Verifiedhudsonhomes.com.au

4.4
Plumbing & Waterproofing

Ash L
Ash L

Honest and transparent with every detail

We had the pleasure of meeting Aaron from
Hudson homes who spent a lot of time helping us figure out the perfect home to suit our needs. We changed our mind about 3 or 4 times but after finding the perfect design we had issues with council requirements.
Aaron and his team went to great lengths to find information for us, even contacting council to try and find a solution.
Unfortunately due to restrictive council rules, we decided not to build and Aaron was very understanding about our situation and refunded our tender deposit straight away.
I had a very positive experience with Hudson homes and definitely recommend them for their honesty, clarity and effort to help their clients. Show details ·  1
Rose
RoseSydney, NSW2 posts
Nadeeka S.
Nadeeka S.

Post construction service

5 star rating is given to Manny Galea's after sales service. He was exceptional and was a pleasure working with him in oppose to the overall experience with Hudson Homes. Show details
Plumbing & Waterproofing
suresh p.
suresh p.Sydney, NSW
Rhys.F
Rhys.FSouth East Queensland, QLD
Brian H.
Brian H.

Pre-construction stage

I'm only at the pre-construction stage, but so far Aaron Martin has been very good in promptly answering my questions about the building and approval process, making any requested changes to the floor plans, and how to get quotes on things I need to do as the owner. Show details ·  1
Tom B
Tom B
James P
James P3 posts

Great project manager Dave

After a tragedy I found myself needing to build a new house which I never planned on doing , I chose Hudson Home's as I seen a house being built near me and was impressed with there work. During the build I have had the pleasure of have Dave as my project manager and I am so glad as he is one of the best , not only at his job but as a person that has gone out and above to make things go smoothly and everyone that has worked there has shown respect to my family and Dave as he is very well respected. Thank you Dave for all your time and help. Show details ·  1
John C.
John C.Sydney, NSW

One satisfied client!

I've been living in my house built by Hudson Homes for 5 months now and so far had barely any defects, reworks, and replacements. The quality of the materials and workmanship are superb. My experience with Hudson Homes since day one has been smooth, every steps are clearly stated, the builder agent and the supervisor (David) were so accommodating to my requests and helpful specially as this is my first time to build and own a house even through COVID times and they were able to handle supplier shortcomings professionally. The after-sales/support (Shanan) most specially promptly responds to my queries and requests. Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Nilay V.
Nilay V.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for stress free Home Building process

In the realm of homebuilding, where dreams take shape and aspirations find their brick-and-mortar reality, there are pillars of excellence that elevate the experience from mere construction to an unforgettable journey.
To Bernadette and Shaun – thank you for your exceptional service and dedication to excellence. You both have truly made our home-building journey a memorable one, and we couldn't be happier with the results. Hudson Homes is fortunate to have such talented professionals on their team. Show details ·  1
Kira Eddy
Kira EddyHunter Region, NSW

Great site supervisor

My experience with Hudson Homes has been a long one! But James has been great. He is honest and straight forward. Takes pride in the work he does and made sure my home was to a high standard. Thanks James for pushing to make sure my home was completed in time! Show details ·  1
Arman
ArmanSydney, NSW3 posts
Alok S.
Alok S.Sydney, NSW
MNW
MNW
  Fair Incentive

This is the perfect.I can't live without that

Ryan is the best supervisor in here.He is always helpful and quiet friendly.No matter anything asked from him that he is always be patience and explain to me.Thanks a lot! Show details ·  1
Stan Znidarsic