NSW, WA, QLD, etc...

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Georgia
GeorgiaSydney

Wayne at Integrity Coffs was brilliant! My house is gorgeous, I can't thank him enough

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thank you for your kind words Georgia! Your new home was finished amazingly, and that raked ceiling with high-lights looks phenomenal.

C McLay
C McLaySoutheast, SA

Excellent, Professional, Accommodating Service

All stages of the build were extremely well managed. The company was very accommodating, understanding and honest. Great communication.
The workmanship was top quality. I’m very pleased with my completed home and how I was kept informed about timelines (which were met).
The Final cost compared to estimated cost was very accurate.
I would recommend Integrity New Homes Limestone Coast to anyone.

ACE
ACEFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad Experience. No Integrity.

If I can give ZERO stars I would!! I had a very bad experience with this company. The salesman could not explain the charges he is adding and no knowledge in building. Please beware of this dodgy company. Provides additional hidden charges. Other clients had the same experience as us. They make you believe that it will be affordable only to find out that there will extra dodgy charges. We lost some money in the process and we are worried that more people will be deceived and fooled by this company. They don’t have any “integrity” at ALL!

Sunhill
SunhillNorthern Region, NSW

Bathroom Reno Perfection

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thankyou Sunhill for such kind works!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Mr Daulat Panwar

I build the house with Integrity New Homes Cairns at 4 Jacamunda Circuit Earlville QLD 4870 . I had a pleasant experience building my home with them . Whole team is very professional & service oriented . I will recommend my all friend & relatives to build with Integrity New Homes Cairns. They are very helpful, caring and gave good value of money .

Hitender K.Integrity New Homes

Thanks so much Daulat for the honest review & the opportunity to build your dream home.
Regards
Team, Integrity new home Cairns

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Rachaelk
RachaelkSoutheast, SA

First timers

We had a great experience with Dean & Felicity, as first timers we were new to the building process. Felicity assisted us through this process, offering advice when asked however never pushy. Dean was great onsite, the build was finished on time and to budget. We would be happy to use Dean & Felicity again for a future build or renovation. Trustworthy, local & reliable.

Felicity C.Integrity New Homes

Thank you for your kind review Rachael.
We are so glad you found the building experience enjoyable. It was lovely to work closely with you on the building process. We hope you have many happy years with your new home. Felicity, Dean and the INH Team

Great house build

House build was fantastic from start to finish, kept informed throughout and everything was done on schedule and budget. We made a couple of changes during the build which was no problem to do. I would not to hesitate to recommend the team at integrity for all your building needs in Robe.

Sunny
SunnyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The help we got from Terry with our house was phenomenal and he always had great products and services to offer.

We had our house custom built and it was one of the easiest experiences for us. From designing the house plans to adding new things, Terry was extremely helpful. Although our alfresco was separately build from the house, Terry was extremely keen on helping us out whenever he had time. Integrity New Homes saved us a lot of money, were very open to changes and it was a pleasure working with them. We highly recommend Integrity New Homes.

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thank you for the review Sunny!

Nat Boulden
Nat BouldenSoutheast, SA

A wonderful building experience

Dean and Felicity made my first building experience very enjoyable! Felicity was extremely supportive and professional, she was always happy to answer any questions and kept me well informed as the build progressed. Dean was very accommodating with changes I wanted to make mid-build and made suggestions to suit the vision I had for the house. Post handover queries were handled promptly and follow up communication has been fantastic. The workmanship and build quality is of a very high standard and the finished product is wonderful. I am extremely happy with my first home and would highly recommend Integrity, to anyone building in the Limestone Coast.

Review collected in partnership with Integrity New Homes

Find out how Integrity New Homes compares to other Home Builders

Very professional and helpful.

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thank you for the review Eco Springs! We are joyed to hear your home was so well custom designed to suit your blocks particular needs.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

John and Marie
John and MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Result

Janelle
JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreams coming true

Darren was extremely considerate where cost were concerned, I had a budget and he did his best to stay within my price range. The overall project is better than I expected. The project was finished in a timely manner and handover was a smooth process. I would recommend Darren and his contractors.

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thank you for the review, Janelle. We are pleased to hear that Darren was able to deliver everything you wanted and more within your budget.

Peter Carew
Peter CarewVictoria

Wayne Frank is a legend

Covid meant no travel to the holiday home. Wayne Frank took over the management and had access to the best local tradesmen. The job was done faster and cheaper than budgeted and Wayne sent photos and film as the project moved ahead. I am absolutely delighted, Wayne is a legend.

Wayne F.Integrity New Homes

Hi peter,
Thank you kindly for your kind words peter, you were a delight to deal with.

steven
stevenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Smooth sailing build with the best builders in town

From start to finish, Integrity new homes Kingaroy delivered our new home on budget, on time and without any fuss. Mick and the team know how to deliver the dream home using great communication and quality trades people. Great stress free experience was had and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in building their new dream home!

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thanks for your kind works Steven!

Christine A
Christine AMid West, WA

Connolly Creative Building Co worked tirelessly to turn our dream into reality.

Llewyn, Kobie and crew were with us from start to finish making our build an enjoyable and personal experience.
Llewyn continuously communicated throughout the build - checking in and keeping us in the loop, he ensured any issues were rectified and always made sure we were happy at every stage. He is genuine and has an exceptional work ethic.
The quality of our house is outstanding and the care and workmanship put into our home is evident throughout.
These guys really did turn our dream into reality.

Integrity New HomesIntegrity New Homes

Thank you for the review, Christine! We are pleased Llewyn and Kobie turned your dream into a reality.

Dom Rego
Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope ?
[email address removed]

Kim H
Kim Hasked
Integrity New Homes

Anyone built with INH in Port Macquarie?

Chris

I don't know, but I think the team I ended up with are based there now. During my planning phase the franchise where I am split with the northern end being based around Coffs Harbour, but I was taken up by the southern team wherever that was based. The person who oversaw the actual build was Glen Leet.

Curious H
Curious Hasked
Integrity New Homes

Is it normal practice to lay conduits and cables for telephone lines during construction?

Chris

I believe so. It has been done for both the houses I've built with project home builders.

Glenn L.Integrity New Homes

Dear Curious,
It varies from builder-to-builder. Our standard inclusions have no provision for supply and installation of a telecommunications service (we have most of our clients actually don’t want a landline). Therefore it is standard practice, for those of our owners who want a landline, to be responsible to contact the telecommunications provider of their choice. These owners make arrangements with the service provider of their choice for connection including any trenching and so on. With some contracts the owner decides to have the telecommunications provided by Integrity New Homes in which case the specific details would be stated in the contract but would vary on contract-by-contract basis. Integrity New Homes.

Get an answer from our members and Integrity New Homes representatives