Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Frances C.

Frances C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Job

Henok was wonderful installing our wardrobes for us. He worked effectively and had fabulous attention to detail. He listened to what we preferred and patiently completed everything that we requested. Thank you!

ronnie v.

ronnie v.Sydney, NSW

Impressive. Excellent Job

As the name implies, we are impressed with their workmanship. The quality of their Walk-In/Wardrobes are exceptional. Kudos to you guys! From the sales, measure and quote done by Shiva, to delivery boys and to the installer Henok who does all the hardwork, thanks. Henok has a high level of workmanship. He has an impressive work etiquette. Quality work is best for him. I would highly recommend him. Having said this, we would have no hesitation in recommending 'Impressive Built-In Wardrobes' and installer Henok for his trade service.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Very Happy Customer!

Our wardrobe was due to be installed on 5/1/21 but there was an issue with staff so installation couldn't happen that day. However the guys still turned up to leave all the wardrobe pieces so they would be ready to do the instal the next day.
The installer was Ardi and he did a very professional job.
The wardrobe turned out even better than be had hoped so we're very happy with the finished product.

Thank you Ardi & Impressive Wardrobes!

Tony
Concord

K Wood

K WoodSydney, NSW

Impressive by nature and product delivery

Impressive Wardrobes were fabulous from the initial consultation, design, build and installation of my wardrobe, desk area and linen cupboard. Maurizio was extremely helpful providing me with ideas and advice ensuring the final products would meet my needs. The installers were very friendly, professional, clean and quick. I would recommend Impressive Wardrobes.

Rates and Fees

awesome customer service from joseph and charlie

my friend recommended impressive wardrobes to do my 4 wardrobes in my new house
the installer carlos with his team and they where
sweet to deal with,
and the end result was really IMPRESSIVE

very happy and i'll recommend you to all my friends

Rates and Fees

Amazing work and professional attitude

We had a large built in wardrobe put in in an old house with sloping walls and floors. The installation team were were amazing. They had a professional attitude with a difficult installation from start to finish. The wardrobe looks great. I would highly recommend this company

Excellent job

On the 24/11/20 we had a built in installed by your Company .
Your installer’s name was David
I just want to give him a plug , things noticed as customers , his work ethic is high, his knowledge and experience clearly shows in his approach to every facet of his work , his consideration for other people property is also very much evident .
Overall I would give him a 10 out of 10
and in closing would just like to say that your company is very fortunate indeed to have him you it’s team .
Sincerely
Tony and Helen Conn
Bexley

Steve Christo

Steve ChristoSydney, NSW

Perfect

Maurizio was fantastic and very helpful with the design. The two fellows Ibrahim and his offsider who installed the product were also fantastic. The product itself looks like it was always there

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

LOVE my new wardrobes!

Impressive Wardrobes have done a wonderful job in: designing, building and installing our built in robes. It was a very easy process from start to finish and all staff were prompt to appointments. The installation on the day was very quick, they did all the cutting outside to reduce mess and finished the robes off to a very high standard. I would recommend them to anyone!

Find out how Impressive Built-In Wardrobes compares to other Home Renovators

Loving my wardrobe from impressive build -in Wardrobes.

I ordered a 2 mirror door build- in wardrobe from impressive wardrobes, I got it today, I’m so in love with it, I would like to say thank-you to Mavrizo for my Quote and drawing the plan, Han who installed it was amazing he worked professional, installed the wardrobe and cleaned up afterwards He done a perfect job, I couldn’t thank him enough, I would recommend to family and friends to Impressive wardrobe wonderful company they are.

Robert A.

Robert A.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Very happy with the wardrobe installed by Impressive. From the initial call, to the quote prepared by Tuan, through to the installation done by Han, it was a very pleasing experience. I am very happy with the end product.

Brooke C.

Brooke C.Sydney, NSW

Affordable No Frills Wardrobe Solution

Product Quality is good however it is an average quality material that is used. If you are after an affordable and functional option these are great. If however you are after a more up market and refined finish I would go with a different company.

We couldn't fault the value for money aspect as these worked out being more affordable including product & installation than we could source the raw materials from IKEA or Bunnings!

We had specific dimensions and layouts that we were after for each of the 3 wardrobes. With designs & sizes being fully customisable it made the process very flexible.

The entire installation of 3 built in wardrobes was done in 1 day which we found super impressive!

Rates and Fees

5 Stars. Fast Quote, Great Wardrobes!

From quote, to installation, Impressive Wardrobes deliver quality service. They have installed two wardrobes for us, and our latest was a tricky spot, but the installer, Hamed, was able to install a beautiful, functional wardrobe. Nobody beats them on value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Ausiegirl

AusiegirlSydney, NSW

Amazing wardrobes

• +2Thumbnail

Great customer service

Staff is extremely friendly, specifically Carlos !! He made sure everything was finalised and perfectly completed. A huge thank you for all the effort put in and my amazing wardrobe, absolutely love it !!

John S

John SSydney, NSW

A picture tells a thousand words

A Huge thank you to Tony for a wonderful job installing my wardrobes today. Thank you to Joseph and team at impressive wardrobes for turning my dream wardrobe into reality.

Happy Finally!

Impressive wardrobes are not just a big name, they value each customer and make sure customer satisfaction is their top priority. We had some initial issues with the installation but Joseph the owner went above and beyond to ensure everything was how we wanted. Highly recommended! The wardrobes are fantastic, great design and value for money! Keep up the good work guys!

Rates and Fees

My wardrobe and tv cabnet

I am so happy with my wardrobe. It is beautiful and really practical, lots of storage space. Made by Henok .

Henok who installed it was just very nice, so friendly and worked quickly and professional and installed it perfectly. He was very careful and did not make any mess at all. I recommend Henok to anyone and I have told my family and friends to use this company if they need.
Will definitely use them again!

Ronnie

RonnieSydney, NSW

My wardrobe is perfect just what I wanted

Ali who installed it was just very nice, so friendly and worked quickly and professional and installed it perfectly. He was very careful and did not make any mess at all. I recommend Ali to anyone and I have told my family and friends to use this company if they need.
Will definitely use them again!

Quality material and service

Quality and trust worth people
I recommend Impressiv wadrobe to everyone reasonable price and quality job.
I did my wadrobe, I love their work , I recommend my relatives