Listing monitored by Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

TyllerPerth, WA

VERY HAPPY & EXCITED FIRST TIME HOME OWNER

Sentai
SentaiPerth, WA

A complete service for first homeowners!

Aaron F.
Aaron F.Perth, WA

Simple and to The Point

As a first home I was intent on starting my construction experience on a good note. Home Buyers Center and more specifically Stuart Carr (My new home consultant) was great at providing me with the core details I required to get stared. There were minor delays within Home Buyers Center however this was as expected with the current construction demands in WA.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Jerome
Jerome Perth, WA

Great Time

Still on preliminary stages but so far so good, great communication and update regularly. Consultant been very helpful in answering all my questions. I am hoping this will be an enjoyable journey building for homebuyers for the second time around. Looking forward to complete building smoothly on schedule and happy.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Really helpful and Amazing!

I have had a great time building, Jai and the team have been really helpful with answering my millions of questions and any issues I have had were solved quickly that I barely had a problem. I managed to get a great home for a price I never would of thought possible for a single low income.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Grant T.
Grant T.Peel, WA

Good start to the journey

I have just completed the pre-start stage of my building journey. The interactions I have had with the Home Buyers staff have been great. Stuart (new home consultant), Lucinda (selections consultant), Aaron (intelligent homes consultant) and other staff at the collective have made the process easy and enjoyable and and answered my questions at all hours.

First home buyers

My partner and I were looking to build a large family home for us and our children and as soon as we met Hannah she went above and beyond to help us find something that would work for us and give us everything we need. We have been more than happy with the experience so far and would recommend Hannah to anyone looking for an honest and helpful consultant when looking at building

Build StagePre-Construction
Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

A Great Start & Exceptional Customer Experience.

Great service!

I am happy working with the team of Homebuyers and would highly recommend them to my friends. They are friendly, helpful and they provide great service. Me and my family are very satisfied with the way they update me every time with the house process. Especially, Callum as our new home consultant who is very helpful, approachable, and handsome, and Krystal as our mortgage broker who is also very helpful and provide great service with processing our finances.

Kylie M.
Kylie M.Perth, WA

The process so far has been very easy. Everyone I've dealt with has been very helpful , great communication and very friendly. The home centre is amazing and I've enjoyed looking at and touching all of the available options. I will certainly be recommending Homebuyers to anyone I know looking to build.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Jo-Mazing :)

Amanda W.
Amanda W.Perth, WA

Positive Prestart Experience

I really enjoyed working with Lucinda at my prestart meeting. Within just a few minutes Lucinda had picked up on my tastes and got an idea of how I wanted my house to look. She not only gave some wonderful & helpful suggestions she also gave me the confidence to be able to make my decisions without hesitation. Lucinda’s demeanor & friendly disposition Makes her very well suited to her position & she is an asset to your company.

Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.Perth, WA

Homebuyers Centre Superstars

Great experience. Very knowledgeable and felt comfortable throughout the entire process. Jesse Andre and Althea Brennan.

Currently in the pre build stage. This is my first experience buying a home and of course building as well. I had so many questions and having them all answered by knowledgeable professionals made the whole process so easy and comfortable.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.asked

We built in 2001 with HBC and all of the Jason window frames on one side of our house have corrosive holes where the frames sit on the mortar. I have never, ever seen this before, even on a house that is significantly older. It is as if something was not done correctly at the time of building, be it not lining the window frames correctly or using inferior mortar. It is extremely disappointing as it will cost us a lot of money to replace all of our windows down one side of our house which I feel should last longer than 20 years. I am so disappointed in HBC. Nobody seems to be able to give us an explanation as to why this has happened.

Hi Kirsten,

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, address and best contact details, we can put you in touch with our Maintenance department to discuss your concerns regarding your window frames.

Kind regards,

Sandip Kumar D.
Sandip Kumar D.asked

Hi,
We are building our first home with HBC under HBC go package and we have already chosen internal color scheme and elevation that is mid century modern and leighton respectively ( inspired from Camden display home in Baldivis). However we have a little bit confusion regarding external color scheme and design of our home . will it be completely same like the camden dispay home or will be slightly different than that?

Hi Sandip,

Great choice of the Mid Century Modern colour scheme. It's one of our favs!

In regards to your external colours, yes, these will be as per our Camden dispaly home, applied to your elevation of choice.

Your Preconstruction Consultant will be in touch later this week to answer any more questions you may have regarding your selections.

Kind regards,
Ashleigh

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives

Find the right Home Builder