Listing monitored by HomeStart

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Truly amazed and thankful!

I could not be more impressed nor appreciative of Peter Dorizzi for all of his help since the very beginning of this journey. Any question was always answered and explained very promptly, and anytime there was a concern, he was very supportive and swift to sort things out for us and make sure everything ran smoothly. Very professional and a great bloke. Highly recommend!

Very helpful made the process easy

At first we were worried about how complicated the whole procedure would be but the workers we were put with made it very easy and understandable the only bad thing I have to say is they need to organise better with telling you what you need to supply in paper work right from the get go

Hillary
HillaryPerth, WA

Steven Siu - Housing consultant

Steven has unique qualities and always ready to walk an extra mile with his customers. He is professional, experienced and highly knowledgeable and always prompt to respond. It was an amazing experience to work with him in my journey to build my dream home. He is highly recommended and I wish him all the best in his future achievements in building industry.

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

steven siu at homestart is Amazing

My house is not built yet..its about to be built but so far everything has been amazing ..steven siu has been with me every step of the way above and beyond anything I could have asked for and always there to helped when needed...steven siu has been a pleasure to go through very professional and friendly and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to build their first home or even their 2 ..thank you steven siu

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Very helpful sales consultant and brokerage.

I met Peter Allen by chance when I had another appointment fall through. He had planned to meet a client already but also took time out of his day to sit down with me and explain the homeownership process. He was very helpful in finding me land and a house plan to suit my needs and budget. Brokerage with the help from Cassandra at the loan company was fast and stress free. Would recommend them both to anyone thinking of building a house with HomeStart.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Shivan S.
Shivan S.Perth, WA

Steven Siu is very professional and friendly, delivered his promises. Highly recommended !Thank you!

Steven Siu is very professional and friendly, delivered his promise, very smooth experience and meet all my expectations. He is highly recommended , he is an asset for any employers. My family and friends will only build with him!!! Wish him the very best, look forward to building another house with you. Thank you very much !!!

Above and beyond service by Peter Dorizzi
Peter Dorizzi was such a great help at finding the right land and house plan that suited our needs and location, he did all the work and came to us when needed, he also went that extra mile to make sure we had everything plus more, can highly recommend Peter Dorizzi to meet all your needs and does a wonderful job with getting you into your dream home

Build StageMid-Construction

Thanks and appreciation

Very Thankful to the senior housing consultant Peter Dorizzi for his hard work and dedication. Never fail to answer our calls or enquires. He is very supportive and thoughtful, he is so patient to our circumstances. His advices and recommendations were so appreciated. We can't thank you enough Peter.
Cant wait to see our final project physically.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback!

Professional Service!

Peter Allen has been very professional - from helping us choose the type build we wanted to guiding us through the approval process. He kept us updated at every step of the way. Looking forward to moving into our finished home. Thank you Peter and HomeStart for the support and guidance through this exciting process.
Lombe M.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback. We have passed this onto Peter who is delighted he could help you into your very own home.

Alex R.
Alex R.Perth, WA

An excellent experience.

I found dealing with Homestart an easy and a stress free experience. All parties involved within the process were very accommodating as I am a FIFO worker and lining up meetings were a challenge within itself and I they were able to do, and I was so appreciative of.

I highly recommend Homestart to all first home buyers from my wonderful experience.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Alex :)

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Happy first home buyers.

So far we are very pleased and happy with how professional Homestart has been. As we are first time home buyers Jeremy Earle has been very professional and patient with us, he has explained how each process works, sometimes twice. If we have any concerns about anything, just one call to Jeremy any time of the day or even over weekends and he will explain it to us. Even though we are only at pre-construction stage we know we have made the right choice building with Homestart.
Overall my wife and I are very happy so far.

SVN
SVNPerth, WA

Brilliant Service!!

We had great service from our first interview right through to the loan application being approved.
My contact persons where friendly and very helpful. They took my calls every time I needed something, even over weekends. We felt valued and well cared for as first time home owners and builders.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback SVN!

GillJ
GillJPerth, WA

Positive Pre Construction Experience

Since starting my journey to build for the first time,Peter Allen’s customer service has been professional, informative and he has communicated promptly with any questions that I have had. This process so far has been positive, pleasing and stress free. I look forward to our finished home and thank HomeStart in advance for their support with guiding me through this exciting process.
Claire Jolly.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart. Thanks for the feedback, Claire!

GillJ
GillJPerth, WA

Positive pre-construction experience

We are downsizing after 50 years in our family home. The process has changed so much in that time and we would have been overwhelmed if not for the assistance of the team from HomeStart and in particular Peter Allen who has always made himself available to answer our queries. We are approaching Pre-Start and feel confident that we will continue to receive excellent assistance.

Ange M.
Ange M.Pilbara, WA

Sales / PreStart Consultations

My consultations from Sales Consultant and Contracts Administrator for PreStart was very professional, both provided customer services skills that were excellent. Throughout my further dealings with both consultants; conducted themselves to a very high standard and were in constant contact throughout the process. The expertise/knowledge provided to me, gave confidence with right choice to choose HomeStart to build my property.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're so happy to hear about your great experience with the HomeStart team. We look forward to hearing more about your building journey. Thanks Ange!

Read more reviews - page 2

ocealeeasked

Hello I'm about to have my pre start at the end of this month .Very excited but also I'm a mess..its all too overwhelming for me
I will have a 3hour window to lock in everything...is there any option when I visit showrooms prior to try out my selection ideas in some sort of 3D of my home design..see if my vision comes to life or I need to rethink etc
I just can't visually picture it all together..and it's a big decision
If I can see the front facade selection even put together I can much easier flow on the rest of the house easier too
Hope you can help

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi there! I bet you are very excited and completely understand that there is a lot to choose. It can be overwhelming but we are here to help. You are more than welcome to come into the showroom at any time, or, set up a meeting with one of our Stylists who can run through inspiration and show what we can offer. All pre-start selections should be made via the portal before your pre-start meeting.

That would be fantastic
Do I just contact the Admin team who handle my Portal

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ocea, you can book via your CA or via the BGC Home website :) Feel free to get in contact if you need assistance.

Tania C.
Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives

Find the right Home Builder