5InfaSecure Versatile Folding

InfaSecure Versatile Folding Questions & Answers

Cat
Cat · Versatile Folding Original

Is this suitable for a tall 7.5 year old for everyday use - he legally doesn't need a booster seat but I think this would give him more height making a sash belt safer? TIA

Unhappy mum

I don't recommend this for any age simply because it doesn't anchor to the car at all so my son kept tipping over when we went round corners or roundabouts & he was 6.5years

Hope this helps

Sue H

The seat has heights marked on it for Lowest shoulder height and Highest shoulder height.

The Highest shoulder height when seated is about 42 cms.

It may be that your child is at the point of not being the right size for using this seat.

My tall, now 8 and a half year old has not used his seat for about a year.

The only way to check is to sit the child in the seat and compare to the shoulder height marks.

I have never had a problem using this seat for 2 grabdchildren.

With a lap sash properly used, the seat has never been a problem.

I recommend the seat to other grandparents for the occasional use of their kids,

Casey · Versatile Folding Original

Suitable for a three year old?

emmylee

No not appropriate, and I don't think legal either. My four and a half year old is tall and I still won't put him in it. I would say big 5 year old minimum, and only for short/ infrequent trips.

Thanks!

Unhappy mum

I don't either I think kids have to be in a four point harness til 4yrs but I wouldn't recommend at all as you can't anchor it to the seat so it constantly tips over so isn't safe at all

Sue H

The seat is marked with shoulder heights; minimum and maximum.

Kalpit Choudhary
Kalpit Choudhary · Versatile Folding Original

suitable for 6month old kid ?

hayley1111
hayley1111

no. they are best in a reverse facing harnessed seat until at least 2.5 years. Try the granduer treo.

shelgia
shelgia · Versatile Folding Original

Does this come with the Approved Label for Aircraft Use?

emmylee

Ours didn't. Not sure if a new model does. We didn't buy it for this purpose.

l0ves_ch0c0late
l0ves_ch0c0late

No booster will be approved for aircraft use. I believe only harnessed seats will have the option.

Deidre
Deidre · Versatile Folding Original

How do you flat pack the booster seat for international travel?

thepersonwho

You can just fold it over and put it in your suitcase. In saying that it does take up a bit of room. I'm not sure if your allowed to take it on as carry on luggage.

emmylee

I'm not sure about international travel, we have only taken it domestic. The back rest and seat fold in towards each other, so we just put it in a suitcase & packed a few soft things around it for padding. We had plenty of kg of.baggage allowance with our flights so for us packing this car seat into luggage saved us hire costs with the rental car.

annag
annag · Versatile Folding Original

Can this booster be used on a plane where there is only a lap belt??

emmylee

Hi it would fit in terms of width and height etc I'm pretty sure, but I would definitely check with the airline as to whether they would allow you to take it on board to use. We have used ours in a friend's car who only had a lap sash.

thepersonwho

You can use it with just a lap sash. Not to sure if an airline would allow the seat. I use it with a seat belt coming down from the shoulder and across the lap.

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives

Select a listing for your question
InfaSecure Versatile Folding