InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Silver (Single Trip)

InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Silver (Single Trip)

peterSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent service

after several Insureandgo policies I finally had to make a claim. which was caused by sad and distressing circumstances. with trepidation I made claim and the service ,help and care I received was outstanding, they did everything and settled very quickly. I live in a retirement village and our group all use Insureandgo.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

thanks insureandgo

Good coverage for pre- existing medicsl conditiond

Policy and medical screening were easy to use online. The policy offered for pre- existing conditions was affordable and gives peace of mind for overseas travel. Have used in past and will use again.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Dean

DeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Forget about trying to claim for lost items when traveling

Ive used this company 4 times and made one claim. Took 14 days for a decline letter. I lost $300 pair of Bose headphones at Changi airport. Because I was about to board the plane when I realized they were lost I could not lodge a lost item with the airport and get an official lost item report they refused my claim. Medical insurance is the only insurance worth buying when traveling.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
Kate J

Kate JSydney, NSW

Good cover but make sure you know about the excess!

I chose this because of the Choice review. I haven't been on my holiday yet so I can't comment on Claims and hope I don't have to make one. Setting up the policy was easy, especially for pre-existing conditions. However, I forgot to check on excess payments untill I had already purchased the cover. It wasn't obvious when filling out the form. It's a $100 excess for each claim which is why the cover is such a good price. That's ok, but it should be much more obvious, much easier to find out about and clearer from the beginning.

Petro

PetroSydney, NSW

30days too short time to put in claim

When I tried to lodge a claim I noticed it had to be done within 30days of return and as I was unwell and did not manage to do so within this short period I now cannot claim as it is too late. Wish this was made more obvious to me

Peter K

Peter KTaree, NSW 2430

We did have a medical claim - perfect handling of claim

Claim DateOctober 2019

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and true to their word!

Best product and service.
Travelled to Bali - wife gets bitten by a Monkey. The local Bill for post bite, Rabies and antiviral etc came to AUD 10000 Yes $10K and these guys approved the treatment and took away any worries about contracting this Awfull disease. Thankyou.

Pat

PatMelbourne

Excellent value for money

Very easy to set up and excellent value in terms of coverage. Have used Insure and Go for my last few trips and have recommended it to friends. Highly recommended.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouthwest, VIC

Couldn't fault InsureandGo

From start to finish we only encountered helpful, friendly staff. We had to make a claim and had only polite, efficient staff during a dreadful time for us. The claim was resolved in full in 5-6 weeks. This is the second time we have used InsureandGo and have already recommended them to friends.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateOctober 2019

Excellant offer

It was very easy to set up. Good value for money. Haven't made a claim yet.
I am happy to use every time we travel. I will definitely recommend to all my friends for their future travel needs.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEurope and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

guy

guyDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent product

We have used this company for several years now. It is easy to complete online and the few times we have needed to talk to someone it was easy. we have made a couple of claims during this time and the process was quick and easy. Premium wise very competitive

kimolden

kimoldenVictoria

If something goes wrong, I better be covered !

I have Never used this policy prior, effective wording made it simple to take out, easy to set up, prompted to print policy and take away with me. That it!

Claim MadeNo

Was easy & covered my needs. Was also reassuring to have it recommended by Choice.

Easy to organise and great value. First time I've used Insureand Go but will definitely use again for future trips. It was recommended by a colleague and have thanked her for the advise.

214638Sydney, NSW

Easy and affordable

Good value after comparing with a number of other companies. Easy process to sign up to a policy and a good choice as well, Also easy to get a medical assessment online without paying over the top for simple medical conditions like taking blood pressure medication. I could not see a way of not having the standard access of $100 waived, that would have been a good option.
Thanks and hope that any further experience with the company is a good one.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

First and last experience with InsureandGo

The policy was competitive and seemed to be reasonable until we made a claim, and found out about the fine print! Our claim (for less than a $1000) for accommodation expenses because of a 15 hour delay from an (airline caused) missed connection and subsequent 2 day delay because of lost luggage was rejected - on the basis that there was no claim under the policy for delay costs resulting from a missed connection flight where the scheduled stopover was less than 6 hours. Who would intentionally schedule a stopover of more than 6 hours!

DestinationAfrica
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great package - with great benefits and a great price!

This was such an easy policy to purchase. Everything on the website was clear. The price was better than competitive- it beat the other quotes hands down! I also had a promo code which gave me a discount giving me an even better price.
I will be travelling in a January, so this will be my perfect companion!

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the paper it is written on.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Type of ClaimMedical and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Anna J.InsureandGo Australia

Hi Kate, I understand. If you need any further help with this, reach out to me on here - I've just sent you a message which you can reply to if you need extra assistance. Thanks, Anna

World's My Oyster

World's My OysterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of Mind

Hoping to never have the need to use. However, having the feeling that everything is covered if the need arises allows me to enjoy my holiday without worry. Highly recommend.

A must for any travel

Easy to set up a policy. Good price and great cover. First time I have used this company but cannot fault it so far. We are yet to travel and hopefully will not need to claim, but if we do I feel comfortable with our policy cover.

DestinationNew Zealand
Claim MadeNo

To much paper work asked while I was travelling

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months