Internode NBN 12 (Bronze)

Internode NBN 12 (Bronze)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (93%) · No (7%)

ZarkoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company where you can get realy best help for any problem with internet conection and speed.

My connection is good . Sometimes in past 2 years was drop but not for long time. With technical help from Internode problem was fix . Also I have plan to upgrade my Internode NBN plan to NBN 25 silver.

Start DateApril 2007

Stephen2929

Stephen2929Hobart, TAS

Great provider

I have been an internode customer for many years, first with ADSL, and now NBN. I have found Internode to be reliable with very few drop outs. Excellent customer support. Website is easy to use and includes online setup guides and tools.

Service

I have been with Internode since NBN was connected 5 years ago. No faults ever compared to friends who had multiple issues with other service providers. When I had fault with email recently made a phone call (answered immediately) to Internode and Chris talked me through my settings to correct the problem. Tony.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateAugust 2015
Helen S

Helen SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Internode is the best

I have been with Internode for the over 10 years and they have always been helpful and available to assist me with any issues. Changing from ADSL to NBN was a smooth and easy process. They delivered on time without any issues or concerns. I can highly recommended Internode.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateJanuary 2008
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Helen, we're beyond thrilled with your wonderful recommendation for us. Thank you so very much!

- L

Changes made, customers not told

Around a month ago, my 80+ year old uncle found he could not send emails. Receiving them was fine, but not sending. After much trying of workarounds, today we were told that Internode had changed the SSL settings and not told customers about it, waiting for things to go wrong instead. My uncle also claims he paid extra money for a faster service, and did not receive it. The problem has yet to be fixed.

Connection TypeWireless

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Had an outage yesterday. It took 2 phone calls with internode to fix the problem but both technicians work diligently through the issues until it was fixed. They were both clear to understand and patient.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateDecember 2019
Contract Type24-month contract

Thank you Internode.

Internode have been my ISP for over 13 years & they have always been helpful & courteous In helping me with my problems. Just recently my supply cable was broken & I was told by NBN I would be without a connection for over 2 weeks, but this timeframe was shortened due to their follow up with NBN. Most gratefull.

Customer ServiceInternode

David, thank you for your 13 years with us and more importantly, for your patience during your recent outage. We understand that people want to be online as quickly as possible so we're so happy to see you back and connected.

- L

An excellent service in all respects

I've been with Internode for many years and always had great service. I've never had any major drop-out of service and when a problem did occur I received excellent help - by someone with an Australian accent - who patiently walked me through all the steps needed to get things working again.

Customer ServiceInternode

This is excellent to hear - thank you for allowing our team to help you over your many years with us!

Carol

CarolMurray Region, NSW

Great customer service.

After being with this company for a long time I have had to leave. Hopefully I can return in the very near future as the customer service is amazing and no phone call is fobbed off as stupid. Tech support was fantastic every time. No issues that were internet based and all resolved immediately. Sad to leave but would definitely recommend to anyone.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so much, Carol! We're sad that you had to leave, but we do look forward to seeing you again in future. For now, we sincerely wish you all the best!

- L

Reliable connection and outstanding customer service

I have been using Internode as my Internet Service Provider since January 2009 and during that time they have gone above and beyond to help with any concerns that may have arisen with my internet connection.

Their customer service is from courteous, helpful and extremely patient staff that can not do enough to help. I can highly recommend Internode with confidence.

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceInternode

Christine, thank you for sticking with us for that past 10 years. We're absolutely stoked. Cheers!

anguka

angukaDarwin

going downhill

The Internet service is fine.
For many years we found their consultants were very knowledgable and could discuss and adjust account settings quickly and readily, but during the last couple of years, although still mainly courteous and friendly, their technical knowledge and competence has been very variable (including on their recommended and supplied FritzBox equipment), and headquarters organisation appears to suffer from inefficient internal communications skills and inadequate follow-up to client problems.
Staying with Internode in the meanwhile for old times' sake and what they were, but really looking for a major turn-around and productive self-evaluation.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateAugust 2014

sydnat

sydnatSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a long time and loyal Internode customer for a reason

Start DateMay 2016

Monika

MonikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

this is perfect

the connection is reliable, we had no problems. Questions and help installing it and turning the modem on and so on was fantastic, like it is always with internode. I am their customer since over 10 years, moved several times and always stayed with them, because the service is quick friendly and professional.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Contract Type24-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks very much, Monika, we are stoked to hear that you've been very happy with us over your 10 years so far!

Perfect service

The Internet service is reliable and the speed quoted matches what happens in real life. When I ring for technical support I receive courteous and competent service. This is why I stay with Internode!

Start DateMay 2007
Customer ServiceInternode

This is awesome, thank you so much for this excellent review, Happy Customer!

- L

I can strongly recommend Internode.

There has very rarely been any dropouts. Service (not really concerning dropouts) has been exemplary-staff very helpful & understanding, giving the best advice on technical issues, plans & upgrades that benefit my usage.

Customer ServiceInternode

This is exactly what we aim for, JohnD47! Cheers for your kind words here and for your co-operation when we've offered advice and help.

Ron Still

Ron StillSouthern and Hills, SA

I am very happy with the service & the people at internode are always there to help.

The connection is very reliable, and no matter what problem I find my self in a phone call or email to Internode will get a quick and friendly response no matter what the issue is. I have been with Internode for 17 years and would recommend them to any body who is looking for service provider who will help them no matter what their computer skill levels are , and they will do it in a patient & none patronising way in all the people at Internode know their job & do it very well.

by Ron 25Jan 2020

Customer ServiceInternode

Ron, thank you so very much! We are delighted that you've been with us for so long and that you recommend us so highly. We hope to be able to keep you happy for many more years to come.

- L

Service has been BRILLIANT!!!

Was having all sorts of issues with my internet dropping out and then I changed to the NBN and chose to go with Internode - absolutely no regrets! No more dropping out! Not once in over 2 years...
I'm no techie but that didn't matter as the staff at Internode are first class - friendly, polite, professional and patient. They answered every question and made sure I understood with out being patronising.

Start DateAugust 2004
Customer ServiceInternode

We couldn't ask for more, Woozle, so thanks for coming to us and for your extremely kind words!

- L

Recommended ISP for service and support

Internode has provided us with a good and reliable NBN service for a number of years. On rare occasions when support was requested Internode was quick to sort out our concerns.

Customer ServiceInternode

Brian, we couldn't be happier to hear this, especially as we know how vital access to good support services is. Thank you!

Pat

Pat

Hi I am very happy with my internet

My connection has been good. I have no issues with this service. Your technician was very helpful quick and friendly. I appreciate that I can phone internode and talk with helpful people.

Start DateAugust 2011
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you Pat! Please never be hesitant to give us a call when you need it, as we'll always do our best to help you.

Ozmango

OzmangoNorthern Region, NSW

Suitscmy lifestyle

Reliable once issues with wiring in the house fixed (don't have too many ports or old cable people).
The thing I love about Internode is they are prompt at fixing any issues I have.

Customer ServiceInternode

Glad to hear you're pleased with the service and support we're delivering for you, Ozmango! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinion on us here! - T