Part of InsureandGo Australia 4.0

3.7

Julie
Julie9 posts

Good value, good cover

Found Insure and Go covered everything we needed. Was much more affordable than a lot of it's competitors and seems like good value.
We do not travel until November so I don't know what their claims results are but I hope I don't need to find out.
This is the second time we've used Insure and Go but did not need to use them the first time either. Show details
Nathaniel B.
Nathaniel B.North Queensland, QLD

Pre Existing Health Issues

Confusing if trying to insure against pre-existing health issues. Have to declare every health condition you wish to insure against. Can’t change policy once you accept quote, have to prepare another quote and pay for it and claim a refund on policy held. There were no issues doing this, refunds were promptly refunded. Contact by phone was prompt, no waiting in que to be answered and issues dealt with equally promptly. So far so good, haven’t had to make a claim yet. Show details ·  1
Ray
RaySouthwest, VIC5 posts
Simon M.
Simon M.

Great Service with a claim

I have Multiple Myeloma and a long list of pre existing conditions that were covered. I also claimed on this policy due to one of those conditions without any hassle. Easily claimed online with no fuss. Show details
Wendy
WendyPerth, WA4 posts

An easy peocess

Easy access. Most affordable on search. Seemed clear and comprehensive. I didn’t need to claim do can’t comment on any ongoing processes Show details
AM CHEM
AM CHEMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to book

Easy to book. Didn’t need to use the insurance thankfully but felt confident using them . Show details
Gus Patric
Gus PatricSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Top notch!

These guys are kinda awesome. Always some kind of discount on their policies, easy sign up, and easy claims process.

For context, we have used them 3 times in the past year - 2 for cruises, 1 for an overseas trip. Both cruises had missed ports, claimed for both, and were successful on both. Again, all pretty simply.

Wouldn't look anywhere else for future trips! Show details ·  1

Shaz74
Shaz74South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Confused

I could have lost my leg due to an aggressive blood infection (Xmas cruise 2023) and was told I needed IV antibiotics immediately and that insurance was covered. Now claim is denied with some clause!! The turn around time from even phone call or email communication is very poor with one telling you it’s fine or just need this and they’ll call back etc very annoyed atm Show details
Heather and Tony B
Heather and Tony B2 posts

Great Price!

Very easy to do online - even with medical issues. We used InsureandGo for 3 overseas trips before Covid - only had to claim for one - no fuss, claims not argued/disputed. Always get a good price, even use it for domestic travel. Show details ·  1
Graeme Kemp
Graeme KempCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Travel insurance that suits our budget

Very competitive pricing and hope we never have to use it this is our third policy over the past 18 months. Would be great to recognised as a repetitive customer with additional pricing discounts. Show details ·  2
Russ
RussSouthwest, VIC2 posts

A top insurance product

Have used InsureandGo previously , had a COVID claim and was resolved easily Show details ·  1
Paula
PaulaSouthern and Hills, SA
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

We got great cover with pre existing medical conditions

I was very happy to get cover from my mum for a cruise who had a chronic kidney condition.
So I tried to get insurance for my daughter who has multiple medical conditions and was very surprised and greatful to get coverage for a cruise.
Have recommended and will continue to use on future cruises.
I must say though I have not made a claim yet but coverage so far is great Show details ·  1
SGB
SGBSydney, NSW2 posts

Hopeless to make a Claim

Denied claim despite supplying all requested documentation. Waste of money! Show details
Terese
TereseSydney, NSW

Thank you so much Mathew at Insure and Go

Have been using this company for years and they may not be the cheapest but I travel with faith they have my back. never any issue with a medical claim. Am using them again and they have accepted all my pre existing conditions. Thank you to Mathew. He was SO patient. He even saved me money by pointing out my dates were not correct for my policy. Will continue to use insure and go. Show details ·  1
Roy fleming
Roy flemingFar North Queensland, QLD6 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Website very easy to navigate

I always use this company. They are very reasonably priced. The pds is fairly easy to understand. The online process is very user friendly and comprehensive. I haven’t had to claim yet so hopefully they are easy with that also. Show details ·  1

grannyma
grannyma · International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Would we be covered by our insurance for a refund fee of $900 per person ($1800)for overseas flights? Policy taken out 15/1/2020. We do not wish for a credit on these flights as we will not be able to travel in the prescribed time given by the airline

Kevin
Kevin

grannyma , Ring 1300136374 and ask to speak to Nathan . He will tell you .

Barrie C. · International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

We took out insurance cover for our Cruise (GOLD Cruise policy) This was back in 2019, way before COVID-19 was announced or made a pandemic. Our cruise has been cancelled due to the government advising against the travel on non-essential organised gatherings of 500 or more. The cruise would of had over 3,000 people on board. Will your policy cover us or do we have to go to arbitration along the legal road.

Barrie C.

I guess the question was way too hard!

Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I am in the same boat so to speak! Lol hope we can recover funds if not travelling at all good luck Barrie C.

DonnyDo
DonnyDo · International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

I have read there are various discounts offered when taking out a policy. The cover is for my 86 year old mum. I have also read in the reviews that on occasion claiming for cancelling of a trip is not covered, can you advise why this would be?

Compare all InsureandGo Australia listings
Accidental Death$50,000$50,000$37,500$15,000
Emergency Dental500500500Not Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 32 weeks32 weeks32 weeksNot Included
Resumption of Journey $3,000$3,000Not Included$3,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceUp to $75 per completed 24 hours up to $5,000Up to $75 per completed 24 hours up to $5,000Up to $75 per completed 24 hours up to $2,500Not Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Loss of Income$10,400 (maximum $1,733.33 per month)$10,400 (maximum $1,733.33 per month)$5,200 (maximum $866.66 per month)Not Included
Permanent Disability$50,000$50,000$37,500$15,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $500$500$250$500
Delayed Luggage $750 after 24 hours$750 after 24 hours$500 after 24 hours$500
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000$5,000$2,500Not Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (electronic devices), $750 (single article/set of items)$3,000 (electronic devices), $750 (single article/set of items)$2,000 (electronic devices), $500 (single article/set of items)$3,000 (electronic devices), $750 (single article/set of items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $8,000$8,000$6,000$8,000