iiNet Mobile Broadband

iiNet Mobile Broadband

2.8

• Adequate Speeds Yes (90%) · No (10%)
Jim M.

Jim M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service through iiNet, very happy.

I have not had any dropouts so happy with that, have no issues with service ,
So Everthing is working as it should and really happy that we are with iinet.

Start DateMarch 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic! Excellent to hear things are working as they should and that you're enjoying the service Jim! Cheers for the glowing review :) - Tal

Linda Rogers

Linda RogersWestern Australia

Trying times with WiFi

My connection has suddenly become very unreliable. Briefly, after I spoke to the very polite technician, my service worked. I am now almost continually on 4G. I begin going to settings each morning and lose WiFi walking from my bedroom to the kitchen. That is very disappointing. I may have to consider a different service.

Patrick

PatrickPerth, WA

Terrific service

I had a problem accessing my iinet email account. Tim was terrific to deal with, fully understood my issue and resolved it first tome around. I was impressed. He was technically very capable but also helpful to deal with. Thank you Tim

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you, Patrick, for allowing Tim the opportunity to lend a hand with your e-mail!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how iiNet Mobile Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

happy customer

happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Customer Service and Support

Our household has been serviced by IInet for in excess of 12 years. On every occasion we have received prompt, efficient support with simple uncomplicated solutions. Highly recommend IInet Team.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much for your wonderful 12 years with us and for trusting us to deliver the solutions that you need!

Robert B

Robert BMelbourne

Very poor network and no response from IINET

We've been getting less than 1mbps on a daily basis for at least the last six months. IINET say they are going to call and don't. We're on ADSL2 use less than 60meg per month and IINET refuse to state what the throughput is. Why are you not helping us?

Adequate Speeds No
Delorious

Deloriousperth

Excellent example of humanist.

Spoke to two of iinet staf in Capetown. Jocely and Ishmal, did a wonderful job. Made my heart glad that we have access to these people. Hope everybody is well during this crisis.

Start DateJanuary 2000
Adequate Speeds No
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Delorious, for your kind words for Jocely and Ishmail! All of our staff are working extremely hard during this difficult time, so we are so happy to read your kind and thoughtful words.

Marie

MarieActon 2601, ACT

All is OK

The connection is very reliable. I have not expeiaced any dropouts. Because of my age- 80 years i have some problems for the use of my apple mobile,I am sure with more usage I will improve.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great back up system when away from home

I have been a subscriber to iinet (ex ozemail carry over) for over 10 year, always used mobile broadband always gives great service. now I have a home NBN account I keep this as a good back up system and use when away from home

Start DateOctober 2006
Customer ServiceiiNet

Peter, thanks for sticking with us since your OzEmail days! We're very happy to hear that your service with us is meeting your needs, especially when you're away from home.

Why I changed to iinet as my Service provider

Customer ServiceiiNet

There's nothing superfluous in sharing a good backstory and appreciative remarks, Mr Claffey. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and share your appreciation for the service and our customer service team! - Tal

Mr J Claffey
Mr J Claffey

Strangely enough you havs a picture of a horse where I thought my photo was to be placed. I hope this was not my error
Jim Claffey

MirriamNew South Wales

It's great service

I have been a long long time customer and any issues I have had in the past have been dealt with the out most considerable representatives every time. Keep up the good work. Can't wait till July to be able to swap all my services across to iinet. ***

Customer ServiceiiNet

Mirriam, we are beyond thrilled that we've been able to help you for so long! We look forward to seeing you bring all your services over, but for now, thank you for sticking with us.

Mirriam

Please check as I have been a member for many years. When you drag on my review....picture it states I've been a member since 16th January 2020. That's not correct :)

Colleen Caddey

Colleen CaddeyPearce 2607, ACT

Great Service Provision

We had access to competent advisors who were committed to action and to ensuring that what I was requesting was going to meet the needs of what I was requiring of the service. I received timely and informative updates re service, and when I could expect the software to arrive. It was altogether great service provision.

Start DateAugust 2001
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're beyond thrilled to read this, Colleen! We work hard to make sure that services are provisioned in a timely and efficient manner so we are delighted to hear about your experience with us.

Always the best service.

Once again after having to contact iinet for service I am expressing my thanks to this organisation for their ongoing support. Having been a customer for more than 10 years I have only accolades for the service they provide. There have been a number of times for different reasons I have had to make contact with iinet and I would and recommended them and have done on so many occasions. There is no way I would change iinet as my provider.

Start DateApril 2009
Gra

No reason to change Chris when the service is so good. Thanks again.

Leigh Costain

Leigh CostainIllawarra, NSW

Ever reliable.

I have been a long time customer of iiNet (14 years) and have had only two minor glitches in that time. These minor issues have been resolved within an hour of consultation with an expert. The longest wait time was only 8 minutes and that was a callback. I highly recommend this provider.

Start DateJanuary 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Leigh, we can't thank you enough for this wonderful recommendation! Thanks for your 14 years with us and we look forward to being able to serve you for many, many more!

Ross

RossHunter Region, NSW

Great coverage, well priced plans and first class customer assistance.

I have not experienced any dropouts in service in the Hunter Valley area or during many trips up to Cairns or down to Melbourne. iiNet handles any customer service issues with total professionalism.

Start DateJuly 2012
Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mobile provider

Iinet has always provided an excellent service with call center operators who have English as a first language. This alone makes Iinet my provider of choice. I had a billing inquiry which was easily dealt with and resolved immediately.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Sharyn, we can't thank you enough for your delightful feedback and support. We're thrilled!

Radkin

Radkin

Long Time User

I have been associated with iinet going back before Chariot and into the address days of box.net. I have stayed because during all the iterations of the Company the product never died and any other problems were handled by a customer service group who were extraordinary in their attitude to help and resolve the problem. This is my opinion over a long time and I hope you have a similar experience.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Radkin, you've been with us for so long, that your experiences with us are absolutely invaluable. Thank you so much for your extremely kind and wonderful words!

Christine

ChristineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great PR

Great service extremely helpful and efficient. Landlne and internet service providers are ideal in my rural area.
The very few issues Ive had, have been fixed effectively and efficiently, Ive been with iinet for over 7years.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Christine, thanks for your trust in us over the past 7 years! To know that we've been able to meet your needs is absolutely wonderful to hear. Cheers!

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerWaramanga 2611, ACT

Very good for my purposes

Consistently good connections; rarely have I experienced any problems. The modem is replaced every two years.
On the few occasions, I have sought assistance or advice I have found iiNet's Customer Service staff to be professional, courteous, knowledgeable and able to solve the problem or provide the advice that I needed.

AGRM

AGRMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NBN and other services

iinet staff have offered helpful, comprehensible and rapid advice for a range of technical difficulties at premises in two states. I commend their services, especially useful for consumers who are baffled by the technology and just want it to work!

Start DateJanuary 2009
Kit

KitSydney, NSW

Beautifully handled

Problems with connection of my email address twice this year ..all due to very very fixable issues. Wonderful thoughtful help each time and problem remedied very quickly..thank you for all your help iinet!

Start DateJuly 2019