Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bianca d.

Bianca d.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Wardrobes !

This was our second time using Impressive Wardrobes and we couldn’t be happier with the end product and a huge Thankyou to Ardi for a seamless installation. The quality of these wardrobes are excellent, you definitely get what you pay for and Ardi pays attention to every detail ensuring a perfect installation. I would definitely recommend both Impressive Wardrobes and Ardi and will be using them both again in the future.

Rates and Fees

Exactly what we asked for!!

The guys that completed the job were friendly and efficient the job was completed by HJK Huss and Hass. They even cleaned up afterwards!! The wardrobe look awesome was exactly what I wanted and all the craftsmanship was great!!Thankyou

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Great wardrobe, very happy with the result.

Excellent service and quality finishes. Very happy. Highly recommend. Staff very friendly and efficient. HJK great work, thank you Huss and Huss. What more can I say, impressed with Impressive Wardrobes.

HJK Great Work

The guys did a Great job and would recommend Impressive Wardrobes. Thank you Huss and Hass. Great price as well. The quality of the materials used for the Waedrobe are very good

Carlos is your man

Carlos did such an excellent job with the installation of my wardrobe.
I am also a big fan of their slim line door frames. I couldn't find them anywhere else.

Terri34

Terri34AU

Good contractors bad communication

Mirrie

MirrieSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I would highly recommend Impressive Wardrobes for their professionalism and attention to detail. I would especially like to say a big thank you to our installer Ali for his great work. We couldn’t be happier. Would recommend Ali to all our friends and family. Mirrie

Maxine

MaxineSydney, NSW

Very impressed by Impressive Wardrobes

The service throughout was excellent, the price was competitive and the workmanship by Zed was fantastic. He was so polite and courteous and did an excellent job. I'm thrilled with my new wardrobe.

Paul murrow

Paul murrowSydney, NSW

Satisfaction guaranteed

Our fourth time using impressive wardrobes and still totally impressed with the whole process from booking, measuring to final install, they supply an excellent product with expert installing, many thanks to Ardi.
Thank you impressive wardrobes.

Angela S.

Angela S.

Quality in materials, workmanships and service

I have used Impressive Wardrobes in 2 previous occasions and the high quality and standard has not altered over the years . From beginning to end the service is outstanding. The quality of the workmanship during the installation by Ardi who has outstanding work ethic, pride, craftsmanship in his work and an eye for detail in perfecting the fit-out of our extremely large wardrobe. Ardi and his assistant worked 10 hours on a Saturday to ensure the fit out was complete. They cleaned up after the job and vacuumed the carpet and took all the rubbish with them. I thoroughly recommend Impressive Wardrobes for a product that will withstand time. A perfect job. Thank you!!!!

Laiping L.

Laiping L.Sydney, NSW

I am very impressed with the excellent working attitude of your staff Zed

I have made three built-in wardrobes in my house in Coogee.
Zed is doing an excellent job in an old house, his work is 5 star standard, he is patient and with good eyes for detail.
We are more than happy with the product of Impressive wardrobes.
It is highly recommended.

Great work done by Syed

We had 2 large wardrobes installed by Syed from Impressive Wardrobes and we were thrilled with his professionalism. We had unlevelled floors which made the job challenging but Syed was patient, professional, and dedicated working till very late in the evening to get the install completed. He was also very respectful of our home and cleaned up well after the job was done. Thanks Syed!

HJK great work!

Thanks Huss great work you were very friendly very efficent extra workmanship would do another job any time in the future thank you! Impressives wardrobes thank you.
Joe thanks again!

Another great wardrobe by Impressive!

This is the second wardrobe installed by Impressive for us. Both brilliant! Joseph and Judy were super helpful at their showroom and Hannock’s craftsmanship was again PERFECT! Great value for money too.

Huss & John

Huss & John did a great job installing two wardrobes and they took great care in ensuring that everything as perfect as it could be. Friendly and very helpful. Great work!!!

BSF

BSFAU

a pleasant experience - bit messy though

it was a pleasant experience from start to finish and the end result is good. Installer left the place a mess in rooms and bathroom and banged up my walls and fence and left globs of glue and stickers on cupboards though.

Excellent service and great product

We have had two wardrobes installed separately by Greg of Impressive Wardrobes and have found both the service and product excellent. Greg as an installer is friendly, helpful and hardworking. Strongly recommend this company if you're looking to put in built-in wardrobes.

Lyn N

Lyn N

Excellent service

This is the second time we have used Impressive Wardrobes. They do not fail to impress, with the quality of their materials and workmanship. Pricing is excellent as well. Syed, the installer, was professional. We will use this company again.

Nikki T

Nikki TKensington

Fantastic and quality built-in wardrobes

Installation of wardrobe

Carlos and his assistant were very efficient and the installation went very smoothly. They did a very good job and we are happy with the result.