Verifiediwarranty.com.au

4.2

Sue V.
Sue V.Perth, WA

Treated like a person

I am so happy with this Warranty company from the first phone call till the approval. Show details ·  1
Dean H.
Dean H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA
  Absolute

Nothing but an expensive scam

I would give 0 stars if I could. I spoke to a useless claims officer, who advised me an entire mechanical component which had failed and was not listed in any part of the terms and conditions as an exclusion, would not be covered as they don’t cover “plastic” which is also not listed in the exclusions, despite the part not being made of plastic. I attempted to email the Integrity Dispute Resolution department, only to have my email bounce back - so not only will the claims officer not respond to my emails, but the only channel for disputes cannot be reached either. I’ll be seeking legal advice, as this product is a total scam and they’ll find any loophole to avoid honouring the warranty. Show details
Aaron S.
Aaron S.2 posts

Good quick warranty coverage

Good coverage of parts when claim submitted. Quick to process claims. Show details ·  1
Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Absolute

Great Service once claim was lodged

Claim once lodged properly was dealt with promptly and efficiently by [Name Removed]. Great Service from her point on. Show details ·  1
Yong Z.
Yong Z.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Absolute
anish k.
anish k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Absolute

Excellent service

One phone call and everything was taken care off and allowed to take it to my mechanic Show details ·  1
Hasmeet
Hasmeet

Awesome

It is awesome to deal with them honestly so much help and no time taken for the claim as well was done in two days. Show details ·  1
Andrew W.
Andrew W.

Travelling Tassie

We are extremely grateful for the support provided from the team at integrity. Our claim was submitted around lunchtime and approved mid afternoon. Excellent support and service. We have been with Integrity for almost 2 years and this has been our first claim . It certainly took away the stress about breaking down so far away from home and covered an expensive we weren’t prepared for while travelling on holidays in Tasmania. Show details ·  1
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Great Service

An claim application put forward to Integrity from the mechanics and it was approved next day. Great service. Show details ·  1
Emilio L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Dissatisfied

Very very dissatisfied
Put in a claim as the rear main seal on my car gave up and just dumped oil everywhere only to be told Integrity will not cover this I’m so jacked off because this is going to be such an expensive repair that I cannot afford
What a load of rubbish the rear main seal should be covered under the power train but they say NO NOT COVERED
I WOULD LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE BE CAREFUL ABOUT PURCHASING INTEGRITY EXTENDED WARRANTY Show details

BE VERY WEARY ABOUT THIS WARRANTY SERVICE PEOPLE

Anil Magar
Anil Magar
  Fair Incentive Absolute

Pleasing experience of integrity warranty

Claim request was approved quickly with minimum information provided by service dealer. Show details ·  1
Mat
Mat
  Fair Incentive Absolute

Very fast, supportive & worked between myself and my micanic to get approval
Niall
Niall
  Fair Incentive Absolute

good speedy resolution to validity of warranty

when my car was in for regular servicfe faults were found with the a/c and struts in the boot. initially warranty was refused until i provided evidence to the insurer that the conditions of the extended warranty were still valid and had not been breached. when I did this warranty was restored immediatly and i received a follow up phone call to notify me of this.. I am happy with the service Show details ·  1
Darren T
Darren TPerth, WA2 posts

Very Usfull Service

This service was very usefully when I needed it. My air con compressor failed in my car, I had to send it to 3 mechanics to diagnose the issue. After this integrety got involved and the problem was resolved and paid for. Show details ·  1

jim
jim · Absolute Warranty

do you cover rear main seal under powertrain warranty

Emilio L.

They don’t I put in a claim as my rear main seal let go and dumped oil everywhere put claim in and integrity rejected my claim

Adam
Adam

Absolutely not. No seals or gaskets. Extremely limited coverage of items that are least likely to fail and they only cover a fraction of those costs.

Zartash A.
Zartash A. · Absolute Warranty

Warranty Number: IABRD220571

My car is with Volkswagen Rockingham and the suggested repair time is 10 days. I would like to hire a car during that time. Upon reading the warranty document I found the following information. Can I please know what "This coverage includes commercial car hire only" means?
Is the car hire only available if I’m renting a commercial car? Not applicable to private cars?

Car Hire
We will reimburse you up to $100 per day up to the maximum Claim Limit listed below for car hire paid by you and reasonably incurred, if the Vehicle is immobilised for more than 2 days.
Note: This coverage includes commercial car hire only and will require a valid tax invoice from the car hire company. This coverage does not include other modes of transport such as Taxi's, Uber, Train, other forms of public transport.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Zartash Thank you for your question.
I have arranged for a team member to give you a call to help with your enquiry.
Regards Tom

Ian
Ian

Save your money

Curious Purchaser · Absolute Warranty

Hello,

Could you summarise the difference between the Dealer and Finance Broker Extended Warranty products offered? Is there any disadvantage to the customer that the dealer contract is not a Financial Product with a PDS and FSG? Are both covered by ASIC and ACL?

I am trying to decide which one to purchase, the dealer says their version is better.

Compare all Integrity Extended Warranties listings
CategoryCar InsuranceCar Insurance
Coverage TypeMechanical Breakdown / Extended WarrantyMechanical Breakdown / Extended Warranty
UnderwriterIntegrity Car CareIntegrity Car Care
Legal Liability Cover Not IncludedNot Included
Roadside Assistance IncludedIncluded
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverNot OfferedNot Offered
Choice of RepairerAllowedAllowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Included up to $100 per day up to the maximum claim limit towards the cost of hire in the event your vehicle breaks down

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $150 per day up to the maximum claim limit towards the cost of accommodation in the event your vehicle breaks downIncluded up to $150 per day up to the maximum claim limit towards the cost of accommodation in the event your vehicle breaks down
Towing Costs Not ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after Theft