iiNet Ultra Broadband

Every day living

Start DateSeptember 2018

Henry

HenrySouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with my connection and speed

I have had two previous providers. Both promised speeds of 20mbs. I never got this speed and when i complained I go various excuses, including being more than 5Km from Exchange, aluminium cable to my home and not coppers. Ten years ago I jointed nCable, now iiNet, and enjoy upto 260mbs. Will never go to NBN, friends get max of 25mbs with their NBN. My wife watches overseas TV programs and reception is perfect and does not affects other using the internet at home at the same time.

If I do have connection problems it usually was due to modem, which was replaced immediately free of charge

Start DateMarch 2009
Jeff T.

Jeff T.Southwest, VIC

cable is stable and so much quicker.

Over 4 years now this connection has been at 99 percent great with only 1 or 2 major problems.
Ultra Broadband has been the fastest network connection to date blitzing nbn mix of connections.
All up fantastic.

Start DateNovember 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're wrapped to hear that you've been enjoying your Ultra Cable service, Jeff, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us over the past 4 years.

- Joshy

Deborah Pach

Deborah PachCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

iiNet Best Customer Service 5star x100

My customer service experience with iiNet is by far the top rated customer service I have experienced in any category. The agents are quick, polite, cheerful, accurate, and helpful whether checking slow connections, late payments, extensions, modem interruptions, and NBN faults.
I can’t say enough about every agent I have spoken with which speaks to management and the way employees are treated.

Thank you for your outstanding service.
Kind regards

Start DateJanuary 2012
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for the kind words, Deborah. It brings us a lot of joy to hear your experience with our customer support team and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Cheers

- Joshy

Terence H.

Terence H.Southwest, VIC

Fast,, really fast,

The connection is reliable no dropouts , I started out with neighbourhood cable and then it went to transact to iiNet in all of these transitions the customer services have bee faultless there have been a few minor issues over the years eg. failing modems a corroded house connection ,however nothing serious and these were dealt with promptly and professionally
As a long time customer (and I would not be if I were unhappy with the service) a previous comment sums it up
Bloody good / Fair dinkum
Terence

Customer ServiceiiNet

Terence, what can we say! We are extremely happy that you're so happy with us. Cheers!

Trevor

TrevorBelconnen 2617, ACT

Great People to deal with and FAST Connection.

I've been a customer since 2001 when TransACT first rolled out its Canberra fibre to the node service in 2001. The speed has usually been the fastest available locally and reliability top notch - sure they have the occasional glitch but rarely. On the occasions when I do need to contact them, maybe for something I have done, then problems are resolved quickly.

Start DateJune 2001

Panos

PanosFarrer 2607, ACT

Excellent Product/Service

Have been loyal customer since 2003 signed with TransAct which in-turn was bought out by iinet. Connection very good and any issues that arise are promptly resolved by technical advise consultants. Highly recommend this business.

Start DateMay 2003

Bloody GOOD / Fair Dinkum

Over 11 years ago started with Neighbourhood Cable, turned into TransAct which turned into IInet. No issues to speak of mostly caused by me.
Always accessible and came to rescue.

Start DateFebruary 2008
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Damien! We're pretty proud of picking up Neighborhood Cable/TransACT and that you've been able to have so few issues over the years is awesome. Thanks for sticking with us!

Peter H.

Peter H.The Mallee, VIC

serves all our needs perfectly

Our connection is normally very reliable. we had an issue last week with dropouts but it was resolved fairly quickly. The servicemen who came were very courteous and efficient. We have been with iinet for 15 years and a very satified.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so very much, Peter H! We're thrilled that we've been able to help with your recent outage and hope that we've been able to repay your last 15 years of faith in us.

David

David

Excellent service

I have been dealing with IInet / ozemail for the past 19 years and over this time have never had an issue with this company. All the staff bar 1 was most helpful and I would recommend this company to anyone in the future. I needed to move premises recently and the staff were very supportive and understood my situation and I appreciate the work they did to solve the problem. Refreshing to deal with this company.

Start DateJuly 2000
Customer ServiceiiNet

We always want to make moving as simple and easy as possible since then it's one less thing to worry about, David. So glad to hear that you've had an awesome experience with us and we look forwarding to keeping that trend going! - Tal

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

satisfactory for my needs.

I have found this service quite reliable on the whole, only in the last months have I had a dropout. It fixed itself after a few days. Forgetting passwords didn't help but they were very helpful in with that and I was back in.

Frank M

Frank MSouth West, WA

Best internet service we've ever experienced!

No dropouts to-date - & no other issues of note. Excellent & immediate customer service! Friendly & efficient phone help whenever we've required it. Plenty of options to suit individual requirements. We're long-time Custer's of 11 years.

Start DateOctober 2007
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks a lot for over a decade of custom and support, Frank! That's fantastic to hear and we look forward to many more years of delivering excellent service for you :) - Tal

Peter Butters

Peter ButtersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

I received a prompt answer and wonderful prompt personable service from a rep that I could immediately relate too for a positive solution. Extremely satisfied customer - Eleven out of Ten.

Customer ServiceiiNet

11/10 for your review, Peter! Thank you so much for the high praise!

Flawless streaming

I’ve been very happy with the service to date. I’m particularly pleased that earlier waiting times for technical support seem to have shortened considerably and the call back service also works well.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for your kind thoughts Bjarne! We do work hard to keep wait times to a minimum. More importantly, we are so happy to hear that your service is working very well for you.

liz

lizHobart, TAS

Cant say I have been pleased since I had to switch to broadband,so many issues.

Have had some issues and without internet for up to 5 days on 3 occassions in last few months..Also has faulty modem which has not helped..That has now been replaced

Adequate Speeds No
richard m.

richard m.South West, WA

Three services plan works great for me

Have a plan for land line mobile satellite broadband.Good coverage except for bad weather lose picture with satellite,back up services has been great for all services and the prices are very competitive.

John W.

John W.Perth, WA

Top line service quality for sure.

I have been with iinet for a lot of years and the one thing I have absolutely been able to rely on, is the technical staff and service. We all of us, no matter how experienced with computers and the internet we are, can experience issues and problems - and in every case iinet service teams have been deeply knowledgeable, and systematic in solving the problems (which they have in every instance). I really value the nice attitude of the people especially when you are having a major problem! That counts, but in addition, they all had genuinely DEEP knowledge about their product. Wonderful company.

Contract Type12-month contract

Les L.

Les L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Fantastic No Dropouts So far Great Speed ,morning Noon and night customer relations was great no complaints from me at the moment system is now too fast i now dont have any spare time while downloading

Start DateNovember 2015
Customer ServiceiiNet

Les L, it sounds like you're loving the Ultra Broadband! Thank you for choosing it and for being with us!

Perfect internet

Customer support is always 100% and cannot fault my cable internet connection. No speed or drop out issues unlike the NBN. Any issues I may have had have always been sorted in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Start DateFebruary 2012
Customer ServiceiiNet

Max, thank you so much! We are over the moon that our Ultra Broadband product is giving the ideal connection and that everything is going so well. Cheers!

- Leo

Customer support is terrible! Never respond

Drop outs every night.
Tech support isn’t responding after several calls.
Get informed they will call back. Never do.
Had drop outs for weeks now.
Won’t help me outside business hours Monday to Friday even though it says 24/7 support

Start DateAugust 2018