iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12

iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12

Sid Cowling

Sid CowlingGippsland, VIC

Webmail out for days. Three calls to support to no avail.

Three calls to support to no avail. Told it should be back up by Christmas.
Net space was good before iiNet came along.
Unable to log on to webmail for so long is disgusting.
Have spoken to Nadine, Mitch and Lebanese over last 30 hours but all I get is promises, no action.
And I did not receive the call back I was promised at 1 pm EST today to see if I had been connected!

Start DateJanuary 1988

14+yrs Satisfied

Have been completely happy with reliable service and minimal needs for assistance was prompt and courteous over 14+yrs and have no reason to change .
Hope all that joined or do have had the same satisfaction

Start DateSeptember 2005

Great for me

Has been reliable. When needing occasional assistance the issue has always been helpful and rectified promptly each time i have asked. The staff at iinet are always very polite when contacting the support section.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, John! We're very happy to hear that your connection has been so reliable for you.

dave J

dave JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The nbn transition.

To start with we had a few hick ups with nbn but iinet worked through it with me and we were able to resolve all problems and i have been up and running since. Great experience and a great company to supply the internet to you.

Start DateSeptember 2012
Customer ServiceiiNet

Dave J, this is awesome to hear! Thanks for sticking with us since 2012 and for your hearty recommendation. Enjoy your NBN connection!

- Leo

Excellent back up service when needed

I have been with iinet for 16 years and have never been disappointed throughout this time Have moved house 5 times and each time had to contact iinet for a new connection and they have been excellent

Customer ServiceiiNet

Philip, we look forward to continuing to assist you, through many more house moves! Thank you for your incredible 16 years with us - we're extremely humbled by this.

Midg.

Midg.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Enjoying having this Iinet.com.

On the whole its been pretty good compared to other services.
When you do have a problem there good to assist you. Financially I find the price we pay its a very good Service.

Start DateOctober 2007
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're delighted that you're so happy with our service, Midg, thank you!

Kate Carlin

Kate Carlin

9 years and still happy

We do have dropouts from time to time. We needed assistance the other day but the issue was resolved quickly by a very pleasant, helpful woman. She chatted whilst resolving the problem and was a pleasure to deal with.

Pleasing

PleasingSouthern and Hills, SA

Reliable and supported well

After the initial set up the service has been reliable and well supported. Phone calls for any difficulties have been responded to promptly and efficiently. We remain with iiNet for this very reason.

Start DateJanuary 1986
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great after installation it has been terrific

Reliable well priced excellent support available. No issues after installation. All personnel have been competent understanding and efficient.I rely on my service for my safety and peace of mind, and enjoyment.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Liz, thank you for trusting in us; we'll continue to give you the best service we can.

- Leo

really reliable ,hardly ever drops out

I have been with them since aapt days and was a seemless changeover ,always had good service if I needed anything sorted out, like today when my computer crashed and I needed to retrieve my emails.

Customer ServiceiiNet

William, thanks for sticking with us since your days with AAPT and we hope to be with you well into the future. Cheers!

Lou Teitzel

Lou TeitzelNorth Queensland, QLD

Meets all of our requirements adequately.

Very reliable with rare dropouts well handled by iiNet.
Slow download speeds in the early days of NBN connection have been improved with close to 11/12 on average being normal.
I am a very happy customer thanks.

Start DateOctober 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Lou. We're over the moon to hear that your speeds have improved and stoked to hear that the service has been performing relatively smoothly. Cheers

Marty

MartySouth West, WA

Excellent for the family

Great service and reliable internet. Over the years any issues have been solved minimal downtime and friendly assistance from the iiNet team anytime. Will definitely recommend this service to all.

Start DateMay 2013
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review and for your recommendation, Marty! Excellent to hear you've had an awesome experience with us over the years and we hope to continue this trend for you. - Tal

Julie G.

Julie G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Chappy

I have been with iinet for about 7 years, and have found them fantastic. The plan I'm on was great, and has never changed. On the rare occassion I need to talk to their customer service, their staff has been friendly, quick and efficient. Never had any problems. Can not see any reason why I would change providers.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Julie G, thanks for making our day! We look forward to being with you for many years to come.

Gemma Pye

Gemma PyePerth, WA

Love it the husband and kids couldn’t be without it

Our set box hasn’t been a problem only when we have a power outage we have to reset box with the help of your amazing customer service team. They were friendly and couldn’t do enough

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Gemma. We're over the moon that our customer service team has proved to be helpful when you've needed a helping hand. Cheers

CheriePeel, WA

Can’t live without it !!

Yes a lot of dropouts, so we are receiving a new modem soon to replace the old one and hopefully this will fix the problem, the iinet team are always extremely helpful.

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is great to hear Cherie! Please let us know if the replacement modem doesn't help and we'll continue to do whatever we can to help stop the dropouts.

Cherie

I will definitely let you know, Thank you very much.

Joseph  Conte

Joseph ConteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect communication

Very reliable service ,fast speed with no dropouts' a joy to use .The company I I Nett , professional with experienced helpful consultants. I have been a customer for over ten years,in the event of an issue it was resolved very quickly.

Start DateJune 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the kind words, Joseph! We're absolutely stoked to hear that your service has been performing well with the team there to help out when you've needed them. Cheers

None

None

Very impressed

Rarely have had any dropouts and I live on a country gravel road. Did have one the other day and was fixed efficiently and courteously with easy to understand english.

Start DateMarch 1998
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers! We're super happy to hear this, so thank you for allowing our team to help.

Generally very good

We have occassional dropouts at high traffic times such as in the evening but generally it has been reliable. We have had a couple of episodes where service wasn't available but the tech team were very prompt and extreamly helpful in responding and fixing the problem.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Excellent to hear the team were able to help you out, Jan. If you ever need help looking into those occasional dropouts, do give us a call any time on 13 22 58 for assistance and we'll be happy to help with that as well. - Tal

Enough

Selected NBN 12 as it is more than capable. Nearly twice as fast as old ADSL, and has enough for fetch movies without hesitation. Our system here usually running without fault.
If there is a fault usually fixed quickly.

Start DateJuly 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Glad to hear you're enjoying the right plan for your needs with us on NBN, Robert! Thanks for your review! - Tal

MonozzyPerth, WA

Need my NBN.

Yes dropout , slow loading, have to restart NBN box like dial up very annoying, we need faster speed. Service is fine never had a problem with the ppl are lovely.

Ty much apreciated.