Homes by CMA

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DREAM Home ! Thanks CMA !

Chris B.Homes by CMA

Thank you ! The whole CMA Team is very proud to have built your beautiful home and wish you all the best !

Bhavesh B.

Bhavesh B.South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly, I Want To Give "10 Star" To CMA out of "5 Stars" - Yes, you read it correctly "10/5"

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Chris B.Homes by CMA

Hi Bhavesh, your review made my day ! We are very proud to have built your beautiful home !
Thank you !

Qtypie

QtypieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap but also nasty. They don’t build dreams- they destroy them!

• +11
Construction End DateJanuary 2019
MandA

MandASouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream Home and amazing experience !!

Alok C.

Alok C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect builder to work with

Build StagePre-Construction
Chris B.Homes by CMA

Thank you ! We will certainly do the very best we can :)

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing was to hard.

We had a fantastic build, with a very attentive site super, Angelo. From the first time we went to the display village until we took ownership, everything was easy and no concerns. No issues with the build, any changes we wanted were easy and nothing was to hard for them. Anything we wanted included they worked hard to get us the best deal, and get us in our house as quickly as possible. Highly recommend.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

tractta

tracttaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building was enjoyable with CMA

Construction End DateAugust 2019

CY C.

CY C.South East Queensland, QLD

Elegant but practically affordable!

Elaine G

Elaine GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our first home by CMA. Amazing and in love!!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Janelle and Darren

Janelle and DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bringing our dream to life

This is our fifth home built with Homes By CMA. When we were planning our dream home, we approached Chris and his team to help bring it to life. Nothing was too much trouble and the design process was great. Angelo was our site supervisor and was truly amazing - his patience and persistence was second to none. We were very pleased with the quality of build and felt it was great value for money. Would definitely use Homes by CMA again.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Kalas

KalasSydney, NSW

Outstanding service from start to finish!

Construction End DateJune 2019

Happy CMA Home Owners

From our first meeting with Vince and Clare (Sales) to handover by our site supervisor, Angelo, we have had such a positive and pleasant journey as first time builders. The build was completed on time and there were no nasty additions or variations to our contract. The contract process was straight-forward and easy to understand. Angelo was always approachable, kept us updated on the building process and explained everything clearly for us. We are very happy with the quality, inclusions and design of our new home. Will definitely recommend CMA to anyone looking at building!

Construction End DateApril 2019

Excellent service from start to finish

From our first meeting with Simon at Newport, his design imput was valuable and appreciated. Colour selection with Nadine worked well, supervisor Angelo was always available and approachable and we put through four variations with no fuss. We received weekly progress emails which were invaluable and our beautiful home was finished on time and on budget. We would recommend Homes by CMA to anybody.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

First investment home in Australia

Dishant

DishantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, Perfect & Beyond Imagination work done by CMA !!!

Construction End DateNov 2018
Erin. A

Erin. ANarangba

Our lovely CMA home

Nikki J

Nikki JBrisbane

A Fantastic Builder - Quality and Service

From the very beginning, we knew we had chosen the right builder. The whole process from beginning to end was a smooth and enjoyable experience. I have just moved in and the finished product is absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend anyone considering building a new home to visit the display home at Aura. You will not be disappointed with the service!

Build StagePost-Construction

Outstanding Result! Far Surpassed our expectations!

Construction End DateMar 2018

InvestoR

InvestoRBrisbane

Fantastic Builder, 5 Star !

Construction End DateNov 2018

Our Third home with CMA and could not be happier !

This is the third home we will build with HOMES by CMA and it was already amazing on the first home but it keeps getting better everytime !

The new showroom is absolutely amazing, the inclusions and pricing are, as always, great and the service from the office is fantastic.

Thank you to Nadine, Joelene, Lisa and our site supervisor Ang for a great experience.

Construction End DateOct 2018

Rajasked

Hi Chris, I am planning to build an investment property, I visited one of your display homes and found your iEndeavour plans interesting and economical. I was told that we cannot make any changes, however I want few changes, nothing with structural but with the available colour schemes, can you let me know if that is a possibility, also want to know your referral fees? I was referred by a friend and I was told your referral fee is $2000 by one consultant and $1000 by one consultant, so want to check what is the correct referral fee? Can you let me know about both the above questions and I will be happy to proceed.

Hi Raj,
I spoke to Vince about the garage door colour change and I am happy to allow that for you :) but any other colour will be very hard. The iEndeavour is an unbeatable product, and to have such incredible low prices we have everything pre-done and we have worked very hard with supplier based on those specific colour scheme to get the absolute best price.
In regards to the referral fees, again being an iEndeavour the maximum we will allow is $1,000.
I hope that answers your questions and we look forward to building a beautiful home for you !
Regards,

Raj

Thanks for your response Chris, I think we are pretty much interested in iEndeavour, however is that possible for an appointment with your colour selection consultant this week, want to make sure that we decide on the colour scheme. I already visited your office in north lakes and I was already shown few options but want to check if an hour appointment can be booked.

I have already spoken to Clare and put in couple of requests with only one change as per below

Option 1 - If we decide to go for modern iEndeavour option we want to change the colour of garage door as discussed to surfmist.

Option 2 - If we decide to go with contemporary iEndeavour option we want the front entry door from the other option.

We want only one change depending on what option we decide, Hope the above makes sense and you are happy with the changes.

I have one more final question - if I decide to install ducted aircon in future after handover, do I need to have three phase power? Sorry for asking all these questions, we don’t want to delay things and want to finalise things this week. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi Raj,
We will email you now to answer all the above:)

Maaz S.

Maaz S.asked

Hello Chris B,

I am a first home buyer and was homes by CMA was recommended by one of my mates.
So looked yall up online and was impressed with the feedback past clients have posted. Also have 90% of business from word of mouth is extremely impressive!!

I reached out to one of your sales team member few days back however, I am finding working with him a bit challenging. I have provided him all my requirements and emphasized that time is of essence as i have to close out financial clause asap. I have also given him my budget.
I understand he must be a busy man dealing with other customers. I would appreciate if we could chat about my requirements as a first home buyer and how you could add me to your tally of happy customers . I am optimist that the way i am treated is an anomaly.

Mal and Kerrie
Mal and Kerrie

We dealt with Simon at Newport and found him fantastic. The guy at North Harbour was also extremely helpful when we went to look at the display home.

Alecasked

how do you get these guys to complete a repair/fault ....???? had them back twice for a bad leak of the mains water going into the house that was losing vast amounts of water into the ground ( not a good thing while our farmers do it tough in drought conditions) ............still waiting for them to bring this problem to a completion.

Chris B.Homes by CMA

H Alec, the first step would be to let us know of the issue. We fixed it, we also had another look to make sure it is all fixed and there was no further leak detected. If you could confirm where the new leak is coming from we are more than happy to fix it for you, Best Regards, Chris Baptista - Director

Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Hi Alec, what you need to do is involve the QBCC like I did with this mob. Their involvement does get them to pull their finger out but expect them to resist anything thats likely to cost money and they'll try every possible tactic to wriggle out of taking ownership of a defect. Good luck mate, hope you get a QBCC direction, obviously I would NEVER recommend this builder.

Alec

thanks Alicia, I shall look into this.

Get an answer from our members and Homes by CMA representatives

CategoryHome Builders