HomeStart

Made our dream a reality!

HomeStart made our dream of owning a home a reality. The whole process was so smooth and stress free. Our consultant Farshid has been fantastic from the start. He was friendly and very knowledgeable and explained everything to us to help us understand the process. Thanks for being so patient. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks HomeStart

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Linalooloo thank you for your review, we are delighted to hear that your home ownership dreams have come true and that everything was smooth and stress free for you! Enjoy your new home. Kind regards, HomeStart.

paradise

All the management process was excellent and from the beginning our HomeStart representative Uliana was very patient with us explaining everything and ensuring the design was exactly what we wanted.
The staff at the office and on the phone was always approachable and contactable and the carpentry quality in particular is exceptional.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi acasadilup thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with HomeStart. We wish you all the best in your new home! Kind regards, HomeStart

Easy & Stressfree build

My experience from the very start to key handover was smooth and easy. The few people I dealt with where always friendly and knowledgeful and I was kept well informed while the build took place.I changed the design to suit our lifestyle and am over the moon with the end result. Final cost matched up with the estimate and house was finished slightly ahead of schedule. We had no issues at all with our build.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Peta we are very pleased to read your review and hear that everything was smooth and easy for you as our smooth and easy process for clients is what we strive for and pride ourselves on. We wish you many happy years in your beautiful new home! Kind regards HomeStart

The Ozzy dream...

I had my first appointment with Allan Claxton from HomeStart on the 26th of Sep 2018. Two weeks ago, I settled on my land & house package in Hammond Park and reality still has not hit me. Am I really building a house I want in the area I want to live in???......Yes! I am!!!

I could not have done this without Allan’s product knowledge, hard work, positive can-do attitude, persistence & patience with my ever-changing mind. I must have gone through (and changed) pretty much every house design that HomeStart have before I finally found one I liked. And then I still changed it numerous times. LOL. Allan deserves a medal for finally closing the deal on this house as I had strict cost criteria, high expectations, way too much energy and never really thought it would be possible to get what I want.

He always said, “Stay positive mate! We are gonna make it happen! You just leave it with me.”

Well, he delivered on his promise and Allan has made the impossible dream a reality for my son and I. For this we are grateful. Thank you to Allan & the HomeStart Team (Mason, Brent & Zoe) for making the Ozzy dream come true for my son and I.

Site Admin
Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Kim thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We were delighted to read it and hear about your positive experience with Allan and our other team members Mason, Brent and Zoe, we will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to them. We love helping people into their own home and are thrilled to have made your dreams come true! Warm regards HomeStart

The best gift of 2019

My wife and I would like to thank everyone at homestart who made our dream come true of owning a home.
We really want to thank Denes Aldott who made sure that we understood the process for the construction.
Sue Key who is the client liaison officer, she touched base every couple of weeks to keep us updated with the construction process.
We are so happy that in 2019 we'll be owing our very first home.

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Jida thank you for your review, we are delighted to be helping you into your first home and hope you enjoy the journey with us. Warm regards HomeStart.

Incredibly helpful and well-informed.

I went to see Homestart 4 months ago as I was thinking about buying a property. I was informed that it would be more than a possibility, and my new home is starting next week! They have provided every service with efficiency, been flexible with meetings and due dates, accommodated every change or nitpick I had and smiled the whole time! The total cost of the build did go up, as expected as I wanted some changes that made things expensive. The broker they referred me to has been great, as were the settlement team (granted they are all owned by BGC). I highly recommend their service as they were honest, timely and didn't overpromise anything.

Construction End DateJul 2019
Hi Squeedgie thank you for sharing your experience with the HomeStart team so far. We are delighted to read your positive review as we love helping first homebuyers get into the market! We look forward to handing you the keys to your new home soon! Kind regards HomeStart.

The best Christmas gift ever

We moved into our first home in Australia just before Christmas, and it was the best Christmas gift for us.
We signed the contract on 19/04/2018 and the key handover was on 12/12/2018.
The sales representative was Uliana Sherbina who is very helpful and responsive. She was always available for us, on the phone, text, email etc. and she gave us the best advices in all stages from design to building contract and construction. She was with us until the end of construction and helped a lot to solve all of our issues and concerns during this time.
Prestart went well with Sarah Fleming and the final cost wasn't too far from what we expected. We tried our best to see everything before signing the contract, Homestart also has reasonable prices for extras (i.e. adding extra GPOs).
Site Supervisor was Damian Gane who we met on site at first inspection for the first time. He is also a great and helpful guy, and by making good to all defects, he made the house lovelier and more enjoyable for us. During construction we were in touch with Sue key who is the Client Liaison Officer, and she answered all of our questions about construction very well. She touched base every couple of weeks to update us with the construction process.
As HomeStart is one of the BGC Builders, the material and products they use in buildings comply with Australian Standard as they are one of the prominent suppliers of bricks or roof tiles in WA.
Finally, we are pleased with Homestart service, and we recommend them to our friends.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Baha thank you for you 5 star review. We are very pleased to read about your positive experience throughout your home building journey with HomeStart and with all of our team members. We wish you all the very best in your new home! Kind regards, HomeStart.

Home for Christmas!

Myself and my wife would like to thank everyone at Homestart who made our dream of owning a home - Reality! Thanks to Uliana who made sure we understood the process, our floor plan design and took us to what is now our block! She has always been a call away from start to finish of construction. Prestart was also enjoyable experience, Sarah was so helpful and knowledgeable with product and colours. We are SO SO happy to spend first Christmas in our new home! Thank you all so much!!

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Rusty1 we are thrilled to read your happy review and to hear of your positive experience with HomeStart and our team. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas in your new home! Kind regards HomeStart.

Gary From home start has been fantastic he has taken us from the very beginning making sure homestart was right for us to finding us the perfect block of land and the right house plans making sure to help us with any changes. Gary has been outstanding in keeping in touch and making sure that we are happy and confident with everything that is happening every step of the way. Pre start was very easy and a pleasant experience with everyone being very helpful. So far we are at the build stage and we have been kept up to date by Gary, our project manager Sue and our site manager Jamie we genuinely could not be happier with our Homestart experience.

Construction End DateApr 2019
Hi Tiffany thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Gary and the team at HomeStart. We can't wait to welcome you into your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Happy Home With HomeStart

My family and I are really happy and satisfied that we built our home with HomeStart. I don’t have any issues from start to finish of constructions. The whole team are kind and approachable especially our Housing Consultant, Uliana Sherbina. So, if you want to build a home with a high standard and hassle free you have to choose HOMESTART!

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Yolly thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's wonderful to hear that you are happy with your new HomeStart home and that you had a great experience. We will certainly pass on your positive feedback to Uliana, thank you for sharing that. We wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

#Lifechanger

First , Mason persevered to convince me I could even give this a go! (patience++) Then I met Uliana who inspired, reassured and assisted me to find the right lot and plan a home for my children and I! (Creative & understanding) and Brent who was my financial shadow advising exactly what I needed to do for the go ahead... for months! (responsive and absolutely on the ball!! ;)... Now my quality home is built with no secret additional costly surprises, I love it and am ready for my life changing move!! Thanks guys, you're amazing!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Abby thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear that you were inspired and helped by all our team members who assisted you throughout your home building journey. We wish you all the very best with your life changing move and many happy years in your new HomeStart home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Excellence in service

t this point I can only comment on the service and support.
I found the salesman extremely knowledgeable and most importantly he listened to my needs & requirements. This meant that I could quickly select the right design and floor plan. His knowledge of the area meant that the perfect block was found and locked in. At every step he was available to answer any followon questions that I had.

The finance team were very knowledgeable and worked with me for the best finance option to suite my circumstances.

Pre start and Contracts team. They really know their business. The process was smooth and clear. A process flow chart is supplied in the pack so you can see several different areas are processing simultaneously. So time is used efficiently. They guided me through the prestart systematically so nothing was missed. Excellent attention to detail.

Top marks for process efficiency, feedback & customer service all the way through.

Construction End DateMar 2020
Hi Suzie thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear of your positive experience thus far with our team. We look forward to the next stage of your new home journey and building your dream home! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Extremely happy with everything home start has done for me so far! Great communication and quality products used! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Pre start was very smooth with plenty of options and great advice offered from staff, the process has been very quick and hassle free.
Looking forward to seeing the final result and getting into my first home!

Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Brayden thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear of your positive experience with HomeStart as we help you embark on your first home journey. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Amazing first home build!

I was really impressed with the workman ship and quality of my new home. Nothing I could really fault at this time. The build was well managed although there was change over if staff in January I was finding it harder from January - March to have regular updates from my client liaison. I would have appreciated a few more updates opposed to having to contact my CL all the time. Customer service and support was amazing couldn’t have asked for anything better! Especially from Emily Read who helped me get things started on this journey and was able to help me build the home I wanted. This journey has been made as least stressful as possible. I can’t thank homestart enough for helping me to move into my own home!

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Teagan thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience building with us and particularly with our consultant Emily. We appreciated your feedback regarding receiving updates from your CL and will pass this onto our team to help us improve our processes. Wishing you all the very best in your new home! Kind regards, HomeStart.

Amazing Experience for First time build

A big thank you to Homestart for helping us get into our very first home. From the very beginning Emily was readily available to answer any questions we had and gave us the much wanted push we needed to start the ball rolling. Everything was explained to us in detail and we didn't feel pressured into anything. Emily helped us to modify the plan and got us everything we wanted in our dream house for the budget we had. Every step of the way Emily was there assisting us and guiding us through the process. We have nothing but high recommendation to go through Home Start. If you have hesitations give Emily a call and she will defiantly help. Thank you for giving us our dream home.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Cheyenne thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear of your experience building with HomeStart and working with our consultant Emily. We wish you many happy years in your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

The best first home build ever

I had the best year watching my home get built. I had heard so many bad stories about building and can honestly say I had no issues what-so-ever.
Homestart made it the best experience. Sue Spirkoski explained it all so well and gave me the little nudge I needed to get going (I was nervous). The block I picked is perfect and we re-shaped the house to fit (which is better than the original).
This is my first home, my first build. Every step was easy, Jennifer put up with my million questions with grace and got back to me straight away.
The build was on time and any issues were sorted out with minimal delay.
I've been in the house for about 5 weeks now and absolutely love it.
Thanks guys !!

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hello Heidi thank you for writing a review. It was such a delight to read about your happy experience and to hear how you are loving your new home. Thank you for your feedback about your experience and particularly about our team members Sue and Jennifer, we will be sure to pass that on to them. Enjoy your new home! Kind regards, HomeStart.

HomeStart is amazing

The quality of my home exceeded all my expectations and the service I received by Emily Read at Perth HomeStart was absolutely amazing. The house was completed a couple months before the due date and is perfect. HomeStart made the process of becoming a first home buyer simple and enjoyable. If given the chance, I would build with HomeStart again.

Construction End DateMay 2017

Great first home build

Homestart were able to help me get into my first home at a good price. The Sales Consultant Emily was great and helped me with selecting the right house design and modifying it to what I was chasing. Also went out of her way to find the right block of land (started looking south of the river, ended up settling north). The build team were helpful and quick to respond and my house was finished in the timeframe that was estimated at the start of the whole process.

The Homestart team were friendly and helpful, being the first house build I've been involved in along with being a first home buyer the experience from start to finish was stress free and everything was laid out to me so I was never caught unaware by anything.

Being in the house for a few months now only issues I've come across are cosmetic

Thanks Homestart!

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Corey thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's wonderful to hear of your positive experience with your Sales Consultant Emily and with all of our team members. We wish you many happy years in your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Very helpful

The workmanship and build quality of the property has been well done. No faults nor issues which has been a great peace of mind. The build has been well-managed and all the proper steps have been taken. The customer service and support has been good, and helpful. Took their time to properly explain the details and processes until we understood.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Bunnyracecar Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear of your positive building experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new home! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Really helped me kick-start my journey as a home-owner with my little boy!

Workmanship, build-quality and management of the building seemed to be satisfactory but I do think there was a slight lack of communication when it came to hearing from HomeStart in the latter stages, especially with me being a first-time builder and having no idea how the process worked. But, overall, I am very happy with the quliaty of service provided and would definitely recommend HOmeStart to anyone I know that is starting out and have no idea how to go about it!

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Kel thanks for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for your feedback regarding communication we will certainly take on that on board. We're very glad to hear you are happy with your new home and the service we provided. Enjoy your new home! Warm regards, HomeStart