InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance

InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance

Bare Essentials, Gold and Silver

Decent cover

Was quite Easy to set up online on mobile phone
Some medical questions not well worded but mostly elderly could understand them .
Price was a little higher than others but overall acceptable

good value

good value for money, easy to set up, have not made a claim to date. Used this company in the past, without regrets. The real test with any insurance company, comes when one tries to make a claim.

DestinationAustralia, Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim MadeYes

don't travel without insurance, you never know when you might need it.

Easy to navigate through the questions and complete the application, not sure if it was good value for a domestic trip. Have used them a number of times in the past and will continue to support them.

Claim MadeNo

so cheap and great coverage

Great value as a union member I got a discount and has great coverage for the price I paid. This is the 2nd time I have used this travel insurance company. Easy to purchase online

EASY TO NAVIGATE POLICY

Easy policy to navigate, thought it was good value compared to other travel polices. Existing medical conditions are easy to follow and work through. Third time used InsureandGo for travel insurance, fortunately never had to claim

Comprehensive & Well Priced

It only takes a minute to get a quote and the price is always reasonable. Have never made a claim yet but very happy with the quoting, purchase price and extent of cover. The website is easy to use and the information is presented in a clear simple manner. Wouldn't travel anywhere without it!

Claim MadeNo

Would not travel anywhere without insureandGo

Great quotes, easy purchase and peace of mind I have cover in any circumstance while travelling, I have used InsureandGo for the last 4 years for all my international and domestic travel needs

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAustralia, East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea), New Zealand, North America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim MadeNo

No one should ever travel without insurance and this is amazing value

I have not ever had to make a claim
From insurance, I have researched and this policy covers what I need in relation to flights, delays and hire car excess. I hope to never have a claim

Suits what im doing.

1st time used.. good value.. didn't use it but cheap for peace of mind..it was easy to set up from my phone... i would probably use this insurance company again..

Claim MadeNo

Simple and easy to access

First time using InsurandGo. Recommended by Choice. Half the price of competitors and easy to sign up. Staff very helpful over the phone and the whole process took about 15 minutes, including checking the quote then ringing back to accept and pay.

Claim MadeNo

Good Insurance but haven’t made a claim.

Good value domestic policy. Easy to setup and purchase. This is 3rd policy I have purchased for domestic travel but I haven’t needed to make a claim as of yet.

good experience

I now have Insure and Go as a must have every time I travel. I think this is great value. I recently made a claim for a car accident which was processed quite efficiently. Very happy with service

Insurance Cover For:Adult, Child, Senior and Teenager
Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateApril 2019

I Haven't claimed yet.

I find this insurance is easy to purchase with 3 levels of cover with good coverage for car hire excess removal. However I have never claimed which is the real test for any insurer.

Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service! Happily use you guys again

Policy was great value. Response time and assistance for my claim was outstanding. Simple, easy and extremely helpful to set up and make a claim. Made my time in hospital extremely comforting and gave me the peace of mind to concentrate on my health. I have recommended to others and would happily use again

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2019

It's a good product!

Value, yes it is competitive travel insurance. Yes it was easy to set up. Haven't lodged a claim, hope I don't ever need to. I've had three bookings now! I'm happy with this insurance company!

Claim MadeNo

Satisfied with service. Will definitely chose this again.

The company made an effort to confirm the cancelled flights by ringing the flight directly. This shows how committed they are to resolve your claim. I was completely happy with their services and will continue with Insure & Go.

Type of ClaimOther and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateOctober 2018

Great Service when making a claim. Fast. efficient and friendly

2 times - domestic and overseas. Offered competitive rates through Seniors card. Great service - before and after. Would recommend to others

Insurance claim madeYes

Easy to use, great price for travel insurance!

I have used Insure & Go Australia for travel insurance five times now. It is easy to get a quote. Easy to purchase the insurance and the documents are available straight away. I have not had to make a claim against any of the policies I have purchased. The cover provided by Insure & Go is comprehensive when compared with other 'major' insurers.

Insurance claim madeNo

Felt a lot better travelling knowing we had our insurance

This was our first time insuring with Insureandgo. We did not need to make a claim, but felt better knowing we were covered.

Insurance claim madeNo

Highly recommended InsureandGo for all travel insurance

Great customer service, handles enquires with great knowledge, highly recommend this insurance company to my family and friend's. I had to make a claim before traveling for unforseen death in family and were compassionate and prompt through the claim process. We just booked another trip as we had to cancel last one and got travel insurance again through insureandgo

Insurance claim madeYes