HouseProud Cleaning

NSW, QLD, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

• +2
Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Dear Katie, I understand we haven't heard from you regarding this matter. If can give us your contact details we can get things moving for you. Please contact us on 1300 880 198. Looking forward to hearing from you. Maria

Sammy B.

Sammy B.

So so disappointed...

• +9
Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Dear Sammy, I understand we haven't heard from you regarding this matter. If can give us your contact details we can get things moving for you. Please contact us on 1300 880 198. Looking forward to hearing from you. Maria

Unsatisfactory and disappointing

A very expensive and disappointing experience with poor communication, unprofessional service and average cleaning. Arrival was one hour late without courteous communication, along with other unsatisfactory and frustrating issues. I would not recommend.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback. We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

NikiPerth, WA

Professional clean, very happy with services

Cleaned to the standard that I expected from professional cleaners. Very thorough, from dusting annoying horizontal blinds to folding toilet paper ends! Flexible to suit my babies routine and listen to feedback.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Niki, for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

Morley in WA

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Paul and his team are great. Glad you are happy with the service and thank you for letting us know.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

The. Worst. Cleaners. Ever.

They're never on time. They break things (window sashes, kids pottery projects) - and don't tell you. They lie about cleaning, when clearly floors are still dirty and dry (not mopped). They leave the house unlocked and wide open. My house is dirtier than when I first started using Houseproud Cleaners.

Disappointed

I have already gone over this with your company's representative in detail. She told me she was just the administrator and would pass all my feedback to your management - you should refer to your records.

Great service, friendly team

Darran and his team are great. They are super efficient, extremely friendly and more than happy to accommodate any little extras that may pop up. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Tanzie, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Darren and keep up the good work.

Sue P

Sue P

Friendly, reliable and care about their work

Nick and his team are fantastic. They cleaned our apartment in Lane Cove for 12 months after our son was born. They are reliable, friendly and really care about their work. Although we only employed them for a basic clean, each time they would do something extra like fluff the couch cushions, clean the doors of the kitchen cupboards or clean in under some furniture. It meant that even though we never did a 'deep' clean, things never got out of control.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Hi Sue, thank you for providing this lovely feedback and we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the whole service. Well done Nick and team keep up the good work.

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Life is great love love my houseproud cleaners

House proud do such a professional job they take pride in their work even down to the points on the toilet roll . Nothing is too much trouble and The products they use makes our home shine ,smell fresh & Clean thank you houseproud for giving me back my weekends .

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Lynne, for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

Great team

We have only just started using Houseproud cleaners and are very happy with their service and great teamwork. There is no messing about they just get in and get the job done.
We live on the Central Coast and left messages in 4 different cleaning companies and Darren was the only one who answered our request, so thank you for the great job you are doing for us.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Bronny, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Darren and keep up the good work.

Robyn Burt

Robyn BurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for busy home owners

After using Houseproud cleaning for the last 15 years our lovely team retired. We now have Mandy and his partner and they are doing an excellent job. So nice to walk into our home after work and the place is sparkling. Would highly recommend Mandy

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Robyn for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Mandy and his partner, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

AlanSydney, NSW

Pathetic to say the least

Called last week for a quote, was told someone would call me back and never heard from anyone. I called again Monday, was told someone would come out between 5:30-6:00 but they didn't show and messaged me at 6:20 to say they're running late and would be leaving an area 45 minutes away shortly.

When I called to say that it's too late and I'd been waiting, instead of a sorry, I got "OK" and hung up on by Dayna, terrible service wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Alan

No thanks, Im done wasting more time

Poor Service from Satyak

Satyak from HouseProud cleaning is very rude. He doesnt return any phone calls and doesnt communicate well and get back to you. However, just tried a new person from this franchise and so far so good!

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback.We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

Tashley

TashleySydney, NSW

Dont waste your time

Received quote. Requested date and time well in advance. Had to chase confirmation, not received so cancelled. Very poor communication. Should not be hard to get a yes or no.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Steam clean carpet and couches

Santa was absolutely fantastic. The cleaning was incredible. And he cleaned by couches and chairs so well - I have expensive fabrics and it was done perfectly. Highly recommend to do this annually. I will be.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Mark, Thank you for your lovely feedback Santa is great and we look forward to helping you again very soon. Regards Houseproud Cleaning

Good Job

The young man that cleans our villa is very courteous and does an excellent job all round.
Arrives within the agreed time range (which can vary a bit) and completes the work in an efficient and effective timeframe.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Richard for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

Richard Wallwork
Richard Wallwork

Maria, The Glenhaven franchise does our cleaning. Richard

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Sena and her team are great. Glad you are happy with the service and thank you for letting us know! Cheers

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Very reliable

Very reliable each week and take pride in their work. Am happy to work around a sometimes chaotic household. Are able to clean on my preferred day without a fuss.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Suzanne for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

HouseProud Glenhaven

Very good work

Mandy and Santa's teams helped us with cleaning + carpet steaming for end of lease. Very professional work. Also their quoting service is well organised, honest and efficient.

Also very responsive communication. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Jianshu for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Santa and Mandy, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

PaulH

PaulHSydney, NSW

Great job.

A very professional no fuss job. Very price competitive. Live on top floor no lift. Carried equipment to unit without complaint unlike other quotes from bigger players in the industry.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Hi Paul, Thank you for your lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again very soon. Regards Houseproud Cleaning

Michele

MicheleAU

Thorough, efficient and convenient

Needed a spur of the moment spring clean. Found HouseProud via Google, spoke with Satyak who arranged fast quote which was reasonable. Cleaned same day. Great job, good price and we are very Happy! Will use again.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Michele for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Satyak and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Catherine R.

Catherine R.Sydney, NSW

Terrible end of tenancy clean, I'm now out of pocket

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback.We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback and resolve this issue for you.