Inovayt Finance

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (18) · Split (2) · Fixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (5)
    • Investment Property (5)
    • Refinancing (3)
  • Online Tools
Chris C

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst possible financial service

I was unfortunate enough to have been referred to James Rae at Inovayte by the people at Oracle finance. To this point it has been the most frustrating and stressful financial endeavor I have ever been through : hidden fees and costs one after another, monumental ineptidute by loosing half the documents we've sent him, emailing our private financial details to wrong email address after he's been told to correct it, not listening to a single word we said in regards to how we wanted the loan set up, then refusing to answer finance related questions under the excuse that the financial side of things is not his jurisdiction. Can't wait to get rid of this investment property.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Cath C

Cath CAU

Where to start? What to ask? Well guys, here at Inovayt is where to start!

Where to start? What to ask? Well guys, here at Inovayt is where to start! Being a FHB is was quite daunting figuring it out all on your own. In April 2018 I reached out to Inovayt and Hai contacted me. Prior to this I had seen 3 other broker's and I've got to say, Hai has been the most willingly helpful, knowledgeable and informative Broker that suited my way of understanding things, he broke things down for me. Jan 2020 my land Settled and without Hai and the team at Inovayt I couldn't have done it alone. Construction Loan Approved, Land Settlement and ready to Build. Thank you for the very positive and learning experience with Hai from Inovayt. Your in good hands here :)

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Cath,
Thanks so much for sharing. I'm happy to hear Hai was able to assist you to get into your first home - congratulations!

Roxy O

Roxy OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We remortgaged with Lambros Tsoumaris. He made the entire process simple to understand and super easy to get through the process. I would recommend the Innovayte team to anyone looking

Hi Roxy,

Thank you. We're glad Lambros could assist!

Michael P.

Michael P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

Hai and his team were very open and easy to deal with. They have responded on all our queries on time. Hai has been very positive throughout the entire process.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Michael.

vijay

vijayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing can go wrong

I dealt with Vince and he was a gem of a person. He was always on top of everything and kept me well informed from time to time. My experience with them has been outstanding and I never had to look around for an alternative.

Loan used forRefinancing

Hi Vijay,

I'm glad Vince was able to help. We look forward to assisting you next time!

Great communication & Easy Experience!!

I would definitely recommend Lambros & the team at Inovayt Finance. I found Lambros to be very helpful & knowledgeable with his advice, communication was easy, he was always quick to respond & he was able to get my loan refinance across the line in a very timely manner. I look forward to working with him & the team again.

Loan used forRefinancing

Hi Krystle,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad Lambros was able to help you refinance. We look forward to helping again in future.

Great advice and work ethic

Jordan and the team were of great assistance in being able to obtain an investment loan. There was always a motivation to find a solution. Finding the right bank, going through multiple banks to insure the client was getting the best deal, ordering valuations, nothing was to difficult. Every challenge was met with a solution and a we can do this attitude. I would strongly recommend using Inovayt for any loan requirements.

Hi Jason,

Glad we could help! We appreciate the recommendation.

omaraus

omarausVictoria

knowledgeable advise

Inovayt representative/broker (Chris & the team) was helpful and knowledgeable. He gave a good advice and worked with me step by step to secure a home loan. He made the process less stressful. Thank you Inovayt.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks very much for sharing.

Lisa H.

Lisa H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This was a perfect first experience in trying to purchase our first home. Hai was very knowledgeable and helpful!

Would definitely recommend to family and friends, excellent customer service. No unexpected costs or issues. Satisfied with rates received for loan. Will look forward to working with Inovayt again in the future.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Lisa. So happy we were able to assist. We look forward to the next time.

Find out how Inovayt Finance compares to other Finance

Excellent service with an enjoyable experience

We refinanced from one of the big four banks and this allowed us to purchase a second beach house property of our dreams .. the inovayt process was great from start things were well explained and our broker managed to secure us a great loan seeing us through all steps of the process working often after hours to meet deadlines .., we would recommend taking the risk and doing it competitive rates and another property are possible despite being told otherwise by the big four..

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, James.

Shane L

Shane LGippsland, VIC

Relentless pursuit of the major finance lenders

Given the state of play with all major lenders at present, James & Monica were relentless in pursuing the best deal for me & very reactive to my countless requests in achieving settlement!...Highly recommended!
James always points me in the right direction and his advice is always invaluable!

Loan used forRenovation
Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks, Shane. We're glad James and Monica were able to assist and support you through this process.

Eye for detail

James provided detailed updates on progress and supported progression through refinance and loan and new mortgage. Very happy with the planning and delivery providing confidence in change that could have otherwise been stressful - not mention, James was able to reduce out outgoing to help us save some of our hard earned cash.
Thanks James!

Loan TypeSplit

Darshan

DarshanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trustworthy and extremely reliable

The staffs were very professional and helpful would use the services again for our next venture.

The bank loans were extremely fast as our documents were prepared upfront. Everything was done and dusted in few weeks of getting land titled

Thanks, Darshan.

Perfect

Jye from Inovayt got the job done flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with the level of service and the loan product we now have. It's amazing. Cheers guys we will recommend.

Jessica H.Inovayt Finance

Thanks for sharing, Adrian.

tee.en

tee.enGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stress free

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Hi Tee.en,

Thanks for sharing such a detailed review of your experience. We're so glad to hear Hai was able to assist. We look forward to helping you again in future.

Priyanka

PriyankaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Vince and his team from Inovayat was really very helpful with our loan process. I would definitely recommend Inovayt finance for loans. It's been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Inovayt for helping us.

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. I'm so glad Vince was able to assist.

John

John

home loan made easy

Jordan and team was really helpful through the whole process of my loans.thanks
Inovayat is highly recommended..

Jordan was in touch with through the whole process and very approachable.. thanks again. H

Wonderful support

highly recommend Ben and the team from Inovayt. I like to thank them here for the excellent service. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Made our whole experience from start to finish so smooth. Would not hesitate in recommending Inovayt to anyone looking for a home loan.

Hi Ali,

Thanks for sharing, we're so happy to hear you had a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again one day.

Deb G

Deb GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service and great Communication

highly recommend Ani and the team from Inovayt. Can not thank them enough for the excellent service. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Made our whole experience from start to finish so smooth. Great honest advice. Would not hesitate in recommending Inovayt to anyone looking for a home loan.

Loan used forSecond Home

Hi Deb,
Thanks so much for sharing! I'm so glad we were able to make the process a smooth one. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Eddie B.

Eddie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jye was Fantastic!

My situation was difficult due to timing of settlement around Christmas and also the time Jye had to get everything together.
Jye was great keeping in contact even while he was on vacation, when our first option failed with no fault of Jye's and with our settlement pending on Christmas Eve, Jye worked tirelessly to make sure it was settled on time with no penalties, would recommend Jye for all scenario's.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018