Instant Consult

Instant Consult

76 reviews · Statistics

76% · 5818 · 24%

See the Best Online Doctor / Telehealth Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim
JimNSWHunter Region, NSW

Loved it

I was seen within 7 minutes. I felt I was consulted well by a respectful and personable professional.
JohnC
JohnC

Great assistance

Saved me twice when travel hiccups had me stuck and I couldn’t get to my regular consultant. Thorough and helpful.
Melly
MellyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wait to see your usual Gp dont waste your money

4 minute video call to be told to take 2 telfast and panadol and plenty of fluids. The common sense stuff. I know my body and knew I was getting sick. Could not get in to my Gp that day. 45 quick dollars Next day got an available appointment with my Dr due to a cancellation and was put on antibiotics straight away.
Not impressed and one very uncomfortable night with tonsillitis.
Quick money maker
Bazz
BazzVICThe Mallee, VIC3 posts

What a great needed service!

Very Happy with the attention to detail from the Doctors and prompt follow up of reports etc. A++
Gabi F.
Gabi F.

Great

You cannot choose the doctor BUT almost every time I used it, I had excellent ones.
System was informative and waiting period wasn’t bad. Never waited more than 30 min.
Super recommend it
MsBright
MsBrightNSWHunter Region, NSW

Instant Consult is a lifesaver! Especially during the school holidays

I used Instant Consult during the school holidays as my daughter had run out of her asthma puffer. Our GP was closed for 2 weeks. Downloaded the app, signed up, requested a consult for my daughter, and we were face-to-face through video call in under 5 minutes with a wonderful doctor. So friendly! Kept my daughter at-ease. We received an electronic prescription through email and just showed the QR Code to our pharmacy and they were able to dispense it immediately. $45!!!! NO WAIT and I could pick it up at my pharmacy straight away. I could not be happier. Will definitely be using Instant Consult again when needed.
Kym
KymQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy engagement

Easy to organise and efficient with subscriptions delivered to your inbox
Megan M.
Megan M.

Such a great service

I was contacted quickly by a doctor who was friendly but thorough . Weekends and holidays in the country it’s hard to access doctors do this is a godsend
Tahlia P.
Tahlia P.

Amazing App and Service

Everything about my experience was great. Quick response, affordable, convenient and very helpful. Thank you
Kezzaj17
Kezzaj17QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

So convenient!

It's so hard to get into my normal doctor sometimes, and then I'm not allowed to go if I have covid symptoms even with a negative test so I find using instant consult so convenient and easy to use. The doctors are always friendly and I've never had to wait longer than 15 minutes (which is shorter than my in-person doctor) and I get a script sent to me instantly.
Michael L.
Michael L.

Always helpful and Natural Remedies Offered

Have used as my GP for a few years. Very helpful and can even recommend natural remedies.
Stuart Lanham
Stuart LanhamNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Great & Convenient Service

Doctor was brilliant on the service, didn't have to leave the comfort of my own home, and the wait time was significantly lower than a normal practice. I'd definitely use again.
Mr. A
Mr. A

Disappointing experience- questionable billing and hidden charges

Looking through the reviews it appears this is not an isolated incident.

$45 for a 10 minute consult is a farce and only a way to suck you in to the service.

Expect to be charged $55.

6 1/2 minute consult turned into a near 14 minute billed consult (screen shots and timings vouch this).
Timings between the call and the final bill don’t even add up correctly!

When questioning billing with instant consult basically getting thrown back answers by their customer service, around questioning the Doctors efficacy!
The Doctor and consult experience was fine however billing is questionable.

I have used the service for exactly the same thing before, for around the same consult time and did not have this issue.

Rmks
RmksVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Great for out of hours emergency

There has now been twice when I have been let down by other out of hours services and have had to rely on Instant Consult
On both occasions there was a short wait time and I was able to present a valid script to a pharmacy before closing time
As both consultations were to do with legs infections I was then able to have treatment before my mobility was adversely affected
Shelley
ShelleyQLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very easy and helpful

I have used twice after not being able to get a local GP appointment for a review and script for my child for an infection. Both times the wait time was very reasonable and the doctors very helpful and able to assess and provide a treatment plan. Cost also very reasonable considering the convenience and accessibility.