Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Steve Christo

Steve ChristoSydney, NSW

Perfect

Maurizio was fantastic and very helpful with the design. The two fellows Ibrahim and his offsider who installed the product were also fantastic. The product itself looks like it was always there

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

LOVE my new wardrobes!

Impressive Wardrobes have done a wonderful job in: designing, building and installing our built in robes. It was a very easy process from start to finish and all staff were prompt to appointments. The installation on the day was very quick, they did all the cutting outside to reduce mess and finished the robes off to a very high standard. I would recommend them to anyone!

Rates and Fees

Loving my wardrobe from impressive build -in Wardrobes.

I ordered a 2 mirror door build- in wardrobe from impressive wardrobes, I got it today, I’m so in love with it, I would like to say thank-you to Mavrizo for my Quote and drawing the plan, Han who installed it was amazing he worked professional, installed the wardrobe and cleaned up afterwards He done a perfect job, I couldn’t thank him enough, I would recommend to family and friends to Impressive wardrobe wonderful company they are.

Robert A.

Robert A.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Very happy with the wardrobe installed by Impressive. From the initial call, to the quote prepared by Tuan, through to the installation done by Han, it was a very pleasing experience. I am very happy with the end product.

Brooke C.

Brooke C.Sydney, NSW

Affordable No Frills Wardrobe Solution

Product Quality is good however it is an average quality material that is used. If you are after an affordable and functional option these are great. If however you are after a more up market and refined finish I would go with a different company.

We couldn't fault the value for money aspect as these worked out being more affordable including product & installation than we could source the raw materials from IKEA or Bunnings!

We had specific dimensions and layouts that we were after for each of the 3 wardrobes. With designs & sizes being fully customisable it made the process very flexible.

The entire installation of 3 built in wardrobes was done in 1 day which we found super impressive!

Rates and Fees

5 Stars. Fast Quote, Great Wardrobes!

From quote, to installation, Impressive Wardrobes deliver quality service. They have installed two wardrobes for us, and our latest was a tricky spot, but the installer, Hamed, was able to install a beautiful, functional wardrobe. Nobody beats them on value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Ausiegirl

AusiegirlSydney, NSW

Amazing wardrobes

• +2

Great customer service

Staff is extremely friendly, specifically Carlos !! He made sure everything was finalised and perfectly completed. A huge thank you for all the effort put in and my amazing wardrobe, absolutely love it !!

John S

John SSydney, NSW

A picture tells a thousand words

A Huge thank you to Tony for a wonderful job installing my wardrobes today. Thank you to Joseph and team at impressive wardrobes for turning my dream wardrobe into reality.

Happy Finally!

Impressive wardrobes are not just a big name, they value each customer and make sure customer satisfaction is their top priority. We had some initial issues with the installation but Joseph the owner went above and beyond to ensure everything was how we wanted. Highly recommended! The wardrobes are fantastic, great design and value for money! Keep up the good work guys!

Rates and Fees

My wardrobe and tv cabnet

I am so happy with my wardrobe. It is beautiful and really practical, lots of storage space. Made by Henok .

Henok who installed it was just very nice, so friendly and worked quickly and professional and installed it perfectly. He was very careful and did not make any mess at all. I recommend Henok to anyone and I have told my family and friends to use this company if they need.
Will definitely use them again!

Ronnie

RonnieSydney, NSW

My wardrobe is perfect just what I wanted

Ali who installed it was just very nice, so friendly and worked quickly and professional and installed it perfectly. He was very careful and did not make any mess at all. I recommend Ali to anyone and I have told my family and friends to use this company if they need.
Will definitely use them again!

Quality material and service

Quality and trust worth people
I recommend Impressiv wadrobe to everyone reasonable price and quality job.
I did my wadrobe, I love their work , I recommend my relatives

Peter M.

Peter M.Sydney, NSW

Top Customer Service....I'm very happy

Just wanted to pass on how happy I was with the total service I received from Impressive Wardrobes for my built in storage.
-Maurizio was very knowledgeable, returning for a second measuring to ensure correct fit.
-The guys that came to remove the cupboard were fgreat and never complained about the 3 flights of stairs.
-All the girls I dealt with over the phone were friendly and helpful, even giving me a follow up call after instillation to ensure I was satisfied.
-And Henok was great installing, taking great care with all stages and readjusting the handles to my request. He came back a 2nd day to ensure a door was cut to just the right size.

Congratulations on a great team. Friendly, professional; everything a customer would want.

Outstanding work and service

Extremely happy with the work that Impressive wardrobes have done! Highly recommend people to choose them. So glad Ardie was my installer and Simon my architect both my built in wardrobe and my outside kitchen turned out outstanding. My make you ask for Ardie!

Jacquie

JacquieSydney, NSW

Very happy with my 3 new build inns

I had 3 built in wardrobes installed on Friday and was extremely happy with the quality and workman ship.
My installer Vahid and his fellow worker did a great job. They were efficient and organized and pleasant but most of all they were tidy. Once they were finished they went over everything with me to make sure i was happy with the end result. My house is old and nothing is square or lines up and they did an amazing job to make it all work and look great.
I have already recommended them to a friend

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

A Wonderful and Wise Choice

Thanks Academic wardrobes for an excellent and very large wardrobe that now graces our main bedroom. The cupboard is 4 x 3.2 metres and is providing excellent storage. The cupboard (floor to ceiling) has a great design and excellent internal spaces thanks to Martin, your designer. Also thanks to Vincent, Mathew and Eddie who installed the wardrobe. There had to be one alteration due to a small miscommunication and this was done without fuss and to the same excellent standard as the making of the wardrobe itself. It is a great addition to our old house. (Laraine and Graham)

Sami

SamiSydney, NSW

Very Friendly service

I just got a wardrobe installed at my place. Staff were helpful at the showroom although we knew what we needed that helped a lot. When it came to Installation, Ibrahim was very nice and did a very good job. My only comment is that communication via email can be improved a bit better by acknowledging emails. That is what i do at my work as i never leave a client without at least a Thank you for the email response. Beside that We love the product we got

Rates and Fees

Seamless Installation and brilliant customer service by Ardi and Andre.

We don’t look anywhere else when it comes to build any wardrobe for our place. We already got three wardrobes made by them and we wanted a new wardrobe with glass for our temple, the wardrobe looks beautiful as per our expectation. I would like to specially mention Ardi and Andre for their amazing customer service, they did a beautiful job with the installation and acknowledged our requests without any hesitation, we are really very happy with them.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Love our wardrobes!!

I am so happy with our wardrobes. They are beautiful and really practical.

Ali who installed them was just lovely, so friendly and worked quickly but installed them perfectly. Will definitely use them again!