Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caroline

Caroline

Fantastic company

Very professional company. The staff are exceptional. Han did a brilliant job building our wardrobe. He cleaned up everything, worked quickly and efficiently and we LOVE the wardrobe! Overall it was a great experience. Highly recommended!

Penny W

Penny WIllawarra, NSW

Customer Service is alive and well

Khadidja

KhadidjaSydney, NSW

fantastic job

carlos did a fantastic job ,i highly recommend him for anyone that want a perfect job, he's very professional and friendly . thank you Carlos and impressive wardrobe well done continue

Jenny G.

Jenny G.Sydney, NSW

5 Stars for Ardi!

The 5 stars given is to Ardi for his professionalism and skills in building my custom wardrobe. He was quick, efficient and careful with other furnitures/walls etc in the house. He was also friendly and showed empathy when issues were raised with my wardrobe that occurred with another team member. Although there were a few mishaps (not Ardi's fault), the issues was eventually resolved through management and it restored my faith in the company. In the end, I only wanted Ardi to come and continue to fix my wardrobe. Ardi is an asset to the company! Keep up the great work you are doing Ardi! It was a pleasure to meet you.

Sahra O’Bryan

Sahra O’BryanSydney, NSW

Excellent value, quality and service highly recommend!

We have a house that is over 140 yrs old so fitting 3 custom built wardrobes was never going to be an easy task! Maurizio was fantastic to deal with, and Mohamed worked tirelessly for 2 days installing. Im so thrilled with our wardrobes I couldnt recommend highly enough!

Bianca d.

Bianca d.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Wardrobes !

This was our second time using Impressive Wardrobes and we couldn’t be happier with the end product and a huge Thankyou to Ardi for a seamless installation. The quality of these wardrobes are excellent, you definitely get what you pay for and Ardi pays attention to every detail ensuring a perfect installation. I would definitely recommend both Impressive Wardrobes and Ardi and will be using them both again in the future.

Rates and Fees

Exactly what we asked for!!

The guys that completed the job were friendly and efficient the job was completed by HJK Huss and Hass. They even cleaned up afterwards!! The wardrobe look awesome was exactly what I wanted and all the craftsmanship was great!!Thankyou

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Great wardrobe, very happy with the result.

Excellent service and quality finishes. Very happy. Highly recommend. Staff very friendly and efficient. HJK great work, thank you Huss and Huss. What more can I say, impressed with Impressive Wardrobes.

HJK Great Work

The guys did a Great job and would recommend Impressive Wardrobes. Thank you Huss and Hass. Great price as well. The quality of the materials used for the Waedrobe are very good

Carlos is your man

Carlos did such an excellent job with the installation of my wardrobe.
I am also a big fan of their slim line door frames. I couldn't find them anywhere else.

Terri34

Terri34AU

Good contractors bad communication

Mirrie

MirrieSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I would highly recommend Impressive Wardrobes for their professionalism and attention to detail. I would especially like to say a big thank you to our installer Ali for his great work. We couldn’t be happier. Would recommend Ali to all our friends and family. Mirrie

Maxine

MaxineSydney, NSW

Very impressed by Impressive Wardrobes

The service throughout was excellent, the price was competitive and the workmanship by Zed was fantastic. He was so polite and courteous and did an excellent job. I'm thrilled with my new wardrobe.

Paul murrow

Paul murrowSydney, NSW

Satisfaction guaranteed

Our fourth time using impressive wardrobes and still totally impressed with the whole process from booking, measuring to final install, they supply an excellent product with expert installing, many thanks to Ardi.
Thank you impressive wardrobes.

Angela S.

Angela S.

Quality in materials, workmanships and service

I have used Impressive Wardrobes in 2 previous occasions and the high quality and standard has not altered over the years . From beginning to end the service is outstanding. The quality of the workmanship during the installation by Ardi who has outstanding work ethic, pride, craftsmanship in his work and an eye for detail in perfecting the fit-out of our extremely large wardrobe. Ardi and his assistant worked 10 hours on a Saturday to ensure the fit out was complete. They cleaned up after the job and vacuumed the carpet and took all the rubbish with them. I thoroughly recommend Impressive Wardrobes for a product that will withstand time. A perfect job. Thank you!!!!

Laiping L.

Laiping L.Sydney, NSW

I am very impressed with the excellent working attitude of your staff Zed

I have made three built-in wardrobes in my house in Coogee.
Zed is doing an excellent job in an old house, his work is 5 star standard, he is patient and with good eyes for detail.
We are more than happy with the product of Impressive wardrobes.
It is highly recommended.

Great work done by Syed

We had 2 large wardrobes installed by Syed from Impressive Wardrobes and we were thrilled with his professionalism. We had unlevelled floors which made the job challenging but Syed was patient, professional, and dedicated working till very late in the evening to get the install completed. He was also very respectful of our home and cleaned up well after the job was done. Thanks Syed!

HJK great work!

Thanks Huss great work you were very friendly very efficent extra workmanship would do another job any time in the future thank you! Impressives wardrobes thank you.
Joe thanks again!

Another great wardrobe by Impressive!

This is the second wardrobe installed by Impressive for us. Both brilliant! Joseph and Judy were super helpful at their showroom and Hannock’s craftsmanship was again PERFECT! Great value for money too.

Huss & John

Huss & John did a great job installing two wardrobes and they took great care in ensuring that everything as perfect as it could be. Friendly and very helpful. Great work!!!