InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance - Silver

InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance - Silver

Great value

We started using InsurangeGo for our international travel and recently also using them for domestic travel. It's very easy and simple to apply and we think it's a great valeu policy

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationAustralia and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Casa

CasaIllawarra, NSW

Fast and simple

I thought the process was simple and the price competitive.
I bought the policy two days ago for a domestic trip next February. I received an email this morning from Seniors Card offering 15% off Insure and Go travel insurance. I am disappointed I was not informed of this offer

KJK

KJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value policy

Best value policy i was able to find. Haven't needed to make a claim. Site was user friendly and quick to set up. Looking at using it again for next trip.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Ideal and perfect for us

Was fast and easy to purchase the policy was easy to see what was in each level of cover hassle free. Thai is the second cruise policy I have purchased

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child

wayne

wayneSydney, NSW

easy and good value

I have used insureandgo about 5 times whilst travelling have always been good value have not yet made any claims and hope I never need do recommend this travel insurance company to friends

Jane W.

Jane W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to understand and clear about what is covered

Easy to understand and very user friendly. Confident that we got the correct cover for our holiday. Good value once you consider the excess and everything that is included. Other companies had cheaper quotes but didn't cover as extensively and their excess was more

William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Policy is good value & is rated highly by independent review

Policy was easy to set up & is good value. However we have not travelled yet & won't be until February 2020. We have not used this insurance company in the past as we are not frequent travellers & only found out about through Choice Mag.

Bill

BillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good cover for an excellent price.

Very good value, have not lodged a claim, first time using Insure and Go, but on my experience so far would thoroughly recommend them. The application online was straightforward, and very easy.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Travel insurance cover at a reasonable price

Provided exactly the cover I wanted at a reasonable price. The website was easy to navigate and understand. This is the second time we are using Insure and Go. We have not travelled yet so it is too soon to talk about claims experience.

Claim MadeNo

Good value and customer service

this was a well valued policy. I purchased this policy as it was cheaper when hiring a car then buying extra insurance to cover excess. Didnt lodge a claim yet.

Janbazz

JanbazzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

This is the 3rd time we have used insure and go,excellent value,and very ,easy to set up,
The girl was so professional. We have made a claim once, it didnt take long to receive our cheque

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

Excellent value.

First time using this insurance company but definitely wont be the last. Customer service were a pleasure to deal with and they knew their products and found exactly what we needed.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Did what I wanted.

I looked for the policy, found it. Looked for the price, checked it. Filled in the form, asked about 'previous medical' by phone. Satisfied. Done.
Service AS IT SHOULD BE. No more no less.

Laurie

LaurieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good value

good value for money, easy to set up, have not made a claim to date. Used this company in the past, without regrets. The real test with any insurance company, comes when one tries to make a claim.

DestinationAustralia, Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim MadeYes
migliosj2

migliosj2

Comprehensive & Well Priced

It only takes a minute to get a quote and the price is always reasonable. Have never made a claim yet but very happy with the quoting, purchase price and extent of cover. The website is easy to use and the information is presented in a clear simple manner. Wouldn't travel anywhere without it!

Rohan

Rohan

good experience

I now have Insure and Go as a must have every time I travel. I think this is great value. I recently made a claim for a car accident which was processed quite efficiently. Very happy with service

Insurance Cover For:Adult, Child, Senior and Teenager
Claim ApprovedYes

Tim C.

Tim C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Haven't claimed yet.

I find this insurance is easy to purchase with 3 levels of cover with good coverage for car hire excess removal. However I have never claimed which is the real test for any insurer.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a good product!

Value, yes it is competitive travel insurance. Yes it was easy to set up. Haven't lodged a claim, hope I don't ever need to. I've had three bookings now! I'm happy with this insurance company!

Insureandgo all good

Had to cancel and re apply for cover. The lady that I spoke to was terrific. Had no problems whatsoever . It was all good.

Have used Insureandgo 3 times and never had a problem. Never had a claim either.

Insurance claim madeNo

Review collected in partnership with InsureandGo Australia

Moatey

MoateyShoalhaven Heads

Usual great service simple and quick

Staff seem competent and quickly understand customer needs. Every effort is made to ensure the correct policy is offered. This is the third year an annual cruise policy has been purchased. Getting more expensive but still reasonable.

Insurance claim madeNo