Verifiedhouseproud.com.au

Mike H.
Mike H.
  NSW

Above and beyond by Port Macquarie branch

Wonderful service provided by the Port Macquarie - Hastings branch. Two beautiful ladies came and went above and beyond. Even cleaning rooms not originally requested and doing the dishes. Highly recommended!
SPAO Penrith
SPAO PenrithSydney, NSW
  NSW

Awesome Cleaners and Team!

HouseProud PENRITH do a fantastic job. The team co-ordination is excellent, communications are easy and stress free and the cleaning service is ALWAYS perfect. Their attention to detail is second to none and we absolutely love the service they provide. Thanks to Mark, Sue and their team
Michael Thomas
Michael ThomasSydney, NSW5 posts
  NSW, Blacktown

Perfect cleaning

Mum has dementia, and I needed a reliable and affordable company to clean mum’s house fortnightly. I engaged House Proud Cleaning in Quakers Hill about a year ago and I have found them to be prompt, friendly, trust worthy, thorough and affordable . They are always on time and if they are going to be late, they text and advise me in advance. They go above and beyond !!! Thanks guys!
Dave T.
Dave T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
  NSW, Blue Mountains

Wouldn't know what clean was

When these guys came to do a vacate clean on a 2 bed house for $880 in Kurrajong I could tell they did do any cleaning, the whole house was filthy, grease and food in the kitchen, carpet with 10mm of build up on them, windows filthy, light fittings with black dirt on them, wall with marks on them, + + + + . Called then back three times still no better and house filthy. DONT USE THESE GUYS
Dee
Dee

Fantastic Cleaning Service

I booked a deep clean and steam clean of carpets for my move in and I was so happy with the outcome! I have a large property and everything was spotless. Definitely a great service to use for your home clean. Show reply
Berjj
BerjjSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Kav and Shey Jay
Kav and Shey JaySydney, NSW

WEDDING RINGS STOLEN - head office ignored complaint

We’ve used Jignesh Prajapati twice to clean our house.

On the second occasion my wedding ring and engagement ring were stolen from my underwear drawer. I put these there only 5 minutes before the cleaners came, when we returned they were gone. I reported the complaint to head office, they were condescending and suggested I had mindlessly lost them. They said HR would call me back, two months later nothing. It’s reported to police.

The clean itself was fine, few things we needed to follow up. Prices look cheap until your sentimental and expensive jewellery are stolen.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Horrible experience; asked them to leave after 1hr

Sholyman promised cleaning to the standard of a five star hotel and what we got was anything but. Within 5 minutes he decided to use the toilet himself, derailed the toilet door, wore my wife’s bathroom slippers and walked across the carpeted areas in those wet slippers and then when asked to clean the soap dish in the bathroom said that this was not included in a full bathroom clean. At this point, we told him to leave. We do not recommend anyone using this service.
Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

Disappointed

I booked a deep clean with Jignesh Prajapati at Jordan Springs for a house inspection and got nothing close to a deep clean. I had to go over all of it and clean it myself. They will only wipe lightly over a surface.. very lazy. I messaged him the next day to tell him this and he didn't reply. And they are the most expensive. Just for a small bathroom and a kitchen They charged $260. Rip off's! And it wasn't that hard to clean properly as the house is only 2 years old. Stay away from this service.
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Brisbane

Do not recommend

Stay away from this company! Biggest scam, I requested a 5 hour spring clean, cleaners only wiped a few surfaces. Did not do what was included. Have been fighting this company for close to 2 months as the head office is unresponsive.
Terrible service terrible cleaning terrible everything
Kale R
Kale RSydney, NSW2 posts

Terrible

Booked a deep clean even though it was the most expensive quote due to their 4.8 star reviews. Worst clean I have ever had done. Dust everywhere. Floors had marks all over them. Didn’t even move the TVs to clean. Taps still had water marks all over them. It was terrible. I spent all night re-cleaning the house for my inspection today.
Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Incomplete DEEP CLEAN

We ordered a deep clean with the representative and booked in a date, it was a agreed that a very thorough clean was to be done and the price matched the job for $545.
We returned to the house ready to move in after the clean to find only the bathrooms and windows cleaned, all the floors not touched and we had to the spend our first night cleaning the house after the professional cleaners had supposedly done the job.
Very disappointed in the job
Mohammad Kamruzzaman
Mohammad Kamruzzaman Sydney, NSW

Bad behaviour

They came for quote once than I booked them. As per conversation deal was $200
They give me time after one month.I took day off from work stay at home. Guy come in and said to me he clean this that if I m happy he will do otherwise he leave.basically he wants to do nothing only bathroom & kitchen cupboard and oven front, he don’t wanna clean inside of oven or anything. I ask him to clean three light in kitchen he said I have to pay extra. Oven inside extra this extra that extra
Finally he leave my place without cleanup
What a terrible company is
I suggest everyone pls don’t even call this stupid people
I got people from same company Harrington park Shila and his husband
HouseProud Cleaning   DM

Hi Mohammad, We are really sorry to hear your feedback. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and we would like to resolve this matter for you. Please email enquiries@houseproudcleaning.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Corenne E.
Corenne E.Hunter Region, NSW
  NSW, Newcastle

Attention to Detail

Great, respectful, and reliable service. Fantastic attention to detail such as cleaning behind couches regularly. Regular communication was excellent. Ive already past on details to other and definately recommend to family and friends. Show reply
Ballav P.
Ballav P.Sydney, NSW

Perfection

Top notch quality service.Mandy and his team were exceptionally good.Thank you guys for your excellent service.I will definitely use your service in near future.Keep the good work.Thank you ince again. Show reply