iiNet Ultra Broadband

iiNet Ultra Broadband

Excellent Broadband Service

Fast upload and download speeds. IiNet has excellent customer service. Friendly, patient and helpful support staff. Have always been able to resolve issues. Reliable cable broadband service with infrequent disruptions. Very happy indeed

Start DateFebruary 2004
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Gwish! We're delighted to have been able to help!

Terrible customer service

I would not recommend iinett . They are awful to deal with . My issue was not resolved they took money out of my account when they were not supposed too I feel they ripped me off . Terrible service . Horrible to deal with on the phone every time I would call . Would not recommend to anyone !

Rob

RobSouthwest, VIC

No fuss fast, reliable service

Having used both ADSL 2 and Mobile Broadband in the past, with a previous provider, our iinet service is much faster and far more reliable. On 2 occasions (in the last 4+ years) when we experienced problems where we needed to call Technical Support, we got just that, "support" with a prompt fix.

Start DateMarch 2015
Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is exactly what we want for you, Rob. As fast, reliable service with support when you need it. Thanks for allowing us to provide this for you!

- Leo

Modem hasnt even left the warehouse!!

I signed up with iinet recently for cable broadband in geelong and the modem has not left the warehouse, i havent received my tracking number even after i rang and explained the situation, was told it had been sent. Today ive opened my emails to read modem still not dispatched, just want an option for express post and tracking number provided. Sick of waiting and hearing nothing. Cable is already connected to the property so setup will be easy once modem is received.

Start DateDecember 2019
Flanna
Flanna

Joseph Spano

Joseph Spano

This is my life line

At first I had minor operational issues with my gateway modem, I contacted Iinet they remedied my problem with efficiency and they helped me in an efficient way and made me feel that I was a very important person to them

Start DateOctober 2017

Bren

BrenSouthwest, VIC

Fast, reliable internet! No, it's not the NBN, it's iiNet cable!

Start DateMay 2019

Michael R.

Michael R.Southwest, VIC

Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed

Always reliable, if there is an outage it's identified and resolved asap, amazing service and speeds, well done iinet. Keep up the great work. Anyone considering joining toy thousands of iinet customers, you will not be disappointed

Start DateMay 2006
Customer ServiceiiNet

Michael, thanks so much and thank you for the recommendation - we're thrilled to bits!

Harry

HarryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

blisteringly fast at an affordable price

Dean W.

Dean W.Southwest, VIC

Quick and easy

Im not up to date with wifi tech but it runs all phones, computers, laptops, iPads and Netflix quick as, never had a drama would recommend in geelong for sure.

Start DateJuly 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Dean! We're delighted to hear this!

Joey

JoeyPerth

Cant wait to move back to Telstra

. Read the fine print. No lock in contracts but to change providers you pay for the expensive modem.
. NBN- iv never had slower speed and slows down to granny speed at night
. If you dont pay bill on time you get a SUSPENSION txt and your services will be blocked. Very insulting....god forbid if you are on holidays & dont see
the bill come in.
. Over all not impressed.

Start DateJuly 2019
Adequate Speeds No

Lyn

LynWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Our service is very reliable - very rarely do we have a drop out. I had a problem when I moved my modem and couldn't get it to re boot. So I called the support team and they got me up and running in a short while. I have only ever had wonderful service at iinet
Thanks again Support Team.

Start DateFebruary 2013
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Lyn! We're just happy to be there to lend a hand when you need us.

Committed Coffee Drinker

Committed Coffee DrinkerCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Love it very rare to have any problems

I Rarely have any dropouts.
When I have had to contact iinet their responses are helpful and immediate.
Iinet customer service staff have explained to me how to manage my systems if there is a connection problem, avoiding the need for me to call iinet.

Start DateJuly 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

That's the sort of thing we love to hear, CCD! Thanks a lot for getting back to us here and for making use of our dedicated support team if and when you needed it :) - Tal

My pleasure
June Kirk

Cam E.

Cam E.Southwest, VIC

Used to be the best internet in Australia, now it's borderline useless.

Constant drop outs, terrible lag spikes up to 999ms Ping during online video game play, making it literally unplayable. Youtube will buffer for ages. Garbage and cheap supplied modem router. Terrible customer service.

Adequate Speeds No

MikeT

MikeT

Happy Customer

I have been with IINET and /or its predecessors for over 10 years. The reliability of the service has been very good over that time. My only complaint is that when it becomes necessary to contact the company for an upgrade or other need, the people answering the phone have a very limited knowledge of what is happening. It seems that they have a very limited ability to fix problems - often necessitating the intervention of a senior management person.

Start DateFebruary 1996
Gary Parker

Gary ParkerAustralian Capital Territory

Happy with the Service

We have been very satisfied with the service received for the Broadband product as well as the support offered by the company. It allows us to achieve whatever we need from internet access.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Gary, this is what we really want for our customers - the ability to achieve what they need from their connections. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

- Leo

I have found Iinet to be very helpful when I have called them recently. I have had dropouts recently but they seem to have fixed that now.
They were also very cutrious

Start DateFebruary 2002
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks a lot for your review and appreciation, kaci! We love to hear that the team were especially helpful and kind in their assistance during your contact to get those dropouts fixed up. - Tal

NaysanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should never have signed up with iiNet!

I went with iinet because I was told I could get it all done within 5 business days. It's now been 2 weeks and I still have not been able to get them to connect my internet. (I'm actually on hold with them now) and every time I call, I get ping-ponged around and it's actually becoming a joke. Would like to cancel but they've already taken my money...

Contract Type6-month contract

Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every day living

Start DateSeptember 2018

Henry

HenrySouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with my connection and speed

I have had two previous providers. Both promised speeds of 20mbs. I never got this speed and when i complained I go various excuses, including being more than 5Km from Exchange, aluminium cable to my home and not coppers. Ten years ago I jointed nCable, now iiNet, and enjoy upto 260mbs. Will never go to NBN, friends get max of 25mbs with their NBN. My wife watches overseas TV programs and reception is perfect and does not affects other using the internet at home at the same time.

If I do have connection problems it usually was due to modem, which was replaced immediately free of charge

Start DateMarch 2009

Jeff T.

Jeff T.Southwest, VIC

cable is stable and so much quicker.

Over 4 years now this connection has been at 99 percent great with only 1 or 2 major problems.
Ultra Broadband has been the fastest network connection to date blitzing nbn mix of connections.
All up fantastic.

Start DateNovember 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're wrapped to hear that you've been enjoying your Ultra Cable service, Jeff, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us over the past 4 years.

- Joshy