Internode NBN 12 (Bronze)

Internode NBN 12 (Bronze)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt H

Matt HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Repair of NBN Service

I contacted Internode to fix a dropout issue I recently had. The consultant on the phone was very professional and friendly. A NBN contractor was sent out the next day and I was very impressed with his willingness to stay a while and do the job properly. He was very thorough with his work and repaired not just the NBN box outside but also repaired the cable over the road and installed new splitters at appropriate points in my house. I work from home so rely heavily on a sound internet connection, but I could not have asked for a better job. NBN is now working perfectly. Many thanks to the technician and Internode.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Customer ServiceInternode

This is awesome to hear Matt! We're over the moon with this, especially as the technician sounded like they went above and beyond to give you an excellent repair.

- L

My time transferring to nbn.

Going onto nbn was a problem, I had no understanding why things were not working, but with the patience of your staff and a few hiccups, we are on and it is working well.

Start DateOctober 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Customer ServiceInternode

Great to hear that we've been able to recover after those hiccups and have your NBN connection sorted out, Suzanne!

Carol T.

Carol T.Launceston, TAS

Reliability is the key feature of my connection

I had many issues previously with ADSL as I live in a "black spot" and although Internode tried to fix it, it was not possible to do so unless with great expense. NBN "changed my life", a trite comment, but I being able to connect with a reliable service, not necessarily fast because I don't need it, but being sure that it would be there when I needed it was very reassuring and eased my connection stress.

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceInternode

Carol, we can't say enough ho happy we are at the change in your circumstances. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve and help you!

- L

Great service (offered by great company)

I haven't noticed major issues or dropouts since I transitioned from ADSL in 2017. Netflix works well at this throughput. Love Internode, been with them since 2013. I'm based in Adl.

Start DateNovember 2017
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Customer ServiceInternode

Fred, thanks for sticking with us since 2013; we're stoked to hear that your connection is working so reliably for you!

Linda P.

Linda P.Illawarra, NSW

Brilliant

Wonderful service. I would highly recommend. Had one minor modem problem once in 12 months but the phone technician was patient, polite and fixed it quickly. I would not use any other service

Start DateJanuary 2018
Contract Type24-month contract

Mum & Dad service

Service has been most reliable but recently shut down for 8 days by NBN when they swapped my service with my neighbour. Internode's Chris picked the problem at first phone call but issue took too long for NBN to action.We are 1.4 km from the node and can only get a brief maximum of 1.3 mBs.We cannot afford to pay for a higher level of service and are disappointed with the speed at the pc, how ever if you are within a few hundred metres of the node I'm sure it would be ok.Internode itself was very good and fortunately did not take NBNs assurances that my service was ok.It would be perfect if Internode could boost our speed at the pc to what we are paying for. That would make it a 5 star provider.

Start DateNovember 2017
Adequate Speeds No

Peter G.

Peter G.Northeast, VIC

All I need and more

A vast improvement on the ADSL, our fixed wireless connection provides adequate speed for our purposes. Installation and changeover from ADSL was easy, the technician went out of his way to make sure everything was connected properly, Speed sometimes slows - generally when school ends for the day and the network gets a bit crowded. The NBN went down for the first time since connecting two years ago - NBN site not helpful, phoned Internode, they were very helpful, knew of the problem, were monitoring it. Great support service, although seldom needed.

Start DateJanuary 2016

Oldpop F.

Oldpop F.Sydney, NSW

No Internet Connection

Has been rock solid up until this fault that has now rectified (poor copperwire connection up the street) Issue was handled politely and promptly. Long time customer of Internode and have always valued the service.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for your patience throughout your recent fault, Opldpop! We try to resolve these issues as quickly as we can and we're very happy to have been able to uphold the long time level of trust that you've had in us.

Raewin

RaewinSouthern and Hills, SA

I was having trouble with streaming but solved with a faster speed connection - brilliant!

Connection is very reliable. I have been using Internode for many years and always find their troubleshooting and support - although I dont need them often - is a brilliant service. On this occasion I thought I needed more data - but a faster speed solved the problem and was a cheaper solution. They are very supportive with Luddites.

Wendy C.

Wendy C.South East Queensland, QLD

Mostly I have found service to be good. Very occasionally the reception deteriorates (pixelates/or freezes) this happens mostly at peak times like early evening when streaming to my TV. Mostly though, it is very dependable and speed is more than adequate for my needs.

Start DateFebruary 2015
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so very much, Wendy! We are very happy to hear this and if you do see any further issues, please don't hesitate to speak to our team.

Rictoc

RictocSouth East Queensland, QLD

It suits our level of internet use very well

I am able to watch a lot of utube with very little problem, email and general use, searches etc have very few hiccups, I always get good service and help from Internode if I do have an issue. I am a long term customer of internode with a few interstate and intrastate moves, these have generally gone smoothly, I also have two mobiles bundled with them, and the available plans suit us well. I have no plans to change providers, and have no hesitation in recommending them

Great Service

Was having constant dropout issues with NBN. Rang Internode regarding my problem and received excellent call centre service. They arranged to have my service monitored for 24 hrs.
I then received calls and SMS messeges from NBN that a technician would call in the following day as there was a problem some where. The problem was found and rectified.
Internode provided a very good service all round - highly recommend.

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers Dean! Its important to us that your connection works as well as it can do, so quickly diagnosing and restoring services is something we aim for. Thanks for trusting in us!

Huon Farmer

Huon FarmerSouth-East, TAS

Fault finding help

Having experienced drop outs and eventually the signal completely failed.
Internode managed to continue work on testing and resolution of the fault.
They rang and made sure that the fault had been rectified.
Very happy with the level of service.

Contract Type12-month contract

No issues!

Never had a problem. I went from an easy reach plan, because there were no ports available in my area. Service seems to be the same before and after the change

Start DateOctober 2015
Melissa
Melissa

Oh great! Thank you!

Great internet

Great internetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Internode Was recommended to me by a friend who knows computers and I haven't look back

I have not experienced any dropouts and apart from a start up issue which one lady from Internode work very hard to resolve over the first 4 days to get us up and running and since then I have had faultless service

Start DateJanuary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you very much! We are stoked that your initial issues have been resolved and that your connection with us is working very well.

Rene

ReneSoutheast, SA

it very good

connection is good reliable noproblem
I had a little issue ,, noproblem it is resolved in a very good way ,,good service
I will take any time Internode as provider ,, I bin for years with them

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent to hear it, Rene! Thank you very much for your review and for your support over the years! - T

Richard

RichardCaboolture

Reliable Service All Round

The internet connection is reliable with no problems. I would recommend Internode without reservation. At times the internet can be slow - probably due to others on the area network streaming games or films. Service and support is first class and people friendly.

Start DateFebruary 2016
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Geoff

GeoffLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service

Very happy with this service have not had any problems at all throughly recommend this service. I have had Internode on for about 15 years and have not had any issues with them at all not like my previous provider. ( Nothing but trouble )Thank you internode for the great service.

Start DateJanuary 2002
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you Geoff for sticking with us for the past 15 years! We're stoked to hear that you've had such an awesome, trouble-free run with us and we look forward to seeing that continue into the future.

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service

I have been with Internode for many years and always find their customer service to be outstanding. I have few issues, but any time I call them, the response is timely, the person on the end of the phone is polite, professional and solves the problem. I recommend Internode to anyone looking for a good internet service provider.

Customer ServiceInternode

Jan, we're absolutely thrilled with your recommendation and we honestly can't thank you enough for it. Please never feel hesitant to be in touch as we love to help!

- Leo

Homebody

HomebodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good at home

Apart from teething problems at the start including a dodgy port on the box on the stobie pole, the service has been on the whole, very good. If ever i do have a problem with my service, whether intenet or phone, i contact the team at Internode and get it sorted professionally and quickly. The Internode team are friendly, helpful and more importantly have a good deal of knowledge on the service they provide.

Start DateApril 2016
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers, Homebody! We're stoked to hear that, despite a rough start, our team was able to help and that you're happy with us and the connection. Ta!

- Leo