Integrity Extended Warranties Absolute Warranty

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (47)
    • 1-2 weeks (11)
    • 2-4 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (63) · No (5)
Chris

ChrisNortheast, VIC

Easy and hassle free

Received this warranty after a dispute with the Dealership I purchased the car from and admit I was dubious to how I would go in the event of a claim. How wrong I was!
Contacted the service agent who described exactly what I needed to do to start the process. Once the quote and fault report was sent through from my mechanic, the claim was approved in a matter of hours and the vehicle now booked in for repair.
Easy and hassle free - exactly how things should be.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your feedback we really value your words. We are glad to hear that the process was quick and seamless for you. We hope you are on the road again quickly.

Ken Denyer

Ken DenyerHunter Region, NSW

No fuss

They have been quick with my claim this is the second time I’ve had to claim I’ve had no problems and I’ve only been with them for 6 months very friendly to deal with

Hi Ken,
Thank you for your feedback, we're happy that your claims were dealt with quickly.

manmeet s.

manmeet s.Perth, WA

Excellent Warranty support

I have had to use my existing warranty twice in one year , and both times I have not been disappointed. On call support has been very cooperative and they provide clear information about any queries. This is a warranty in true sense since I have not paid a single dollar out of my pocket for the repair works that have been done. I think I made a good investment in Integrity.

Hi Manmeet,
Thank you for providing us some feedback we are excited to hear that you have had an exceptional experience with our team. We are glad we could be of assistance and get your car moving again.
Nicole

Car Insurance

Find out how Integrity Extended Warranties Absolute Warranty compares to other Car Insurance

Craig R.

Craig R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

This is the second warranty I have with this company. Both cars I have had to make a claim and each time the process was quick and easy. The gentleman I spoke with was really informative. Highly recommend.

Hi Craig,
Thank you for your time providing us some feedback. We are glad to hear that the process was seamless and you had your car repaired so quickly.

Frustrating at times

Have claimed beyond what i paid for the policy. Felt i had to just thru hoops just to get the ball rolling. Approved mechanic has been fantastic thoughout the whole process though

Hi Kristy,
Thank you for the feedback, we are sorry to hear that it was a little challenging. I will be sure to pass the feedback to our claims manager for you.
Anna

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019

we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Ramez

RamezMelbourne

Too many exclusions

Exclusions on my warranty made it seem worthless. Essentially, anything "pulley" related failure/problem is excluded. Many systems of vehicles rely on pulley systems. Unless you are a mechanic, you may not know how much your vehicle relies on pullies. For my next vehicle, I purchased a warranty from another company.

Insurance TypeComprehensive

Hi Ramez,
Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate the time you took to provide this. I will pass this onto our claims manager.
Nicole

Francesco

FrancescoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good experience

I was able to speak with an operator straight away with no any waiting queue plus the person was very helpful and assist me with my claim in an efficient and fast manner. My claim was accepted without any problem... as my first time I have to say just that was an excellent customer service. Thank you again!

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am happy to hear that our staff were able to help you with your claim and it was a pleasurable experience with Integrity.

hendo7757

hendo7757South East Queensland, QLD

Swift response and awesome results thank you integrity

Excellent value for our policy, and very swift response with our claim. The customer service was extremely helpful and efficient.
Definitely recommend Integrity to family and friends.
Thank you Integrity for a awesome product and service.

Hi Hendo,
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team quickly completed your claim and our staff were helpful with the process.

Awesome , quick & easy

Was easy to get the warranty and was able to pay it off. I have made 3 claims so far and it was quick and easy. Would recommend this warranty. 5600065

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very convenient service

My vehicle had a problem after delivery so I referred it back to the dealership to diagnose. They did so and liased with Integrity on my behalf making the claim easy and as fuss free as possible. Integrity also communicated very well with me. Very happy with Integrity's acknowledgement and handling of the claim.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to provide some positive feedback, I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with integrity and your dealer.
Nicole.

jeznim26Perth, WA

Wast of money

Wast of money DO NOT PURCHASE this rubbish take weeks for claims to go through that is thay accepct the claim trying to cancel policy won't refund after being told I could was lied to about what could be claimed rang before.i took car into shop was told issues would be fixed only to have it denied once at the shop wich cost ne 300 to diagnose worst scam out there DO NOT BYE

Hi,
I would like to look into this further for you however cannot identify you in our system. I've sent you a direct message, could you please respond with your warranty number.

Hi Jeremy
Your information has been passed onto our disputes team and they will email you straight away. Thank you

Peter B.

Peter B.South West, WA

Can’t fault

We had 2 seperate claims, engine valve problems and radiator issues.
Both claims were handled in an extremely timely manner and the response and communication with our mechanic was exemplary.
We are feel relief and grateful
So glad Midland Nissan recommended the cover.
Whilst we thought we were buying an excellent second hand car for our daughter you just don’t know what can go wrong.

Integrity CCIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Peter, Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear both of your claims have been resolved quickly and efficiently for you and your daughter.

First repair, great experience

I was really worried about my warranty and if it was worth the money. Absolutely was worth every single cent. Good customer service and communication with auto workshop. Thank you

Integrity CCIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Ashley, we are glad that we've exceeded your expectations and that you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for your feedback.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cover, fixed my transmission module

My claim was approved within 24 hours, They even let the Nissan service department know.
It was good value for money and they covered my vehicle comprehensively for 3 years. No roadside assistance was required.

Integrity CCIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Grant, glad to hear your claim was processed quickly to get you back on the road

Timing Chain replacement not covered - wording in policy misleading

Subaru said our timing chains needed to be replaced. We called Integrity to double check this would be covered under our policy and were told it would be, just needed to have a quote done and sent to Integrity for approval. Found out today our claim was rejected under grounds that the fault is normal ‘wear and tear’. We were under the impression the Subaru timing chains are designed to last the life of the engine. We only bought the car (and warranty) 7 months ago and have already replaced the clutch & DPF at our expense - we were understanding of this. However, very shocked and disappointed with Integrity’s decision today. Definitely won’t be recommending anyone purchase this warranty in the future.

See all Integrity Extended Warranties reviews