IKEA VIC, Springvale

IKEA VIC, Springvale

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Frustrating

I cant even give it a one star... Im very frustrated. I purchased a sofa bed last week, I asked before purchasing if I can change the delivery address as we might be moving to a new house before the delivery date. I was told I can just call up and change it, only to find out they are unable to do that. Now I have the sofa bed coming to a house where we no longer live, and my only option is t cancel the order get a refund and purchase it again.... I dont have 3days for the refund to arrive to my account, and certainly not gonna pay out another $800 before I get it....my family is coming from overseas and will have nothing to sleep on! Well done guys.....

Store LocationSprivale

Store LocationSpringvale
Daniel De Courcy

Daniel De CourcyMelbourne

Bought a Bench top

Awesome service and delivery and awesome product. i would 100% go back. they delivery service was on time. the staff in the store where helpful and very friendly and the store is well set out

Dim

DimMelbourne

Limited Kitchen Hardware

Installed another IKEA kitchen for clients recently with the included hardware fittings, and had to run down to Lincoln Sentry again to grab a Cabiseal for the dishwasher. When will they upgrade their fittings to the local standards so installers can offer the best finish without running around for extra parts. Maybe they don't offer them because they're Australian made?

Product Appearance As advertised

DelMac

DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Swedish have the right idea

I purchased a whole bunch of stuff to set up my nursery over the last few months. Some larger things I had to order and they always got delivered on time. The customer service was fantastic and when I changed my mind on a few products and wanted to exchange or a refund, it was all easily processed. Even thought building some of the furniture with my husband almost ended our marriage, when we finally did put it together, we were very happy with ourselves and the quality of the products. I must admit I’m a little addicted to IKEA and will keep shopping there for years to come!

Store LocationSpringvale

Poor Service

I am trying to track a delivery and have been kept waiting on the phone for 28 minutes and eventually having to give up because there is no indication of waiting time frames. Extremely frustrating and have got nowhere.
Needs to improve customer service !!!

PABarber

PABarberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad picker service.

We are not a big fan of Ikea products but we tried for the first time and it was not great. We ordered a TV entertainment cabinet. We paid for pick and delivery service but the picker did not pick the right parts for us. We got to drive back to return the item and the right item was not out of stock. (How can Ikea stock control is so poor around Christmas period when they have sales on?) we waited for a few days for the item arrived in store and pick up the item (we paid for delivery). We put our feet down at the store to make sure Ikea booked us a installer on the day we want instead of calling the phone to order ourself as we will not get through. It would be our first and last experience using their after sales service.

Delivery fail

We were meant to get a delivery from IKEA the best time they could give us was 8.00am to 8.00 pm waited all day it is now 8.00 pm and no delivery. Now its too late to contact any one and it looks like tomorrow will need to be written off as well. I hope we get our delivery fee refunded

Cragley

CragleyBRISBANE

Delivered new mattress but refused to take away old mattress

DLas

DLasBarham

Forget rural delivery

Rude,threatening

I put my 2 year old son on one of their display bed, one of their mid age employee Name [name removed], screaming at me to get That down and threatening me to call security in a very rude way.

Rachel

Rachel

Excellent service

Got Kallax 4 cube faulty with hole and warped top and bottom ikea picked up and replaced as I’m 100+km away and sent a gift voucher top service would have been happy with replacement. Great service for first ikea furniture experience will shop agai thanks IKEA

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Worst customer experience and forget trying to contact them - you can’t!!!!

Delivery has not turned up - twice!!! I have waited at home for over 8 hours over two occasions and received no contact. When I try to contact - forget it. Don’t respond to emails, don’t pick up the phones, tried to call via other states - just as bad, and today the phone does not even connect to anything!!! Seriously will be wanting a refund you do not deserve my money!

delivery is a joke

We spent over $5000 on storage and furniture from Ikea.
We paid for and booked our delivery and install 3 weeks in advance. The delivery driver did not show up on the day. Nor did anyone call. We were compensated the delivery fee and a new date was booked for delivery.
On the second delivery day the delivery driver did not show up AGAIN! I spent 1 hour and 24 minutes on hold to IKEA only to be told that my items could not be delivered AGAIN! they tried to re book the delivery for 2 weeks later.
What a joke! Lets see what happens the next time they try to deliver.
IKEA, for the international company your customer service is absolutely hopeless!

Never again

Went to the Ikea store in Springvale we only wanted to look at one product but due to their design we were forced to walk around and around and around thru product we were not interested in, I was getting very annoyed trying to find my way out of this nightmare, we left and ordered on line for delivery on the 27/9/ only to have no delivery no contact from Ikea at all after 25 minutes waiting to find out about my order I was told they were out of stock of some items this will be my first and definitely my LAST time I will ever visit a store or buy online absolutely never again.

Veeva

VeevaMelbourne

Delivery is awfully atrocious

Horrible Customer Service

Eve

EveMelbourne

Excellent kitchen and customer service

Great customer service

Shopped at Springvale store today & Parit & his colleague went above & beyond. Thank you for the great service
Cathy Merakis

Annoyed

Drove for an hour to get some furniture from ikea Springvale only to find they didn’t have it in stock , but was told online that they did. Not happy never returning