Hoover Action Pets Bagged

Hoover Action Pets Bagged

MPN: 5007PH

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (4)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (3) · No (9)
Tracy R

Tracy R

The absolute BEST vacuum I had had!

Purchased in October 2020 at Godfreys for $499.00.

Jenjen

JenjenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great suction on all surfaces

I love this vacuum. I recently upgraded from an Electrolux bag less vacuum.
I have pets so I needed something that could clean efficiently and quickly and this does just that. I go from hard floor to carpet without needing to change the head. And with a flick of the switch I get extra power to deep clean the carpet.
Being a bagged vacuum its actually a much cleaner machine and doesn't need all the maintenance a bagless vacuum needs.
Only con is that it's a bit hard to maneuver around objects.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $420.00.

Great Power!

Was very surprised by the amount of dust sucked from my carpet the first time using the machine. Realised how much i was missing after my cheap kmart one broke. The power head is great for carpet, but the power needs to be turned down for rugs - or use the non powered head. Bagged which doesn't bother me. Does however have tendency to topple over with with little wheels.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $400.00.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great vacuum cords a bit short

I love this vacuum it's powerful great suction especially the light option with more power with the spinning head brilliant but it's an absolute pain with such a short cord and it tips over constantly I'll quite often turn to see it upside down and it's so frustrating

Purchased in March 2019 for $299.00.

Shilpa B.

Shilpa B.Sydney, NSW

Very nice love my vaccum hoover is the best

I use it for both carpet and hard surface tiles in the kitchen
I love it .. it gives a clean smooth carpet and even picks up the minutest of the dust from with in the carpet or mats.i can definitely see the difference between using the cheap ones from kmart and this one.. just love it

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys for $479.00.

Jen A

Jen ASouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent product, I'm very happy with it.

I chose this in part because it has a bag, which I find cleaner and tidier. It has a large capacity so I have only needed to change the bag once in the 11 months I've had it. It's thorough, light to manoeuvre and picks up pet hair no trouble.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $239.00.

Customer S.Hoover
Joanna

JoannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Omg I'm in love

For so many years I kept buying cheap vacuum cleaners and then replacing them with another one. This year I bought a slightly more expensive one with a well known brand name and omg I'm so impressed. First vacuum I filled two bags that's how much the other vacs left behind. My carpet is so clean.

Purchased in May 2018 at Godfreys for $599.00.

Hi Joanna,
We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase.
Regards,
The Hoover Team

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't think I could hate vacuuming more

Purchased in February 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $499.00.

antje

antjeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Vacuum performance

The vacuum cleaner has great suction and definitely works well with the power head for dog hair. The power cord however is not long enough and I always need an extension cord attached. The wheels on it are very small and it tips over very easily. The flexi hose also kinks a lot as both ends don't swivel. It is a very efficient cleaner other than the other draw backs mentioned, but I also bought it on price and for the power head which is amazing. I also like the variable suction control for different uses, and it's very quiet.

Purchased in April 2018 for $499.00.

Liza Ryan O.

Liza Ryan O.

Great Vacuum Purchase

Great vacuum if you have pets. Good suction and has a power head or normal head options. Works well in mats/rugs and hard flooring. Definitely sucks up all the pet hair. Relatively light and easy to drag around. Need to change bags but that isn’t a major problem for me.

Purchased in November 2018 at Godfreys for $300.00.

AlbertoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I'd read the other reviews before I bought it

I went along to buy another Nilfisk but listened to the salesperson and got sold the Hoover Action Pets instead. The cleaner head takes large amounts of pile off our (expensive) carpets. The machine's capacity is small so the bag doesn't fill properly and needs replacing after every clean. The cleaner head is too high and doesn't fit under some furniture and too wide so doesn't fit into some spaces. I still use the old Nilfisk floor tool on the tiles. There is no handle on top of the machine so moving it around is cumbersome. The hose gets a kink it. In short a waste of $400+. I'll abandon this machine and go and buy a Nilfisk, which I should have got in the first place.

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $430.00.

Alberto

I eventually took the Hoover back to Godfreys and they kindly did an exchange (with cash adjustment) so I now have the Nilfisk which I originally intended to buy. My carpets and I are much happier!

Greg

Greg

don't bother if you have pets

I could have bought a cheaper cleaner but got sucked in by the salesman. The pet feature is useless as the head keep blocking up, the machine tips over by looking at it and the bag capacity is far too small. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The machine is crap.

Purchased in March 2019 for $500.00.

Mike Buchanan

Mike BuchananWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Most useless vacuum cleaner I have ever owned

1. Very heavy and cumbersome.
2. Power cord too short.
3. Smooth floor head sweeps rather picks up dust, especially on tiles.
4. Always having to clean the brush on this head as keeps getting blocked up with dust and fluff.
5. Won’t roll over the cord as the wheels are too short.
6. The power head works ok on carpets but the other head is useless on carpets as doesn’t suck up small bits of fluff.
7. Tips over easily

Purchased in April 2018 at Godfreys for $479.00.

Happy customer

Happy customerBrisbane

A must have for carpet areas

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sarah Chambers

Sarah Chambers

Hoover Action Pet - Spend More Time Cleaning The Head

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Audio Obsession

Audio ObsessionVictoria

A solid vacuum cleaner with a power head on the cheap (with minor build issues)

Date PurchasedMay 2017
mark

markGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleans carpet well.

Really good for cleaning carpets with the power head. We are very happy with our purchase.

There are two small annoyances, one is the bags fills up very fast due to the good cleaning action, but more than happy to change bags regularly to get clean carpets. The other is the power head does clog up with hair and other similar wast, and needs to be cleaned at least once a month, but as before we are more than happy to remove the waste hair to get clean carpets.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this vacuum, it makes cleaning fun!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Rarag

Rarag

I like this vacuum

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
LittleQuill

LittleQuillQueensland

A great vacuum cleaner to own if you have carpets or pets (or both)

Date PurchasedSept 2016