HouseProud Cleaning

Excellent Service!

I used HouseProud cleaning services fortnightly in Miranda, NSW. Roshan and his team were amazing! They did a wonderful job and if I had any issues, they addressed them immediately. My family and I had Roshan and his team do an end of lease clean and even the real estate commented that the place was immaculate. Thanks Roshan and staff!!

Thank you Heather for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Roshan and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Watch out their Quotes

I asked for quote on email explaining it’s a unit to get carpet cleaned and has 2 levels was given quote then on day the technician wanted $40 to do second level? Rang head Office I was told I should of rung? VERY STRANGE WATCH OUT IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY

After he finished the technician service was good BUT NOT POINT A QUOTE IS A QUOTE ?Thank you Scott for your feedback, the estimated quote was given with the information you provided via email. Please refer to our email communication. If you need to discuss further please contact us 1300 880 198.No good contacting anyone the trouble is a quote is a quote and nothing was said it would be approximate your work practices?

excellent services by Mac and his team....

Great job had done last week. So much impress about his communicate skills and work order done.. So happy with him. Nice guy

Thank you Phill for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Mac and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Overcharging for armateur service (HouseProud Camperdown )

We have been a customer for about 2 years and throughout this time our experience with the clean has been less than satisfactory.

Our top issue has been the lack of floor cleaning. The owner has been notified multiple times with regards to evidence that the floor is not mopped or cleaned, such as spider webs, dead roach, and dust and debris on the floor. Wednesday 28 of November 2018 was another example, with the cleaning well below the professional level expected - the floors were not cleaned whatsoever; only the rubbish was taken out, and master bed made and toilet roll corner folded up. We didnt pay $140 each time for top dressing and the cosmetic stuff - we never requested bed made, toilet roll dressing in the first place. We made every effort to pack up and leave the floors exposed so proper, professional cleaning can be done, and this was not achieved most of the time.

One time, cleaner didn't bother to turn up, and we were not notified before, or after. We had to chase them up for an explanation/

On Wednesday 28th of November the following were not complete
Down stairs rooms not cleaned ( general grit, dust , hair )
Downstairs Floors not cleaned
Downstairs Floors not mopped
Laundry not cleaned ( general grit, dust , hair )
Laundry not mopped
Kitchen not cleaned ( general grit, dust , hair )
Bathroom not cleaned ( general grit, dust , hair )
Shower/bath/ cabinet glass not cleaned
Shower floor not cleaned
Shower floor not mopped
Bedroom floors not cleaned
Bedroom floors not mopped
Bedrooms not cleaned ( general grit, dust , hair )

We have raised this issue of unclean floors and incomplete services many times and the result is the same. This is not an acceptable level of professional service.

We have asked for our house key back and they have not given it back to us at all. We have also paid for the Wednesday clean via bank transfer. Have initiated a recall.
The previous Camperdown franchisee was much better. I wouldn't recommend these guys even if they pay me.

We are really sorry to hear your feedback.We would encourage you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.How about asking them to return my house key as show of good faith?I have since heard from the franchisee. They claimed they were away for 2 weeks. However, the cleaning was consistently poor. Also, one time the cleaner didn't show up at all and I had to chase the owners down - turned out they were overseas - how are the cleaners managed such that when the owners were away or not onsite the cleaners are slacking off?

We highly recommend Lee!

Lee and her husband are reliable, efficient and do an amazing job for us. We highly recommend them for anyone in the Warners Bay area :)

Thank you Miriam for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Lee and Greg, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Average clean for high cost

For the price I do not feel like the quality of work was there. I chose this company because they advertise professional cleaners and did not feel that was the experience we got.
Our "Spring Clean" turned out to be a quick tidy that did not match the description provided in our quote of things "left shining".
Have had better results from cheaper cleaners in the area. Will not be using house proud again.
Disappointing.

We would encourage you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

Cleaning was average, they chipped Art Deco mirror and lied about a out

The cleaning was avaerge...they didn’t clean on top of some of the obvious picture frames, they moved and chipped an Art Deco mirror and refused to admit it. They placed a wet bucket on top of a study chair with light material leaving a watermark. They didn’t clean the light shades. They did a good job of some parts but will never use them again or recommend because they refuse to apologise for what they did wrong.

Friendly and Happy

Wonderful genuine hard-working young women, very happy with this Company and Service provided and happy to recommend this Service. I live an Busy Unit Block and will now be getting my Unit done

Thank you Louise for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Susan and her Penrith team, I am sure she will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Warm, friendly and Professional

We have been lucky enough to have had Vimm, the new narrabeen franchise holder to clean our house for the last couple of months. I have only met them briefly at the start as I am usually at work when she comes. They are always warm, friendly and professional. they do a great clean even vacuuming grubby teens room. I usually leave the key somewhere and the house is always secure and sparkling when I come home.
It is such an enormous help as I have never had a cleaner but they take it so easy. I only have to do a touch up in the week between as they come fortnightly. They also wage war on our dog hair which is one thing that bother me the most. I have recommended her to a few of my friends recently. I am always look forward to her visits. it took the pressure off me. Can't say a bad word about her and her service. Highly recommend Vimm and her team!!

Thank you for that awesome review Annabelle, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Vim and keep up the good work.

Lounges are looking like new!

Thank you Santa for your extremely professional manner and wonderful cleaning of both our fabric and leather lounges today. Maria was extremely easy to deal with when getting a quote and Santa was thorough and did a fabulous job. Many thanks to you both and we would definitely use HouseProud Cleaning again.

Thank you for your feed back, Santa and Maria are great workers and very professional

Clean feedback - HouseProud Perth - Rukesh

We live in Perth and have Rukesh clean our family home. Rukesh and HouseProud have been very easy to liaise with. From the point of obtaining a quote, to engaging services, to starting a regular clean schedule. Rukesh cleans to the same high standard every time. He has been flexible with arrangements and is trustworthy, efficient, and thorough. Thanks Natalie

Great to hear that Rukesh from HP Victoria Park is doing such a fantastic job.

Superb steam cleaning of carpet

I am so pleased with the steam carpet clean I had done today. Santa was on time, had attention to detail and left the carpet smelling wonderful. I would definitely get Santa back to complete other services

Keep up the great work Santa!!!

HouseProud are fabulous

HouseProud make it so easy. I am always at work when my home is cleaned. It is cleaned to the same high standard every week, and a delight to come home to. They have been totally flexible with arrangements and are trustworthy, efficient, and thorough. Thanks Sandra and Alex.

Once again a great job, Sandra and Alex always giving outstanding cleans.

End of lease clean.

Needed a last minute booking for a end of lease clean, I was fit straight in when I wanted and the inspection from the real estate told me that it was the best inspection they had ever done. These guys worked so well together and so efficient!! Couldn’t thank them enough. !!

Thanks for your feedback. Love to know which franchise did this job for you.

Absolutely Fantastic

We live at Picnic Point in Sydney and have a lady by the name of Mary that comes to clean our 5 bedroom house.
Mary is fantastic, reliable, polite and does a fantastic job.

Hi Shaun, that's fantastic news. Mary is great and I'm glad you are happy with your clean. We love Mary too :)

Absolute perfection.

I am amazed at what an incredibly good job Harry has done. I don’t think the house has ever been so clean! Everywhere I look I see perfection. I am so grateful for his professionalism, hard work and attention to detail.

Thank you for that awesome review Tanya. Harry is an absolute star and we're so happy is taking on new clients again. We're glad your results exceeded your expectations :)

Fantastic job!

Thank you very much to Judith and her team from Glenbrook HouseProud Cleaning! Our home was left sparkling after our renovations. Highly recommend their professional, thorough and very considerate services.

Judith is great. Glad you were happy with the service and thank you for letting us know! Cheers

Amazing team

Shannon and Susan are a fantastic team. You can see the care and effort they put in. Nothing is a hassle when asked.

Great work Susan and Shannon. Keep it up!!!

Top Quality Team of Professional Cleaners

House Proud Cleaning was highly recommended, to my family by David Howe, from McGrath Real Estate, Northbridge, while we appointed this agent to sell my Parents property in Castle Cove. I have had many cleaners over the years, but I want to tell you the professionalism, the second to none top quality work they carried out and exceeded our expectations of cleaning inside the cupboards, range hoods, refrigerators and the oven. The house was sparkling clean and the house sold before auction. And recently, I moved out of our house and hired the same company and they worked all day and cleaned my very messy house. They surprised me and even cleaned my oven and range hood, even though I didn't request it. Now they are my professional cleaners at my current residence on a fortnightly basis. Such a warm and friendly team, you will not be disappointed.

Great to hear you have had such a great experience with your Houseproud cleaners.

House Proud Cleaning DUndas

Avni and her team really are lifesavers. After almost two years I have no complaints at all, only recommendations. Avni is flexible too, which means a lot to me. Everything is thoroughly cleaned, nothing is overlooked, not even the mirrored wardrobes or the sliding glass doors when needed.

Great to hear Avni, keep on doing these amazing cleans for your customers.