IKEA VIC, Springvale

IKEA VIC, Springvale

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (86%) · Not as advertised (14%)
The Reviewer

The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fav shop!

Shopping here is always easy, I always find things needed without any trouble. All my products purchased are well designed and my hubby finds them easy to assemble. The quality is good and value is also good. The only down side is the line to pay.... it can be long and this is most frustrating!

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just as busy as usual during Covid-19

Store LocationSpringvale, VIC
Mick

MickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sold me an item they didn't have, drove 110km all the way to the store for nothing.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOnline but Click and Collect from Springvale

Delivery....

I have bought two couches, have paid for delivery, was told it would be on 20/5/2020, have not received goods as yet it is now the 3/6/20. I have tried ringing customer service and my arm has fallen off from holding phone for so long. Do not expect ontime delivery from Ikea at the moment, and do not expect to speak to a real person in a hurry either. I am so disappointed with Ikea.

Arun Kumar

Arun KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect place to buy

Assembling the stuffs are easy and the manual helps us a lot.
Great collections of things to buy for a new home.
Guys in the store are helpful and knowledgable as they can help with finding the things from the warehouse even.

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best value

Going to ikea is a whole experience, the meatballs; the endless assortment of furniture and other items. Good quality and well priced items. Bought my desk from ikea, it's very good and has lasted a while.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Store is a Disgrace and Risk to shoppers

we attended this store yesterday afternoon and there was NO regard for shoppers health with respect to COVID19,social distancing and enforcement by security on site.
We questioned Staff and security who simply shrugged their shoulders as if COVID19 did not even exist,,it was business as ususal as far as they were concerned with people anywhere adn everywhere in teh store,walking in every direction with prams,trolleys,children as if it was a social outing.

Store LocationSpringvale,Vic
Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty IKEA kitchen cabinets

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationIKEA Springvale
Charmaine

CharmaineMelbourne

Love the Ektorp couches, they look gorgeous

I recently purchased 2 x Ektorp 2 seaters in white. I'm extremely happy, they are beautiful quality (thick fabric & not cheap & nasty!) & they even better than I thought they'd look. I thought they'd maybe not fit well given they have covers (too loose or tight in different places) but they're perfect, they obviously ensure their fit. Easy enough to put together & follow the instructions & Im not good at all at esembling things.

Aninka

AninkaMelbourne

Perfect

Whatever I look for is always in IKEA. Good quality, good design and good price. Good environment to enjoy. Good customer service too. In addition, good food. Everything is good there.

Daksha

Daksha

Money first - Service later

Store LocationIkea springvale

Very Frustrating

I cant even give it a one star... Im very frustrated. I purchased a sofa bed last week, I asked before purchasing if I can change the delivery address as we might be moving to a new house before the delivery date. I was told I can just call up and change it, only to find out they are unable to do that. Now I have the sofa bed coming to a house where we no longer live, and my only option is t cancel the order get a refund and purchase it again.... I dont have 3days for the refund to arrive to my account, and certainly not gonna pay out another $800 before I get it....my family is coming from overseas and will have nothing to sleep on! Well done guys.....

Store LocationSprivale
Cike

CikePakenham

Rude customer service

Daniel De Courcy

Daniel De CourcyMelbourne

Bought a Bench top

Awesome service and delivery and awesome product. i would 100% go back. they delivery service was on time. the staff in the store where helpful and very friendly and the store is well set out

Dim

DimMelbourne

Limited Kitchen Hardware

Installed another IKEA kitchen for clients recently with the included hardware fittings, and had to run down to Lincoln Sentry again to grab a Cabiseal for the dishwasher. When will they upgrade their fittings to the local standards so installers can offer the best finish without running around for extra parts. Maybe they don't offer them because they're Australian made?

DelMac

DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Swedish have the right idea

I purchased a whole bunch of stuff to set up my nursery over the last few months. Some larger things I had to order and they always got delivered on time. The customer service was fantastic and when I changed my mind on a few products and wanted to exchange or a refund, it was all easily processed. Even thought building some of the furniture with my husband almost ended our marriage, when we finally did put it together, we were very happy with ourselves and the quality of the products. I must admit I’m a little addicted to IKEA and will keep shopping there for years to come!

Poor Service

I am trying to track a delivery and have been kept waiting on the phone for 28 minutes and eventually having to give up because there is no indication of waiting time frames. Extremely frustrating and have got nowhere.
Needs to improve customer service !!!

PABarber

PABarberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad picker service.

We are not a big fan of Ikea products but we tried for the first time and it was not great. We ordered a TV entertainment cabinet. We paid for pick and delivery service but the picker did not pick the right parts for us. We got to drive back to return the item and the right item was not out of stock. (How can Ikea stock control is so poor around Christmas period when they have sales on?) we waited for a few days for the item arrived in store and pick up the item (we paid for delivery). We put our feet down at the store to make sure Ikea booked us a installer on the day we want instead of calling the phone to order ourself as we will not get through. It would be our first and last experience using their after sales service.

Delivery fail

We were meant to get a delivery from IKEA the best time they could give us was 8.00am to 8.00 pm waited all day it is now 8.00 pm and no delivery. Now its too late to contact any one and it looks like tomorrow will need to be written off as well. I hope we get our delivery fee refunded

Cragley

CragleyBRISBANE

Delivered new mattress but refused to take away old mattress