Internode NBN Fixed Wireless

NBN 25/5 (Silver), NBN 12/1 (Bronze)
Listing monitored by Internode

• Adequate Speeds Yes (49) · No (5)

Maria Luppino
Maria LuppinoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

can't do without it

I get my emails everyday without a problem and sometimes you tube items which I thoroughly enjoy and I'm not a constant user which is fine for me, I don't need a higher gigabite usage.

Customer ServiceInternode

Marina, its important to have what you need, so for us, we're always looking to make sure that this is covered off first. We're stoked to hear that you have exactly what you need from us!

Petara Tanuvasa
Petara TanuvasaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service is a rare quality these days - it was refreshing to deal with a professional and knowledgeable consultant who took time to walk me through all possible scenarios of why my internet connection was dropping out. After fixing the problem, he then educated me in how to troubleshoot and determine different wifi connectivity. A great experience all round - good value!

Customer ServiceInternode

Just what we aim for with every call, Petara! Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

-Leo

Touch wood - never had a problem

Great service from initial installation. If I've ever had a problem Internode have solved the issue with the very first contact. They are here in Adelaide and automatically understand my problem

Customer ServiceInternode

George, we remain Adelaide proud and are here to help, so thank you for relying on us!

-Leo

stephen W.
stephen W.Sydney, NSW

It is perfect work with probational technician service

It is awesome amazing expert technician service when the WiFi is disappeared in my home . and the technician people resetting my internet , make the WiFi working in a few minutes, thanks internode.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for the review, Stephen! Excellent to hear we could get that issue sorted out easily for you. - T

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Internode NBN Fixed Wireless compares to other Internet Service Providers

Homebody
HomebodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Important day to day utility.

As with anything technical, from time to time we'll have a problem with it. Since I have been signed up with Internode, I have had a few issues, but the staff in the area where I have a problem are always patient and helpful in getting my issues solved. They work with me step by step,( which for someone who is computer illiterate, very important) until problems are solved and I'm back online. I could not recommend Internet highly enough.

Customer ServiceInternode

We're stoked to hear this, especially all that you've said. Thank you so very much!

Mandy G.
Mandy G. Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great provider!

Internode ( based in Adelaide) have been my internet provider for many years. Connection is very reliable and almost no spam. I am not very tech savvy and recently had a problem. I was helped by Peter who was patient, helpful and explained everything clearly. Problem resolved. Thanks Internode!

Any time, Mandy! Thanks very much for the support and for your review! - T

Lisa Jane
Lisa Jane Southeast, SA

Great value

We have had recent dropouts but that's due to upgrades in our area.
And speed is always appropriate.
Had issues connecting initially due to a crossed line and received instant assistance which was much appreciated.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for the review, Lisa! We'll always do our best to help out in any matters and are glad that's been the case in your experience. - T

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Mirek R.
Mirek R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 out of 10

Excellent customer service, local, helpful and informed! Speeds as promised. Reliable connection and reliable equipment. Occasionall drop outs when reported addressed promptly by the tech support. Could not expect more!

Customer ServiceInternode

Fantastic! That's exactly the sort of thing we want and love to hear, Mirek! Thanks for your support and appreciation here! - T

P S.
P S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loyal Customer

I have been an Internode customer for over 10 years. I find the customer service and technical support has been great and any issuers have been resolved quickly. Internode has also been great in offering new services/plans to existing customers. I recently moved to 4G wireless unlimited plan which has great pricing.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for being with us so long, P S! Fantastic to hear how pleased you remain after over a decade and we hope to continue that trend into the future :) - T

Internet Service Providers

Plan provides all my family requires for reasonable cost

Excellent service and reliable uninterrupted connection. Great speed so no lagging. Customer Care personnel extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I thoroughly recommend Internode to new users who are not techno savvy.

Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent to hear how pleased you are with the team and their service! Thanks very much for sharing your review. - T

The service is fine for me as I am not a computer nut. I have only experienced a couple of dropouts in the six years I have been with Internode. (pretty good)
On each occasion I have had to contact Internode I have been very pleased with the customer service as it is friendly, helpful and very patient with me.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers Peter! We just want your connection to be working as well as it can, so don't hesitate to give us a call when you need to.

Sera Polito
Sera PolitoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Amazing Technical Support

Damian was amazing .
At first it seemed that the wifi was cooked, but he persisted and persisted and finally fixed the wifi.
He was great and all under 1 hour.
Thankyou Damian

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you Sera, for trusting in Damian, as well as for your patience. We greatly appreciate it!

Christine Jones
Christine JonesHunter Region, NSW

dROPS OUT A LOT

as we are in a rural area we seem to be affected by the service dropping out a lot. This means that I often change back to wifi which means I am not receiving the full benefit of the service

April
April

Don’t cancel with notice

I gave my months notice the other day. Now my internet lags every few minutes. I won’t ever connect to internode again ever. Internode is crap crap crap. Don’t recommend.

Terrible service

Mick

Thanks for responding, it was resolved yesterday by a phone call from one of your representatives to me, which was appreciated.
Regards

Customer ServiceInternode

Great to hear Mick, thank you!

- L