HouseProud Cleaning

NSW, QLD, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

4.2

J kisonaSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Although the man was lovely the end result was not what I was expecting for a steam cleaned carpet
My carpet was badly stained but still the areas that were not I expected to come up nice
And my carpet was wet for over 24 hours and resulted in an disgusting odour
He did do an amazing job on cleaning my rug though

J kisona

Yes the company was very attentive, understanding, and very informative
Excellent customer service, Would highly recommend

Mandy and his team are fantastic

Mandy and his partner have been cleaning our house for almost a year now. They are fantastic and go above and beyond to ensure a spotless finish. Would recommend to anyone. Always on time, very reliable and friendly.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Amanda, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Mandy and team and keep up the good work.

Perfect house clean

We have had the services of mandy and his partner for just on 12 months frequency of each fortnight , they arrive on time and carry out there work extremely satisfactory and are always prepared to do a little extra if required.
We look for to their cheery visit every fortnight.
Highly recommended.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Allan, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Mandy and his team. We really appreciate it. Regards, Houseproud cleaning

Elisa

ElisaSydney, NSW

More concerned about getting the money than getting the job done!

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Elisa, as per our call with you today, you said that you had agreed with the cleaner to pay for one clean and that has been done. Second clean is on Houseproud. We hope you are happy with the outcome?

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Houseproud North Strathfield

Very happy with the service. Easy communication, reliable service. Great clean at very reasonable price. We have a two bedroom, two bathroom unit and would recommend their service. Thanks Houseproud.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Kuresh and his team. We really appreciate it. Regards, Houseproud cleaning

Honest, reliable and attention to detail cleaning.

I have been using the services of Houseproud cleaning North Strathfield for over 4 years now and could not be happier. Kuresh and his team are hardworking, reliable and always clean to a high standard. I could not be happier with the service they provide and highly recommend them.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Kristin, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Kuresh and team and keep up the good work.

Liam B.

Liam B.Sydney, NSW

Simplicity & Convenience

Houseproud Cleaning North Strathfield have been taking care of my home for almost 4 years. We (being 3 messy guys) have a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and we get comments in how tidy we all are. Plus, we get shirts ironed as part of the service!! Makes 100% sense and great value too!!!

Houseproud cleaning North Strathfield

Houseproud cleaning service North Strathfield has been great for us 3 bed 2 bathroom Unit at breakfast point. Been very reliable honest and professional. Would definitely recommend good cleaning good prices

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Lyn, thank you for providing this lovely feedback and we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the whole service. Well done Kuresh and team keep up the good work.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

HouseProud Cleaning North Strathfield

HouseProud Cleaning North Strathfield,
Professional, trustworthy, reliable, high standards, really nice people and keen to keep the customer happy.
I have been very happy with Chris and his team for the last few years that they have been cleaning our double story home. Even if extra time is needed, they will finish the job to a high standard. Chris is very keen to maintain a happy customer and a high standard and will happily respond to any requests. I can definitely recommend Chris and his team.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Sandra, thank you for providing this lovely feedback and we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the service. Well done Chris and team keep up the good work.

Julian

JulianSydney, NSW

Stunning service. Highly recommend

House Proud cleaning North Strathfield has completely exceeded our expectations. We are so happy with their professionalism, attention to detail and great customer service. Thank you Kuresh and your team!

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Julian for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Kuresh and his team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Great job

House Proud cleaning North Strathfield.
They were given a house that really wasnt cleaned for years - end of lease clean.
Very good job, and recommend them to anyone. Speak to Chris and he will set you right.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Rose,Thank you for the awesome feedback. We will make sure to let Chris know that he's done another marvelous job! We're glad you're happy with how this turned out.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

• +2
Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Dear Katie, I understand we haven't heard from you regarding this matter. If can give us your contact details we can get things moving for you. Please contact us on 1300 880 198. Looking forward to hearing from you. Maria

Sammy B.

Sammy B.

So so disappointed...

• +9
Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Dear Sammy, I understand we haven't heard from you regarding this matter. If can give us your contact details we can get things moving for you. Please contact us on 1300 880 198. Looking forward to hearing from you. Maria

Unsatisfactory and disappointing

A very expensive and disappointing experience with poor communication, unprofessional service and average cleaning. Arrival was one hour late without courteous communication, along with other unsatisfactory and frustrating issues. I would not recommend.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

We are really sorry to hear your feedback. We would like you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further with our Training Compliance Manager so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

NikiPerth, WA

Professional clean, very happy with services

Cleaned to the standard that I expected from professional cleaners. Very thorough, from dusting annoying horizontal blinds to folding toilet paper ends! Flexible to suit my babies routine and listen to feedback.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Niki, for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

Morley in WA

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Paul and his team are great. Glad you are happy with the service and thank you for letting us know.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

The. Worst. Cleaners. Ever.

They're never on time. They break things (window sashes, kids pottery projects) - and don't tell you. They lie about cleaning, when clearly floors are still dirty and dry (not mopped). They leave the house unlocked and wide open. My house is dirtier than when I first started using Houseproud Cleaners.

Disappointed

I have already gone over this with your company's representative in detail. She told me she was just the administrator and would pass all my feedback to your management - you should refer to your records.

Great service, friendly team

Darran and his team are great. They are super efficient, extremely friendly and more than happy to accommodate any little extras that may pop up. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Tanzie, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Darren and keep up the good work.

Sue P

Sue P

Friendly, reliable and care about their work

Nick and his team are fantastic. They cleaned our apartment in Lane Cove for 12 months after our son was born. They are reliable, friendly and really care about their work. Although we only employed them for a basic clean, each time they would do something extra like fluff the couch cushions, clean the doors of the kitchen cupboards or clean in under some furniture. It meant that even though we never did a 'deep' clean, things never got out of control.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Hi Sue, thank you for providing this lovely feedback and we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the whole service. Well done Nick and team keep up the good work.

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Life is great love love my houseproud cleaners

House proud do such a professional job they take pride in their work even down to the points on the toilet roll . Nothing is too much trouble and The products they use makes our home shine ,smell fresh & Clean thank you houseproud for giving me back my weekends .

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you Lynne, for your wonderful feedback. Would love to know which franchisee does your cleaning. Thank you once again.

Great team

We have only just started using Houseproud cleaners and are very happy with their service and great teamwork. There is no messing about they just get in and get the job done.
We live on the Central Coast and left messages in 4 different cleaning companies and Darren was the only one who answered our request, so thank you for the great job you are doing for us.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Bronny, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Darren and keep up the good work.