iiNet Fixed Wireless

iiNet Fixed Wireless

NBN 12 and NBN 25

Pam

PamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

lost internet connection-cable connection.

I usually do not have issues but when I do I it usually goes pear shaped. When I ring the staff are really helpful and always can get me up and running. Their follow up phone calls are always done and I have
nothing but praise. Thanks I will not be changing anytime soon.

Start DateSeptember 2016
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for the review, Pam! We're wrapped that whenever there have been some troubles, you've been able to rely on our customer support team and we hugely appreciate your vote of confidence! Thank you

- Joshy

why can't all providers be as good as Iinet?

After several years with Telstra and a really bad 12 months of practically no service we decided to leave them and find someone else. That someone was Iinet. From the day we joined Iinet we have been looked after thoroughly. We have never had a problem with them. If something went wrong it was fixed immediately. We always get to speak to a real person either straight away or with a callback feature where they ring you back within the hour. They always have time for my questions and I can understand what they are saying. They patiently help me with whatever is going on.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for the kind words, Chris and David. We're proud to have been able to take care of you and your connection and we look forward to continuing to do so for many years to come! Thank you.

Pleasing

PleasingSouthern and Hills, SA

Reliable and supported well

After the initial set up the service has been reliable and well supported. Phone calls for any difficulties have been responded to promptly and efficiently. We remain with iiNet for this very reason.

Start DateJanuary 1986
jockp

jockpMurray Region, NSW

Best customer support from an ISP

iiNet's customer support is some of the best i have experienced with any business, the person dealing with your issues follows the case until its resolved and the speed of these resolutions in my experience has been very fast, billing is seamless and my service has been reliable since it was installed

Start DateJanuary 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, jockp! You've described what we do best and pride ourselves on - cheers!

Mandy

MandyPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Unfortunately the location I live in I can't get reception for any internet service but the customer service I received couldn't have been better. Rio was so helpful and understanding and when service is avail in my area will definitely be back. Highly recommend

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Mandy! We'll welcome you back with open arms and hope to be able to help you in whatever way we can.

- Leo

Great after installation it has been terrific

Reliable well priced excellent support available. No issues after installation. All personnel have been competent understanding and efficient.I rely on my service for my safety and peace of mind, and enjoyment.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Liz, thank you for trusting in us; we'll continue to give you the best service we can.

- Leo

really reliable ,hardly ever drops out

I have been with them since aapt days and was a seemless changeover ,always had good service if I needed anything sorted out, like today when my computer crashed and I needed to retrieve my emails.

Customer ServiceiiNet

William, thanks for sticking with us since your days with AAPT and we hope to be with you well into the future. Cheers!

- Leo

A big improvement over previous service.

Some congestion slow down experienced during peak periods.
Only Issue I have had was an NBN upgrade shutdown that I was not informed of.
Dealings with operators has been helpful and professional.

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Raalpha9! Great to hear that you're happy with the service, overall.

David M

David MTasmania

Consistent Service

I have been with this provider for over 19 years; first with Netspace, then 3 and now IINet. The provider has always given quick effective response to any problem and has been easy to contact when necessary. The installation of NBN was without any problems and the service has been good with very few outages.
By comparison, when I first moved to this address I signed up with a much bigger company but after only a few weeks I was happy to pay $200 break my contract and return to IINet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

To break a contract to return to us is a hefty compliment if ever there was one, David M, so thank you for your vote of confidence in us!

Budget Frank

Budget Frank

Customer for almost 11 years

Like any relationship we've had our ups and downs. Fortunately, for probably 99% of the time, the service has met all reasonable expectations. When problems have occurred (more recently due to NBN issues, not iiNet) they have been resolved without too much drama. Thanks iiNet, keep up the good work.

Start DateFebruary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for sticking with us, through the good times and bad, Budget Frank, we're delighted to have you with us!

Lou Teitzel

Lou TeitzelNorth Queensland, QLD

Meets all of our requirements adequately.

Very reliable with rare dropouts well handled by iiNet.
Slow download speeds in the early days of NBN connection have been improved with close to 11/12 on average being normal.
I am a very happy customer thanks.

Start DateOctober 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Lou. We're over the moon to hear that your speeds have improved and stoked to hear that the service has been performing relatively smoothly. Cheers

TroyGoulburn Valley, VIC

The worst provider I have ever been with

Connection reliability: non-existent... consistently getting speeds a tenth of the speed I have had with other providers. Multiple extended periods with no internet, with no answers or solutions provided.
The customer service team are actually very nice... while providing you with lies and false hope, but at least they do it "with a smile"

Start DateMay 2019
Troy

Multiple calls and service numbers, my connection has been restored, but very slow. I will be ringing in over the coming days to cancel this poor service

Marty

MartySouth West, WA

Excellent for the family

Great service and reliable internet. Over the years any issues have been solved minimal downtime and friendly assistance from the iiNet team anytime. Will definitely recommend this service to all.

Start DateMay 2013
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review and for your recommendation, Marty! Excellent to hear you've had an awesome experience with us over the years and we hope to continue this trend for you. - Tal

Steve Day

Steve Day

Better than expected!

I decided to go with Fixed Wireless after my above ground telephone line kept getting broken. I would recommend iiNet, as over thirteen years, only occasionally as there been problems. I am always hearing of the problems customers have with other providers. Best decision I made to switch to fixed wireless and the reliability has been better than expected. I was with iiNet when I lived in Sydney with dial up, ADSL and now with fixed wireless in the bush. Many times iiNet has automatically upgraded my plans to remain competitive with other companies.

Start DateMarch 2006
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're stoked with how pleased you are in both our support of you and the quality of service in your move to fixed wireless, Steve. Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience :) - Tal

Excellent service over 5 years

I switched from satellite to fixed wireless about 5 years ago and chose iiNet as my service provider. I have never regretted my decision to use iiNet NBN fixed wireless - my connection was carried out very professionally in a short time, line speeds are good and interruptions to service are minimal.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Zero regrets! That's perfect, Barry. Thank you very much for posting your review and recommendation! - Tal

Julie G.

Julie G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Chappy

I have been with iinet for about 7 years, and have found them fantastic. The plan I'm on was great, and has never changed. On the rare occassion I need to talk to their customer service, their staff has been friendly, quick and efficient. Never had any problems. Can not see any reason why I would change providers.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Julie G, thanks for making our day! We look forward to being with you for many years to come.

JoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor service

We have been connected to NBN Wireless Broadband for just 2 weeks and have found iinet to be extremely disappointing. Delivery instructions ignored, faulty equipment supplied, phone calls not returned.

Start DateJuly 2019
Jo

Thanks Leo. After advising that my issues have been escalated to the “highest” level-I haven’t heard from iinet. The lack of response continues............. Jo

Gemma Pye

Gemma PyePerth, WA

Love it the husband and kids couldn’t be without it

Our set box hasn’t been a problem only when we have a power outage we have to reset box with the help of your amazing customer service team. They were friendly and couldn’t do enough

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Gemma. We're over the moon that our customer service team has proved to be helpful when you've needed a helping hand. Cheers

CheriePeel, WA

Can’t live without it !!

Yes a lot of dropouts, so we are receiving a new modem soon to replace the old one and hopefully this will fix the problem, the iinet team are always extremely helpful.

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is great to hear Cherie! Please let us know if the replacement modem doesn't help and we'll continue to do whatever we can to help stop the dropouts.

Cherie

I will definitely let you know, Thank you very much.

Wifi’s my World

Having difficulty connecting my Wifi I phoned the Customer Service Department at iiNet. I was greeted promptly and in a very friendly way. There was a degree of patience required by the consultant and I received it. Efficient service and good listening helped resolve my issue. I have always received good service from iiNet.