AMAZING!!!

Shane was AMAZING!!
Shanes professionalisms and punctuality with any issues that arised was so easy to deal with. During the construction phase I was really happy with the work and finishes to all areas of the house, Shanes attention to detail was phenomenal and to a 5 star level, Shane also kept us up to date after each stage was completed and he also informed us of what will happen next. As first homebuyers this was a great experience and to have someone like Shane who kept us updated at each stage. I would highly recommend Shane and will continue to speak highly of his work. Thank you again Shane, your work definitely does not go unnoticed.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Merlot

MerlotPerth, WA

Never thought our house was possible......only a dream then reality by Henry

Vanessa

Vanessa

Good client friendly service

Property has not been build yet, so cant comment on construction but from first discussion until now - pre settlement stage it has been a good experience with Home Buyers Centre, specially with the agent (HENRY BROWN) who helped me through the process. He was always there to answer my questions and clear my doubts.
Final cost would be slightly high i can imagine, but I expected it to be so with a few add ons that I have made to the original plan.

A journey worth travelling

Daniela B.

Daniela B.Perth, WA

Would recommend

Our entire experience with Jai has been amazing, from the moment we walked into the Eden Beach display home he wasnt at all pushy and offered the best advice he could. He has been patient through all of our last minute changes and redrafting of our plan. As for the costing, Jai prepared us from the very start to avoid any surprises down the line and he was there to tell us when we were getting ahead of ourselves to avoid going over our price limit. Overall our experience has been a 10/10 and we are very grateful to have come across Jai, it wouldnt be the same without him.

Wonderful job

Hanry is a wonderful young man who has helped me a lot to reach my goal. Its easy to talk to him about the house plan and construction, and he will always have an answer to my questions. He was very familiar with the material for building the house. I highly recommend him and I am very satisfied with Home Buyers Centre.

Ashley

AshleyPerth, WA

Wonderful Service & Great Experience

Claire & Althea have both been AMAZING before, during and after every step. There have been moments where I have felt overwhelmed & both ladies have been patient, reassuring and very helpful. So glad I am going through this journey with such wonderful people by my side, because without them I would be completely lost.

Henry is a legend!

Im in the first stages of building and Henry Brown has been an absolute legend to deal with! Ive had some different requests and hes gone above and beyond to make sure I get what I want! I work full time during the week, but Henry offers us after hours meetings which is SO helpful and takes a lot of stress off of my husband and I getting time off work. This process has been so exciting and stress free and its honestly all because Henry is so good at his job! Ill be recommending him to everyone. Thank you so much for helping us build our dream house and being amazing to deal with! Youre an absolute legend

Tara

TaraPerth, WA

Homebuyers Centre- Scott Lewis is amazing !

Hayley

HayleyPeel, WA

Great experience for my pre start.

When i did my pre start the lady (Althea) who helped me it was so great and veryhelpfull for me as it was alittle overwhelming for me as this is all new for me buliding my own home, can't wait to see to see my house getting bulit and everything that i picked on my pre start day :) thankyou again Althea for your wonderful help.

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Ive had a great experience with the staff from homebuyers, they have made the process of building my first home very easy. Communication & knowledge of the product is great along with the planning etc. I will definitely recommend building with this team for anyone else out there who is ready to build their first home. Big shout out to Scott for always being there whenever I needed anything.

Liam

LiamPerth, WA

Great Service!! Can't wait for the final product!!

The pre-construction process from the start to finish was fantastic! It was evident that both our sales rep Blake and pre-construction coordinator Jo had fantastic product knowledge and a great understanding of the building industry. They were both incredibly helpful for myself and my partner who were first time homebuyers with no building experience or background in design. We found the pre-construction process a heap of fun through homebuyers who provided a stress free and straight forward selection process and we are incredibly excited for the final product!

I would 100% recommend Homebuyers Centre to any of my friends who were interested in building a new home.

Cat

CatPerth

Poor quality and poor work

Have been in our house for approximately 5 years and I have a lot of cracked tiles in my ensuite, grout coming off, massive cracks in walls, a jammed door, kitchen tap falling a part, toilet seat falling a part! This should not happen to a 5 year old house!!! Grout and tiles shouldn't need replacing in a house for at least 10 years!

• +3

Amazing service!!

Our rep, Blake was extremely professional and helpful in meeting us and assisting us with finding our first home. He went above and beyond with everything. Every time we stepped foot in a Homebuyers house, the staff were amazing. Excellent product knowledge and knowledge of where we were looking at building. We can not fault the customer service skills one bit. Highly recommend Homebuyers centre and Blake!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Extremely happy with our stress free experience.

We have had an excellent experience with Homebuyers Centre. It has been extremely straight forward and stress free and couldn't be happier with our Site Manager, Shane and Client Liaison Officer, Cora. We have received regular updates on the progression of the build, and have always had any concerns or questions resolved quickly. We are extremely happy with the quality of the workmanship that has gone into building our dream home. We would recommend Homebuyers Centre to anyone considering building their own home!

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Mel

MelPerth, WA

Homebuyers- a great experience

I am building with the Homebuyers Centre right now and I am so pleased with the process this far. Mark Chapman helped me at the start, Andrew with the finance and Cora and Jed have been incredible from there. They were even happy to answer the hard questions and address the moment that I felt a bit unsure. I would definitely recommend Homebuyers to all friends

I have been welcome on site at all times
Workman ship is to a high standard and contact is very easy to make with Cora email and phone. Jed has explained all aspects and timeline of the build and happy to answer questions honestly and even provided contact details for trades needed after the home is completed

Build StageMid-Construction
Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Couldn't be happier with homebuyers centre!

I have had the best experience with homebuyers centre. Everyone I have dealt with has provided excellent customer service. From Blake who provided constant support through out this process to Andrew the broker I was assigned through resolve finance who explained everything so well and kept me up to date with my progress. And everyone in between,everyone I dealt with was supportive, informative and just a pleasure to deal with. I have felt supported throughout the whole process and highly recommend homebuyers centre. In fact I have already recommended them to anyone I know looking to build their first home. They have made what can be a stressful process simple and I couldn't be more impressed.

Chloe Evensen

Chloe EvensenPerth, WA

So far so good!

Love how fast my new home is going up! Cant wait to see the colours I have chosen all come together with the help of Beth at Homebuyers. I feel I can ask any question any time and everyone at Homebuyers has gone out of their way to make this happen. Thankyou!

Build StageMid-Construction

Kath M.

Kath M.Perth, WA

First own home

Jai at homebuyers was extremely helpful and informative. He was patient and had great ideas. Always willing to assist whenever I had questions. He went above and beyond for me and I feel completely comfortable with him. Pre start was awesome with Rebecca having great knowledge of products. Cant wait for the build to start.

Lucas K

Lucas KPerth, WA

Easy process, great and friendly communication.

So far the process has been amazing.

Darren Coussens has kept constant contact the entire time, always responding to my queries promptly.
Homebuyers has accommodated every need I have had from what area I want to build in, what size house I want and my finances. So far we are very well under budget and looks like we will stay on track.

Louise Napier at resolve was very knowledgeable and able to explain how my finances would work in a way that was easy to understand. Louise also helped secure a great mortgage rate.

Sinead Burke was also amazing at the little photoshoot we had, very kind, and didn't force me to do a happy little jump in the air.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Vipul Behl

Vipul Behlasked

Hi Guys,

Can anyone let me know if the timber laminate ‘Nordic Brown’ by Surfaces by Hynes is available in any of the display homes ?

Hi Vipul

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately we don't have a display home with that colour timber laminate. I have been advised by our preconstruction team that you can visit Trevors Carpets showroom, they may have a sample of the flooring you are after that they can show you.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Damien

Damienasked

Gone for a house and land package with homebuyers. Keystart evaluator believes value of house and land is not what I signed up for to the tune of negative $15000. Homebuyers wants me to choose another design to increase the valuation but Im happy with my old design. Will homebuyers lower the price of the house I wanted to meet the valuation?

Hi Damien,

Our Sales Manager would like to get in touch with you to discuss your query.

Could you please provide me with your job number or site address so that I can locate you in our system.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre.

Allister Davidson

Allister Davidsonasked

Hi, can anyone tell me who installs the Fujitsu air conditioning units on new builds in Byford? And who holds the warranty? Thanks

Hi Allister,

Thanks for getting in touch.

AirElectTech are the installers of this product, however if you have an issue with the system we can request that they investigate it on your behalf.

If you'd like to get in touch with Robyn, our Maintenance Coordinator, on 9240 1111 she will be able to assist you with this.

Homebuyers Centre.

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives