iiNet Ultra Broadband

iiNet Ultra Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (95%) · No (5%)

Robyn Gurney

Robyn Gurney

Meets all of our needs

Our connection is very reliable, and we rarely have any dropouts - we rest the modem and then it is all good, anytime I have had to Phone the client Support officers have been very helpful and fixed any issues on first contact.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so very much, Robyn! We're delighted to hear that your connection has been so stable for you and that our team has been able help when you've needed us. Cheers!

David

DavidThe Mallee, VIC

Great cable AND customer service

I'll certainly be keeping my cable ... NOT connecting to NBN!!!
No need to convert to a slower service. (still got original Ncable service)
Negligible dropouts in 15 years, always helpful Customer service.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Glad to hear you're enjoying the Ultra Broadband cable service with us, David! Cheers for sharing your appreciation and support for us here. - Tal

Currently on hold 2+ hours to iinet after cable router started smoking

Start DateSeptember 2017
Steve Hart

Steve HartHawker 2614, ACT

Recovery from a catastrophic failure

The ACT recently experienced horrendous storm and hail damage which, I believe, effectively caused the total loss of our VDSL2 services. After a short, frustrating delay, we effected comms with iinet and within 24 hours, internet and email functions were back but we were still deficient on VOIP and streaming TV services. In a couple of days, with many hours on a phone with patient and efficient agents in South Africa, all services were successfully restored. As an old (very old!) communications engineer, I am overawed at the technology provision and cooperation of the service providers in this complex digital age.

Speed speed speed And reliability

ultra Broadband is the best option if you can get it. Been on it for a lot of years and can't see the point of going to anything else. The speeds you get are fantastic. The amount of times it drops out can be counted on one hand. Value for money with speed and the amount of available downloads can not see any thing that comes close.

Shannon J.

Shannon J.Southwest, VIC

Fast, reliable internet and Fetch TV

Fast internet, next to no drop outs, brilliant connection, great customer service center, fast response to queries. Moving from foxtel was the best decision. Great pricing for internet and fetch tv channels. Thank you.

Start DateAugust 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Shannon, we're just happy to have you with us. Thank you so much!

GersieSydney, NSW

My internet connection is still not activated

Start DateJanuary 2020

Dave

DaveCanberra 2600, ACT

So Far so Good

Was told it was Plug and Play and it did just that. Four minutes after switching it on it connected with no issues. I changed SSIDs, WiFi passwords and signed into VOIP via the Wizard. All went well. Speed Test 73 down and 24 up on 5Ghz band. Currently on VDSL2.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Awesome, Dave! We couldn't be happier to hear that our iiNet Ultra Broadband VDSL2 connection is working so well for you, with that setup being very smooth indeed. Thanks so much!

Gwaim

GwaimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt service repair

Our service was experiencing irregular internet dropouts which I reported via the iiNet toolbox website. Within 2 days an iiNet representative called & upgraded the firmware in the modem testing the service ensuring the problem was solved.

Start DateOctober 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much, Gwain! We are so happy to hear that we've been able to help.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Personal experience

I have been with iinet cable broadband for almost 3 years and I find that they are very reliable and don't have any dropouts. I have very few problems with it and any problems I may have are solved promptly. The helpline responds quickly and the people there are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. If there are some technical issues beyond them, they will send out a technician as soon as possible. I am very satisfied with their service and can recommend iinet to anyone.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Peter, this is awesome to hear! We are very proud of our iiNet Ultra Broadband Cable product and for you to write what you have about us, our service and the connection is very satisfying indeed. Thank you very much!

landonc

landoncCanberra 2600, ACT

Many years of satisfaction!!

I have been an iiNet Broadband customer for many years. Whenever there has been a problem with my connection, modem, etc., I have found the technical team at iiNet to be responsive, fast and extremely knowledgeable. Issues have been resolved quickly over the phone and if the waiting time is lengthy, which it rarely is, a callback has been prompt. I highly recommend them for Broadband and mobile service!

Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

We can't thank you enough for this recommendation, landonc, we do greatly appreciate it!

Iinet simply the best.

Iinet offers the best customer care and service by far .. and with their call back service no hanging on the phone!!!! No problems connecting, consistently great speed as advertised. Best of all is knowing that if I ever have a problem I have insurance .. I'll be immediately looked after by informed staff. As a long term customer I highly recommend iinet. Unsolicited and delighted that its all true.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Len, thanks for you so very much for your incredible recommendation - we are very much humbled to read this. Cheers!

JeffL

JeffL

IINET have been the best internet and telephony supplier for our needs by far

We have been with IINET for many years and have nothing but fantastic service throughout the entire time. On the rare occasion where we have had an issue, INET's service team have been able to resolve the matter quickly, effectively and professionally

Start DateApril 2013

Excellent Broadband Service

Fast upload and download speeds. IiNet has excellent customer service. Friendly, patient and helpful support staff. Have always been able to resolve issues. Reliable cable broadband service with infrequent disruptions. Very happy indeed

Start DateFebruary 2004
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Gwish! We're delighted to have been able to help!

Terrible customer service

I would not recommend iinett . They are awful to deal with . My issue was not resolved they took money out of my account when they were not supposed too I feel they ripped me off . Terrible service . Horrible to deal with on the phone every time I would call . Would not recommend to anyone !

Rob

RobSouthwest, VIC

No fuss fast, reliable service

Having used both ADSL 2 and Mobile Broadband in the past, with a previous provider, our iinet service is much faster and far more reliable. On 2 occasions (in the last 4+ years) when we experienced problems where we needed to call Technical Support, we got just that, "support" with a prompt fix.

Start DateMarch 2015
Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is exactly what we want for you, Rob. As fast, reliable service with support when you need it. Thanks for allowing us to provide this for you!

- Leo

Modem hasnt even left the warehouse!!

I signed up with iinet recently for cable broadband in geelong and the modem has not left the warehouse, i havent received my tracking number even after i rang and explained the situation, was told it had been sent. Today ive opened my emails to read modem still not dispatched, just want an option for express post and tracking number provided. Sick of waiting and hearing nothing. Cable is already connected to the property so setup will be easy once modem is received.

Start DateDecember 2019
Flanna
Flanna

Joseph Spano

Joseph Spano

This is my life line

At first I had minor operational issues with my gateway modem, I contacted Iinet they remedied my problem with efficiency and they helped me in an efficient way and made me feel that I was a very important person to them

Start DateOctober 2017

Bren

BrenSouthwest, VIC

Fast, reliable internet! No, it's not the NBN, it's iiNet cable!

Start DateMay 2019

Michael R.

Michael R.Southwest, VIC

Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed

Always reliable, if there is an outage it's identified and resolved asap, amazing service and speeds, well done iinet. Keep up the great work. Anyone considering joining toy thousands of iinet customers, you will not be disappointed

Start DateMay 2006
Customer ServiceiiNet

Michael, thanks so much and thank you for the recommendation - we're thrilled to bits!