Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kristen Hay

Kristen HayAlice Springs, NT

Enjoying the connection

For most of the time our connection is fast and reliable. There have only been a few days where it has slowed down, Sundays and occasionally between 4 and 6pm during the week but only every now and again. Each time I have called tech support I have had prompt service and the issue has been resolved. I am really enjoying being connected and the gold service is suiting my requirements. I highly recommend this service

Start DateSeptember 2014
Contract Type18-month contract

Avoid the sales team!

So poor. The hopeless sales lady 1, got basic spelling all wrong 2, didn't order our modem 3, made technical promises that were not kept.

Obviously aggressive sales techniques to get you in the door but failure to do basic things like order the modem....cannot believe how poor!

Still not connected. Hopeless and this sales lady should be seriously reprimanded!

Start DateNovember 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Leon7
Leon7
Customer ServiceInternode

We're more than happy to help out from here as much as possible, Leon. If you'd like to reply with any ticket number or the ticket number generated from the online form, we'll gladly take a look and have someone that can help reach out.

- Joshy

Very good experience

I have been a long term customer of Internode and stayed with them because of their excellent customer service and competitive pricing. I was nervous switching to NBN. But it has been a very good experience- switching and performance

Start DateFebruary 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
Jodhie

JodhieEyre Peninsula, SA

Ideal for my situation

Occasional dropouts but get resolved so apart from those minor problems all good.A good honest company to deal with plans to choose from are fair wifi works extremely well with all my devices

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers Jodhie! We're very happy to hear this as we strive to provide a strong, honest service for al of your devices at home.

HaTaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

I have applied for a NBN 50 Gold with full payment almost 22 days back. My dashboard is showing the application is being reviewed. I called the customer service. They told me a due to a problem of their system they are unable to install my internet now. They could start it after their system is being fixed. They haven't given my money back and I am hung. They can't even confirm me how long it will take them to fixed the problem. This so frustrating and unexpected. I have decided to lodge a complain to TIO against internode.

Connection TypeWireless

Glen Iris

Glen IrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been with Internode for many years. Good service and support. This is about Internode not NBN.

We have been with Internode for many years very happy with their service. If only NBN was as good we probably would not have needed to use the support of into node when we have. So thank you very much to internode for being there.

Customer ServiceInternode

We're glad to be here for you Glen! It's feedback and support like yours on here that keeps us going and we really appreciate you taking the time to share it. Thank you! - T

Paul c

Paul cMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, and service

This is a product, that can use multiple devices at the same time. I have had issues when using WIFI, and staff have been great to help solve the issues, if more than one person uses 4K at the same time it can also cause issues on gold i can go up to next level but i feel it is not worth it for the amount of time more than one person is using 4K. But the staff have been quick to help when any issues to happen. The one thing i would suggest is make sure you read the newsletters they send m, my plan went down by $10.00 a month but was not informed but it was in the newsletter once i realised 10 months later and phoned them they reimbursed me $100.00. without any problems

Start DateJune 2012

Alfie

AlfieLaunceston, TAS

I am finding that this plan suits me for now, I am very happy about the way that the young man helped me

My connection has been quite reliable thank you. I found that at times on youtube it was hard to connect to some programs but lately that has been fine thanks

Start DateAugust 2016
watopj

watopjHobart, TAS

Nothing but praise for Internode, annoyed by the FTTN connection!

Internode have been fantastic in following up on my dreadful FTTN connection which only gives me 19Mbps speed whilst I'm paying for 50Mbps! I've had dropouts, slowing when rains and gradual detoriation. Old technology, old copper wires, was never going to be any good.
The cable has been replaced 4 times and the last technician (from Telstra!) said it all with "it will never be much good as you are too far from the node" - 1.5KM.
Enjoyed that winge about MTM policy and hope one day the original plan reaches me....
Regards

Start DateAugust 2017
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for working with us, watopj! Please stay in touch and we'll continue to do everything that we can to improve your connection.

- Leo

Always Helpful

I'm really happy with my NBN Service. Internode staff have been great and always been able to help when I've had a problem. I've recommended Internode to others on several occasions.

Customer ServiceInternode

Ted, thanks so much for recommending us to others - this is the greatest compliment that we can be paid and we are delighted that you've done this for us.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Not great and resolving issue difficult

Start DateSeptember 2016

AmandaSouth Australia

Modem and Fetch box supply

11 days after signing up; 4 phone calls and 1 email later, still no sms or email advising of the modem/box being dispatched or an explanation for the delay. Very unhelpful. New customers - stay away. No idea where all the ‘good reviews’ on here have come from. Avoid this bunch - terrible service.

Connection TypeI don't know
Amanda

Josh’s - Ticket number is 340104853 if someone can help!

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks Amanda, we've brought this up with members of the team so that they can review the case and contact you to provide further details and updates. - T

big improvement over adsl

Nbn works well and speeds are good, had a few drop outs but that could be due to our fetch box they lasted a very short time . Overall service has been good and as usual any queries are answered quickly and accurately.

Start DateJuly 2019

Gazza

GazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always happy with Internode

This can be a little slow at times. It is however, very reliable and I like Internode for that. If ever I have an issue, tech support always have the answer. 3 gig seems little by today's standards

Kimon S.

Kimon S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Now that the bugs have been ironed out, this is excellent.

The connection is very reliable now. We have experienced dropouts which we thought was the connection, it turned out however to be a faulty modem. Working through solving the problem has been a lengthy procedure. The internode team have been very helpful and always prepared to listen and follow through with the problem solving process, contacting NBN Co on our behalf and following up with help and advice. I was initially disappointed with the move from ADSL to NBN but once the replacement modem was installed the service hasn't missed a beat. The download and upload speeds promised are being delivered and we are very happy customers.

Start DateApril 2012
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you for your patience and for allowing us to help, Kimon S! We're happy to hear that all the kinks have been ironed out for you.

- L

Worst customer service / false Information provided / no cooling off period- illegal

Start DateOctober 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Connection TypeWireless

DES

DESMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems with my connection, and if I do have problems either with tech support or customer support regarding my account, there is always somebody there who understands the problem and can provide a solution without me having to try and explain in detail or push for a answer.

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers Des - we always work to find the best solution possible, so thank you for your kind words!

Internode is great

I've been with Internode for over 17 years. First with ADSL and now NBN. The service has been first class for the whole time. The connection quality and download speed is fantastic. I couldn't be happier.

Start DateNovember 2002
Customer ServiceInternode

Top notch review! Thanks very much for your support and recommendation, Mike! - T

Marg T.

Marg T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great nbn speeds

Our connection is amazing
We recently upgraded after using our allowance, our new service was available with the hour, great service from Peter
I’ve been with Internode since 2004 and have only good things to say about them

Start DateApril 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Fantastic! Excellent to hear that Peter could help you out in finding a better plan to suit your needs, Marg! - T

Always available support

Reliable connection with download speed according to NBN 50 (Gold) plan.
Upload speed about halve or more of download speed.
Excellent service with no interruptions.
Minor initial NBN connection issues quickly resolved by friendly and competent technicians.

Start DateApril 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent! Thanks you very much for your glowing review and summary of experiences with us on your NBN service, JSC! - T