Verifiedwa.homebuyers.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Clear, patient communication
Homeowners kept in-the-loop

JLJ
JLJPerth, WA

We wanted to take a moment with this review to express our gratitude for the exceptional service provided by HomeBuyers. The genuine care and professionalism have made our home-buying experience easy. They had guided us with valuable insights and expertise for our pre construction. Show details ·  1
Chris Mo
Chris MoPerth, WA

Thanks - Blake, Lily & Charlotte!!

Told the team at HBC what I was looking for and they did all the hard work for me!
Hardest part of the process was all the home layout options that would work within my budget and block size. The team looked after me every step of the way!
Huuuuuuge thanks to the team!! :D Show details ·  1
Badar M.
Badar M.2 posts
Cathy Y.
Cathy Y.

The customer support was fantastic! As a first home buyer, I was nervous and confused about the whole process initially. But everything sounds easy after Blake’s crash course about house land package process. Such a pleasure to have Lily too, reply messages so fast and give informative advice. Will definitely recommend Blake and Lily from Homebuyers Centre if needed in the future! Show details ·  1
Megan
MeganPerth, WA

Lily & Blake, the Dream Team!

We are only at the beginning our our journey & haven't started construction yet. However, this initial phase has been an absolute dream! Lily & Blake have taken on all the heavy lifting from sourcing us our dream block of land to finalising a perfect house design. They have promptly and in detail answered all the questions and worries we've had so far and have really made the process feel easy. I highly recommend Lily & Blake to anyone wanting to build! We couldn't be happier with our journey so far. Show details ·  1
chrisjames_2828
chrisjames_2828

Stress free and seamless

Blake and Lily have made the process so far seamless and easy. This is my first time building and Blake explained the process thoroughly during our initial consultation, as well as a great help during house design.
Lily was also exceptional, friendly and very helpful whilst trying to find land, ultimately finding a great block for me.
The building process is still ongoing, but I have no concerns since I know they have it all handled. Show details ·  1
Luke W.
Luke W.

Very happy

The process with homebuyers center so far has been very smooth and easy, We have been looked after very well buy Richard and anyone else involved, we can’t wait to see our house start getting built Show details ·  1
Monique
MoniquePerth, WA

So far so good

My consultant Jaemyn has been very lovely to speak with, he has answered all of my questions and has worked super hard to find me a house and land package that fits what I need and has been very transparent and honest about the building process. Show details ·  1
Afif Lenny
Afif LennyPerth, WA

Exceptional!

It was an excellent experience working with Homebuyers to construct our house. The team that guided us through the process was exceptional. Kassandra was particularly responsive, providing regular email updates, and Dylan demonstrated remarkable dedication in ensuring that our home was completed ahead of schedule. Overall, we are highly satisfied with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
aims92
aims92

Pleasant and helpful journey

Just signed the prelimentary build contract, now awaiting on the full build contract. It has been a long journey to hunt for the right place with the right price, but got there at the end with Matt's help. Matt has made the initial pre-construction process a pleasant journey, as making such a big purchase in life is never easy for anyone. Matt has been patience, responsive, helpful and professional. He always put his customers first, and understand what is important to his customers by providing the relevant support in a timely manner. Thank you Matt. Show details ·  1
Lim
Lim

Great experience with Mark

I am very satisfied with the Homebuyer Centre and building my first home so far. I especially want to thank Mark Chapman. Despite asking numerous questions, he always provided fast responses and possessed a wealth of knowledge, which was incredibly helpful. Some people warned that building a house could be very stressful, but I have not experienced any stress at all so far. Very happy :) Show details ·  1
The O.
The O.

Made the right choice

I am thrilled with my experience with Home Buyers Centre. They demonstrate professionalism, expertise, a commitment to quality and attention to detail. The team guided me through every step of the process.

Highly recommend Show details ·  1

outfoxthefox
outfoxthefoxPerth, WA

Great

Katie Nitsche from Homebuyers Centre Perth has been absolutely wonderful to deal with. Nothing is a problem for her. She follows up on the most inane questions productively and efficiently! She is warm and honest to deal with and I highly
Recommend the journey of building a house with Katie! Show details ·  1
Tim F.
Tim F.Perth, WA

Building with Homebuyers Center

Our build was very well managed. The only issue that we had was resolved to our satisfaction. The build quality is very good. Our Site supervisor and Client liaison were easy to get in contact with. The final cost is about what we had budgeted for. The staff that we had contact with, were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, and not afraid to answer any questions we had. We cannot recommend Homebuyers Center high enough. Show details ·  1
Vivienne
Vivienne

The you Alexis

Fantastic experience at Homebuyers Centre. Consultant, Alexis Buckley-Carr, has been absolutely wonderful in guiding us through the process and working with our ideas she helped formulate the final plans for our beautiful home. The price is where we expected it would be however having added some extra build work and tweaking the layout has meant a slight increase in overall spend...it is so very much worth it for the dream Show details ·  1

Job 24498

Hello , what would be the best way to get your south west " customer experience team leader " to answer emails and return phone calls?
I believe she is also acting as contract supervisor....

No one
No one

hi
I am not happy the way homebuyers are about the problem my son has with his home.my son was away for 3 weeks and came home to this problem. Here is a list of the problems- 1.Around laundry area and in the family area.it was totally flooded .
2. The walls are covered in Mold and smells badly.
3. they said it was coming from laundry sink [ they haven't got anyone to check for leaks. the house is only 1year old.
4. they told me and my son that he has to dry the walls himself and to get the mold off. Its a totally disaster.
How can people blame my son for this [ of course he tried the fittings under laundry sink and he discovered the water was coming from there . For the amount of water that was on the floor and walls Isn't caused by the laundry sink. there must be a leak in wall because he wasn't home and no one used the water. So I would like a better response about this and to get it fixed as my son is now staying with me as it was making him sick. So how can they say its not there problem well i don't agree they built the house and they should get the builders out to fix it.
You can send your response to my email - [Email Address Removed] my son lives in Lakelands Perth.
Hope to hear from you ASAP.
[Name Removed]

Bernard Dzonzi M.
Bernard Dzonzi M.

It is typical of HBC ,to avoid responsibility of poor workmanship of their builders.They will want the client pay for it later down the line.

Ronald H.

Love my home , just asking what is your structural warranty on brick and ceiling and other work on my house

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia   DM

Hi Ronald, If you could please email the address above with your concerns and any images that you have. I will let our Customer Service manager to expect your email and they will be able to help you out from there.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

About Homebuyers Centre Western Australia’s services

Homebuyers Centre WA is part of the ABN Group managed by Dale Alcock. It offers single and double storey home designs, private and virtual tours of Display Homes, House and Land Packages, and finance services for new homebuyers.

The home building company specialises in house and land packages in Perth and South West Western Australia. There are standard packages, but it’s also possible to create a customised house and land package if you have something else in mind.

A partnership with Resolve Finance exists to help prospective new home owners find the best value home loan for them.

Points of praise

Homebuyers Centre WA staff are proficient at pointing homebuyers at the very start of their journey in the right direction. Not only do staff members clearly explain the process every step of the way, they are also helpful, patient and kind while doing so.

Reviewers also appreciated that their contacts at Homebuyers Centre demonstrated a proactive communication style. This led them to keep homeowners constantly up-to-date on the progress of their build.

CategoryProject Home Builders