1.5

Ikea Pty Ltd Aus website has taken my $ no reciept, no tracking, no delivery, no service, no response to email

Ikea online shop took my money back in August 2020 and I have not heard from them in two months. Phone compliants person said to email them, and I've had no response in two weeks so far. This website took my money and I've not got anything delivered since or customer service.

David Allen

David AllenMurray Region, NSW

Hopeless

On Sunday 27 Sep 2020, I purchased two pieces online. I received a text message saying that it would be delivered between 8am and 6pm on 29 Sep 2020. The website says delivery will be contactless due to COVID. The delivery driver could not find my address on the map. He called once and when I returned the call he did not answer. We waited until 2:00pm, but no delivery. We then got through to IKEA who said the driver could not find the address on a map and so he went back to Sydney. I would never, ever buy anything from these morons again.

Graham

GrahamQueensland

Worst on line web purchase page ever

cant enter credit card details seems mainframe at ikea remembers previous visits and cant get over them you most certainly do not have to be rich to shop at ikea because thier on line payment system wont take your money'

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I had read reviews before ordering online,never again

When I ordered, it said stock was available,now I am being told it is sitting on a ship and wont be delivered for another month.That is 6 weeks wait.The customer service person explained that the online system is showing what's available in the shops,not wharehouse.This seems very dishonest to me.I spent 40 minutes on the phone only to be told it is difficult with covid.I have ordered through Country Road,Myer,David Jones and Big W and the turn around has been two weeks at most.I placed my order on the 14/9 and it is expected on the 29th of October,if I had known this I definately would not have ordered it.It is for a birthday present

Bill R

Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered Online pathetic

Due to lockdown ordered Bedroom Furniture online. Lousy web experience and even worse service 8 days and still hasnt even been sent The worst online shop by far. Prior instore experience as bad with rude arrogant staff. My last IKEA business.

Travel Bug

Travel BugMelbourne

Would have given 1/2 star if I could have

Ordered a chest of drawers. Website said in stock had to wait 2 weeks for delivery, day before delivery day, received and email saying item no longer available and would refund. Still waiting a week later, called and was told the refund was still yet to be processed and would take up to 7 working days for them to process the refund. Item is still listed on their website to trap other suckers. I should have looked at other people’s reviews before ordering. Am contacting ACCC about them advertising items on their website that are no longer available and have no intention of supplying. Avoid using these crooks. Buy elsewhere.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sam C

Sam CNSW, 2480

Unable to even place an order, and disconnected when talking to customer service

For four days I've been attempting to make a simple order, with the same vague error message "Something went wrong, check your postcode or try again later". I contacted online chat support, they confirm the items are in stock, and just suggest trying the next day. The same error continues. Phoned the support service who blame the website for problems. They want to make a case, promise to call back but then seem to have immense difficulty in even spelling something as simple as my name before the call was disconnected after already providing my email. Do I hear back? No.

Ikea, the cheapest furniture and worst customer service, if you can even order.

Tavita N.

Tavita N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of time and money.

Dont use the online shopping. Their systems always seem to be down and the online store will take your money and not send you and order number or confirmation. The customer support is even worse. I rang multiple times a day to get an update on my order. By day 5 I was asking for a refund. They never had the correct details and never got back to me about what was going on. I am not fighting for my money which they cant seem to track even though I have the online transaction details. Not only did I not get the items I ordered but I also spent a week on and off the phone trying to piece together what the hell was going on. Terrible!!!!

Kmil

Terrible buying experience

Penny R.

Penny R.Arncliffe

Great delivery service

Delivery persons came to difficult location and called on arrival as I had requested....He carried the heavy items into house and placed it where I wanted it - zero complaints or issues...very pleased as this was first delivery with IKEA...thanks

Di

DiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible customer service

I ordered spice racks online and was aware that they may take a couple of weeks because of the virus. After 4 weeks I enquired with ikea on the delivery - it took customer service a week to answer my enquiry - to my dismay they had not been despatched now 5 weeks later I have been advised they will not arrive for another 2 - 3 weeks. Even with everything going on it does not take nearly 8 weeks for an online store to deliver. Shame on you ikea you take our money but offer no Service and delay sending the items. This has to be the worse online store I have had the misfortune to deal with!

Loz R

Loz R

New bookshelves

So far happy with my new purchase of 3 bookshelves, weren't too hard to put together and they look great, they seem to have improved their furniture and I hope to shop with them again.

Stewy Fraser

Stewy Fraser

Waited 2 weeks for lamp shade to be delivered only to find it smashed on arrival

I've sent them an email but now I get to see how long it will be before they replace it... do not recommend at all.

(extra for the word count)

Rezelle

RezelleSydney, NSW

Please read the delivery details when you place the order

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 week delivery wait then added an extra month on the day it was due

Absolutely disgusting, waited 3 weeks for the delivery estimated date and then on the date it was due they sneakily change the delivery date to be delayed an entire month extra.

david

davidSydney, NSW

Furniture

I needed a coffee table a chair ordered both only to find out delivery was 6weeks away not very happy but if l went @picked up would cost to much so waited they only charge $8 for delivery the day before they sent text on the the delivery day toll sent another text came delivered my friend assembled it very happy chair is so comfortable coffee table just right size there products are well made strong not cheap@ easy to put together

masonhambleton

masonhambletonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item Brought

Brought a item online at the start of the month and i have to wait 3 weeks min for it to arrive
Didnt tell u when u pay for item only after u pay for it
Hasnt even Been picked and sent
Shop Elsewhere

Jasmine Lim

Jasmine LimMelbourne

The leisure of wasting time

Ordered a few items online on the 4th Sept and had a delivery date on 9th Sept from 08:00 and 20:00 , it was okay though it seems so much longer than my working hours. 9th Sept arrived, received a sms message at 9am to remind me that a toll delivery is coming from 8am to 6pm. Woohoo!

At 5:04 PM, an email, "Unfortunately we were unable to deliver your order.
Our Customer Support Team will be in touch to reschedule your delivery.
If your order is a parcel, we will attempt to redeliver your order without further contact with you.
Alternatively, click here to contact us."

Oh why oh why, couldn't it come at 9am???? And when will it arrive? Will it even arrive?

-Plenty time to waste waiting a delivery

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The most incompetent organisation I have ever dealt with