Excellent phone service

I had a very good consultant who knew his product well. He called me back at an agreed time to set up my daughter’s policy. Very reliable. I have used this company many tines.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAfrica, Australia, Europe, North America (inc. Hawaii), South America and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Good Cover for over 70's

We have Taken out annual multi trip travel cover with InsureandGo for 5 years now. We are happy with the cover and fortunately to date we have not needed to make a claim.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAustralia, Europe, North America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Good cover Good company

I thought the policy was expensive and I had hope that having been a policy holder for the past 4-5 years I may have been offered some discount or offered a promotional code.
An earlier claim was resolved quickly and without fuss.
For the past 4-5 years

DestinationEurope
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes

A good travel policy for annual multi trips

I found it easy to purchase online & good value
Not necessary to contact the office for assistance
Policy was emailed back promptly
I have used tis policy again for next year
A cancelled flight in Hong Kong required a night stay over at an airport hotel.
Claim still pending

DestinationEurope
Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Travel insurance for golden oldies

It is proving very expensive to obtain reasonable cover for aging members of the population. We hope the cost this time will prove worthwhile.
Setting up cover for two people was fairly straightforward. Have yet to start our travels

DestinationAustralia

So far so good

The policy seems like very good value and easy to purchase through their website. This is the first time I have used this insurance company and haven’t yet departed on this trip.

Claim MadeNo

A policy I'll be recommending to friends

I liked this travel insurance policy because the PDS was comprehensive but easy to follow; the increases for pre-existing conditions were reasonable; & it was good value compared with other policies.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Peter, I'm really glad you found our policy to be good value. Thank you for the review. Thanks, Anna Thanks, Anna

Clear and easy to comprehend

I found the site easy to navigate, clear and it was easy to understand the cover. I also found the PDS sensible and not hard to find specific information that I needed.
I have used this company years ago when living in the UK and then found them fantastic. Their Choice awards helped.

DestinationAfrica and Europe
Claim MadeNo

Be careful with your laptop in luggage

I am so pleased I took a policy out - my company couldn't clarify what our insurance did and didn't cover so I bought my own. The only small issue I had is when taking it I asked if it covers technology and they said yes however it only covers laptops if they are with you not in luggage, fair enough, only wish they had told me that at the point of taking the policy.

Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Easy to use and price competitive.
Website was well laid out and simple to navigate.
Hopefully if the need to make a claim is required it will be just as simple to navigate

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim MadeNo

Easy to apply. Fortunately I haven't had cause to put a claim in yet

So far it feels good value. We have not had to use the claim line yet. This is the third year we've used this company. Easy to apply for a policy on line.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAustralia, Europe and North America (inc. Hawaii)

Easy effective Travel Cover

This is my second time using InsuranceGo Australia , I Hope that i will be covered in case of a Natural Disaster that i purchased as an extra with the travel insurance

My current Medical problem was disclosed and a premium was payed to gain the cover which gives me peace of mind

I am a great believer that you pay for what you get , so Yes this Policy is good value considering all the benefits and levels of cover

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Best cover, best price !

Both on-line and phone assistance were clear and helpful. Cover was clearly displayed. Cost was the best in the market place for my individual travel needs and pre-existing medical condition.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior

Easy as Pie

First time user. Great phone support for “difficult” questions. Online chat was extremely helpful. Hopefully I will not find out about claiming

Insurance claim madeNo

Really helpful, I planned to buy this every year now

My trip was cancelled last minute because i was deemed not fit to travel by my doctor with pregnancy complications. InsureandGo asked for documentation needed and my plane ticket was subsequently refunded to me minus the excess fees. I highly recommend them!

Insurance claim madeYes

Great value , features and ease of purchase

This is second policy we have bought within 12 months and on each occasion the policy has been competitively priced for available features.

Insurance claim madeNo

Easy process and fair pricing

This is my first coverage with this company. the application process was very easy and the prices seem very reasonable. I do not want to comment on the claims process since I do not want to jink my upcoming trip. but if I should need to file a claim, this review will be updated then. the proof of an EXCELLENT insurance company is how they treat their customers at claim time. Hopefully, i will not have to see this aspect of the company. but if I do, it will be reviewed.

Insurance claim madeNo

Easy to pick a policy that suits us

The policy was easy to set up it suits us this is about the 4th time we have insured with InsureandGo we have been impressed with the ease and fastness in doing it we are now travelling a fair bit my question is do you have yearly insurance policies?

Easy application

Excellent value - simple and easy to do - I have used them several times when I have traveled to various destinations, always ultra competitive price

Insurance claim madeNo

Great Value - can it be beaten?

Great Value Policy. We bought a multi trip annual insurance as we have plans for 3 trips in the next year. I did try to do the application over the phone (I had a previous expired quote I wanted to confirm), but I was left hanging on the phone line for 4 minutes, so gave up. However, process was simple on line.

Insurance claim madeNo

Hi, I am about to go on a long holiday (19 oct 19 to 4 jan 20) and this is the background of events to assist with my questions: Adelaide to - Uk, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Spain In Spain join princess cruise ship for 14 days (cruise No 1 of 3) (Spain to Fort Lauderdale USA) Join cruise ship number No 2 for 7 days (Caribbean area) Off cruise ship and two days in Orlando Then Join cruise ship No 3 for 10 days (Panama canal/ northern Caribbean area) Return to USA Fort Lauderdale Head to: Washington 5 days New York 5 days Fly home to Adelaide Total days away 63 A family of four (55, 46, 17, 8 - years old) however the 17yr old is on student exchange in Denmark and we pick him up early November and he completes the remainder of the trip with us. Adventure activity: During the trip I would be scuba diving (I am certified PADI Rescue level) and will only be diving with authorised and licenced scuba companies, completing about 12 dives max during the trip. In light of the background I provided: is my scuba diving covered? (If yes, what is covered) Is the 17 year old covered, even though a student in Denmark (and joining our trip from Europe)? How much would a policy cost for this type of trip? Your feedback would be appreciated, Cheers, Michael
Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out. That sounds like an amazing trip! Regarding scuba diving: yes, you are covered, as long as you don't dive alone, or deeper than 30 metres. Unfortunately, since your 17 year old has already left Australia, he would not be covered by a policy purchased from us. I would recommend you arrange travel insurance with a local provider in Denmark for him. Also, regrettably, I'm not able to provide quotes, as there are too many other variables that will determine the cost of a policy, and so a price I give would likely be inaccurate. I would definitely recommend you call our team in Sydney and get a quote quickly. If you call 1300 401 177 and explain your situation, you will get an accurate price over the phone, it won't take long and you can purchase immediately if you are happy with the price. I hope this helps. Thanks, Anna

CategoryTravel Insurance
Pregnancy (max weeks) 32 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceUp to $75 per completed 24 hours up to $5,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimited
Loss of Income$10,400 (maximum $1,733.33 per month)
Permanent Disability$50,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $500
Delayed Luggage $750 after 24 hours
Credit Card FraudNot Included
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (electronic devices), $750 (single article/set of items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $8,000