Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great service

the nbn service has been quite good only sometimes it was slow at night, very few drop outs though, I' m happy with speed most of the time, your tech department is top notch and was vey helpfull

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Internode are a top rate ISP

I have found that Internode are very customer oriented. Whenever I have called them they are polite, treat me with respect and most important don't put me down for not knowing what to do. Teething problems with the NBN were sorted promptly and expertly.

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
We know how important customer service and support is, Howard! Thanks for letting the fine folks here know about it :) - T

Fantastic service

One of the best if not the best in xustomer service! Highly recommend. Australian call centres with real people to help you out.
My connection is brilliant and have had no major issues. Very reliable

Cheers, Dean! Glad to hear it and to have you with us! - T

Internode - an exceptional group of people

The team at Internode have been looking after me since 2005. First on ADSL and now on NBN. They make connecting a simple exercise and are always there to provide exceptional service.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Cheers for the review, Peter. We love to hear it and will continue to work on delivering great products and services to those that choose us! - T

Love internode

Internode never mess up my bill, call centre times are also super quick and have a call back option. Their call centre is based in Adelaide and is the only one I dont dread calling.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation, Ash! We like your chosen profile pic as well :) - T

Internode Superior by far in customer service as well as internet

As a Internode Customer of nearly 7 years now ive always found the internode team provide a very good customer service , they answer the phone promptly, they are friendly & helpful and my issues are dealt with mostly in the first call they also have very experienced technician advisors who are patient enough to talk the most computer illiterate person through fixing their problems . I love that i can talk to Mac people as well & they know what I am talking about .
This week i called them about moving Monday received my text yesterday ( tuesday ) to say it was all good and ready to plug in :)

Start DateNovember 2012
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Mac people are just the same as any other, Sharon ;) - Glad to hear you find the support and service from us so good and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings here! - T

A Very Old Customer

I've been an Internode customer since 1992 (long before NBN) and have been VERY SATISFIED with the service I've had. Technical help has always been unstintingly provided by pleasant people who speak a language I can understand, which meant and means a lot to me. Internode successfully guided me through the maze of the NBN connection, much to my relief, and great satisfaction. I'm a very happy, old, customer.

Start DateFebruary 1992
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Glad to have you with us and appreciate the support, Caroline! It means a lot to us to hear it :) - T

Chosen because of its customer service

I was with Internode for a number of years on an ADSL plan and decided to stay with them after the NBN was connected. I am on an HFC connection which works very well, and I'm able to stream Netflix without any problems. I have had droputs every few months which have been NBN related and was able to readily contact Internode to report the outage. Problems were generally fixed within a few hours or a day. I would happily recommend Internode.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
We're happy that you're happy, Mario! We always aim to resolve any issues as quickly as we can and it's good to see that when you have encountered some disconnections the problem has been identified and resolved quickly. Hopefully there won't be any further issues but please don't hesitate to contact us if there's ever anything we can do to assist you! - C

Best at customer service and technical support

Been a customer for over 10 years. I've used the other providers in the past and all have provided average or dismal customer service and technical support. I've only had 3-4 issues in the past 10 years and support has been second to none. Thanks

Start DateJanuary 2009
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
You're most welcome, Daren! We're glad to have had you with us over the last decade and we hope you'll continue with us into the future as well! If there's every anything that we might be able to assist you with please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be happy to help! - C

Professional service

The service so far has been seamless. There have been no dropouts or unwarranted disconnections. I have not had anything to complain about from Internode. If anything, I have only had compliments for the staff I have dealt with.

Start DateJune 2017
Perfect! Thanks so much for your glowing review and kind words here, P! - T

No problems with installation and Internode modem

I've not had any problems with the NBN since installation. Internode have provided prompt answers to any queries I had about the NBN and best way to set-up. Been with Internode since 2007 and never had a problem.

Start DateSeptember 2007
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks a lot for your review, Jools! Glad to have you with us as part of your move into the future on an NBN service :) -T

Connecting to the NBN

I pre-ordered my NBN connection in Feb 2019 with Internode, having been using ADSL also with them for many years. The NBN was finally connected 5 days ago (10 July) using HFC connection A new router was delivered by mail about a week before the NBN technician arrived. Once the connection in my house was completed the internet worked immediately. The "NBN" phone also worked immediately, but only for outgoing calls. The wired phone still worked. By 10 am the next day, the wired phone was dead and the "NBN" phone worked for both incoming and outgoing calls. The recent check on my ADSL speed showed about 6Mbps download (I had up to 9Mbps in earlier tests). The NBN speeds are around 47Mbps download and 18.5Mbps upload, measuring almost the same at 9:30am and 3:30pm. Not much more to say, it worked with a minimum of fuss on my part. I've had no outages to date.

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Silky smooth move there, Baz! Glad to hear you're up and running with us on the NBN service. Thanks for your review! - T

Hopeless

I have spent over 4 hours this week on the phone helpline to install new router in new home.
The internet is still not working.
Finally Jaime from Adelaide concluded it was a faulty router (he was patient and helpful unlike the chap from Perth who blamed my iPhone and iPad as being the problem)
I would like to terminate the contract - I’m so over it.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Sorry to hear of the trouble encountered with the modem hardware, Melanie. It sounds like our team are on the case and working to get this resolved. As soon as we have the hardware out to you do give us a call on 1300 788 233 so we can help with the setup, configuration and testing to get everything working. - T

Fast really fast

Fast and reliable gaming was a bit up and down on wireless but set up to wired for my game console and that evened it out. Any downloading has been wicked Fast. Even when the gaming was a bit ordinary I have always preferred Internode there support is excellent.

Start DateDecember 2009
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Tim! Wonderful to hear how wicked fast the service is ;) - T

Flawless, as always

Internode have always been on the front foot of customer service and technology. I've yet to find better support or such a reliable network. I know NBN can be a hard job but I know Internode do all they can to make the best of it.
Besides, the best things aren't intrinsic to the the NBN's speed or availability. Reliability, latency, responsiveness, flexibility, professionalism; these are the things that only a top quality service like Internode can provide.

Start DateMay 2019
We couldn't have asked for a better recommendation, thanks Chosen! - T

Happy Customer

I have had one 'drop out' that was fixed within minutes of ringing Tech Support. I was very wary of getting the NBN put on after hearing about others having problems with their NBN, but I haven't had any.

Start DateMarch 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
That's wonderful to hear, Lorraine! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your positive experience. - T

Connect without Problems on NBN

Had only Two Causes to Contact Internode - Neither turned out to be an Internode Problem - Instead my Computer had a Missyfit in Settings - Both Times I was Put Through to Help Desk Within 5 Minutes - They guided me through fixing the Problems Immediately.
The Reason I gave Internode a Try Five Years ago was I Worked for a Company who used Internode for their Email etc which was Trouble Free.

Start DateMay 2015
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks a lot for choosing us and for your review, Graham! Fantastic to hear you've had little troubles and in the times you did we've been able to help out getting it sorted. - T

Pleasantly Surprised

Having really good ADSL2 I left it to the last few weeks to transfer to NBN expecting the worst but the speed is marginally better which surprised me. The transition was painless, everything worked as it should, modem fine. Billing is complicated though as was charged for stuff I was told was free then told it would be adjusted next bill, took several phone calls to sort out. The tech. support staff in Australia are great.

Start DateJune 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Brilliant to see that the move to NBN was a lot less troublesome than was expected, Jan. Thanks for your review and for choosing us for your move! - T

Improved speed from day one

information provided ,explained and ordering process was easy and efficient.Installation and after service excellent. Speed far improvement on what we had and to our expectations. Been dealings with Internode for years with no regrets

Start DateFebruary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Thanks so much, Howard. Fantastic to hear! Thanks again for your review and recommendation. - T

After 5pm Speed is between 12 & 18 Mbps, Weekends 5Mbps, it never use to be so slow it was always in the 40Mbps range

I have been a internode client for over 10 yrs & NBN for nearly 12 mths but recently it Hard to get a reliable connection over the past few days, I don' know why as the service was always good but not now.. I don't why there has been such a dramatic drop in speed. There must something seriously bad going on for the service to drop away like it has.

Start DateJuly 2008
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi S S. For any issues you encounter, it would certainly be best to raise this with members of our support team on 1300 788 233 so we can help with diagnostic testing to narrow down why any issue is happening and then take any needed steps to get it fixed! Please give us a call at a time best for you and let us know how go getting this fixed up. - T