Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Quality wardrobes and brilliant customer service

Turner

TurnerSydney, NSW

Perfectly wardrobe

I have my wardrobe installed by Ardi from Impressive Wardrobe. He did a fantastic job. I am a returning customer for this company. I am very happy to recommended Impressive wardrobe and ask Ardi as installers.

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

OK considering price

Andrew F.

Andrew F.Sydney, NSW

Impressive Wardrobes - Great Work!

A large wardrobe install and a tricky under-stairs, bespoke cupboard, installed in with speed and accuracy by Adam. He and his little team worked quickly and efficiently into the early evening to make sure it was all done perfectly.

One of the bespoke doors did not sit correctly but he took it away with no fuss to have it adjusted to fit. Customer service and installation appear to be a core value of the staff at Impressive, so despite the small glitch, worth 5 stars.

Professional service

I got a built in wardrobe which was installed by Huss & Hass from HKJ. I was impressed with their craftsmanship and the amount of care they took in installation. Would recommend both HJK and Impressive Wardrobes in the future.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

We have wardrobes installed by Impressive Wardrobes over three years ago. I recently emailed to see if I could get an extra railing. I was expecting them to post it out, but instead they turned up (gave accurate notice), installed the additional railing and moved the other railings. The same person did our wardrobes over three years ago. Their customer service was excellent the first time and is still excellent. They went over and above my expectations (especially with a curious 3yr old and dog at their feet). I'm still happy with this company and the people that come on site and have always recommended them since our inital installation 3 years ago.

Caroline

Caroline

Fantastic company

Very professional company. The staff are exceptional. Han did a brilliant job building our wardrobe. He cleaned up everything, worked quickly and efficiently and we LOVE the wardrobe! Overall it was a great experience. Highly recommended!

Penny W

Penny WIllawarra, NSW

Customer Service is alive and well

Khadidja

KhadidjaSydney, NSW

fantastic job

carlos did a fantastic job ,i highly recommend him for anyone that want a perfect job, he's very professional and friendly . thank you Carlos and impressive wardrobe well done continue

Jenny G.

Jenny G.Sydney, NSW

5 Stars for Ardi!

The 5 stars given is to Ardi for his professionalism and skills in building my custom wardrobe. He was quick, efficient and careful with other furnitures/walls etc in the house. He was also friendly and showed empathy when issues were raised with my wardrobe that occurred with another team member. Although there were a few mishaps (not Ardi's fault), the issues was eventually resolved through management and it restored my faith in the company. In the end, I only wanted Ardi to come and continue to fix my wardrobe. Ardi is an asset to the company! Keep up the great work you are doing Ardi! It was a pleasure to meet you.

Sahra O’Bryan

Sahra O’BryanSydney, NSW

Excellent value, quality and service highly recommend!

We have a house that is over 140 yrs old so fitting 3 custom built wardrobes was never going to be an easy task! Maurizio was fantastic to deal with, and Mohamed worked tirelessly for 2 days installing. Im so thrilled with our wardrobes I couldnt recommend highly enough!

Bianca d.

Bianca d.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Wardrobes !

This was our second time using Impressive Wardrobes and we couldn’t be happier with the end product and a huge Thankyou to Ardi for a seamless installation. The quality of these wardrobes are excellent, you definitely get what you pay for and Ardi pays attention to every detail ensuring a perfect installation. I would definitely recommend both Impressive Wardrobes and Ardi and will be using them both again in the future.

Job Satisfaction

Exactly what we asked for!!

The guys that completed the job were friendly and efficient the job was completed by HJK Huss and Hass. They even cleaned up afterwards!! The wardrobe look awesome was exactly what I wanted and all the craftsmanship was great!!Thankyou

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Great wardrobe, very happy with the result.

Excellent service and quality finishes. Very happy. Highly recommend. Staff very friendly and efficient. HJK great work, thank you Huss and Huss. What more can I say, impressed with Impressive Wardrobes.

HJK Great Work

The guys did a Great job and would recommend Impressive Wardrobes. Thank you Huss and Hass. Great price as well. The quality of the materials used for the Waedrobe are very good

Carlos is your man

Carlos did such an excellent job with the installation of my wardrobe.
I am also a big fan of their slim line door frames. I couldn't find them anywhere else.

Terri34

Terri34AU

Good contractors bad communication

Mirrie

MirrieSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I would highly recommend Impressive Wardrobes for their professionalism and attention to detail. I would especially like to say a big thank you to our installer Ali for his great work. We couldn’t be happier. Would recommend Ali to all our friends and family. Mirrie

Maxine

MaxineSydney, NSW

Very impressed by Impressive Wardrobes

The service throughout was excellent, the price was competitive and the workmanship by Zed was fantastic. He was so polite and courteous and did an excellent job. I'm thrilled with my new wardrobe.

Paul murrow

Paul murrowSydney, NSW

Satisfaction guaranteed

Our fourth time using impressive wardrobes and still totally impressed with the whole process from booking, measuring to final install, they supply an excellent product with expert installing, many thanks to Ardi.
Thank you impressive wardrobes.