iiNet Fixed Wireless

iiNet Fixed Wireless

NBN 25, NBN 12

2.5

• Adequate Speeds Yes (75%) · No (25%)
Rosa

Rosa

Stay away

Sadly there is no zero, one star is too much for this scamming company. Was charged all those surprise bills, which I wasn’t told off. Every time you try to call them you have to waste half of your day and still have unresolved issues. I’ve been using iiNet for 5 years, at the three different properties, had to change the provider for three of them. If you value your time and money, stay away from the this scammers.

Start DateJanuary 2015
Contract Type24-month contract
Lucas Mckern

Lucas MckernVictoria

iinet net doesn't supply want we pay for.

I experience dropouts on the daily. Some days it is slow I cant even open google, I call there help line and they don't know what to do about it but charge money for my next month. I am connect through a Ethernet cord and the wifi at McDonald's is faster and more stable than what this national company has to offer. They say I'm entitled to 15 mbits/s but I get between 1 and 0.1 on average. Dont go with iinet there just a bunch of scammers.

Start DateJanuary 2002
Kylie T

Kylie TNorth Queensland, QLD

Would never recommend !

I have never left a negative review but this time I am. Steer clear of this provider! Whilst being a customer , service I could not fault. Once I needed to cancel the service I have NEVER in my years experienced the worst customer service and blatant lies to pretend I didn't confirm to their cancellation process, leaving me with bills 2 months more than they should have been !

Start DateOctober 2019

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ongoing drop outs.

Mobile calls regularly drop out when the telephone are used in a number of locations within the house and around the property. Problem previously reported to NBN, Optus and Adam to no avail to date.

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Will I ever get connected?

I have called iiNet every day for the past three days waiting for my Internet to be connected and I am getting no answer. Looking for other providers right now.

Start DateMay 2020
Contract Type6-month contract
Sir_something_like_that

Sir_something_like_thatSydney Surrounds, NSW

IiNet lie and cheat

There was an outage for 1 month ... they wouldn't give me anything and wanted me to pay for it ... this is the second time I have gone without net that I'm paying for .... I'm in a no lock in contract and still have to pay a fee to leave ... they lie as much as the CCP

Pierre

PierreRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good advice

I called iiNet to see about purchasing an add on data bundle to tide me over until the reset. The person I spoke to offered me a much better option. She informed me that I could change to unlimited data for only $5 per month. So much better than paying double that for a one-off small package.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic to hear we could find you an overall better plan from our range, Pierre! Thank for calling in and for your excellent review :) - Tal

desmcgrady25

desmcgrady25South East Queensland, QLD

Shocking

No help at all, they take your money and run, they are the worst company to deal with they rob you of
your money they charge me $69.00 to set up my plan then didn't even install it they then charged me another $60.00 for canceling fees. please don't fall into their traps.

Contract Type24-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Appalling customer service. Do not sign up

Signed up 2 weeks ago to fixed wireless nbn. plugged everything in at our end and all equipment working fine, BUT - no internet. Called iinet, waited the 50 minutes it took for them to answer, they said we needed a technician. The technician was booked incorrectly at their end. So a week later we have to wait on line for another hour. Tech came today, tells us what we already knew, everything is working fine at our end. Issue is with iinet. I have waited online now for 3 hours, and each time i get to the front of queue they close the chat without a word! They have no issue invoicing me for a service they are not providing, and now im stuck paying for something we cant use.

mel t
mel t

Max Taylor

Max TaylorPerth, WA

Good setup and reliable

Only once but received help straight away and fixed quickly good service 30 words shouldn’t be in this because I think i’ve covered what I wanted to say, 2 more for 30 words, that was pointless

Doug

Doug

Internet & email

For the amount of use I have with online products, the speed and reliability has been excellent. There have been drop outs, but they have usually been of a short duration. My email service is great and any problems have been easy to resolve with one phone call.

Start DateMarch 2015

Perfect service

Had a major issue some time ago, which was as much nbn issue as provider, nbn didn’t help at all but provider managed to solve issue and haven’t had an issue to do with provider since. Recently had an email problem which was to do with my computer software. I couldn’t solve , but iiNet tech worked her way through it , can’t recommended them enough.

Start DateApril 2003
Btapps

BtappsQueensland

Can't fault it

Although we have experienced some disconnection, I don't believe it is any more than other providers.
We have had only one potential problem, that was with a recent payment issue but that was sorted very quickly. Any time we have contacted tech support we were extremely pleased with the service and outcome. Our recent move between towns went extremely well and we had full service within a couple of days. We recommend iiNet without hesitation, not like some Isis.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so very much for the recommendations, Btapps!

Excellent tech support

IInet customer for many years, quick and easy changeover to NBN and always excellent tech support. Only outages have been regional tower issues or upgrades. That’s why I stay with iiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Lyn! We're very happy to hear that the changeover to NBN has been so positive for you and that the outages that you've have been few. Thanks for sticking with us!

Carmen

Call wait times 2+ hours plus
7 requests for callback made over 3 days, no-one called back
Wrong information on file
Solution after 3 days is to repost a faulty modem eta 5 days time
No way to express post the modem, no way to pick up instore
8 days no internet
I am furious

Judie R.

Judie R.Hobart, TAS

IINET Our Internet Provider

iiNET is a good provider and when we have needed help they have responded within a reasonable time wellframe. They have also given me and also my girlfriend when she comes to use the computer advice and instructions on how to fix the problem .

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for allowing us to help your girlfriend and yourself, Judie!

great service quick result

service was lost for a few hours contacted iinet issue resolved within an hour i have nothing more to add except to say i dont like to be told how many words ican use

Start DateDecember 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks very much, dwarde! We're just happy to see you up and running once more.

Gary

GaryIllawarra, NSW

Better than adsl

It works well most of the time but dropouts have been occuring. Every time I have had problems IInet has spent time trying to improve it and make it a better connection.

About iinet company

this is perfect with no issue for many years i am working with iinet and i am very happy to choose iinet company for my internet , and want to say thanks iinet.

Thank you July! We appreciate your review and your support! - Tal

pete

peteIllawarra, NSW

could be a lot better

I have had several outages of internet over the last year. When asking for information about recovery of our services it is inaccurate . My phone calls to help lines are very productive ,the people always fix any software problem at the first time, good on the staff.I have poor download rates and do not watch movies on line.Our Wifi is good for sport and Internet gaming. Thank You.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Pete for your review! We do take on your feedback and thank you for your patience with our team when you've called through to assist, as we're always happy to help!