IKEA NSW, Marsden Park

Brand Manager for IKEA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (4)
simon W.
simon W.Sydney, NSW

Get serious

Just read an article about labelling parking for gender, you just can't be serious... how about labelling them all 'human'... why must you all be so fascinated about classifying people??? Why are people so keen to be classified??? no wonder marriages don't last these days, people are so freaking confused and your adding to it... idiots...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tron
TronSydney, NSW

MazeRunner

Maze Runner on steroids. Zero service. Just another number at this shop. Greeting girl couldn't be bothered returning my hello (She may have been intimidated by my devilish good looks) Took my nan in her 90s and still couldn't get any help. Self Serve garbage. Forget you Ikea

Store LocationMarsden Park

DIYer
DIYerSydney, NSW

HISHULT 23mm cupboard knobs screws don't fit

Yesterday, January 14th 2021, I bought 3 packs (2 in each) of 23mm HISHULT knobs to go onto a MOPPE mini cabinet. When I went to screw the screws / bolts in, none of them would screw in because of a blob of blue paint on each screw. What is the purpose of the paint? I've soaked them in mineral turps then used a wire brush. Didn't work. Put them in boiling water to soften the paint then tried to pick off the paint with a needle. Didn't work. Now a trip to Bunnings to try and match the thread of these screws. What a waste of time. Not happy!

Not as advertised on display

Yesterday I purchased INNER cushion inserts for Ikea cushions as recommended by assistant. Does not look like the one in store, very poor quality, flat and limp and does not provide any comfort or support. Very dissatisfied with the product and the advice provided. For a product sold as complimentary and suitable to complete the cushion it does not look or feel like anything like the display. The cushion "folds" in the middle and doesn't even look good. A waste of money. I require a refund, how do I get one? Please payment verified by Family membership.

Beware of prices

Brought some out door garden lights that were advertised in store at one price then when I got home realized that I had been charged the full price
Next morning rang customer services who stated that the only way this could be fixed was if I went back into store or do I have a photo of the advertised price!!!
So the moral of the story is to check your bills at the checkout or photograph all price tags in store
Also the customer care would not ring the particular store to get someone to check the physical price tags very poor service from an international company

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

NOTE BEFORE You leave the retail store RIP your carton OPEN to ensure you have ALL Pieces/tools!!! before you leave!!!

very disappointed, were told by staff in person at aisle - yes this office chair is definately One piece with all included, got it home 1 hour drive away to find - no more than one piece just had chair pads and no base or allen key. have waited 3 weeks after raising incident number with their phone team but they seem helpless to assist us (they were suppose to swap over with a full chair and take ours in return. we are now on 4th call, person is now (after 4 calls) booking in a truck driver to come collect and swap. the staff on phones overworked and very busy, very friendly but very busy. so if you are going to buy Ikea have ALL the tools you need to install, check ALL your boxes BEFORE you leave the store to ENSURE its all there.

NeverAgain
NeverAgain

$2000 order ready to go and nobody wanted to help

Alan
AlanPerth, WA

No idea

Wasted two trips to buy a bed, went to buy a bed didn’t have,said you could buy on line went home to buy on line and web site says you have to go in store to buy.

Jasna
Jasna

Card payment only DISAPPOINTMENT

Narayana Murty
Narayana MurtySydney, NSW

Bed Frame, Mattress

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Unprofessional customer support team and poor delivery.

Spent a few thousands in Ikea due to moving into a new house. Had to call them 3 times to notify that they still have pieces and products missing. The last time I called some rude lady by the name of “Maria” from the customer support team in Nsw (could be a fake name) was so rude and did not try to help rectify my situation. It was like she just wanted to hang up. It was not like a spent a few hundreds, I spent over $5000 and I would at least like my money’s worth in service as well! Poor customer service definitely wont be going back to Ikea ever again! If I could, I would’ve loved to return these products for a refund!

Sayed M
Sayed M

Terrible delivery service

Just cancelled my order because the delivery service is terrible. The deliver guys didn't complete the job and told me that they are not allowed to take the goods on the stairs if there are more than 30 steps. which is ridiculous and i wasn't expecting IKEA to sub contract these unprofessional people for their delivery services
my first and last IKEA purchase

Store LocationMarsden Park

Jodie
Jodie

Misleading information from customer services

Bought a mattress topper used it for couple of days not happy with it, looked at return policy and called customer services to confirm I can return it for refund, they even checked with there manager, take to store purchases from with receipt for refund, drove 30 mins to find I can only exchange for a different topper, not wanting another topper, I asked for a store credit, that was refused. I understand it’s used but to only be able to get another girl me was wrong if I got a store credit I would still be spending money in ikea. Both times I called customer services from my mobile I waiting over 20 mins. Will never shop at ikea again.

Eljay47
Eljay47Hobart, TAS

Tasmanian Pickup (what a joke)

Ordered and paid for 2 chair cushions on 12th January, notified on 16th that they had been dispatched to collection centre in Tasmania for pickup on 23rd, now 25th.I have heard nothing and there is no number to ring or email address to contact them.

Never again a totally shambolic crew

Shop LocationNSW, Marsden Park

Customer Purchase, No Purchase, No Tell.

Ian De Silvaasked
NSW, Marsden Park

do you have in your store at marsden park round dinning tables for 6 or 4 seating

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

This is a consumer review site. Suggest you get someone to contact the store directly.

Read the Fine Print.
Read the Fine Print.asked
NSW, Marsden Park

There is a very Swedish Easter Buffet for 17 April 2019. It is one of 3 buffets they host annually.

I enquired on 21 March 2019 about the menu and was told it was not finalised, there is a delay and will be posted online as soon as it was ready.

I checked again on 5 April 2019 (Friday) and it is still not online. When I called Customer Service, I got the same message as on 21 March that it was still not ready and may be up later this week or next. How does Ikea expect its customers to make a booking and pay for it without knowing what the menu is?

Jcd
Jcd

If youre not getting a response from Ikea then perhaps book elsewhere. With thousands of restaurants to choose from surely one would take your fancy.

Compare all 11 IKEA