96% · 1766 · 3%

Mark H.
Mark H.
Rajani P.
Rajani P.Sydney, NSW

Building with hunter homes was excellent experience

Happy with our first build, communication via email within team. Our house was completed 3 months before scheduled time. Overall, positive experience, we will definitely recommend HH to my other friends. Show details
Structural Integrity
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Josh - Macy
Josh - Macy

Hunter Homes - pre construction stage

Leasa at North Rothbury display homes and Michayla at head office both worked hard to allow us to build our first home! Both worked to stick to our budget as best as possible and provided help / extensive knowledge wherever they could along the way making a smooth & enjoyable experience so far. Both were beyond amazing to deal with, we would recommend them both to anyone. Show details
KN
KNSydney, NSW34 posts

Thief amongst the employees

When a Hunter Homes employee entered my property without authorisation (or any acceptable reason for that matter) and stole multiple items which that employee ‘thought no one was using or wanted’ I was devastated and shocked. Thank goodness for my security cameras. When management offered for the stolen items to be returned to my property, I pointed out this would be trespass (again). I would have thought the stolen items would be returned and available for collection ASAP, not a week later.
When I collected the stolen items from Hunter Homes office, the comment made by the construction manager was, ‘sorry about that.’ I have no words and would give a negative rating if that was possible. Show details
Josh
JoshHunter Region, NSW

Supportive and Proactive Experience with Hunter Homes

We have recently transitioned to the site team and are eagerly anticipating the start of construction. Our experience with Hunter Homes has been nothing short of amazing. Tammy was incredibly helpful in guiding us through the design selection process and accommodating our specific tastes and needs.

Afterward, Skye took over to assist with contracts and pre-build details, and she has been fantastic—extremely friendly and highly responsive.

We are thrilled about the rest of our journey with Hunter Homes and look forward to seeing our dream home take shape. Show details ·  1

Julie Lee
Julie LeeHunter Region, NSW

The Journey of a Lifetime

Amanda B, Paul D & The Amazing Hunter Homes Team,

The words Thank you do not seem adequate.

This house is now our forever home & the journey that we have been on together for 14 months has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Your reassurance, attention to detail, communication & quality of work is immeasurable.

You have provided us with a home that will allow our Children to settle & grow in & while we can wait to grow old, we are looking forward to doing that in our beautiful Hunter Homes Kenneth in Lochinvar, 'A loch at the top of the hill'

With sincere thanks & gratitude.

Matthew, Julie, Brock, Owen & Annabelle Lee. Show details ·  1

Katangie
KatangieAU5 posts
Bruna H.
Bruna H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Amazing

We had our handover yesterday. We are so impressed with our new home it looks amazing. The quality of the workmanship and materials used is outstanding.
Our overall experience has been great from the start of our journey till handover.
Our site liaison officer Amanda Busch and site supervisor Tim have been great nothing was ever a problem. At our PCI there were hardly any issues just some cosmetic faults that have been fixed now. No major issues were found. We will definitely recommend Hunter Homes to anyone that wants a stunning home with high quality inclusions and workmanship.
The only negative I have is it took longer than what we thought but it was definitely worth the wait. We feel Hunter Homes went above and beyond our expectations. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Talia
Talia2 posts
Lauren McDougall
Lauren McDougall

Colour Selection Done

We did our colour selection with Maddie Russell today and we were so impressed. Maddie is very professional, knows her interiors and most importantly patient. Our visit was smooth sailing. Hunter Homes go above and beyond. Show details ·  1
Lara
LaraHunter Region, NSW

Easy and quick build, beautiful home

I had an incredible experience building my first home with Hunter Homes, the communication throughout the build was amazing and the speed and standard my home was built too are perfect. Both Amanda and Tim were super helpful and understanding throughout the entire building process. I couldn’t be happier with my home, I would highly recommend everyone to build through Hunter Homes. Show details ·  1
Lisa N
Lisa N
Tanis
TanisSydney, NSW6 posts
Luke
LukeHunter Region, NSW

Positive Hunter Homes Review

We are happy with the level of service from the team at Hunter Homes so far.
They have worked tirelessly to accomodate our desires in a house and have a choices an outcome that will allow our family to live comfortably with all items we find essential in a new home. Show details ·  1
Graeme A.
Graeme A.

Great quotation experience

Tammy was was the Sales Representative working out of the Chisholm Display Home. Tammy was awesome and very partient with any request i made. She was able to put together quote in a quick and timely manor.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Tammy to anyone as part of their home quotation experience. Show details ·  1