iiNet NBN 12

iiNet NBN 12

• Adequate Speeds Yes (88%) · No (12%)

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Total liers and thieves

Iinet and co. Are all a pack of thieves and liers ..this business will be shut down soon by the regulators for committing fraud on many occassions, even their disputes team are a pack of amature liers..they give customers the run around to avoid disconnection and refuse to refund even after signing contracts on false presences...watch them get shut down soon.

Start DateFebruary 2020
wayne r.

No.its going into the southport magistrates court to have iinet charged for fraud.

Wookie

Wookie

Could be better

Not impressed because I was told the basic NBN plan I've taken will be a fair amount faster than the ADSL I had before. I've had several dropouts already and videos have stopped mid flight to load up again and I've only had it connected for 2 days. I'd been avoiding NBN like the plague but had no choice as the cut off date had arrived. I'm disappointed but hoping it'll get better.

chris s

chris s

Always helpful service and ever reliable connection with my Iinet link

I am a long term Iinet customer. I stay because my internet connection is reliable. Recently I upgraded to a new computer. My assistance was perfect - simple, clear, direct and problem solved - what more could I want from my server company (Iinet)?

Start DateAugust 2006
Customer ServiceiiNet

Chris, congrats on the computer upgrade and thank you for your many years with us. We're always happy to lend a hand and we're glad to have been able to do so!

BLOSSOM

BLOSSOMWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent

Have had no problems with NBN 12 since connecting , it was as easy as connecting, had no dropouts , the service is great.Have been with IINETT since 1996.Have always had any problems rectified and they always called back when they said they would.

Start DateDecember 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Blossom, we are so incredibly thankful for your 23 years with us! We are just so blown away by this and are so happy to have you with us for so long.

excellent service

The service has been very good. I very rarely experience drop outs. At times it does seem a little slower though. Any problems that I have had , have been dealt with very quickly and professionally by my provider.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Mick, please keep working with us when you connection speed does drop, as we'll be able to lend a hand in sorting this out for you via troubleshooting. We're very happy to hear that the connection has been very reliable for you!

Patrick

PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent everything I need

my connection has been very reliable.If there has been a drop out it has been sorted quickly.I really like the callback feature from the call centre if they are busy.Nothing worse than holding on waiting.

jot

jotSouthwest, VIC

much better than adsl

other than the fact I am paying for 48 mbps but I am getting 32 mbps it is so much faster than adsl. I need to be on the 48 plan as we need a landline.

Start DateApril 2005

Alison

Alison

Excellent service

Connection has been reliable even after blackout and rain as friends have complained about in Sydney. There has been no difficulty with the connection and service has been good, tech support has also been excellent.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Alison, especially as we've noted quite a few issues with the recent inclement weather in the Greater Sydney area. We couldn't be happier that your service has been so reliable for you!

MatthewChloe2

MatthewChloe2

iiNet is your No1 NBN contact :

A Long time customer - I get a reliable good service - Excellent support at competitive cost - If you are in the Market for a provider - Go iiNet - they won't let you down.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateDecember 2007
Customer ServiceiiNet

Whoa, cheers MatthewChloe2! This is an awesome endorsement of what we do. Thanks so very much!

- Leo

Base NBN plan but 3x faster than what we had. What an upgrade.

Great service from iinet, yet again. Have been with this provider for more than a decade, and have always been provided with exceptional service. 5 Star. Thank You iinet. Great Service AGAIN.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Andre, we're just happy to have been able to serve you for the past decade and we couldn't be more humbled to see that you rate us so very highly!

rjakovac2

rjakovac2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product

Very reliable product, easy set up and competitive prices. Customer service are wonderful and a pleasure to deal with. Fast, effective and a satisfactory outcome with my NBN. Happy Customer indeed!

Start DateApril 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is exactly what we want for all of our customers, rjakovac2, so thank you very much for your wonderful feedback!

wallycs

wallycsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Email hacked iinet fixed it

I only had a few issues when first put onto nbn I contacted iinect and the problem was fixed within very time time I have no problem to tell people how I find iinet service

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great product always had great service and reliability

Having used Adam for years the transition to IiNet was seamless. Since going onto NBN we have only had one problem, it was with the phone link, and IiNet had it fixed in next to no time

desley

desley

It is an improvement on the ADSL WE were promised a speed reading - this never happened!

Very reliable, no dropouts.
22/01/2020 The Modem, netphone and computer all down after a thunder storm for 3days
25/01/2020 Technician arrived, found that the problem was with the Node not our Modem.

Start DateMarch 2019
tony.s

tony.sNorthern Region, NSW

12 years speaks for itself

12 years with iinet...still happy with the service and support. No problems at all with the broadband or internet. Any calls made for support are handled politely and promptly, today's call was the first in 8 months and the wait was only for 4 minutes...cant ask for more than this.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateJanuary 2008

Easy installation, excellent support

Very solid connection across Fixed Wireless in a semi-rural area. Installation was very convenient. One outage due to NBN maintenance but iinet had all the information about when it would be complete.

Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear Tim, especially that we know how important NBN Fixed Wireless services are, especially in rural and semi-rural areas. Thanks for allowing us to help you!

Buyer380

Buyer380

Easy connection and good customer service

In 3 years with iiNet, the connection dropped out at random one time (cause unknown) and lasted about 1 hour. When I moved house, the disconnection and new connection went smoothly on the day requested. I had trouble configuring my modem because I didn't realise the new place was FTTP (previous place was FTTN). The customer service rep was very capable at helping me over the phone to configure my modem for the new NBN connection type.

Excellent service but...

I do experience some dropouts. Have called re this but was asked to make note of when they occur. I thought that you should be able to see these yourself. On the other hand, I had some problems with my emails, which were solved by a very determined and patient staff member.

Hedge

HedgePerth, WA

NBN 12 FTTN installation and first week usage.

Iinet changed me over from ADSL2 to NBN on Friday 24th January. I had been told that my iinet modem would work with the NBN. This was not the case and I had to buy a new modem which I did on the same day. On Saturday I tried to install it but had to seek help from iinet. Despite extensive time on the phone with iinet I was unable to do so. I tried again the next day and after about 30 minutes iinet had me connected. Unfortunately there was an outage of 2 hours on Wednesday 29th January. Since then all has been well. A friend who has a speed measuring app. on her phone told me that the speed was no faster than ADSL2. My impression is that the service is a little quicker. At present it is adequate for my needs.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

“iinet works hard to keep customers.”

The installation of our NBN service was ‘pain free.” The iinet representative took time to explain the benefits of the installation including the more improved speed of the internet plus the long term cost savings to us the customer. We did not rush to install the package and compared other networks and what they were prepared to offer compared to iinet.In short we got a quality product at a comparable price with excellent online sales service. The sales service ‘clinched the deal’ because you alway thought iinet had your best interest at heart. We installed and we’re never been happier.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateMarch 2017

Neddyasked

The NBN 12 plan at $39.99 with iinet what is the data allowance it says capped/fixed and it also says packages available bundle and standalone, could you please provide more information on this plan as there is not much info here also this plan is not on iinet website, lowest plan on iinet website is $59.99 a month 500GB, I would be interested with this NBN plan as I am a iinet customer, can this plan be used with FTTN

Hi Neddy,

Thanks for the query. Our NBN12 Plan for $39.99 would be our Seniors plan through our Westnet plans: https://www.westnet.com.au/internet-products/broadband/nbn/cust/seniorscard/

This plan is typically for those who aren't looking to use a lot of data and are more focused on using the connection to maintain the landline connection. It offers 50GB over an NBN12 plan boasting a 10.3Mbps typical evening speed. It also provides an included Netphone service that offers free local and national calls. This is absolutely a plan that we can arrange and it's most certainly available to FTTN services.

The only 2 qualifiers for this plan is to firstly have NBN available and hold a seniors card. If you'd like for us to arrange a call from our friendly sales team please feel more than welcome to shoot us some details to iiOnline@iinet.net.au and we'll have someone in touch at a time suited to you. Cheers

- Joshy

June
June

Don’t do this Neddy they are a nightmare, been dodging me for 1 month now, still no internet whatsoever

Neddy

That is unbelievable, I wouldn't think that they would do that, have you rung them to give them the hurry up

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives

Other Internet Service Providers