InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Bev

BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cruising

I found that it was hard to select a destination on the pc due to not been able to click which destination required. But was easy on the phone
the policy was good value
Never lodged a claim First time with this insurer

BJay

BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Dissapointing

I have used Insure and Go many times in the past fortunately I had never had to make a claim until my recent Cruise where I slipped and fell requiring medical attention on board our ship. 15 working and still reviewing for a less than $ 500.00 claim. Never again will I use Insure and Go.

Anna J.InsureandGo Australia

Hi BJay, I'm sorry you're experiencing a delay with your claim. I would like to help you with this, and I have sent you a message requesting extra information, so I can follow up on this for you, and give you an update. Thanks, Anna

Mark

MarkNorthern Region, NSW

Haven't been yet, so can't comment on product, but service and simplicity very good and easy to understand and chose

Good price and appears to be a superior product compared to others I have looked at. Haven't been on trip yet or had to make a claim, good so far

DestinationNew Zealand
SandraW

SandraWSydney, NSW

Peace of mind for travelling

Very good value for the premium paid, I have pre-existing medical and this made it very easy to choose.
This is my first time out of Australia, and on a cruise and I feel this policy is great value. Very easy to set up and completed, paid and received policy documents very quickly.

Relle

RelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch!

This is the third policy Ive taken out with Insure and Go in the last 18 months. With several preexisting medical conditions, I believe the policies have been excellent value.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEurope, Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Great Service

Have used Insure and Go a few times, easy site to navigate and great customer service when I have needed to speak to the. Haven't needed to make a claim yet.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Cruise insurance

Yes, we use you all the time. Easy to set up, good value and peace of mind having cruise cover. I guess the test will be if we ever have to claim.

Rodney

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value

Compared a couple of others, best value for the coverage. Yet to travel so no claim and hope not required too. First time with this company but seems to be good value

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Bazzamack51

Bazzamack51South-Eastern Region, NSW

Totally satisfied

Am using for the second time. It is easy to set up and compared to several other major insurance companies, premiums are very competitive. Cruise hospital claim on last occasion settled without any fuss. Can recommend.

DestinationEurope and Middle East
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateMay 2018
Noomie

NoomieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple and easy to buy

The policy was the best value I found after checking a couple of others, it was extremely easy to set up.
Have not lodged a claim (and hope I don't have to)
First time with this insurance company

Stephen Braid

Stephen BraidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything covered!

First time with IandG. Recommended by my travel agent. Everything on line, a very simple process. Very flexible levels of cover - everything I needed was there. Had no problem determine which level of cover I needed.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and South America

Fair price excellent service

Used InsureandGo several times. Have always been happy with the price compared to other companies. Most important though is the service if needed in an emergency. I had a medical emergency while overseas and the service was first class including support and assistance to return home as well as covering costs and refunds.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAustralia, East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea) and North America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

SL

SLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cruise ship Policy for 2

Web site was very easy to navigate, The whole process of quote to policy was very simple. Best value for my money on the day of looking overall I found the experience great and I have already shared with friends who are looking for travel insurance

Neil

NeilHahndorf

Extensive cover

This is the second time that I have used this insurance company. I have not as yet, had to make a claim, so cannot comment on their claims performance. However, I am very happy with the coverage offered under the policy and its relative value.

Caroline

CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Half World Cruise 2019

After doing my homework for travel insurance especially for a pre existing condition and going on a cruise I found INSURE AND GO would suit our needs.The policy was good value and being able to process online was easy.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea), Europe and Middle East
Raylynup

RaylynupPeel, WA

Great price

Excellent value for a world cruise. When you are retired you and over 70 and you need travel insurance this is the best way to go. Excellent cover for long cruises

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAustralia, Europe, North America (inc. Hawaii), Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South America

Mel

MelTasmania

Cruise insurance didn't cover my travel

Grant

GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful travel insurance

Type of ClaimOther
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJuly 2019

Amanda

AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cruise insurance that covers everything we need!

I will have used them twice now for cruise travel insurance. After researching the market they covered the most for the best price. Great service and highly recommend to anyone.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
DestinationAustralia and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Great

Good value for the money spent and makes peace of mind . Easy to set up it took no time at all to do on the computer , I think 5 times .

DonnyDo

DonnyDoasked

I have read there are various discounts offered when taking out a policy. The cover is for my 86 year old mum. I have also read in the reviews that on occasion claiming for cancelling of a trip is not covered, can you advise why this would be?

Anna J.InsureandGo Australia

Hi DonnyDo, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, we do sometimes run campaigns where we will provide a discount, although the offer will vary, and discount campaigns run at different times and across different channels.

Regarding cancellation cover: it is available on Silver and Gold policies only, so purchasing a Bare Essentials would mean you are not covered for cancellation. Furthermore, as with any insurance product, there are also conditions that apply to the cover. For example, you will not be covered for cancellation due to: changing your mind, if you could not travel due to failure to obtain a passport or visa, or if you failed to check in according to your itinerary. This list is by no means exhaustive - there are other conditions and exclusions you should definitely be aware of. I strongly advise you to familiarise yourself with any and all situations where cancellation cover does not apply: please see Section A (page 19-20) of the PDS, which you can review here: https://www.insureandgo.com.au/images/ig-ms-pw-ot_tcm1005-157834.pdf. I hope this helps.

Thanks, Anna