iiNet NBN 12

iiNet NBN 12

Great network, very happy with it all.

great results - we are very happy with the network. Problems usually mended easily and can continue,
couldn't do without it in our house, thank you for providing this service, we do appreciate the ease
with which most problems can be rectified. Thank you

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much Thelma, for allowing us to help you!

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Haven't used my computer much but as yet no problems.

My connection seems to be reliable and have not experienced any dropouts. My issues have been with the installation of the NBN which have now been resolved. As an elderly person and not technologically savvy I found some of the jargon beyond my understanding.

Start DateOctober 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Derek, thank you so much for your patience and understanding with us! We love to help our customers, no matter their knowledge levels, so thank you for trusting in us.

Ron

RonPerth, WA

I need nbn

Very reliable, dropped out twice in four years. Some times very slow but when I spoke to iiNet we ran a speed test and found the speed was within the range offered. Further investigation showed programs running in the background were causing a loss of speed so I cant complain. As Im away about six months per year the cost of upgrading seems uneconomical. If I could only have connection when I am at home I would consider an upgrade,

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much Ron! We're happy to hear that our team were able to lend a hand with your speed issue. We do love to help, so feel free to have a chat to us about upgrading - you never know what we may be able to do.

Wilk

WilkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

When You're On A Good Thing, Stick To It!

I've been with iinet for more years than I'd care to remember. Every time that I've had a problem, I've received happy and courteous help to solve the issue. If you're shopping for a reliable ISP, I heartily recommend iinet. They get my vote every time. These are my words - no-one elses.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Wilk! We're always happy to help and we are thrilled to read your wonderful recommendation.

great transfer

good transfer from Adsl to NBN - no problems on gaming or streaming - family is happy - connection is reliable and I have now an NBN phone service - all good thank you

Start DateOctober 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is what we love to see, Claus! Thanks for allowing us the chance to transfer you to NBN!

P.Beckford

P.BeckfordPerth, WA

Beckford family very satisfied

We have been with IiNet for 18 years formerly Wantree and we have always had excellent service. Support has always been quick and effective, all of the operators are very professional.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Wow, since the Wantree days is pretty awesome to hear! Thanks so much for being with us for so long!

ENA

ENAPerth, WA

Internet is fine but customer service is horrible definitely going to change providers soon

Internet be slow from time to time but not a great issue because there’s only two people using it. I’ve been customer for 10 years and I’m very disappointed to be changing but it has to be done

Over 11 years and staying

I switched to iinet after suffering a couple of ISPs before. I’ve never considered switching since. The service has been great and any problems have been resolved swiftly and efficiently. Speed has never been an issue for me and I cannot recall any drop-outs. I’m on the internet daily for study and personal business.
It would be derelict of me not to mention the exceptional service I have always received from the team in South Africa.

Start DateAugust 2008
tony beatty

tony beattyPerth, WA

pleasure

I have found the support staff at IINET very good at solving problems with the right attitude i.e warm can do with a smile in their voice - i always have the the feeling that they are very present when talking through any issues

Customer ServiceiiNet

The pleasure is ours as well, Tony! Thanks you so much for leaving such a positive review of your experience with us and our team. We're stoked! - Tal

Geoff H.

Geoff H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth transition

The transition to NBN has been faultless. The modem was delivered early and worked first off and the continuation of my service has been seamless. My previous experience of good service and support has continued. I am very satisfied.
Geoff

Start DateAugust 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Geoff H! This is exactly as we plan all transfers to NBN to go, so thank you for sticking with us!

Chris - WA

Chris - WAPerth, WA

An improvement on what we had

We have had NBN12 since December 2018 - a big improvement on the old ADSL service.
Generally we have found the service to be fairly stable though in that time we have had two periods of no service. iinet staff were able to resolve the issues - on the first occasion after a couple of days, within hours on the second. Overall we are happy with the new service.
Throughout iinet support staff have been helpful and accommodating. The only area of weakness is when you are promised a followup call (say by a technician), that doesn't happen as promised or at all - we have found this consistently.

Start DateDecember 2018

Harley

HarleyEyre Peninsula, SA

No issues with iinet and always prompt attention to queries

The only issues experienced are with rodents chewing through the NBN cable in the roof. each time iinet was notified they responded promptly with NBN for fix the cable. NBN do not use a conduit across the ceiling so the problem can be ongoing.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your kind words, Harley!

Vlad

VladSydney, NSW

Very good when it connected

Mostly I'm happy, but a few last days my internet and phone connection was dropped off because of NBN connection was disrupted. I believe that NBN is still in its setting-up stage and everything in this stage have problems. So I hope everything will be fixed and everyone will be happy. So good luck.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Vlad! Please, do not hesitate to get in touch if your connection problems continue, as we are always happy to help!

Sameer PradhanSydney, NSW

Useless and mannerless support staff

NBN Support agent i dealt with had absolutely no knowledge of the product and services being offered and when pointed out, literally hung up the call on me, especially after I asked to speak with the supervisor. Pathetic service.

Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Highly recommend great technical support

Have been with iinet over 14years, they give great service, best telco in the market, No NBN issues that can't be dealt with, amazing tech support, highly recommend to anyone

Start DateMarch 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Staff patient and service good

I do tend to drop out at times, but I'm coming to the conclusion it could be confusion with two software programs vying for control, my computer is oldish. I've been with iinet for 19 years and don't intend to change. Every time I've called the help desk they have been courteous and so helpful.

Start DateDecember 2000

GordonPerth, WA

Strong and reliable service

Have been with IiNet for two decades, fantastic service and even better now the NBN is here, consistent speeds both day and night exactly as promised ...highly recommend this service to anyone

Start DateJune 1999
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're wrapped to hear that your NBN service has been a notable improvement over you previous ADSL services, Gordon and thank you for sticking with us over the past 20+ years. Here's to many more to come! Cheers

Gordon

Customer loyalty well warranted, when your with the best stay with the best

Scummy sales staff swindle sweet stepmum

Start DateJuly 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

frannross

frannrossFar North Queensland, QLD

The transition from ADSL to NBN went very smoothly.

I have never had any problems with the connection nor dropouts . I have never had any issues with this service, and the few times I have to question something with iiNet it is always resolved straight away ,or explained in full by the excellent staff.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We're absolutely wrapped to hear that your upgrade to NBN went over smoothly, Frannross, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stick with with your new service!

- Joshy

I have had no problems at all since connecting to NBN

I have been with iinet for a while now and being a senior citizen they have been so helpful with me. I have had a couple of problems (through my own fault) and their call centre in no time has sorted my problems out for me. I would recommend iinet to all. Thank you iinet.

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're over the moon to hear that our team have been able to help out with any troubles your encountered with the service. Cheers

Neddyasked

The NBN 12 plan at $39.99 with iinet what is the data allowance it says capped/fixed and it also says packages available bundle and standalone, could you please provide more information on this plan as there is not much info here also this plan is not on iinet website, lowest plan on iinet website is $59.99 a month 500GB, I would be interested with this NBN plan as I am a iinet customer, can this plan be used with FTTN

Hi Neddy,

Thanks for the query. Our NBN12 Plan for $39.99 would be our Seniors plan through our Westnet plans: https://www.westnet.com.au/internet-products/broadband/nbn/cust/seniorscard/

This plan is typically for those who aren't looking to use a lot of data and are more focused on using the connection to maintain the landline connection. It offers 50GB over an NBN12 plan boasting a 10.3Mbps typical evening speed. It also provides an included Netphone service that offers free local and national calls. This is absolutely a plan that we can arrange and it's most certainly available to FTTN services.

The only 2 qualifiers for this plan is to firstly have NBN available and hold a seniors card. If you'd like for us to arrange a call from our friendly sales team please feel more than welcome to shoot us some details to iiOnline@iinet.net.au and we'll have someone in touch at a time suited to you. Cheers

June
June

Don’t do this Neddy they are a nightmare, been dodging me for 1 month now, still no internet whatsoever

Neddy

That is unbelievable, I wouldn't think that they would do that, have you rung them to give them the hurry up

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives

CategoryInternet Service Providers