Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (88%) · No (12%)

Geoff Williams

Geoff WilliamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fulfilled promises

Internode is my brand. They never over promise, rather over deliver. Whenever I have a query I get prompt attention, good advice and as much time on the phone as I need. They have been taken over by bigger companyies, but the right ones and the help desk is still local so I’m staying with them.

Start DateNovember 2003

Never a problem

I have found the connection reliable with dropouts very rare, I have always received excellent customer service and always get to speak to someone in Australia. I find this a pleasant change not to have to deal with overseas call centers and talking to computers as I have to do with so many other companies. Speed test taken at 7:15 pm. I have been with this company for over 12 years and wouldn't have stayed with if they weren't an excellent company. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to change to a new service provider.

Start DateMarch 2008
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation following 12 years of support, HC! So glad to hear how pleased you are with us :) - T

Phef

PhefGippsland, VIC

Been with them since they started.

This mob have been top notch, good speeds, good technical help. Australian service people, always helpful and polite. Speed good most times. They have been through a few take overs but this hasn't affected their quality of service.

Start DateJanuary 1993
Customer ServiceInternode

Phef, we're beyond chuffed to hear this! Thanks for sticking with us since our early days - this is awesome to hear!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Internode NBN 50 (Gold) compares to other Internet Service Providers

ml gen

ml genGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have used Internode since mid-2000s and I highly recommend them

Initially used them for ADSL-2+ for many years, now for NBN plus landline and mobile to consolidate everything.

Never any major problems and, when needed, their sales and tech support is prompt and reliable.

Top-notch all round.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateDecember 2007
Customer ServiceInternode

Fantastic to hear, ml. Thanks for sharing your review and we're stoked with how pleased you are with the overall service! - T

Great Customer Service

Finally - a Telecoms Company that understands great customer service!
Answer phones quickly, good technical support and advice, great customer service when there's an issue. Connection etc perfectly fine.
Thoroughly recommend Internode as an ISP.

Start DateOctober 2017
bigvern

bigvernCentral, SA

provides what i need for my gaming requirements

my connection is great in 4 years iv'e never had a drop out. never had any issues with connectivity. the staff at internode have always been professional and knowledgeable with all enquiries i have had.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateDecember 2016
Customer ServiceInternode

Whoa, we're stoked to hear this, bigvern! 4 years with a faultless service is something that we are incredibly happy to hear about and we can't thank you enough for the praise for our team!

It was excellent

reliable, though not full speed because of FTTN. about 30mbps connection not 50 mbps. Internode is very good, but now I am moving in with family and they have internet already. Thanks.

Absolutely Useless!

After being a long-term customer of Internode (10+ years), I'm sad to say their service has gone down the toilet. After first bringing to their attention that my internet/NBN connection was down on 24th August (Internode Case: #22193902) it's now 7 days later and I'm still without the internet. Effectively paying Internode for a service I am not receiving! Have called and spoken to numerous tech support reps - and all have said my case was a priority and that an NBN specialist would come out to fix the problem. Well that's all broken promises - because here I am with no internet 7 days later with no idea what's going on. Disgraceful service.

Connection TypeI don't know

Average NBN

Frequent drop-outs and running significantly below stated speed of 50mbs. Frequent buffering whilst streaming TV. Barely an improvement over the old ADSL. Have had speed checked several times and nobody can explain why the service is so slow.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateJuly 2017

Luise Mc

Luise McGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Internet bliss!

I moved to Melbourne from Adelaide, thought the grass was greener on the other side and changed my internet service provider. What a mistake. I left Internode and trialled 2 other ISP’s, over the next 18 months, and basically went back to Internode. The customer service every time is always friendly, and the time to resolve issues is always quick. I had to change just recently as the Opticomm plans were not competitive with the market, but if this fails, I know where I’ll be going for reliable service everyday.. Internode.

Start DateFebruary 2015
Carissa M.

Carissa M.Gippsland, VIC

Fantasic company

Internode has been absolutely outstanding ever since signing up with them 6 years ago would never switch to another company. Super friendly and always helpful unlike other companies I've had to deal with

Start DateAugust 2014
Customer ServiceInternode

Carissa, thanks for being such a wonderful customer for us over these past 6 years - we are so proud to have been able to serve you!

Macca

Macca

Good service

I have been a customer for 8 years now and have nothing but positive experience with internode. When I moved house they were very quick at getting my connections sorted.

Start DateOctober 2012
Customer ServiceInternode

Glad to hear we could keep you connected as part of your move and we appreciate you choosing to stick with us as part of it, Macca! Thanks for sharing your review and support! - T

Derek

DerekSydney, NSW

Speed and reliability improved over ADSL2

After NBN connection the NBN service guy had to attend our house twice due to cable issues, however after this was sorted the system settled down nicely. As for the speed it was vastly superior to ADSL2, which meant we can have many devices connected with no degradation in speed.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
hoanganh d.

hoanganh d.Sydney, NSW

NBN service disconnected

Start DateMay 2020
Contract Type6-month contract

Speedy service

A speedy response by Internode. The modem couldn't be fixed over the phone
and Internode arranged an NBN technician to come. He checked and fixed our phone socket.
The Internode operator walked us through the reconfiguring process.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you Barry! We know that some issues are very difficult to diagnose, so we're delighted to have been able to arrange for NBN to attend for you!

- Leo

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always great

We have been with Internode for about 17 years. Excellent service and their technical staff are very helpful on the rare occasion we have used them. Our NBN 50 plan usually achieves around 47-48 and no worse than 40 whilst streaming and multiple devices connected. Great service at a fair price. We have no intention of changing providers.

Start DateMarch 2003
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Rob, we're chuffed to hear this - our thanks for your 17 years with us and we couldn't be happier that your NBN has been so awesome for you!

Michael Cleary

Michael ClearySydney Surrounds, NSW

Internode has very good customer service

internodesuck

internodesuckPerth, WA

Terrible Service

Multiple human errors on their end lead to massive delays in our internet connection. Despite initial payment being confirmed on the 4th of August nbn was not connected until over two weeks later.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateAugust 2020
Contract Type6-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

I have been a customer for many years and would never change to another provider!

We have been with Internode at least 20 years, and have no intention of ever changing to another provider. We have never really had any issues with the actual service. When we changed to NBN it all went smoothly, the small issue we did have was the fault of NBN and not Internode. The internode support team have always been very helpful and efficient, not that we have had to contact them very often over the years. Our internet never drops out and the speed is always fast! We give Internode 10/10, and always recommend them to family and friends when they complain about their internet provider.

Start DateAugust 2000
Customer ServiceInternode

That's fantastic to hear you're so pleased with us, Nick! Thank you so much for your review and support these last two decades! - T

Adrian

AdrianYass Valley

I have been a customer for over 10 years

I have had a very positive experience with Internode. Connection speeds is for the most part very stable with no drop outs. I have a 50 mbps connection that runs between 42 and 49 peak /off-peak.
My only issues have come from NBN hardware for which Internode quickly logged a ticket and had resolved.
Staff are this companies best selling point although some offshore now I have been told, I have only ever encountered Australian based employees, who go out of their way to resolve any issue I have. (There has not been many)
If your after a customer focused and reliable ISP I would recommend Internode.

Start DateNovember 2009