IKEA ACT, Canberra

IKEA ACT, Canberra

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

birdseye

birdseye

Is the 25 year kitchen warranty indeed fake?

Saved for 7 years. Waited 3 months, yes that's right, (ENDLESS phone calls instigated by us, case number changed 3 times) to finally get an inspection and be told it was our fault that a practicaly brand new sunbeam slow cooker (on feet) had caused the massive crack through our $3000+ benchtop and it's not covered under warranty. Where were we supposed to cook if not in our kitchen, IKEA and Padstone? I hope this helps at least someone. Receipt included.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationAs above

AGX

AGXCano

Don’t put yourself through this!

Disgraceful

Kitchen was meant to be delivered at x day and 15 minutes before delivery time they called to say they where out of stock. So now I have no kitchen as the old one was removed and it’s Christmas in couple of weeks so I have no way to cook Christmas lunch.

Francesca

FrancescaCanberra

Atrocious delivery and phone service

7 November - Waited all day for scheduled delivery - no show; no notification; over an hour on phone before I could get through.

20 November- Again waited all day for scheduled delivery - no show; no notification; can’t get through on phone (now spent total of two hours waiting to talk to someone)

Cannot believe they are so unprofessional.

John

JohnCanberra

Poor after-sales service and poor systems

SLowE

SLowECanberra

Poor Service on Delivery

suzyq

suzyqCanberra

A VERY USEFUL PLACE TO BUY IF YOU ARE A GROWN UP WITH COMMON SENSE!

Simon N

Simon NCanberra

Still waiting delivery - Shocking customer service

Barbara Hansen

Barbara HansenGippsland, VIC

Most terrible Customer service

Atrocious customer service

Shop LocationACT, Canberra

Tearing my hair out waiting for missing kitchen items. It has been 7 weeks since paying for everythi

Absolutely appalling situation. In canberra the order was not completely filled for an on-line purchase. It turns out there is no back-ordering system to ensure the missing items are filled. All orders are picked off the shelf and stock is replenished like a supermarket. If your item is not there at the time then you do not get it. I had to periodically check if the item was again on the shelves. I spent two hours trying to contact the help line. I was always cut off after 15 minutes or so with the option to leave my number.
My kitchen is under construction and there is no way I can obtain the missing items and no way of knowing how long it will take for the missing items to return to the shelf. It has been 7 weeks.

Shop LocationACT, Canberra

Delivery service is suck.

Mike Talwyn

Mike TalwynCanberra

Money taken, goods not received and no assistance from customer service. (IKEA Canberra)

Shane P.

Shane P.Canberra

Ikea Canberra

Didn't get a chance to make a purchase. The staff at Ikea Canberra are not at all helpful. The parking into the store is terrible with the entry hardly big enough for 2 SUVs to get through. Glad I didn't spend any cash here. Wont be back.

Kitchen

Purchased kitchen from the store. Purchase was slow but we got there in the end. After $8,500.00 plus I have nearly finished BUT I purchased a timber benchtop the first one split so I purchased another one only to find it is so soft and marks so easily it is without a doubt the worst purchase I have ever made. The kitchen looks great but also chips easily and when you return pieces the staff run.

Tropo8

Tropo8AU

Kitchen installation in progress - VOXTORP

Shop LocationACT, Canberra

Uninformed staff, non existent stock

Good pricing that's it! Ordered 3x of wardrobes from IKEA, had to change plans to suit what they had in stock, no problem. Order arrives, missing half the wardrobe doors. Call to ask why, turns out they never put them on the order, why? they no longer sell them and won't transfer from a store that does. So now I'm stuck with all these wardrobes with half a door and no way to fix this and certainly no help offered from IKEA! Asked to speak to a manager and was flat out refused. Thanks to IKEA, will never be back.

Shop LocationACT, Canberra

Item not in stock, despite website and store staff saying they had numerous items

TJP

TJPIsabella Plains

IKEA kitchen

Very disappointed with my new 12k IKEA kitchen, I reciently brought the whole kitchen. Only to be told by my plumber that we could not install the draws under the sink as our Australian standard plumbing would not fit. The sales staff did not provide us with this info, even after three visits and 8 hours spent sitting discussing the kitchen!!!!

I would never do it again, they got their money and that's all they care about.

DLM