Ashley G.

Incredible builder company

Christine C.

Christine C.Perth, WA

Awesome service

I didn't think I would qualify for a home loan because of my age.
I went to see Sue Spirkoski at HomeStart WA and she was so helpful organising finance, house and land. I was very pleased with my new home. I'm so happy I built with HomeStart . Thank You!

Construction End DateJune 2019
Brendan F.HomeStart

I am so happy with my dream home

I met Dean having had one thing after another bad happen in my life. Since I have been in contact with Dean he has been extremely helpful and honest with his advice at all times. I now am able to have my dream home and my dream car all thanks to Dean. God bless

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Rogers thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear of your positive experience and the exciting journey ahead for you. We look forward to building your dream home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

emmaa

emmaaPerth, WA

Simple, personal service

Still at the start of my process, but so far has been easy. Speedy and accurate communication and support when I got stressed making decisions. Very available to answer questions. Easy online document transfers. Everyone friendly.

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Emma it's great to read your review and to hear that you have had a positive experience so far! We look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Amber

AmberPerth, WA

Good service

Thanks to sue Spirkoski at home start WA, for helping my build my first home, with a range of houses and land plots shown to me I found the perfect location and a house to go with it. Couldn’t be more happier with my decision to go with home start

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Amber we are really pleased to read your review and hear of your positive experience so far. We look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Pritika and Mohammed

Pritika and MohammedWestern Australia

First home buyer...Great choice

Hard to give full review of the construction as it's working in progress. But in terms of workmanship so far its been very professional. Really found Gary Freestone very helpful and accommodating. Assisted us in every aspect of building a new house i.e from house and land options to talking to the right people for home loan. Zoe Cookson was another great help from pre-start till now as our house is taking shape. Highly recommend them to any home buyers with little or no knowledge about it... cheers.

Jimmy Boyd

Jimmy BoydPerth, WA

Great up to now

Fantastic experience. Dean's been very helpful throughout the whole process. He's been an absolute gentleman. I just wish everyone I've met was exactly like Dean, then the world would be a better place!

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Jimmy it's so great to read that you are having a fantastic experience with HomeStart. We will certainly pass your feedback on to our team. Warm regards, HomeStart.

cbamford

cbamfordPerth, WA

Amazing Team

I would like to thank the amazing Uliana who sat with me on various occasions and talked me through this process, she was always available even when she was away or after 5, Uliana has gone above and beyond to make this house happen and was with me every step and setback we had. I would like to also say thanks to the lovely Sarah who made pre-start easy, even when I had no idea what to do Sarah had all the answers, I cant wait to continue this process, thank you

Brendan F.HomeStart

Easy process and quality build

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
S Bernsmann

S BernsmannPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at Homestart have been amazing. They have all been so helpful especially Claire who has gone above and beyond to help me start the process. Looking forward to continuing the journey with them.

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi S Bernsmann thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to read that you have found our team so helpful and we look forward to building your new home! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Thanks homestart for helping me with my home. Everything was smooth sailing and I couldn't be happier with my consultant Farshid. He was lovely and friendly, and very patient with me. He was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. thanks team homestart. Couldn't have done it without you all.

Ray

RayPerth, WA

Homestart pre approval process

Would like to thank [name removed] for helping me have my dream home & the guys at finance [name removed] & [name removed]. They sorted out the stuff that were required in the pre approval process.

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Ray thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience with HomeStart thus far and we look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Tammy Beer

Tammy BeerPerth, WA

Amazing to deal with so far

I can highly recommend Gary and homestart for anyone looking to build. I am awaiting formal approval, however I have been kept well informed and have had everything explained to me as we have progressed along. Has been a great experience thus far

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Tammy thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so delighted to hear of your positive experience thus far with Gary and our team. We look forward to building your new home very soon. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Matt W.

Matt W.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

I would highly recommend Uliana and HomeStart to anyone looking to build. They are professional, patient and very friendly with great knowledge on all things involved. Nothing is too hard, Uliana was very helpful and prompt with any queries or concerns I had and I feel very comfortable with this process so far. Very excited for what lies ahead.

Hi Matt,
Thanks for sharing your HomeStart experience so far. We're pleased to hear it's been a positive process for you. We look forward to seeing your new home take shape.

Dan B

Dan BPerth, WA

A+ to HomeStart

Homestart for me.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Hi Ignatius,
We're pleased to hear you're progressing well to being in your own home again. Thank you for sharing your review and we wish you all the best in your brand new home.

Nadeem K.

Nadeem K.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

I would like to say big Thank you to Mirza and the Homestart team for helping me to choose my first home which is in process of being built. Homestart's entire team was very friendly and flexible with the time schedule and meeting during the application process. I would highly recommend Homestart because of their professionalism, helpfulness and support especially being a first home buyer.

Hi Nadeem,
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on helping first home buyers secure their own home so it's great to hear we've been able to help you too. All the best with your brand new home.
Warm Regards, HomeStart

Excellent for first-home buyers!

I started my first home building experience with Homestart in January and by July I had my slab down! Excellent team of staff (shout out to Uli, Sarah, Brent and Sarah) that helped through the process in a efficient and professional manner. I am really satisfied with how transparent and timely all dealings have been with Homestart. I highly recommend it them and will continue to build with them in future!

Hi Edward,
Thank you sharing your experience with HomeStart. We're very pleased you're satisfied with how your building journey has gone. We look forward to helping you with your future properties.
Regards, HomeStart

HUGE thanks to Homestart

We would highly recommend Homestart to anyone thinking of building their dream home. Our Senior Consultant was Uliana Sherbina. She was absolutely lovely and wonderful from start to finish. Our entire building process was pretty much pain free. Everything went well and we are very happy with the end result. The quality of service and workmanship by everyone that was involved in our journey can't be faulted and any minor concerns that might have come up during the process were dealt with very professionally and promptly.

Construction End DateMay 2019

Hi Stephen & Argyro,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear of your positive experience and will pass on your feedback provided. We wish you well in your new home.
Warn Regards, HomeStart

Thanks to Mirza and HomeStart Team

We(my wife and I) are happy to say that the build went well and are very happy with our house. The quality cannot be faulted, and minor concerns have been dealt with professionally and promptly. The cost has been good compared to market trends.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateApril 2019

Hi Kenneth,
We're very pleased to hear you and your wife are happy with the quality and value of your new home. We wish you all the best in your new home together.

Sarah

Sarahasked

I am concerned about your after care once the build is completed and defects are noted. I have heard/read a lot of bad reports in relation to this. What is your policy in putting things right?

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Sarah thanks for your comment. Our first priority is to look after people who have built with us. There's a standard 6 month maintenance period from when you get your keys during which time any issues are dealt with immediately. We also offer a lifetime structural warranty to give you peace of mind. If you have any specific questions please contact our office on 9231 4567 and we will happily help you. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Melissa

Melissaasked

How long does settlement usually take

melissa a.asked

How long does settlement usually take

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Melissa the time can vary depending on the lender you choose and other factors based on your individual circumstances. Just checking, when you're asking about settlement do you mean the time it takes from when you receive formal finance approval to when the property becomes yours legally? If you'd like to reach out to us on 9231 4567 we can find out a bit more about your circumstances and then provide you some more information from there? Thanks HomeStart.

melissa a.

Yes how long does settlement take after recieving formal approval

Brendan F.HomeStart

Thanks Melissa unfortunately it's still a case that it is really based on so many factors we can't give one definitive timeframe. If you'd like to reach out to us with help from The Loan Company to chat further about your circumstances we'd love to be able to assist you further - 9231 4567. HomeStart

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives

CategoryHome Builders