HomeStart
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HomeStart

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Trinity home contract

Homestart Home and Land Specialist Steven Siu has gone above and beyond helping me prepare my home contract and prepare to apply for finance. So far I have gained pre-approval on my finance and have found a block in the area I wanted. I have completed pre-start on my home design and am really looking forward to the finished product. I got a great deal in the house with Steven's help. This is my dream for my family.

Lew
LewPerth, WA

No care, no responsibility and still no house...

Anon
AnonPerth, WA

Absolutely useless! Made all the promises to get us to sign. Now cant get the job done.

Cannot get Bricklayers to work for them
Now sitting at 8 months since slab down and all they can tell us is there is a 6+month wait for a brickie.
Wont give us an honest answer as to when we will see progress on our site or when we should be finished
Have issued a 105 day extension on the project due to their incompetence of not being able to get brickies on site

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

First time builder

I looked at a few builders before choosing Homestart to build my first home. Nic is a great salesman and was the only rep who listened to what was important to me, the location of my new home. He was able to secure me the perfect block in the area i wanted and gave me build options that suited my needs and wants.
I struggles with communication a bit. Once i signed the PWC and paidf my deposit, i didn't hear anything from anyone for weeks and when i enquired it was a while before i heard anything but this was also in prime-covid time here in WA so i feel slack must be given.

HarshaK
HarshaKPerth, WA

Excellent sales process

Jeremy as our Sales consultant did a fabulous job from the very first meeting we had with him till finalizing our building contract. When we first meet him we didn't had much idea but he helped us a lot giving lots of details in a very professional manner. I also would like to give a special thanks to Michael Smith and his team at The loan company for helping us with the finance approval. Great job guys and really looking forward for a pleasant building experience.

D Vecchio
D Vecchio

The worst experience ever so far!

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

The Sorrento

Pre start isn't for the faint hearted especially when land takes forever to title but don't give up it will happen especially with a group of people at homestart and BGC
Rafal was a godsend he kept me grounded and was always empathic
Nicole at Bgc prestart was so patient and understanding with me swapping and changing
Then Rebecca and Nicole at the loan Co there was awesome and kept encouraging us
Thankyou to all and Bgc

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Excellent sales and pre-start processes

Benl
BenlPerth, WA

Still waiting for my house to be built

Sarah
SarahPeel, WA

Too many delays. Do NOT build with BGC

I would like to give a big thank you to Steven Siu who helped me with the early stages of my build. He was thorough with explaining everything and guided me through all the steps. As a first home owner I am very grateful that he was able to answer all my questions and address any issues I had a moment's notice.

I would also like to reach out a big thank you to Tyla Jane, my prestart officer, who helped me out greatly with the final additions to my build. Thank you for your patience, advice, prompt responses and making the final layouts of my build so perfect.

Thank you Homestart Team for helping me make my dream house into a reality!

Jhay QuiazonPerth, WA

Stay away from this Builder

Super delays, homes are being built while I have been waiting since the start of 2021. Build should have been finished by December 2021. They also left my water meter unsecured. 250+ Liters per day of water stolen. They have been preaching safety and not to go to site. So who will pay for the water bill? They will only reply non-sense escape goat reasons. Stay away from this builder and save yourself the hassle.

Jeff R.
Jeff R.Perth, WA

Difficult time

Fantastic service from Homestart

Peter Allen

Peter Allen is best in business. He is Very positive and helpful. He has all the solutions. Only thing you need to do trust on him and he will get you wonderful results. He helped us on every step of process. He done great work for us. Really appreciated. Great job Peter Allen

ocealeeasked

Hello I'm about to have my pre start at the end of this month .Very excited but also I'm a mess..its all too overwhelming for me
I will have a 3hour window to lock in everything...is there any option when I visit showrooms prior to try out my selection ideas in some sort of 3D of my home design..see if my vision comes to life or I need to rethink etc
I just can't visually picture it all together..and it's a big decision
If I can see the front facade selection even put together I can much easier flow on the rest of the house easier too
Hope you can help

That would be fantastic
Do I just contact the Admin team who handle my Portal

HomeStart ManagementHomeStartSend a private message

Hi Ocea, you can book via your CA or via the BGC Home website :) Feel free to get in contact if you need assistance.

Tania C.
Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives

CategoryProject Home Builders