IKEA VIC, Springvale

Brand Manager for IKEA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sofia19
Sofia19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use their installer- Install2U

The installer never turned up and then lied about contacting me. I was able to go in store and prove they had never contacted me- but do not use. They don’t contact or call late in the night and then claim you didn’t contact them back.

Ikea are aware of this issue.

Alex L.
Alex L.

Their staff asked if I was blind ???

Horrendous customer service. Celeste (Caucasian girl with glasses and fake eye lashes) literally asked “are you blind” when I asked how to find the buy back list online and if different items are on it. I can’t believe such word from someone at a big chain like IKEA and when I stated that these words are inappropriate she did not apologise and rolled her eyes at me saying that i was “pulling her legs”. This incident can be viewed on CCTV at Springvale store customer service area on 23/11/21 around midday and I take full responsibility to confirm what I posted is true. Can provide more information if needed.

Feby
FebyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service, bad installation arrangements

We've bought a TV unit and pay for assembly and rubbishcollection too.
IKEA booked us with INSTULL2U company for assembly.
On that day no one show up or cancelled the appointment. When I called IKEA , our order was marked as done with assembly.
I told them no one came or canceled, they rebooked us with same company.
On that second appointment no one show up or cancelled again. after several calls from me and promising that someone will call you from installation team, nothing happens again.
I want my money back and this job to be done after letting us waste 2 days with no response.

Michael Duggan
Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not have been better

Had what I wanted, click and collect was earlier than expected, the staff were delightful, no wait time. Really tip top folks with great products

Non-existent customer service

Useless customer service, was on hold for over 10 minutes in 3 separate calls to make changes to a delivery before giving up. Extremely infuriating!!!

Dave
DaveMelbourne, Victoria

We have spent more then 80k with two homes

Disappointed
Disappointed

Requires Walking a Marathon - Horrible Self Serve in Warehouse

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Pat
PatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost in a-maze

Products are great and love the design.
My rating is about the store experience.
I knew what I wanted and just wanted to get items and get out.
Poor signage. No maps!!! Where am I??? Ditto for car park and trying to find loading bay.
Staff unable to provide clear instructions.
Trolley dud made navigating to car difficult as I bought a heap of items and had to cram everything onto one trolley. Plenty of staff and no one available to help.
Not coming back for more as planned.

Bubbee
BubbeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

IKEA will not honour voucher despite not being able to use it during lockdown period in Victoria

Stewart
StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is appalling to the extent they don't care less

I regret buying my oven from Ikea

Normally I am happy with Ikea. I like their design and I do know they make cheap staff. You get what you pay for. However, I regret buying my oven from IKEA. I will never again buy an appliance from IKEA. The after service is terrible. I sent emails and they take ages to reply. Other stores or manufacturers send someone out within few days. IKEA takes ages. Where am I going to cook now? I have been without oven for a week!

Markandu S.
Markandu S.

Product Dangerous. Very Low Quality

Which ikea idiot decided to sell this product. It is a white table cloth. It is so slippery when I put any wine or drink or foood if my grand children happen to pull it or get something. It slides like an ice skate rong and everything is spilled on the carpet. It should be non slippery. Idiots. My grand dad said/

sadface
sadfaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be aware that Ikea is charging for returns during Covid

i will never shop at ikea again. it is currently stage 4 restrictions in melbourne, we work from home and required shelving. I bought $400 of shelves. Ikea was more than happy to take my money and "help me during covid". turns out the shelves were faulty. i contacted the store to return them and am told that it will cost me $49 to return a faulty item during covid restrictions. how is this even legal? well this policy is not helpful to anyone during covid. shame on you. im down $400 and cant buy new shelves until you return my money.

The Reviewer
The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fav shop!

Shopping here is always easy, I always find things needed without any trouble. All my products purchased are well designed and my hubby finds them easy to assemble. The quality is good and value is also good. The only down side is the line to pay.... it can be long and this is most frustrating!

Kaz