Verified🏆 2024 Award

Heating Speed

Brenda I
Brenda ISouth West, WA4 posts

Difficult to program

The screen is very high , I have to stand on steps . It is also not very clear to read and although I initially set it , it now does not respond. It is only 3 weeks old. Show details ·  2
LincolnL
LincolnLSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 180L

Excellent Experience with JR Gas & Water

I just had a new IStore 180L Heat Pump installed. The whole process was very easy and straight forward. Installers turned up when they said they would and did a good job. I would highly recommend JR Gas & Water
Rich
RichSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great product and install

Installed by JR Gas and Water who had Fast turnaround, acurate, clear and competitive quote . Tradies were punctual and did a fantastic install. Everything was smooth and professional.

The system itself is great - enough for 2 adults and 2 small children. Show details

Overall
Noise Level
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 180L
JocelynB
JocelynBAU24 posts
Lo W.
Lo W.2 posts

iStore Hot Water Heat Pump 180L

JR Gas & water replaced my old gas hws with iStore hot water heat pump 180L the next day I contacted them. Josh was friendly, efficent and knowledgeable. Installation took only around 2-3 hours and the hot water sytem started working 30mins after installation and has been running perfectly. Would definitely recommend!
Kerry Culliford
Kerry CullifordSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic IStore 180L Heat Pump install by JR Gas and Water

JR Gas and Water provided an excellent service for us. The service and of fitting a new IStore Heat Pump hot water system at our home was second to none. Throughout the service, from initial enquiry with Jarred to install by Charlie and Sean, they were professional, punctual, quick to reply and the area was left neat and tidy and with a great looking system that is fantastic quality. We highly recommend the team at JR Gas and Water. Many thanks guys. Show details
K & T Linehan.
K & T Linehan.South East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Samuel B.
Samuel B.2 posts

Great, affordable unit

Had 180l IStore heat unit installed by JR Gas & Water to replace our old instant gas unit.
Easy to use unit with good energy saving features but not complicated.
Heats water and holds heat efficiently.
Seems like a quality unit but Longevity remains to be seen.
Piajess
PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA104 posts
Ian
Ian2 posts

Great new Heat Pump

Got our new Heat Pump installed last week by Brandon from JR Gas & Water Pty Ltd. Absolutely loving the iStore heat pump and the workmanship from the installers. Show details
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts
dhm60
dhm603 posts
Carol a
Carol aSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Works perfectly

Our heat pump hot water system has only been in for a week but seems great. JR Gas and Water was super efficient with the whole process from quote to install, within a day, fabulous work. Show details
Lucky Phil
Lucky PhilCentral, SA2 posts
  Verified 180L

Andrew lukies
Andrew lukies · Hot Water Heat Pump 180L

Hello, who is the distributor/ installer in Wollongong for the store 180?

Hot Water M.
Hot Water M.

hi Call Hot Water Maintenance Wollongong 02 4285 6222

Diego G.
Diego G. · Hot Water Heat Pump 180L

Is this product noisy? Does it work all day? I don't want any noise at night but I need water early morning. I understand I can program it

iStore
iStore   DM
Graeme B.
Graeme B. · Hot Water Heat Pump 180L

We have a 180L interest. We have been away for a month and when we got home I reset the times to come on at 0630 and go off at 2130. For the last few days the fan comes on at the right time but at night the temperature has been down to about 20 degrees and the screen says OFF. I have had to turn on the fan so we can shower. Tonight I removed all time settings so the system should run all the time. Why is it turning off during the day and not coming back on when the water temp falls.

Ralph
Ralph

Try powering off to reset fully. Software in these is not there best feature.

iStore
iStore   DM

Compare all iStore Hot Water Heat Pump listings
CategorySolar Water HeatersSolar Water Heaters
Max Water Pressure500 kPa500 kPa
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release date