InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Easy to use

Second time user , find it very easy to use and getting quick response back , did some checking and they appear to be very competitive with a good price , haven't had to call yet for any reason I can only hope that the transition of a claim is as quick and easy should a claim be made in the future .

Wouldn’t be without it

Trouble free set up first time user with insure and go
Mostly very good reviews
I did my research and this insurance had much better reviews than my regular insurer so decided to give them a go.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Great value travel insurance

We have been using Insureand Go for several years now. The main reason is because the 1st time we used them we had to cancel our trip due to an accident and the response and quick managing of our claim was very much appreciated. We were paid back in a respectable time frame. Their prices are always competitive with other companies and we wouldn't use anyone else now.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Type of ClaimMedical and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateJanuary 2015
Mary-Anne

Mary-AnneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value and good coverage while travelling - Great Value.

This our first use of Travel Insurance, we are pleased with the outcome, value for many and excellent item coverage to meet our needs. Our trip later in year and service from the web site was very good, clear and concise information to assistance in obtaining a quotation.

Michelle

MichelleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy to do

Very easy to obtain. First time using Insure and Go and hopefully won't have to claim. Expensive for existing medical conditions such as cancer (remission) and lupus but must have it for peace of mind while travelling.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Insurance Cover For:Adult and Teenager

Elizabeth

ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

Good value

First time user of this company. Was happy with the coverage and ease to set up on line. When I needed to ring with a question the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The policy is for a future trip. I hope things are as easy if I ever need help overseas or to make a claim.

Kate

KateCentral West, NSW

A travel necessity.

Good value for money, competitive pricing, easy to set up. Helpful with my inquiry, explained details in an easy to follow manner. First time using Insureand Go, with no claims so far.

Insurance Cover For:Adult

Peace of mind while on overseas travel

I have used Insure and Go for over 10 trips abroad. It is value for money specially for seniors like me and my wife. On line application for cover is very convenient.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Fair and Reasonable

Fair and ReasonableSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for money

Have insured with them for an upcoming cruise - land - cruise Europe to North America in May 2020. Have used them before. When we returned from our 4 week trip in 2017 Ins & Go sent us a message noting that we have returned and reminded us to make any claim in a timely manner. We had none to make, but appreciated their attitude. We carefully looked at inclusions and exclusions, and they were - and still are - just as competitive in these areas. Fact is they are a lot cheaper than other big suppliers.

Claire

ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peace of mind

Very good value and very easy to set up. I asked for assistance at one stage and the response was very swift. I’ve only used this travel insurance once but I will again with no hesitation.

Debra

DebraTasmania

Great can't go without it

Didn't have a problem with it at all. Good value and very easy to setup.
No didn't need to put in claim.
This is my first time using InsureandGo.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive travel insurance

Good value, second time client, claims was easy to submit online although claims process took a long time to be approved, two to three weeks. Easy to contact consultant when following up my claims.

Type of ClaimMedical and Other

Geoff Shaw00

Geoff Shaw00Perth, WA

Great process,value - but one negative to watch when a Senior!

Extremely easy to obtain on-line quote, then proceed with purchase. Great recommendations, very user friendly process, and value by comparison with others. One negative aspect though, as applies to me, seniors above age 75 cannot take out travel insurance until 4 MONTHS out from departure date. But booking deposits, air fares, hotels etc. must usually be paid at time of confirmation - which, in the case of far-off cruise availability, can be many months in advance. This leaves me uninsured against these outlays for this period! Fail to understand, given that NO KNOWN pre-existing conditions exist, have healthy constitution, mobility, etc.
Have used once previously, but when under 75 yo.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

lily may

lily mayHunter Region, NSW

Easy to deal with

Have used this company a few times and keep going back to them. One year my husband was ill and admitted to hospital for 6 days in Europe. When we arrived home notified the company, had all receipts and it was all finalised in about 2 weeks. You cannot get better service than that and we are using them again this year and have recommended then to family and friends

Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Cruiser

CruiserHobart, TAS

Good value for money

easy to set up, I did make a claim - It took a little longer than my traveling companions who used other insurance companies which was a little frustrating but all in all will use again and claim was easy to do, just took a little while to process.

Claim DateOctober 2019
Rhonda Pompeuse

Rhonda PompeuseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value

Everything was easy about purchasing the policy ,, have not had to claim so cannot comment on that , it was great to find somebody to cover my husband who had a past illness without any hassles

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Holiday covered

The policy was well priced and the medical screening required easy to undertake and covered our conditions. The resultant prices increase was well within expectations and fair considering our issues during travel.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Off cruising again

I think this is the third time we have used Insure and Go, couldn’t fault the whole process of applying for, doing our health check and receiving insurance - now looking forward to our cruise.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior

Julie Fayers

Julie FayersSydney, NSW

Slow but can still go!

Travelling with an elder can be a challenge but knowing that we have full comprehensive insurance eases some concern. The first experience was in 2015, travelling to Egypt, Jordan, Gallipoli then back to Venice. Next heading to Russia.
I now use and recommend InsureandGo for all travel even without an over 90!

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior

Good Product, lets hope I don't need it!

Easy to use web site and great value compare to other sites I looked at.
I have used this company before and hopefully will use them again.
Hopefully never have to claim from them!

DonnyDo

DonnyDoasked

I have read there are various discounts offered when taking out a policy. The cover is for my 86 year old mum. I have also read in the reviews that on occasion claiming for cancelling of a trip is not covered, can you advise why this would be?

InsureandGo Australia
Anna J.InsureandGo Australia

Hi DonnyDo, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, we do sometimes run campaigns where we will provide a discount, although the offer will vary, and discount campaigns run at different times and across different channels.

Regarding cancellation cover: it is available on Silver and Gold policies only, so purchasing a Bare Essentials would mean you are not covered for cancellation. Furthermore, as with any insurance product, there are also conditions that apply to the cover. For example, you will not be covered for cancellation due to: changing your mind, if you could not travel due to failure to obtain a passport or visa, or if you failed to check in according to your itinerary. This list is by no means exhaustive - there are other conditions and exclusions you should definitely be aware of. I strongly advise you to familiarise yourself with any and all situations where cancellation cover does not apply: please see Section A (page 19-20) of the PDS, which you can review here: https://www.insureandgo.com.au/images/ig-ms-pw-ot_tcm1005-157834.pdf. I hope this helps.

Thanks, Anna