Great team

We have only just started using Houseproud cleaners and are very happy with their service and great teamwork. There is no messing about they just get in and get the job done.
We live on the Central Coast and left messages in 4 different cleaning companies and Darren was the only one who answered our request, so thank you for the great job you are doing for us.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Bronny, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Darren and keep up the good work.

Robyn Burt

Robyn BurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for busy home owners

After using Houseproud cleaning for the last 15 years our lovely team retired. We now have Mandy and his partner and they are doing an excellent job. So nice to walk into our home after work and the place is sparkling. Would highly recommend Mandy

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Robyn for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Mandy and his partner, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

AlanSydney, NSW

Pathetic to say the least

Called last week for a quote, was told someone would call me back and never heard from anyone. I called again Monday, was told someone would come out between 5:30-6:00 but they didn't show and messaged me at 6:20 to say they're running late and would be leaving an area 45 minutes away shortly.

When I called to say that it's too late and I'd been waiting, instead of a sorry, I got "OK" and hung up on by Dayna, terrible service wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback. We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

Alan

No thanks, Im done wasting more time

Poor Service from Satyak

Satyak from HouseProud cleaning is very rude. He doesnt return any phone calls and doesnt communicate well and get back to you. However, just tried a new person from this franchise and so far so good!

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback.We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

Tashley

TashleySydney, NSW

Dont waste your time

Received quote. Requested date and time well in advance. Had to chase confirmation, not received so cancelled. Very poor communication. Should not be hard to get a yes or no.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Steam clean carpet and couches

Santa was absolutely fantastic. The cleaning was incredible. And he cleaned by couches and chairs so well - I have expensive fabrics and it was done perfectly. Highly recommend to do this annually. I will be.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Mark, Thank you for your lovely feedback Santa is great and we look forward to helping you again very soon. Regards Houseproud Cleaning

Richard Wallwork

Richard Wallwork

Good Job

The young man that cleans our villa is very courteous and does an excellent job all round.
Arrives within the agreed time range (which can vary a bit) and completes the work in an efficient and effective timeframe.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Richard for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

Maria, The Glenhaven franchise does our cleaning. Richard

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Sena and her team are great. Glad you are happy with the service and thank you for letting us know! Cheers

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Very reliable

Very reliable each week and take pride in their work. Am happy to work around a sometimes chaotic household. Are able to clean on my preferred day without a fuss.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Suzanne for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

HouseProud Glenhaven

Very good work

Mandy and Santa's teams helped us with cleaning + carpet steaming for end of lease. Very professional work. Also their quoting service is well organised, honest and efficient.

Also very responsive communication. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Jianshu for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Santa and Mandy, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

PaulH

PaulHSydney, NSW

Great job.

A very professional no fuss job. Very price competitive. Live on top floor no lift. Carried equipment to unit without complaint unlike other quotes from bigger players in the industry.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Hi Paul, Thank you for your lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again very soon. Regards Houseproud Cleaning

Michele

MicheleAU

Thorough, efficient and convenient

Needed a spur of the moment spring clean. Found HouseProud via Google, spoke with Satyak who arranged fast quote which was reasonable. Cleaned same day. Great job, good price and we are very Happy! Will use again.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Michele for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Satyak and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Catherine R.

Catherine R.Sydney, NSW

Terrible end of tenancy clean, I'm now out of pocket

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback.We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback and resolve this issue for you.

Heather Gill

Heather GillSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

I used HouseProud cleaning services fortnightly in Miranda, NSW. Roshan and his team were amazing! They did a wonderful job and if I had any issues, they addressed them immediately. My family and I had Roshan and his team do an end of lease clean and even the real estate commented that the place was immaculate. Thanks Roshan and staff!!

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Heather for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Roshan and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Scott PSydney, NSW

Watch out their Quotes

I asked for quote on email explaining it’s a unit to get carpet cleaned and has 2 levels was given quote then on day the technician wanted $40 to do second level? Rang head Office I was told I should of rung? VERY STRANGE WATCH OUT IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY

Scott P

After he finished the technician service was good BUT NOT POINT A QUOTE IS A QUOTE ?

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Scott for your feedback, the estimated quote was given with the information you provided via email. Please refer to our email communication. If you need to discuss further please contact us 1300 880 198.

Scott P

No good contacting anyone the trouble is a quote is a quote and nothing was said it would be approximate your work practices?

excellent services by Mac and his team....

Great job had done last week. So much impress about his communicate skills and work order done.. So happy with him. Nice guy

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Phill for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Mac and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

chiangjSydney

Overcharging for armateur service (HouseProud Camperdown )

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback.We would encourage you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

chiangj

How about asking them to return my house key as show of good faith?

Miriam

MiriamWarners Bay

We highly recommend Lee!

Lee and her husband are reliable, efficient and do an amazing job for us. We highly recommend them for anyone in the Warners Bay area :)

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Miriam for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Lee and Greg, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Average clean for high cost

For the price I do not feel like the quality of work was there. I chose this company because they advertise professional cleaners and did not feel that was the experience we got.
Our "Spring Clean" turned out to be a quick tidy that did not match the description provided in our quote of things "left shining".
Have had better results from cheaper cleaners in the area. Will not be using house proud again.
Disappointing.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We would encourage you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

Cleaning was average, they chipped Art Deco mirror and lied about a out

The cleaning was avaerge...they didn’t clean on top of some of the obvious picture frames, they moved and chipped an Art Deco mirror and refused to admit it. They placed a wet bucket on top of a study chair with light material leaving a watermark. They didn’t clean the light shades. They did a good job of some parts but will never use them again or recommend because they refuse to apologise for what they did wrong.

Friendly and Happy

Wonderful genuine hard-working young women, very happy with this Company and Service provided and happy to recommend this Service. I live an Busy Unit Block and will now be getting my Unit done

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Louise for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Susan and her Penrith team, I am sure she will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.