HouseProud Cleaning

NSW, QLD, VIC, Melbourne, etc...
Listing monitored by HouseProud Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kale R
Kale RSydney, NSW

Terrible

Booked a deep clean even though it was the most expensive quote due to their 4.8 star reviews. Worst clean I have ever had done. Dust everywhere. Floors had marks all over them. Didn’t even move the TVs to clean. Taps still had water marks all over them. It was terrible. I spent all night re-cleaning the house for my inspection today.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Incomplete DEEP CLEAN

We ordered a deep clean with the representative and booked in a date, it was a agreed that a very thorough clean was to be done and the price matched the job for $545.
We returned to the house ready to move in after the clean to find only the bathrooms and windows cleaned, all the floors not touched and we had to the spend our first night cleaning the house after the professional cleaners had supposedly done the job.
Very disappointed in the job

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Bad behaviour

They came for quote once than I booked them. As per conversation deal was $200
They give me time after one month.I took day off from work stay at home. Guy come in and said to me he clean this that if I m happy he will do otherwise he leave.basically he wants to do nothing only bathroom & kitchen cupboard and oven front, he don’t wanna clean inside of oven or anything. I ask him to clean three light in kitchen he said I have to pay extra. Oven inside extra this extra that extra
Finally he leave my place without cleanup
What a terrible company is
I suggest everyone pls don’t even call this stupid people
I got people from same company Harrington park Shila and his husband

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Hi Mohammad, We are really sorry to hear your feedback. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and we would like to resolve this matter for you. Please email enquiries@houseproudcleaning.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Corenne E.
Corenne E.Hunter Region, NSW

Attention to Detail

Great, respectful, and reliable service. Fantastic attention to detail such as cleaning behind couches regularly. Regular communication was excellent. Ive already past on details to other and definately recommend to family and friends.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Corenne, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

Ballav P.
Ballav P.Sydney, NSW

Perfection

Top notch quality service.Mandy and his team were exceptionally good.Thank you guys for your excellent service.I will definitely use your service in near future.Keep the good work.Thank you ince again.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Ballav, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Mandy and team and keep up the good work.

Overpriced, didn't really deliver any results.

Hired to deep clean an already clean house for staging. Nice people, didn't clean anything well except fridge. Left chemicals throughout oven. Charged a lot for average to poor job.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Sustained excellence at a great price.

Paul and his team have been cleaning our house fortnightly for a few years. We have had a few different cleaners and they have all been very good to exceptional. Highly recommend.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Jane, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Paul and team and keep up the good work.

HouseProud Glenhaven Review

Sena and her crew are A1, in particular our regular cleaner Ajit , has become like a member of the family always friendly, on time and efficient in his work. Hope we can keep him always

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Richard, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Sena, Ajit and team and keep up the good work.

J kisonaSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Although the man was lovely the end result was not what I was expecting for a steam cleaned carpet
My carpet was badly stained but still the areas that were not I expected to come up nice
And my carpet was wet for over 24 hours and resulted in an disgusting odour
He did do an amazing job on cleaning my rug though

J kisona

Yes the company was very attentive, understanding, and very informative
Excellent customer service, Would highly recommend

Find out how HouseProud Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Mandy and his team are fantastic

Mandy and his partner have been cleaning our house for almost a year now. They are fantastic and go above and beyond to ensure a spotless finish. Would recommend to anyone. Always on time, very reliable and friendly.

Houseproud C.HouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Amanda, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Mandy and team and keep up the good work.

Perfect house clean

We have had the services of mandy and his partner for just on 12 months frequency of each fortnight , they arrive on time and carry out there work extremely satisfactory and are always prepared to do a little extra if required.
We look for to their cheery visit every fortnight.
Highly recommended.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Allan, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Mandy and his team. We really appreciate it. Regards, Houseproud cleaning

Elisa
ElisaSydney, NSW

More concerned about getting the money than getting the job done!

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Elisa, as per our call with you today, you said that you had agreed with the cleaner to pay for one clean and that has been done. Second clean is on Houseproud. We hope you are happy with the outcome?

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Houseproud North Strathfield

Very happy with the service. Easy communication, reliable service. Great clean at very reasonable price. We have a two bedroom, two bathroom unit and would recommend their service. Thanks Houseproud.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Kuresh and his team. We really appreciate it. Regards, Houseproud cleaning

Honest, reliable and attention to detail cleaning.

I have been using the services of Houseproud cleaning North Strathfield for over 4 years now and could not be happier. Kuresh and his team are hardworking, reliable and always clean to a high standard. I could not be happier with the service they provide and highly recommend them.

Houseproud CleaningHouseProud Cleaning

Thank you for that awesome review Kristin, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Kuresh and team and keep up the good work.

Liam B.
Liam B.Sydney, NSW

Simplicity & Convenience

Houseproud Cleaning North Strathfield have been taking care of my home for almost 4 years. We (being 3 messy guys) have a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and we get comments in how tidy we all are. Plus, we get shirts ironed as part of the service!! Makes 100% sense and great value too!!!

Read more reviews - page 2