InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Silver Cruise

InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Silver Cruise

Ginger meggs

Ginger meggsNortheast, VIC

Great travel insurance

First time customer of insure and go. Excellent cover for 95 year old Mother and self. Good price for full medical cover. Have not travelled as yet but hopefully no claims .

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Rates,

I had a bit of trouble when I was appling online, However this was rectified very quickly after one phone call,
I have used this company on quite a few occasions and have never had to make a claim yet !!

Kerry

KerryHunter Region, NSW

Easy and competitive.

This is the first time I have used Insure & GO, thanks to Seniors email and discount.

Was very happy with price after stating pre-existing conditions.

Similar coverage but far better price than others.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Wilma Stevenson

Wilma StevensonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

competitive rates with good coverage

Premiums were very competitive with good coverage. This is the second time that I have used this company. I have not had to claim and hopefully that trend will continue!!

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Heddyjan

HeddyjanPerth, WA

Good for Seniors

This is the first time I have used this company but it was recommended by a friend.
I haven't commenced my cruise holiday yet but it was a relief to obtain cover for pre-existing condition. The website was easy to use and the quote was acceptable.
I hope I don't have to make any claims but if the process is as easy as the website then it will be easy.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationMiddle East and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim MadeNo

Essential cover for travel with pre-existing medical condition

Steep premiums for a medical condition that has only manifested once and has not recurred in 20 years.
A small claim form loss of prescription sunglasses but took a lot of explanation to get co-operation and approval to have claim lodged and approved.
Have used InsureandGo 6 times.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAfrica, Europe, Middle East, North America (inc. Hawaii), Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJune 2018

Charles Campbell

Charles CampbellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I found insure and go easy to deal with

The policy was a little higher cost than previous holidays.

I have lodged one claim in the past and it was dealt with promptly and it was easy to set up, except for the reason below.

One fault that could easily be rectified is the choices of cruise policies. Cruises to the South Pacific Islands from Australia could be made clearer. I had to ring up and ask the question. Please review the Domestic, South Pacific, New Zealand, choices when people are booking. The confusion could easily be made leading people to choose the wrong option.

The options below asking if ever a claim was made, should be in the past tense. i.e " Has your claim been approved" should read "Was your claim approved"

Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes

Great product always use silver for a cruise

Easy to use online. Have used insure and go many times on all my cruises. It is the best overall price of any insurance company. Would recommend to all my friends.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
David Lilly

David LillyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so good

cost of policy was very good, simplicity of web site so was also very good, can't comment on making a claim as haven't travelled yet, have used before fortunately without the need for a claim.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAustralia and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Dr FJB WILLIAMS

Dr FJB WILLIAMSHunter Region, NSW

Upgrading from Basic which met all my needs for previous Asian based cruises

Now further away from Australian with Iberian and UK TRAVEL. Upgrade good value and easy to set up.
Third time for International cruise travel, from late Nov to early Jan. This time river cruise not sea voyages.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior

Great experience

Policy value was okay, not able to be set up online due to existing conditions but staff member who helped was excellent.
I had to lodge a claim when I returned home and it was completely resolved in a month.
First time using InsureandGo and would not hesitate in using them again.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

great

greatSouthwest, VIC

great

First time to use. Time will tell whether we use it again.
Easy to follow any questions quickly answered.
Dissappointed that Australia & its Territories not included in Multi Trip (annual) Policy.
Competative Value for Cruises.

elsie

elsieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

At my age

At my age 95 there is not much choice so why must i find thiety words. I dont have a choice ..however insure and go seem ok if a little pricy

DestinationNew Zealand and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Fair to deal with

Needed to add a condition to our policy,upon review was told initial policy was wrong.(Initial customer service person had us leaving from international port when we were actually leaving from domestic, )Had to do a new policy so needed to pay again and wait for refund of initial policy very frustrating.

Antoinette

AntoinetteSydney, NSW

Very easy to apply

This was my very first time using InsureandGo and the Policy was very easy to set up and straightforward and good value, I have travelled a few times before wish I knew about InsureandGo then. From now on InsureandGo is the way to go when travelling.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNew Zealand and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Nerd

NerdMid North Coast, NSW

Exemplary Service

First time I have used InsureandGo. Unfortunately, a period of ill health necessitated cancellation of trip overseas. I contacted them and was given a form and the claims procedure. I submitted the claim in late October, 2018 and, after some further email
communication, the claim was approved in late December! The refund was in my account a few days later!
It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient, courteous and competent group of people.
I haven't dealt with an organisation that actually delvers the goods like InsureandGo has for as long as I can remember. I am now a committed client!

Well done InsureandGo. Your staff are a credit to you.

Fantastic

I have used insure and go three times. Found them very helpful when making enquires and very price competitive. Have since taken out a further policy for our next holiday.

Alison

AlisonSydney

No fuss

Easy to set up and comprehensive cover as I have only just purchased the cover and hope not to have to claim I can’t comment on anything else.

Insurance claim madeNo

Ian Williams

Ian WilliamsLilydale, Tasmania

A necessary expense for travel

I had used Insureandgo previously and again found them good value for the cover I was after. Policy was easy to set up online. Subsequent experience when making a claim was efficient and satisfactory.

Cruise policy

Policy was good value and easy to set up. I did make a claim but when I tried to do the claim online it wouldn't work so had to call customer support. Customer support were helpful and claim was processed in a reasonable amount of time after all support documents were submitted to Insurer.