InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Bare Essentials

Single Trip, Cruise

busted

bustedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Risk Categorization is Too General

I have a pre existing condition relating to atrial fibrilation and a heart attack experienced 10 years ago. I was treated by angioplasty and a single metal stent followed by an ablation procedure. I have had no symptons since and have been taking preventative medication since and have been standardised with no changes in strength or type for more than 7 years. Your risk assessment places me in a group that had treatment 6 weeks or more ago and takes no account of my stable condition.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

Bob

BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too expensive for Senior Travellers

The policy was marginal in value and too expensive for Senior Travellers who are in good health.
Easy to set up online. I have used this insurance company 10 times.

Very affordable

For an older person, the price of the policy was very competitive. Completing the medical section for a preexisting condition was straight forward. Very pleased with the policy and the price.

DestinationMiddle East
Karen H.

Karen H.Peel, WA

Ooooooooooooooo

As I have not had to claim cannot answer this question. The customer service team were very good setting up the insurance. Have used Insure and Go 2 times. Cannot write anything else. Now if you cannot accept few words not submitting review.

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to navigate, clear options

I have used this company a few times, no claims made yet, but online information clear and easy to navigate, recommended for travelers who don’t need too much guff etc

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Only used this instance company once,but may use again in the next 6months.policy looks value for money.easy to apply online,simple.
Fingers crossed I won't need to claim,but if I do I hope it'll be easy

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Graham R

Graham RSydney, NSW

Ideal for single traveller taking budget trips

Easy to choose level of insurance based on type and value of trip. You can choose the main items you wish to insure. I have been using InsureandGo for 8 years but have not needed to make a claim.

Insurance Cover For:Senior

Very poor customer service, don't waste your money - they won't approve claims.

Very poor customer service, will weasle out of paying you anything. Don't bother as they take multiple weeks to just deny your claim and the escalation and review process isn't helpful

DestinationAfrica
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedNo
InsureandGo Australia
Anna J.InsureandGo Australia
Cassa

CassaPerth

Very competitive rates and easy to use website

I've always found Insure and Go to be competitive on rates and the website is user friendly. I've never made a claim so I hope if I ever do it will be as easy as arranging the cover.
I'd like to see some reward for being a frequent user in the way of a discount.

bazndi

bazndiSouth East Queensland, QLD

A company that cares

We have used InsureandGo several times and fortunately have not had to claim. However we have been impressed that when we arrive home, we receive an email to see how our trip went and if we need to claim.

Barb

BarbIllawarra, NSW

I always choose Insure & Go

I have bought many policies over the years from Insure & Go but haven't ever made a claim so I am unable to comment on that process.
I like the fact that there are different levels of coverage available to suit individual requirements.
I like that senior travelers are covered and pre existing conditions are easily assessed for coverage. I don't really understand that a dearer policy means a dearer price for coverage of these conditions though.
Web site, booking process and communication from company are very good.
Thank you.

M Lim

M LimSydney, NSW

Fair in assessment of pre-existing medical conditions..

I bought travel insurance from InsureandGo mainly because it fairly considered pre-existing medical conditions by their additional questions on the extent of the condition. I also found the price of the policy reasonable.

Sandra

SandraPerth, WA

Perfect

I bought the insurance for my daughter, unfortunately I entered the incorrect date of birth. I contacted the company and the process was so simple they updated the date of birth and resent the document. I was very impressed with their service. I will definitely use this inductance again,

Insurance Cover For:Teenager

James Reid

James ReidGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very Good Product to suit my needs

I have used this Company for my travel insurance needs on several occasions. As I am getting older I don’t need complications and find this company easy to use. Fortunately I have had no claims to make but I assume I would not have any problems

DestinationEurope and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

good service

looks like reasonable price for the policy.
Easy to setup.
my second time using those services.
hope I will not need to activate the policy but I am sure there will be no problems in case of need

DestinationEurope and Middle East
Carolyn D.

Carolyn D.Sydney, NSW

Easy, fast.

I have used insureandgo many times and find the process of obtaining the policy easy and fast. i have yet had need of a claim but I am optimistic that it would be handled with the same efficiency.

DestinationAustralia, East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea), Europe, North America (inc. Hawaii) and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value and customer service

A great value policy and easy to prepare online. Unfortunately we had a claim and I cannot speak highly enough about the customer service agent Cora who looked after us with empathy, professionalism and frequent communication. Her customer skills are to be recognised as she made a difficult situation resolve itself with care and constant updates. We certainly would use Insurance and Go again. We will certainly be spreading the word amongst family and friends. Thank you.

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes

The process was so easy

It was very easy to set up my policy. I have never used this company before and I was surprised how quick and easy the whole process was. I will recommend InsureandGo to family and friends.

Graeme Kent

Graeme KentCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with the cover

I have used Insure and Go for many years - no claims, but comforted by the support offered if needed. It is always quick and easy to set up and I believe for my needs value for money, as I operate a small charity and we are always conscious of our spending.

Diana A

Diana AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value and excellent customer service

Accidentally my insurance was incorrect by one day and they fixed it without extra charge and very quickly. I am very grateful for the customer service. Thanks for the service

DestinationSouth America