Impressive Built-In Wardrobes

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Wardrobe install

Excellent customer service right from enquiry stage. The installers were professional and completed the work fast. Very happy with my wardrobes. Would definitely recommend this company for their quality work.

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

Easy & Hassle Free Onsite Installation

Sultan and his crew were very professional to deal with.

His crew were polite, professional and accommodating to my every inquiry and requests. The installation was on time and installed without any issues.

Highly professional and would recommend Sultan and his crew for any type of wardrobe installation.

Thank you so much!

Glenn @ Doonside

Great Service!

Sultan and Mohammed were professional, approachable and efficient. I had 3 build-in wardrobes that needed proper shelving as well as a new built in wardrobe. Sultan’s attention to detail, leadership and time management skills meant they were in and out, producing exactly what we wanted. This is the second time we have used impressive wardrobes and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Good quality well installed

The wardrobe was well made and exactly as we discussed. Sultan did a great install and made good suggestions as to make the installation better. If I needed another wardrobe made I would go back. The only issue was that they had to delay the insulation a day at late notice

Impressive wardrobe installation

I had drawers installed in our walk in wardrobe and also installation in our garage for storage. Highlight is the amazing rotating shoe rack (despite the long wait for the product to arrive, it was worth the wait). Sultan completed both installations and did an absolute wonderful job on both occasions. His attention to detail was exceptional. Thank you Sultan.

Ray and Yuli
Ray and YuliSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best wardrobe company to deal with

We just have our wardrobes installed and finished. Our whole experiences from dealing with Shiva, the customer service teams and the installer, Enoch have been amazing. Truly recommended this company

Amber
Amber Sydney, NSW

Walk in wardrobe install

Justin installed our walk in wardrobes today. He did a great job was friendly and made sure our wardrobe will last the distance. Also by taking charge and using his own initiative to change the initial set up so the wardrobe is more functional.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Service, Fabulous Wardrobe, Competitive Price

I recently had a mirrored sliding wardrobe installed. From start to finish the service was exemplary and finished/installed wardrobe perfect. The price was very competitive and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Impressive Built-in Wardrobes.

Ryan
RyanSydney, NSW

Sensational job from Impressive

Charlie and the team at impressive wardrobes have absolutely delivered on our entertainment unit, we knew it was a big task too but not for them. From the initial consult and design work to get the right outcome through to the installation, huge call out to Rdi and his crew as their workmanship was perfect, they were detailed and they didn’t stop until everything was completed.

Lucy
Lucy

A very satisfied customer!

Yesterday my new sliding wardrobe was installed perfectly by Impressive Wardrobes. The design is better than other quotations, customer service team is very helpful and answering calls quickly. The installer, Syed, has done fantastic job. He is very patient and pay attention to details, the outcome is excellent. I highly recommend Impressive Wardrobes to anyone who wants affordable price, thoughtful design and quality installation.

Frances C.
Frances C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Job

Henok was wonderful installing our wardrobes for us. He worked effectively and had fabulous attention to detail. He listened to what we preferred and patiently completed everything that we requested. Thank you!

ronnie v.
ronnie v.Sydney, NSW

Impressive. Excellent Job

As the name implies, we are impressed with their workmanship. The quality of their Walk-In/Wardrobes are exceptional. Kudos to you guys! From the sales, measure and quote done by Shiva, to delivery boys and to the installer Henok who does all the hardwork, thanks. Henok has a high level of workmanship. He has an impressive work etiquette. Quality work is best for him. I would highly recommend him. Having said this, we would have no hesitation in recommending 'Impressive Built-In Wardrobes' and installer Henok for his trade service.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Very Happy Customer!

Our wardrobe was due to be installed on 5/1/21 but there was an issue with staff so installation couldn't happen that day. However the guys still turned up to leave all the wardrobe pieces so they would be ready to do the instal the next day.
The installer was Ardi and he did a very professional job.
The wardrobe turned out even better than be had hoped so we're very happy with the finished product.

Thank you Ardi & Impressive Wardrobes!

Tony
Concord

K Wood
K WoodSydney, NSW

Impressive by nature and product delivery

Impressive Wardrobes were fabulous from the initial consultation, design, build and installation of my wardrobe, desk area and linen cupboard. Maurizio was extremely helpful providing me with ideas and advice ensuring the final products would meet my needs. The installers were very friendly, professional, clean and quick. I would recommend Impressive Wardrobes.

Other Home Renovators

awesome customer service from joseph and charlie

my friend recommended impressive wardrobes to do my 4 wardrobes in my new house
the installer carlos with his team and they where
sweet to deal with,
and the end result was really IMPRESSIVE

very happy and i'll recommend you to all my friends

Read more reviews - page 2