iiNet Mobile Broadband

Reliable connection. Quality service.

Connection reliability is been 99.9% with no dropouts. Anytime there have been issues/support needed - have been able to speak to someone with customer care front of mind. At no time have I experienced anything different. Recommend anyone to switch and connect to iiNet.

Start DateApril 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thank you for the kind words and recommendation, Warren! We're proud to have the opportunity to provide you such a reliable service. Cheers for taking the time to leave a review! - Joshy

Reliable

Reliable connection 99% of the time and when there is a problem it is always fixed promptly. The patient, friendly staff always try their utmost to fix the problem. Most of all, they speak clear English.

Start DateApril 2000
Contract Type12-month contract
Cheers Carol! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! - Leo

Easy and reliable internet

Super reliable connection. Customer Service is exceptional. The few issues I have had, were resolved promptly. Also impressed with the low call wait times for technical support, and friendly iinet people.

Start DateDecember 2015
Data TypeCapped Data
Rachel W, thank you, thank you, thank you! We are just happy to be able to lend a hand when you have needed us. - Leo

Totally reliable works everywhere never lets you down back up service second to none they are always there to help and staff are friendly and have good product knowledge recommend their product

Start DateJanuary 2014
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Kim, thank you so much for the glowing review and we look forward to being able to continue to serve you. - LeoThanks Kim

Excellent customer service provided by iiNet call centre.

Staff have patience, are friendly and endeavour to assist with rectifying any issue. Overall they provide great technical support and are reliable. I highly recommend their services. Keep up the fine work!

Start DateJanuary 2015
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hello M.A., Thank you for putting your trust and faith in us, allowing us the time to help you. We really do appreciate it! - Leo

patience

I have had connection problems but they were dealt with swiftly by iiNet and also very patient as even your average tv remote confuses me so yes they were forever curtious

Start DateMarch 2015
Data TypeCapped Data
We understand not everyone's going to be as savvy with technology as each other and will always try to accommodate a person's skills in that sense, Leonid. Excellent to hear that the team were a great help to you there, thanks for your review. - Tal

Quick fix

A lost phone in an airport .. not realised until on the plane for a 4 hr trip. No joy in contact on arrival at destination and rang iinet who immediately suspended the connection. From the airport went to IInett Subiaco on a Saturday afternoon who calmly and professionally provided a new sim for a new phone which unfortunately we were not able to purchase there. Now to get the phone ..

Thanks very much for the feedback! Sorry to hear about your phone, and I hope that it can be found and returned to you. - Chris

Great friendly service.

Setting up my new phone and ran into problems. Rang iinet. Great service and friendly staff to help, made it so much easier. Staff were very patient with me and solved my problems. Thank you

Data TypeUnlimited Data
We love to hear that the team could help you out with your setup there, LMO! Thanks for sharing your review and experience. - Tal

Always helpful

IINET have provided me with great customer service since the dreaded dial up days.
Any time there has been an issue or enquiry they have come through with the right help with a professional and customer focused attitude.

Start DateAugust 2002
Data TypeCapped Data
Hi David, Thank you for leaving a review and cheers for bringing us with you through your internet journey from dial-up to now. We've been blessed with great customers like yourself which certainly makes the customer service side of things second nature. Cheers - Joshy

Fantastic customer service. Prompt to answer my call. Very friendly and helpful staff.

I Have been with iiNet for years and have never had any problems. Great customer service and very quick to deal with changing plans and offering better deals. Home wifi never drops out so one very happy customer

Start DateJanuary 1999
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so very much Cass! We're thrilled to bits with your review and look forward to many more years with you. - Leo

The service I received was exceptional. Very clear instructions, helpful and prompt. Thank you.

My issue was not being able send messages from my mobile. The problem was fixed straight away. I also had some problems with my interview which explained in detail. Thank you.

Start DateFebruary 2004
Contract Type12-month contract
Thank you Laura and thank you for allowing us to help you! - Leo

Happy Customer

Iinet has helped me to "evolve" and navigate through the minefield of technology relating to my new Samsung A20 smartphone. I was dreading to upgrade my mobile but was pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable, understanding and well mannered the staff were with my questions. I am a happy iinet customer and know that iinet is always there to help.

Data TypeCapped Data
It's a constantly evolving field of technology and we're here to help you with it to keep you connected, Janet! Thanks for your review :) - Tal

always helpfull.

If it does go out its not for long and soon restored. Questions sre soon answered. Even though you sometimes have to wait a bit for a reply. Always polite and very helpful...Wherever they are in the word.

Data TypeCapped Data
Hello Chris, Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that our team has been able to meet your needs and answer your questions, whenever asked, no matter where they are based. - Leo

More than adequate for our needs

Our connection is extremely reliable. We had some problems to begin with when NBN was first connected but everything was sorted out and we now have no problems. Whenever we have an inquiry, the people at iinet have always been helpful and very pleasant to deal with. We are more than happy with our provider.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Barry, we are very happy to hear that we've been able to overcome the early niggles and have the connection working well for you. Thanks for allowing our team to help! - Leo

Great service changing providers

We have been using Iinet NBN for over 5 years and this service has been very reliable. We have not had any issues. So I recently changed my mobile plan across to Iinet. Their customer service has been extraordinary. I am a very happy Iinet customer.

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you very much, Helen! - Tal

Professional and Stable

IiNet has been my Internet Service Provider for the past 22 years and during this time I had ADSL2 first and I had no dropouts or speed issues with the service at all. Their Plan was what it said it was and speed tests by me proved that their speed claims were accurate.
Since I could switch to the NBN earlier this year and did, the process to sign up with iiNet again was simple and seamless and was dealt with the professionalism you would expect of a company who is loyal to you and it is why I have remained with iiNet; loyalty first and customer service second.

My loyalty to iiNet is based on the best sales team working hard to retain their customer base with fast and accurate solutions immediately or within a short period of time.
iiNet will continue to be my service provider, they are simply the best Internet Service Provider in Australia.

Start DateMarch 1997
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Terry, we're overjoyed to hear that we've been able to be your provider of choice for the past 22 years! Thank you for being with us for so long and we sincerely hope to be with you for many more years to come. - Leo

Excellent Service

Have been a long term iinet customer, I wanted to change a couple of things related to my mobile plan, just one call which took very little time and task completed first time.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
This is exactly the experience that we pride ourselves on, Davo60, so thank you for trusting in us! - Leo

Perfect

Never had any problem I Gerard Catherin been with iinet for over 10 years and I recommended Rolf to connect to iinet. Always received good service from iinet...therefore thanks again.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
We're absolutely delighted to hear this, Gerard, as your recommendation as well as your tenure speaks loudly indeed. Thank you so much! - Leo

Use it on a daily basis

It appears to conect first time, with no dropouts as yet but as yet it has been early days.
It has only been a short time with my new phone and all is going well.

Start DateMay 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Thanks for your review, Klaus! We're confident that the service will continue to work just as great as it is now, but do have a team available any time on 13 22 58 to help out in case there are any issues. - Tal

Adding extra mobile to an existing account

Danielle was most helpull and patient. Answered all our quries and also offered options that would save some money. Good service would recomend IINet to anyone so far. Been a customer for a fair while now.

Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks so much Karen! Great to hear that Danielle was able to lend a hand, as well as save you some money too. Cheers! - Leo