Hyundai Getz TB

Hyundai Getz TB (2002-2011)

GL, SX, (No Badge), etc...

• Braking
  • Interior Design
  • Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Brilliant first car for me and a brilliant car for anybody.

This 2010 Hyundai Getz is fantastic. Bought it from my mum in 2020 and she was the original owner and it has never had a problem. With 124,600 kilometres on the dial, she still runs smoothly without fault. It has driven from Adelaide to Melbourne and back multiple times in 40-degree heat with the air con on. Never had an issue with it and just had it serviced with the mechanic saying that she is still in great condition with a lot of life left. For a first car, it is great, cheap to run, cheap to service and cheap on fuel, I recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap reliable ride that is also sometimes quite fun to drive.

Purchased in June 2020 for $4,500.00.

Excellent cheap car runs like clock know matter what!

Great on petrol, 1.6 revvy and goes for 4, never ever had problems, not even in 40 degree heat with air conditioning on all day. Service regularly and that's it . Great in back streets.

Purchased in June 2011 at Essondon fields for $14,000.00.

Quark
QuarkCentral West, NSW

Wonderful little car.

Purchased in March 2010 for $14,700.00.

Find out how Hyundai Getz TB compares to other Hatchbacks

One of my best investments.

Bought one in 2002 , brand new auto. Bought it to teach my 4 children to drive. They used it until they bought their own cars. Still have it , 240,000 km on the clock , just serviced it and my mechanic says she still got some life it her ......who knows , l am hoping to celebrate her 20th .

Purchased in December 2002.

Ted
Ted

Not for me, glad it was only a hire car

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Josh
JoshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Getz are Fabulous !

My favourite car ! so much so I have 2. Cheap to buy second hand has 4 wheel disc brakes in 2005+ models , Blindingly smooth brakes of any car ever ! Cheap, cheap to maintain & cheap parts. Airbags Antilock brakes. zippy 1.6L and great inside build quality. The 1st is 2007 Sxi done 65k and the 2nd is a 2005 Sx done 300k and singing still. Pure Joys to drive ! I'd buy a 3rd just to drive an Auto but the wife would have me committed.. Driven the older 2005 model interstate with no issues.

Purchased in April 2007 at Hyundai Dealers for $13,500.00.

Grego
GregoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good reliable cheap car

Purchased in September 2010.

mbella91
mbella91

Great small car!

I bought this car after a year old as the previous owner bought a family car as didn’t need anymore. Had it for 7 years & its a great small car to drive around & havent had any issues with it. The only downside is that it isnt the best going up steep hills as its only a 1.4L but driving around the city is great.

Badge(No Badge)
Date PurchasedNov 2011

jeepyrocks28
jeepyrocks28Perth, WA

Other than lack of comfort, an excellent car

BadgeSXi
Doors3
Date PurchasedFeb 2013

ellie
ellieYOUNG

It's a good car for me, but it's not without its issues (I give it 3.5 stars but that wasn't an opti

This was my first car and I just needed a small, cheapish runabout to get me to uni and my uni placements..and whatever after that. It does what I want, it drives, it's reliable enough and it's a good size for easy parking and it's fairly easy on the petrol. It is small and there is not much room to get very comfy, so long drives would be hard I think (I haven't driven it for longer than 1.5 hours at a time). I have had some issues with the back doors being a bit tricky too and the aircon could be better, but if you want a cheap little runabout for work, uni etc., this car is good for that.

Doors5
Date PurchasedSept 2017
Jodie
JodieNSW

Meh.. not reliable cars at all

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Mickeymouse
Mickeymouse

Fantastic!!!

Oh look at my car,it's low in cost and it's easy to put petrol in it.It's black,shiny glossy and looks great.Easy to clean and easy to run.Plenty of leg room and the carpet is plush,short style to keep clean.Compact and neat is my car,needless to say it is my car and I am very proud of my little FAMILY.

BadgeXL
Date PurchasedApr 2010
Jessica S
Jessica SAU

The perfect ride

This car is such a great drive. It’s the first car I have bought in Australia and I love it. My friend bought one back in July 2017 and she couldn’t recommend it enough. Even though it is second hand it has been so reliable and such a smooth run. Easy to use and cheap. It’s almost like it runs on fresh air.

BadgeSXi
Engine Size1.6L
Doors3
Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jimmy
JimmyHobart

Nice and cheap car

I bought the second hand one from a dealer, just cost me$2000.
It is economic style of vehicle for going to school or supermarket, it's 1.6L, very cheap for petrol.
But, Its room is a little bit squeezy, not only for seating area, but also luggage zone, can not put a big size baggage.
It's too light, so don't drive fast, easy to roll over.

Badge(No Badge)