Great experience

Policy value was okay, not able to be set up online due to existing conditions but staff member who helped was excellent.
I had to lodge a claim when I returned home and it was completely resolved in a month.
First time using InsureandGo and would not hesitate in using them again.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedYes

great

First time to use. Time will tell whether we use it again.
Easy to follow any questions quickly answered.
Dissappointed that Australia & its Territories not included in Multi Trip (annual) Policy.
Competative Value for Cruises.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

At my age

At my age 95 there is not much choice so why must i find thiety words. I dont have a choice ..however insure and go seem ok if a little pricy

DestinationNew Zealand and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Fair to deal with

Needed to add a condition to our policy,upon review was told initial policy was wrong.(Initial customer service person had us leaving from international port when we were actually leaving from domestic, )Had to do a new policy so needed to pay again and wait for refund of initial policy very frustrating.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Very easy to apply

This was my very first time using InsureandGo and the Policy was very easy to set up and straightforward and good value, I have travelled a few times before wish I knew about InsureandGo then. From now on InsureandGo is the way to go when travelling.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNew Zealand and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Exemplary Service

First time I have used InsureandGo. Unfortunately, a period of ill health necessitated cancellation of trip overseas. I contacted them and was given a form and the claims procedure. I submitted the claim in late October, 2018 and, after some further email
communication, the claim was approved in late December! The refund was in my account a few days later!
It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient, courteous and competent group of people.
I haven't dealt with an organisation that actually delvers the goods like InsureandGo has for as long as I can remember. I am now a committed client!

Well done InsureandGo. Your staff are a credit to you.

No fuss

Easy to set up and comprehensive cover as I have only just purchased the cover and hope not to have to claim I can’t comment on anything else.

Insurance claim madeNo

Cruise policy

Policy was good value and easy to set up. I did make a claim but when I tried to do the claim online it wouldn't work so had to call customer support. Customer support were helpful and claim was processed in a reasonable amount of time after all support documents were submitted to Insurer.

I had a claim.

Claim paid almost immediately. Efficient and polite customer service. Definitely will use insure and go again.
Online link didn’t work well on iPhone, no trouble at all on my laptop.

Insurance claim madeYes

Won't even think about the other companies!

Just like to share my experience with other consumers here - My partner and I travel a couple times per year, and always buy travel insurance. I have been used other companies in the past. Never know whether they are good or bad because we won't know it until we really make a claim and we have never make a claim in our life! I had a very bad experience last year with the other company(Alli....) , not because I make a claim, it just for extending the period of my insurance policy. It was really bad impression that I got by contacting the customer service. He was so rude! And no follow up even I made a few email complaints. Then of course, I looked for a better company. Luckily, I found InsureandGo Australia!! My partner insured by them this year for his annual UK & Europe trip. He had never make a claim for travelling in his life but unfortunately, he needed that this time. Anyway, I called their emergency hotline in Aus as my partner was in hospital in Spain. I was surprised that the staff (Rachel) answered the call so quickly, and understood what I told her, and being so helpful since then! The process was very smooth and not too complicated. We were not worry at all after the first few contact because we knew that they are going to look after the whole process! Same as all other staffs that we communicated to during those few weeks until my partner back to Aus. They even called us after my partner back to Aus and see how he is, and continue helped him for the claim process. Eventually, my partner got the compensation for cancelling the cruise and other medical expenses. The process also quick and smooth. What more you can expect from an insurance company!?
I'm now travelling in Thailand and covered by InsureandGo. I don't worry at all about any accident happen to me because I know that they will look after me!!
5 stars!! Excellent!! Keep up your good work, InsureandGo!!
Sunny

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Sunny, Wow! What a story! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it's always nice to hear back from our customers. We strive to offer our people the best service we can, and are always looking for ways to improve. I'm so glad we were able to help support your husband while he was unwell. Thanks for trusting us with your travel insurance! Kind regards, InsureandGoHi, as you see, I left this review/comment in Sep last year. But I received a few emails today suddenly from InsureandGo Australia. It was sent from your staff called Jhendri Javier! It is an email about asking me to leave review..etc . I worried that it is a scam and a bug from your system!!! Please check!Hi, I still waiting for your answer!! I needed your help to investigate this issue as below. My partner lodged a claim last year. (case number: 116004679) It is all finished and we happy with the result. Then, I left a 5 star review/comment in the "Product review website" in Sep last year. So all done! But I received a few emails yesterday suddenly from InsureandGo Australia. It is an email about asking me to leave review..etc . It was sent from your staff called Jhendri Javier and the email address he sent from is - assistance@insureandgo.com.au. He even sent it to one of my friend, she was helping me to send some documents from UK last year when my partner was sick!! This is really disturbing and inappropriate behavior. I worried that it is a scam and a bug from your system!!! Please check! Please let me know what exactly going on?" because this is about my private data! regards, Sunny