InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Good result, average process

Lodged a claim for rental car excess waiver. Claim form is a quite misleading in that it actually said I cant make a claim which was confirmed by contact centre staff. Lodged the claim regardless pointing out no-where in the advertising or PDS did it mention the reason for not claiming. From there it was fine and approved. Good result but I wonder how many people miss out at the initial stages.

Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedYes

Gold is the only way to go

Easy to set up and understand. Great prices . Am insured for everything I need and more. No I can enjoy our holiday knowing we are covered. Buy this insurance it's great.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

Still waiting

Still waiting for 2 policies to be sent to me after payment has been taken out of my account For domestic and international policies. Not sure why it's not been sent

Ian Such

Ian SuchHobart, TAS

Returning customer

I have taken out numerous policies and fortunately have not had to make a claim. I use InsureandGo because the website is very user friendly and explains the cover in clear detail. The price is also very good.

kris

krisMid North Coast, NSW

second policy

I first used your company for my overseas trip I had this year and was pleased with the way it was simple to obtain. I have 2 cruises planned for next year and have chosen your company once more. The rep Daniel was efficient, completing my request expediently

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Teenager
Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

Very disappointing!

First and last time we will ever use this company. Five months after lodging a claim we are still waiting for our claim to be resolved. Have recently emailed the complaints department to have the claim reviewed as we have a letter from a Neurologist supporting our claim.

Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

How do I message you?

Claim number 119006080

FranjiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Claim Took 3 Months & Was A Simple Domestic Claim !!

Type of ClaimMedical
Claim DateMay 2019

Darryl Collister

Darryl CollisterNorthern Region, NSW

Not too bad. Lacking in cover compared to other insurance agencies.

Never used it before. First timer on a cruise. Good for what it is. Easy to set up. Doesn't offer as much as other insurance companies , but being a first timer, it covers me for what I need.

millie37

millie37South East Queensland, QLD

Great price & cover

An insurance with a great price & cover. Having to make a medical claim for onboard a cruise l am very happy with the swift service & payment of my claim. I have since purchased further policies & will continue to do so when required. Very happy customer.

DestinationNew Zealand
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019
Robert

RobertDarwin, NT

How excess reduction applies could be clearer

This is the first time I have used InsureandGo. I will be better informed next time and save on the policy cost by not selecting 0 excess option, which only applies to select items.

Claim MadeNo

I fund insurengo to be very well priced and excellent coverage and easy to deal with ,thoroughly recommend them to anyone even with pre exsiting conditions nothing is a problem

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAustralia and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Lane

LaneHunter Region, NSW

Great prices clear language

The policy setup is easy to use. Painless, clear to understand without jargon to the layman. Value for money and simple to sign up. We got confirmation immediately and covered for the trip as we wished.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value Domestic Travel Insurance

Needed domestic insurance for trip Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Adelaide, Alice Springs Tour Uluru.
This policy covered all of our needs ,was easy to set up and represented great value. Hopefully all will go well on our trip with no need to claim. Highly recommended

Jezza

JezzaPerth, WA

Value for money

I felt that the information provided was clear. It was competitive and the website was very easy to use. It was a hassle free from start to finish. Will use again.

David S.

David S.South East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

The policy represented good value for money with generous inclusions. The purchase process was very easy and quick to complete. We chose this company randomly from a internet search and are quite comfortable with our choice

Janey

JaneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive cover!

Easy to set up and price more than comparable when I did some comparisons online. Never had to use the insurance which is where the 'proof is in the pudding' so can't really comment on the claim process. I always take out insurance when travelling.

Geoffrey Morton

Geoffrey MortonFar North Queensland, QLD

Good value - easy to deal with

Policy appears to be good value but yet to make a claim of course) - we have used InsureandGo eight times now and always found it to be best value and easy to obtain

Drew

DrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Value

Compared it to many others. The Gold level great value and plenty of cover. Website was easy to use, the fact Choice had recommended this cover helped seal the deal. we'll see what happens when we travel

bill idle

bill idleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Again Will I Use Insure and Go

This is the second time I have used your travel insurance but the first time I have made a claim. Your staff were unable to grasp and understand plain english words so in the end I suggested doing all correspondence by email. You were quick to take my money but very very very slow to pay, and really you did not want to pay. You kept throwing up obstacles and when I jumped that hurdle you would want something else. The policy was easy to set up and value may have been ok if you had paid my claim, and I am still waiting for the final resolution but I think you have wiped me. Not next trip...

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim ApprovedNo

Terry James

Terry JamesPilbara, WA

great coverage for our holiday needs

Very easy to obtain a quote, everything is clear on the selection pages, we always choose the Gold cover, extra cover for very little extra. Also very good value compared to other quote that we have recieved.

DestinationNew Zealand