IKEA ACT, Canberra

Brand Manager for IKEA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

Teresa
TeresaCasey 2913, ACT

Never Purchase A Mattress Pad From Ikea

NEVER purchase a mattress pad assuming it is the same as a previous purchase. They change items without a disclaimer.

Terrible services

I purchased four high chairs from IKEA in Canberra. One back-support arm of one chair broken when I lifted it to move to a different place. When I took it to IKEA, I was told it was not a quality problem! So they refused to refund or replace although it was still in the warranty period.

Grace R.
Grace R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very unhappy with my purchase.

Unfortunately, I purchased a the LINNMON / ADILS desk for university study. Whilst the desk was relatively easy to assemble, I am very unhappy with this product. The slightest movements make the desk shake and is quite distracting. I have tried many times adjusting the height of the legs to fix this issue but it continuous. I would not recommend this product.

Darrio K.
Darrio K.Kaleen 2617, ACT

Assembly service unreliable

Ikea's Assembler no showed twice and was at another install the morning he was supposed to be installing my wardrobe. Called and tried to return the product and was told I will be charged for the delivery and pickup.

Claustrophobic

Trekking through 400 kilometres of cramped, store pathway isn't my idea of a good shopping experience. I felt like I was lost in a maze, with little chance of survival. I thought I was never going to reach the end. If you do visit, take food, water and a swag; and three weeks annual leave.

birdseye
birdseye

Is the 25 year kitchen warranty indeed fake?

Saved for 7 years. Waited 3 months, yes that's right, (ENDLESS phone calls instigated by us, case number changed 3 times) to finally get an inspection and be told it was our fault that a practicaly brand new sunbeam slow cooker (on feet) had caused the massive crack through our $3000+ benchtop and it's not covered under warranty. Where were we supposed to cook if not in our kitchen, IKEA and Padstone? I hope this helps at least someone. Receipt included.

AGX
AGXCano

Don’t put yourself through this!

Shop LocationACT, Canberra

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Disgraceful

Kitchen was meant to be delivered at x day and 15 minutes before delivery time they called to say they where out of stock. So now I have no kitchen as the old one was removed and it’s Christmas in couple of weeks so I have no way to cook Christmas lunch.

Francesca
FrancescaCanberra

Atrocious delivery and phone service

7 November - Waited all day for scheduled delivery - no show; no notification; over an hour on phone before I could get through.

20 November- Again waited all day for scheduled delivery - no show; no notification; can’t get through on phone (now spent total of two hours waiting to talk to someone)

Cannot believe they are so unprofessional.

John
JohnCanberra

Poor after-sales service and poor systems

SLowE
SLowECanberra

Poor Service on Delivery

suzyq
suzyqCanberra

A VERY USEFUL PLACE TO BUY IF YOU ARE A GROWN UP WITH COMMON SENSE!

Simon N