and for that, we're extremely grateful.
We will definitely be recommending Jess / Homebuyers to other people.

Construction End DateMay 2021
Tarina

TarinaPerth, WA

So friendly and efficient!

Jess has been incredible throughout the whole Pre construction phase of our new build. She has been informative, helpful, accomodating, efficient and friendly to everyone involved- even our broker commented on how great the Homebuyers Centre team have been to deal with. Today we completed our prestart meeting and Althea was an absolute star as well. All her help and patience was greatly appreciated. Jess, Althea and everyone behind the scenes have made the process so far really smooth and enjoyable. We can’t wait to see our new home take shape!!

Smoother than expected

I did not expect my house being built so quickly and efficiently. A big Thank you to Althea who was so helpful at our pre-start meeting, Cora for her updates and especially Shane, the builder, who came up with very good suggestions.

I am completely happy and have no hesitation to recommend Homebuyers Centre.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Outstanding experience and very welcoming!

I just completed my Prestart and had such a wonderful experience with Blake. He went way above and beyond what he had to despite being extremely busy and did not pressure me at all. If he didn't have time at that moment he would make time for me which I am forever grateful for otherwise I would have missed the opportunity to build. Althea was my Prestart consultant and her warm and welcoming service really made it enjoyable. We had a few laughs and they were not the fake stiff laughs either, it was 100% real. I was impressed by her professionalism and her input as well as her patience and eye for detail. I am so excited to be building my first house and I can't thank Blake and Althea enough!!!

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Service with smile, patience and an almond milk late'.

Very happy with the entire experience from the first contact with Blake at Homebuyers Centre. He has been ridiculously helpful and patient. Going above and beyond each time to answer the many questions we have had and not put pressured the process. The time he has committed to us and our meetings is a reflection of his patience with clients like us. We also had a great prestart with our consultant Althea who also shared Blakes patience with my thousands of questions. She was very informative and made the process completely stress free. Could not recommend either of them more. If the building process continues like this we will be back again for the next build.