iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12

iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12

3.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (76%) · No (24%)
Pit

PitSydney Surrounds, NSW

After I had received multiple Error messages on laptop. Solved in the first phone call, patient service from the team member talking me through the process to correct the problem.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Pit! Thanks so much for letting our team lend a hand!

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is good NBN. Come through clearly and helpful when I've had password problems

Could not recall Toolbox password and the follow up was polite and patient and worked. Allowed time for one like me who has little techie knowledge to make notes and get back to operative to check and then for her to make the changes I needed e.g. spelling my surname correctly.

Start DateOctober 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review, John! We know not everyone is going to be extremely tech savvy so our support team is there to help with any matters or causes for concern with patience and attentiveness. Glad to hear that was your experience! - Tal

Arrogant and non-existent customer service

Our NBN fixed wireless service is pathetic, with speeds of 5Mbps or less in the evenings. Whilst I understand that iiNet have no control over the speed or delivery of the NBN service. What iiNet lack is any customer service whatsoever, they have untrained staff with an arrogant attitude. GO ELSEWHERE!

Start DateSeptember 2018
Internet Service Providers

Find out how iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Rosa

Rosa

Stay away

Sadly there is no zero, one star is too much for this scamming company. Was charged all those surprise bills, which I wasn’t told off. Every time you try to call them you have to waste half of your day and still have unresolved issues. I’ve been using iiNet for 5 years, at the three different properties, had to change the provider for three of them. If you value your time and money, stay away from the this scammers.

Start DateJanuary 2015
Kylie T

Kylie TNorth Queensland, QLD

Would never recommend !

I have never left a negative review but this time I am. Steer clear of this provider! Whilst being a customer , service I could not fault. Once I needed to cancel the service I have NEVER in my years experienced the worst customer service and blatant lies to pretend I didn't confirm to their cancellation process, leaving me with bills 2 months more than they should have been !

Start DateOctober 2019
John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ongoing drop outs.

Mobile calls regularly drop out when the telephone are used in a number of locations within the house and around the property. Problem previously reported to NBN, Optus and Adam to no avail to date.

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Will I ever get connected?

I have called iiNet every day for the past three days waiting for my Internet to be connected and I am getting no answer. Looking for other providers right now.

Start DateMay 2020
Contract Type6-month contract
desmcgrady25

desmcgrady25South East Queensland, QLD

Shocking

No help at all, they take your money and run, they are the worst company to deal with they rob you of
your money they charge me $69.00 to set up my plan then didn't even install it they then charged me another $60.00 for canceling fees. please don't fall into their traps.

Max Taylor

Max TaylorPerth, WA

Good setup and reliable

Only once but received help straight away and fixed quickly good service 30 words shouldn’t be in this because I think i’ve covered what I wanted to say, 2 more for 30 words, that was pointless

Doug

Doug

Internet & email

For the amount of use I have with online products, the speed and reliability has been excellent. There have been drop outs, but they have usually been of a short duration. My email service is great and any problems have been easy to resolve with one phone call.

Start DateMarch 2015

Call wait times 2+ hours plus
7 requests for callback made over 3 days, no-one called back
Wrong information on file
Solution after 3 days is to repost a faulty modem eta 5 days time
No way to express post the modem, no way to pick up instore
8 days no internet
I am furious

Judie R.

Judie R.Hobart, TAS

IINET Our Internet Provider

iiNET is a good provider and when we have needed help they have responded within a reasonable time wellframe. They have also given me and also my girlfriend when she comes to use the computer advice and instructions on how to fix the problem .

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for allowing us to help your girlfriend and yourself, Judie!

great service quick result

service was lost for a few hours contacted iinet issue resolved within an hour i have nothing more to add except to say i dont like to be told how many words ican use

Start DateDecember 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks very much, dwarde! We're just happy to see you up and running once more.

About iinet company

this is perfect with no issue for many years i am working with iinet and i am very happy to choose iinet company for my internet , and want to say thanks iinet.

Thank you July! We appreciate your review and your support! - Tal

Gail

GailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic only minor problem and always fixed. Excellent customer service...

Recently had dropouts called up and everything was checked (lines etc) after reset of modem it was found the modem was faulty. Modem is being replaced as soon as possible. This is the first problem encountered since switching to the nbn.

Sid Cowling

Sid CowlingGippsland, VIC

Webmail out for days. Three calls to support to no avail.

Three calls to support to no avail. Told it should be back up by Christmas.
Net space was good before iiNet came along.
Unable to log on to webmail for so long is disgusting.
Have spoken to Nadine, Mitch and Lebanese over last 30 hours but all I get is promises, no action.
And I did not receive the call back I was promised at 1 pm EST today to see if I had been connected!

Start DateJanuary 1988

14+yrs Satisfied

Have been completely happy with reliable service and minimal needs for assistance was prompt and courteous over 14+yrs and have no reason to change .
Hope all that joined or do have had the same satisfaction

Start DateSeptember 2005

Great for me

Has been reliable. When needing occasional assistance the issue has always been helpful and rectified promptly each time i have asked. The staff at iinet are always very polite when contacting the support section.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, John! We're very happy to hear that your connection has been so reliable for you.

dave J

dave JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The nbn transition.

To start with we had a few hick ups with nbn but iinet worked through it with me and we were able to resolve all problems and i have been up and running since. Great experience and a great company to supply the internet to you.

Start DateSeptember 2012
Customer ServiceiiNet

Dave J, this is awesome to hear! Thanks for sticking with us since 2012 and for your hearty recommendation. Enjoy your NBN connection!

- Leo

Excellent back up service when needed

I have been with iinet for 16 years and have never been disappointed throughout this time Have moved house 5 times and each time had to contact iinet for a new connection and they have been excellent

Customer ServiceiiNet

Philip, we look forward to continuing to assist you, through many more house moves! Thank you for your incredible 16 years with us - we're extremely humbled by this.