Integrity New Homes

NSW, QLD, WA, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Integrity New Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Gave us our dream home!

Felicity listened to our ideas and with her extensive knowledge helped us to build our dream home. Through the entire process we felt as though there was a lot of care and professionalism from start to finish. Attention to detail, quality finishes and a company who wants the best for their clients. So grateful for Felicity, Dean and the team at Integrity New Homes Limestone Coast!

J.Walker
J.WalkerIllawarra, NSW

Happy with our first build

We were extremely happy with the professional service we received from the team at Integrity New Homes, South Coast. The build was well managed. Our building supervisor was friendly, professional and always available when needed. We looked forward to receiving the progress updates with photos each week. We would definitely recommend and be happy to build with Integrity again.

Thank you J.Walker!
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your building experience and hope that you are all enjoying your new home.
Thanks again
Integrity New Homes South Coast

Erica M.
Erica M.Southeast, SA

Above and Beyond

Beyond expectations!

Lincoln M.
Lincoln M.North-West & West coast, TAS

INH New England were a absolute pleasure to work with, all of their trades couldn’t have been more professional!

I couldn’t have got through the design and selection process without the principals of the INH New England business. The trades were incredible and the workmanship was excellent.
The builder has been in contact a few times since the builder.
Cost and end price was spot on. I could not recommend the whole team highly enough.

Misty D
Misty DNorthern Region, NSW

We love our new home! It’s beautiful! Integrity New Homes have done a fantastic job!

Poor Quality Build

Constantly repairing cracks in ceiling, cornice and walls due ‘incorrectly placed fault lines’ (exact information from an inspection from another contractor). We are also replacing ALL roofing screws which have caused leaks, moisture and mould growing in the roof cavity. The only contact details we can find is for the sales team.

Angela L.Integrity New HomesSend a private message
JJQ
JJQ

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Andre Bolt
Andre BoltIllawarra, NSW

we love our new home

Our build was very professionally managed communication was excellent for the duration of the building process. We couldn't fault the quality or workmanship of the build.
The company did not hesitate to correct or adjust any issues which came up and the final cost was
the same as the estimated cost. The team at Integrity are amazing and our build we found to be a pleasant experience at all stages.

Mark R.Integrity New HomesSend a private message

Thank you Andre and Christine. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new home. It was a pleasure working with you both!

Engo
EngoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great company. Very impressed with the excellent standard of our new home.

We have been impressed with the commitment to quality and high standard finishes provided by Integrity Homes, Kingaroy. At all stages of our build the staff and contractors of Integrity provided excellent service and displayed an evident pride in the quality of work completed. We are delighted with the quality our new home and highly recommend this company.

KateF
KateFSoutheast, SA

First Home - Amazing

I found the whole process with Integrity a wonderful experience. Felicity and Dean worked with me to create my home, nothing was too hard even when I brought a design to them. Great communication, great workmanship and really easy to work with at every stage. They were honest, reliable and understanding. I am so happy with my finished house.

Felicity C.Integrity New HomesSend a private message

Thank you Kate, We are glad you are loving your new home. It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope you enjoy many happy years in your lovely home.
Kind regards
Dean & Felicity Carter and the INH Team

Christine Townsend
Christine TownsendIllawarra, NSW

Living in style.

We found from the initial contact with the sales staff all the way through to the hand over that we were treated with respect and if we had something to discuss it was never a problem. Everyone was professional and knew what they were talking about, extremely helpful and explained the whole process to us. Being able to customise so much to what we wanted in our house was awesome and the quality was excellent. We would recommend Integrity to anyone wanting to build a quality home.

• +3Thumbnail

Thank you Christine!
We appreciate the support and kind words. We trust you will continue to enjoy your home for many years to come.
Regards,
Integrity New Homes South Coast

A great build and beautiful finished custom designed 2 storey house - strongly recommend going with Chris

Never having built our own home before, it was a bit daunting but Chris was great and knew how to sort out the little problems before they became big issues. We wanted a custom design 2 storey house and Chris helped us all along the way from buying the land to putting the finishing touches with a solar system and battery. He has always replied quickly to our calls, even at weekends and really stepped up in the difficult times of covid when we were approaching completion and were itching to move in. We weren't surprised by any of the costings and I would strongly recommend him, especially if you are considering an unusual or custom build.

MP L.
MP L.Far North Queensland, QLD

A big High Five to the Integrity team cairns.

Integrity new home cairns is very professional builders and willing to assist clients even out of their way. .
We all are very happy with quality & finished that integrity used in our home. Everything is top quality and quality workman ship shows every were in the house. We chose Integrity new home cairns after a referral from our friends, and I am glad we choose them. They helped us at every single stage & everything was explained very well. Price was very competitive, and quality is very high. I will recommend them to everyone.

Manjit k.
Manjit k.Far North Queensland, QLD

I am Very happy, thanks to our builder, Great job Integrity team.

I am extremely glad that I chose your company to build my dream home, my home turned out outstanding, I have beautiful kitchen loving the butler’s pantry not to forget nice and huge tiles all around the home with fully tiled shiny bathrooms make my life extremely easy when it comes to maintaining the home. Thanks for Such a lovely and low maintenance home, my recommendations will go around to all my friends & family

Kamaldeep S.
Kamaldeep S.Far North Queensland, QLD

They build my home with precision & quality product.

A Big Shout out to Integrity New home cairns.
I build my First dream home in Edmonton with Integrity team in Cairns. Incredibly happy with the service and quality they have delivered along with competitive price and leading market warranty. They even helped me with getting a home loan, assisted me through grant process after that I left everything on their shoulders & I am glad I did so. Thanks to team Integrity for doing a such a good job & delivering me my beautiful home on time. Great Job